Über DigitalDrawer

Ein digitales Unternehmensablagesystem zum Speichern, Suchen und Verwalten von digitalen Dokumenten einer ausgezeichneten Funktion für das Scannen von mehreren Dokumenten für den angebotenen Preis.

Erfahre mehr über DigitalDrawer

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu DigitalDrawer

DigitalDrawer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 7 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Hast du DigitalDrawer bereits verwendet?

Thomas
President/owner in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Outstanding Document Managament Software - Cannot Live Without it!!!!

Kommentare: I have been using DigitalDrawer for many years now. As an owner of a small business I was looking for a document management solution. After much research I found DigitalDrawer and made an inquiry thinking that there was no way a small business could afford such a professional software solution. After a few emails and phone calls I ended up signing with DigitalDrawer and they worked with me to get the encrypted secured version. By far this has been the best decision I have ever made concerning the day to day operations of the office part of my business. I use DigitalDrawer daily, as does my office manager. For example, we scan everything into DigitalDrawer, payables, payroll, time sheets, invoices, reports, receipts, notes from special events, etc... If I want to research something I open up DigitalDrawer, go to the section where i know it is scanned in to, and within seconds I am looking at the document I needed on my computer screen. Of course, some of you reading this will say, right, it's not that easy. Well, I have to say yes, it is. You have to make a decision as a company to invest in a couple of decent scanners. You have to have a person or two that takes the time to scan the documents in. But it is manageable and it is WORTH IT! Once you get used to scanning the documents in on a daily basis, then shredding them, it becomes routine. We have trained other employee's that are not part of the office staff to help scan in the non-confidential information so those employees can help us scan the documents into the system during slow times. I scan in the confidential documents myself that I am the only person that needs to see. You can set up different user accounts and give them access to only certain file cabinets that they can see and scan in to. For what it is worth, my wife who does not work for me on a daily basis, helped us out for a few weeks. She saw us using DigitalDrawer and wanted to learn how to use it. Guess what, I had to purchase a second license for the house and a scanner for her. She was hooked instantly on DigitalDrawer and now keeps all the household bills/files scanned in. Large or Small Business, Personal, it doesn't matter. DigitalDrawer is the best. You can shop around, maybe find one that makes all kinds of promises, throws in pretty pictures. But if you want an Enterprise Level (COMMERCIAL GRADE) document management software that will work, everyday, every time, then don't wait, call the team at DigitalDrawer.

Mas Adiana
Mas Adiana
Oracle Database Administrator in Malaysia
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

DigitalDrawer review

Kommentare: It has been a good experience using DigitalDrawer as a manager and controller for all our document.

This application makes it simple for us to go paperless while remaining productive. We have many branches with a group of employees, and DigitalDrawer allows us to swiftly handle worker concerns without needing printed copies to be retained and archived at our headquarters. We're also excited to digitize the materials in our office library!

Using DigitalDrawer were a little confusing initially, but they became easier to grasp as I became more comfortable with the program and interface design. The number of text editing choices available is quite limiting.

Avinash
Manager in Indien
Öl & Energie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Secure and easy way to go paperless

Kommentare: I am working at my father's firm which trades supplies for energy industries. I introduced this software to my father to store the paper bills and files in digital format. Storing and retrieval of documents has become easier and lot of space and manpower is saved. Efficiency of the business has improved.

Took less time and energy to convert my paper files to digital documents. Also, the software is very reliable as it uses AES-128 bit encryption to store the documents.

Available text editing options are very limited. Extensive options to edit the document in the software will save time.

Samantha
Data Management Technician III in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

DigitalDrawer-BEST Tech Support

Kommentare: I do not use it daily but work as a server administrator and I have seen how much the staff who do use it enjoy the convenience of the DigitalDrawer software. They are able to quickly search through their documents without needing to sort through drawers of paperwork. MY main experience happened recently, our server that housed DigitalDrawer had a component go out and we lost that server. I contacted DigitalDrawer and setup a time with their support and was surprised at how helpful and informative their support staff are. It took over 3 hours of work to fully restore our files due to an error on my end with backups but everything came back online, nothing was lost, and it has been working great on the new server! I don't usually expect much to happen when a support call lasts that long, it can go either way and in most cases I've had it not be a very productive day. Not with DigitalDrawer's support, they make sure that your services are fully restored before they close out your case.

This software makes it easy for us to go green and stay efficient. We've got multiple offices with many employees, DigitalDrawer makes handling employee related issues quickly without any use for hard copies to be kept and filed within our office. We're looking forward to digitizing our office library documents as well!

The cabinets were a little hard to understand at first but once I got more familiar with the software and the user interface I was able to create the cabinets we would need in order to file effectively for easy searching by other users.

Katelyn
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good software for document management

Easy ti use and extensive app for organization.

Does not have the best functionality with other software that is used in the workplace.

Reagan
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Excellent Digital File Cabinet Solution!

Kommentare: I work at a K-8 school. We did extensive research before purchasing a program for making all of our files digital. Digital Drawer met all of our needs and beyond. It has great features, wonderful customer support, and it is a great value for our money. It has been so great to access our file cabinets while away from the office.

Gowtham
Student in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Product review

Kommentare: My overall experience of using the DigitalDrawer software is very good.

The features provided in Digital Drawer is really helpful since it helps in storing the files electronically and so my computer space is not utilized fully.

I do not find any negative things about this software at the moment.