Über Sigmund Software

Verwaltungssoftware für Verhaltensgesundheit und Suchtbehandlung mit Workflow-Engine, Medikationen, Bewertungen, Dashboards und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über Sigmund Software

No one liked it where I worked and everyone complained.

Bewertungen zu Sigmund Software

3,3
3,6
3,1
3,2

Sigmund Software hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 29 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sigmund Software bereits verwendet?

, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

We are not fully utilizing this tool

This tool has some flexibility to it that can allow companies to customize to their specific needs in Sigmund.

No cons that I can think of; we are using this at the most basic level for time management, and have no issues yet.

Christine
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Sigmund Software is definitely worth looking into

Kommentare: Substance Abuse and Mental Health - they are very knowledgeable in the field, with small and big organizations.

I was wary at first because the 'sales' team was so helpful and nice... I asked for numerous meetings and really took my time with this investment. They were very patient. The onboarding process with the team is easy, they listen well and can really work to individualize the product to your specific needs. After the soft launch so many things went wrong... and they were right there with me fleshing them all out, cheerfully and willingly. They were responsive and helpful. That is all I could ask for. Now, we are in the midst of running and I still have confidence in their product and customer service.

Because many companies can have their assessments or forms uploaded there are many... but there is no overall inventory of what is on hand, so in the beginning it is frustrating trying to figure out what preloaded items will work for your organization.

Kasi

Horrific and crippling experience

Kommentare: My company switched to Sigmund in July 2021. Our revenue, which had seen steady growth every month since 2016 , immediately plummeted in HALF. The program was never set up to bill correctly. They limit the number of people who can request support tickets and they make you pay for support and training. After begging the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for help for months to fix the billing situation, he suggested I switch to their billing company. I did- and the losses got worse. I am happy to share details of my story with anyone who is considering using Sigmund. Please feel free to email or call me. Even this week, all of our billing codes for the entire year changed overnight from 90837 individual therapy to residential therapy, triggering hundreds of denials and causing countless hours of work to change them back. The entire year (Jan to August). Aura is not intuitive to use. It is constantly going down, there are a million bugs in the software that inhibit the user experience. Everything about it is smoke and mirrors and it’s not worth the price.

It’s all smoke and mirrors Nothing they suggest is a benefit is actually real.

Expensive Undelivered promises Poor implementation Lack of support Codes changing Not intuitive

Nichole
Owner/Clinician in USA

Thought out decision

Kommentare: Overall, customer service and transparency are excellent!!

The implementation process was amazing- they worked diligently to make sure things were customized to my specific needs.

I’m not sure if it’s the software or the billing, but it’s been a struggle!! Patient charts aren’t updated in a timely manner and billing statements never seem to go out.

Betsy
Executive Administrative Assistant in USA

Great EMR System

Kommentare: Overall, this system is the best I've ever used. The implementation was easy, as was the training for it. We switched from our previous EMR and never looked back.

This system is easy to use! The modules and widgets are customizable.

A few times the system has gone down and it has paralyzed our agency for a little while.

Judy
Business Office Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sigmund software

Kommentare: I like Sigmund it is an easy program to learn, I am told we will enjoy Aura once we learn the system better.

We are just setting it up to transition into Aura and we have had Sigmund for years, it is easy to use and the notes are all separated out in certian areas for each department.

I do not like the statements, they are very hard for patients to read and very confusing.

Leanne
Lead administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sigmund sucks

Kommentare: We aren't solving any problems with Sigmund. Our concerns have grown exponentially since the integration.

Web based accessibility is a nice feature. The ability to color code providers is appealing

Integration was difficult, transition was difficult, a lot of available features advertised are not included, length of time for configuration, and much much more

Stephanie
Marriage and Family Therapist in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

As a team, we have not been a fan of this software...

Kommentare: We are a non profit so it seems like too expensive for what we're getting. They also wouldn't let us out of the contract when we didn't like it.

I like the availability of templates to make note writing easier.

I just wish it more capable of personalization. I always use DAP notes so why can't that be the default? All my notes are non-billable, can that be a default? Why don't my treatment plan objectives show up in my notes anymore? Everything is just so simple yet complicated at the same time. It is not user friendly.

Ken
Program Administrator in USA

My feedback

the convenience of switching from Sigmund to AURA vs the hassle of setting up with a different EHR. Some areas are easy to use.

There are some challenges with scheduling such as it always changing to different week then the one you are working on, Some of the system can not work on without access to old system, Some of the challenges on updating things such as forms, programs and services.

Piper
VP Adolescent Services in USA

Review

i can see more than one record at at time

i do not like the fact that i cannot scroll through multiple pages by using my mouse or cursor instead i have to go back up to the document and hot the arrow, it is very awkward and time consuming; also having a lot of billing issues

Hope
Student Assistance Program Manager in USA

Meeting needs

The elements we appreciate the most about Aura Elevate, the Sigmund software product that we use, is the Golden Thread elements within the EHR. This is the reason we decided to use this product as opposed to other products. Other elements that we appreciate is the embedded forms that enable us to sign documents anywhere without having to use paper and the ability to share necessary updates with referents and contacts quickly and securely through the contact portal.

One of the most frustrating things is unfortunately a by-product of one of the features that we also appreciate. Because forms are embedded for signature, and the assessments are connected to the golden thread functionality, Sigmund staff have to add every item to the system, which takes time and does not allow us to add updated forms or assessments to the system very quickly.

