DuxWare

DuxWare Bewertungen

von Medical Practice Software

Excellent customer service and product

Bewertet am 16.10.2017
Mary B.

Kommentare: Ease of use and our AR has improved significantly. Compatibility with our EMR system since we started with them in 2009 at the same time. They built the bridge between them and we have had little to no issues

Vorteile: Ease of use, most information in one window. Customer service is excellent. The support team has been there since we first signed on in 2009. Everyone is very knowledgeable of the product. Updates are pretty seamless.

Nachteile: I guess the only con I would have is that sometimes we would like to separate out charges that have been paid from those not that we are working on getting paid.

von Medical Practice Software an 24.10.2017

Mary,
Thanks for your review. We are happy that you like the update we have done.
We are working on some new update, now that I am sure you will love.

Best system we have used

Billing Manger
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We changed in 2009 from a no-customer service product to Duxware. The excellent customer service is what keeps me using this excellent product. The ease of use is another reason we keep using it.

Vorteile: Ease of use and the interface with our EMR system are almost seamless. I would and do recommend this system highly. Also the excellent customer support from the same people who were there when we implemented in August 2009. They worked with our EMR system to build a bridge and they continue to work together to make it as seamless as possible.

Nachteile: Some of the reports could be better, but other than that nothing.

von Medical Practice Software an 17.3.2017

Thanks for the review!! We are always happy to help in any way we can!

Beaches Eye Center

Catherine T.
Billing Specialist
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Awesome customer service, ready to answer any and all questions that we have regarding billing issues and technical support? We have spoken to always have a great disposition when helping us which makes our job easier and more productive. We appreciate the opportunity to work with them.

Vorteile: User friendly

Nachteile: Would like to be able to customize face sheet (add pcp name, be able to add under (other changes) medications/allergies
Would like a box for coinsurance
Delete the defaulted G initial that prints up next to email on face sheet

von Medical Practice Software an 17.3.2017

Thanks for the review! We love working with your office too!

2017 BARA Review

Laura O.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Rep and the team are great. Wish we could find some shortcuts in the system to save some time with the billers,

Vorteile: Ease of use

Nachteile: More items could be automated like appointment verifications, authorizations and payment posting.

von Medical Practice Software an 22.5.2017

Thanks for the review! We are always happy to help in anyway we can!
Be sure to contact us about your questions, DuxWare automates Eligibility Requests as well as eClaims, eRemits and auto-posting of payments.

duxware review

Lucille H.
office manager
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experiences with support have been very good. The employees are friendly and helpful. It feels like I'm talking to a co-worker. (Especially Lisa)

Vorteile: ease of use

Nachteile: The patient statements do not offset a debit when there is a credit on another date of service.

von Medical Practice Software an 22.5.2017

Thanks so much for the review. We are always happy to help in anyway we can!
Give our support team a call about your statement questions. I bet we can help!

This One is Different

Bewertet am 27.1.2017
Mario G.
Administrator/Owner
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its easy to navigate and the support staff is AMAZINGLY KNOWLEDGEABLE in their own product. I left Athena Health to get back in control of my data and finances.

Vorteile: The support staff is available for all my questions. Everyone in the office knows how to help me and if I have a request they are very receptive to those requests.

von Medical Practice Software an 27.1.2017

Thanks for the review Mario. We are so happy to have you are back with us!

Reliable billing software for small to large clincis

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Cathy C.
Owner/biller

Kommentare: The integration with Optimis EHR is splendid. This integration saves time and errors in billing, allowing staff to concentrate on more productive clinic tasks.

Vorteile: Streamline of Optimis into Duxware for billing. Ease of billing to insurances. Reports are numerous, efficient and very usable. Making corrections to patient info and claims is simple and quick.

Nachteile: Entering patient payments and applying is easy but if you need to make a change, the double entry accounting to do it is time consuming and painful. If a payment is deleted, then where the payment has been applied should be deleted as well. If a check was applied to 10 visits, then the payment for each visit would have to be deleted individually.

Perfection

Barbara D.
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This crew is always available to assist with any questions that I might have . It has been a pleasure to work with this professional group.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use .

Nachteile: I am not able to utilize electronic dental claims.

von Medical Practice Software an 15.6.2018

Thanks for the Review. We are now able to submit Dental Claims electronically.

Bewertet am 13.3.2017
Sandy B.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Completely satisfied with DuxWare staff friendly and always helpful and always solves any problems I may have.

Vorteile: Extremely easy to use for reports, patient access and bridgeing over.

von Medical Practice Software an 17.3.2017

Thanks so much for the review. It is always nice to speak to you!!

Health solutions with an optimal payment system

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Lic. francia sanoja @.
Nutricionista
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It seems to me a very complete and integrated platform that optimizes the work and billing of any health professional.

Vorteile: Its centralized system of medical services with an optimal billing system that facilitates the flow of medical attention. Excellent provider of health services based on the cloud and with a high level of security.

Nachteile: For the quality of the platform you should extend your service to more countries.