Alicia
C.O.O in USA

Sigmund AURA Review

Kommentare: The Sigmund team is exceptional. They are very professional and will assist you with any concerns in a timely fashion. The Sigmund AURA software is user friendly and can be formatted specifically to fit your medical or behavioral needs. Our Ohio billing needs are unique compared to the rest of country and the Sigmund software team adapted their software to meet those needs.

User friendly, intuitive................

There is a lot of clicking..............

Megan
Billing Specialist in USA

Would Recommend

Customer support is quick to help out. We moved from Sigmund native because we were mostly happy with that. We do not regret sticking with Sigmund for Aura.

We would like service names in the claims screen. We would like it if the schedule didn't reset when editing appointments. For example, marking an appt not to bill and then having to go all the way back to the patient's account and back to their appointments just to work on another and then do it all over again for the next. We emailed a wish list a while ago. It would be nice to be able to split payments between two claims when posting as opposed to having to credit the payment, make a list of credited payments, and then go into each indiv. client's account to apply the payments.

Joseph
Physician in USA

Use in Medical Detox

Kommentare: Fair to poor.

Opportunities to see what other members of Recovery team are doing. Perhaps it is more suited for those doing purely Psychologic. Counseling, and other NON-Medical work.

#1 Poor Medication software. Difficult to enter medications and directions. #2 System often malfunctions. #3 Anemic History and Physical Exam choices. #4 Must open individual COWS and CIWA assessments. This makes it very difficult to see overall pattern of drug withdrawal (CLINICAL OPIATE WITHDRAWAL SCALE) #5 Since new Update we can not longer see which patients have not had History & Physicals by using the Reporr to "Clients without Assessments."

Brenna
Therapist in USA

Clinician Review

Kommentare: Unfortunately very disappointing. We were promised functions up front that still do not exist. Getting support feels near impossible. I have essentially given up. Clients can almost never access the portal for whatever reasons and we end up having to help each of them.

“Same as last” note function is helpful.

No capacity to store credit card information for auto run. This takes up a great amount of time for a team of clinical staff who should not be handling client money.

Elise
Lead Billing Specialist in USA

Company Review

Kommentare: Since migrating over to Sigmund Software, it has been a nightmare. We made the switch because we thought it would improve our claims experience but it has done the opposite. I have never experienced something like it. Also during our implementation meetings, we were ignored and if we were to go back in time we would never have switched over to Sigmund Software. We are paying a lot of money for a service and we are having to do so much more work.

Desired features was the main reason for switching software programs

Integration was difficult, have never experienced something like it before

Jania
Therapist in USA

Informative

Kommentare: Overall it's been a great system for us to use in keeping track of important data.

I like the ability to click many of the requirements without creating narratives.

For someone not technically savvy it can be a bit complicated.

Luke
Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Substance Abuse Administrator

Kommentare: Excited to be a part of it

Definite improvement with customer service

Refreshing billed charges before adding to claim

Su
Physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stay away

Kommentare: The worst EMR ever. Support is non-responsive. Problems and issues are not fixed. The prescription interface is extremely clunky.

It must have been cheaper than Kareo and other EMRs. I did not have a part in choosing the software.

Not intuitive to use.Prescription interface promotes greater human error.Difficult to see the exact details of the last prescription.Unable to prescribe albuterol due to error message.

Justin
President in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Run, don’t walk away from this software

Kommentare: Could not have been worse. Has cost us a ton of money in lost collections. Took the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] 2 months to reply to complaints after initially asking for a weeks time to investigate. DO NOT USE

Excellent demo, knowledgeable sales people, very flexible with terms to sign up.

Every single thing once we signed up. The “implementation” Team had no idea how to utilize their software to tailor to our business. Would frequently argue with each other on implementation calls, would rely on us to come up with solutions to use their product.

Haley
NP in USA

Help

[sensitive content hidden] has been excellent at helping our staff. He has made himself available and make sure our issues get resolved in a timely manner.

Sending prescriptions electronically. There has been several glitches and errors.

Charmaine
CEO in USA

My Aura Experience

Kommentare: The in boarding process needs to be more client focus VS. Someone who does not know how your agency is ran trying to tell you what you need.

The software gives you a bang for your buck. It has all the features needed to run a group practice. Love the billing component of the software.

The ease and usability of the sotware tends to be combersome but once you get use to it it flows. Also for Aura the agency administrator should be able to make changes without contacting support to do the change. More autonomy sholid be given over the security matrix.

Christine
Therapist in
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Look elsewhere, dated and clunky!

Kommentare: Revamp the entire system. The interface is clunky and outdated. Nothing is intuitive about it.
Think about how the user is going to use it; start from there. It's nice if you can develop an interface that users rave about!

Nothing! It wants me to write a 100 characters; I repeat there is nothing I find positive about it!!

Horrible system! I've worked in hospitals with EMR's and have my own private practice and use an EHR that is much more user friendly. This is one of the worst systems I have ever, ever seen! No one liked it where I worked and everyone complained.

Rachel
Operations Director in USA

User Friendly

Very impressed with this user friendly system from a clinical, medical and administrative perspective. The reporting system is robust and flexible. The admin features are easy to navigate. The support team is responsive as well.

More developed CRM features would be helpful.

Colleen
Sr. Digital Program and Project Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product and fantastic team!

Intuitive, user friendly, clean platform, outstanding implementation team, prompt responses, and fluid communication.

Would love to explore more with resource library.