Duxware System

Bewertet am 17.3.2014
Annie R.
Practice Administrator

Kommentare: I chose Duxware for our Management Software for so many reasons, but the main one was the support we received from them throughout the changing process. From the start with the programmers, who customized the system to meet every need we presented, to the trainer(s) who were very knowledgeable, kind and patient while teaching our staff and management throughout the process, it was simply outstanding. As a practice administrator, it is a nightmare to think of changing not only your billing/scheduling software, but also your claims clearinghouse. One would anticipate at least a 3 to 6 month break in revenue, which can be detrimental to any business, however, with the guidance of the Duxware team, ours was less than 4weeks! Duxware has proven itself to be one of the best choices I have made! Their product has made our billing and receivables' more accurate and productive with 90% of our collections residing in the 30 day category. After 6 years of being on their system, I can say that they continue to maintain their commitment and dedication to their clients by continuing to offer assistance, training and access to their team anytime we are in need. This "hands on" approach has by far raised them above all the rest. Their product is always on the cutting edge, meeting the demands of the ever changing world of healthcare. I cannot imagine our clinic running as efficiently and smoothly without it.

Love Duxware

Bewertet am 9.3.2017
Dee A.
RN
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Duxware is the best investment our office has made! Our transition from a large practice to a solo practice would not have happened without them.

Vorteile: Customer service

Nachteile: None

von Medical Practice Software an 17.3.2017

Thanks for the review! We are very happy to have you as our customer.

Dr Craig Landwehr review

Bewertet am 20.3.2017
Jaime K.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Phone calls answered by a real person! We have been extremely satisfied with Duxware since we began using it in early 2013.

Vorteile: Ease of use

von Medical Practice Software an 20.3.2017

Thanks for the Review Jamie!! We are always happy to help our customers.

Excellent product and service

Linda L.
Clinical Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have always found Duxware to be extremely user friendly and appreciate the excellent customer support that we receive.

Vorteile: user friendly

von Medical Practice Software an 17.3.2017

Thanks so much for the review. We are always happy to help!

Review for Duxware

Bewertet am 10.3.2017
Liz L.
Practice Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The staff of MPS is always friendly and very helpful. We have used the Duxware program for many years and we are very satisfied.

von Medical Practice Software an 17.3.2017

Thanks for the review!! Always glad to help with whatever you might need!

We easily used Duxware to bring our revenue cycle management back in house.

Bewertet am 27.12.2017
Donald M.
Medical Director

Kommentare: Our A/R went from totally out of control to within industry standards within a few months.

Vorteile: Ease of use, straightforward reports, outstanding customer service. Never a delay in obtaining assistance, and always an honest answer that worked. Very reasonable price for what is offered.

Nachteile: The fanciful name and logo may serve to cause potential customers to not fully investigate the serious robust attributes of this outstanding product.

Very Accomidating!

Mollie S.
Clerical

Kommentare: Our pediatric medical company uses DuxWare for scheduling, appointment reminders and billing purposes (just to name a few). Every month DuxWare continues to evolve and update their software to fit the needs of its clientele based on our input and requests. The staff really cares about our opinions. They are always there to help train or instruct us as needed on proper usage, efficacy, and new updates. They always respond and follow up promptly to resolve any issues that may arise. DuxWare looked at our company and its many needs as a whole then determined a plan to incorporate several functions under the care of their one product. I have been incredibly impressed with how quick and knowledgeable their staff has been in integrating their software to accommodate the changes from ICD-9 to ICD-10. I am so grateful for DuxWare ! Their continuous efforts and dedication allow for our 16 clinics to run smoothly and efficiently, allowing us to give our patients the complete focus and care they deserve.

von Medical Practice Software an 11.11.2015

Mollie we appreciate your honest review of DuxWare. Providing relevant tools for practices both large and small is our job. The high level of support you receive when you call us is our goal and we strive to achieve that every day.

Duxware Review

Bewertet am 11.11.2015
Nancy H.

Kommentare: I am 100% satisfied with Duxware. On the very rare instance I have had an issue or a question, a quick phone call to their offices almost always gets me resolution to whatever I need immediately and if not immediately their follow-up to my issue is always extremely prompt and I don't have to make multiple repeat phone calls for an answer. Their customer service is excellent!! The experience I had with the transition for ICD-10 was seamless. They were a wealth of information and knowledge prior to the transition. Their developers were right on target with what was needed for clean claims submission which on the backside meant I had no issues with delays in payments during the ICD-10 change. The system is extremely user friendly and one that is easy to learn how to use. From a management standpoint it is nice to be able limit staff members access based on job duties and the fact that nothing is ever truly deleted from the system gives me piece of mind to know that I can track and record issues with staff, if needed.

von Medical Practice Software an 11.11.2015

Thanks Nancy for your review of DuxWare. Your kind words are an encouragement for us every day. We look forward to working with you and your staff for years to come.

DuxWare Undeniable reliability

Bewertet am 17.3.2014
Mary B.

Kommentare: We have been on DuxWare since August of 2009. To say that is reliable is an understatement. We have had minimal problems, even when we were transitioning. The staff was very helpful with our transition and Customer service is grade A. I can't say enough about Lisa and Linda. They are both wonderful and able to help with any questions we may have. Being able to have all the patient information on one screen is very helpful. You can scan over information and it will pop up with further information. If you scan over the insurance it will have a pop-up screen with the telephone number and address for the insurance company. You can add notes to each claim as needed. Ease of use is great too. There is a very low learning curve to be able to be up and running. Administrators can give employees access to what is needed and if an employee is terminated, you can immediately deny them access to the system. I can't say enough about the system or the staff. After leaving a system that was very difficult to use and had customer-no-service, this has been a joy to use. I would highly recommend anyone to use DuxWare.

Excellent Program

Bewertet am 1.3.2016
Ashley G.
Practice Manager

Kommentare: I have used several medical practice software within my career in the medical field. This, by far, is the best software I could recommend. I have trained staff within a matter of hours rather than days and has more functionality than others that I've tried. If ever there was something I was not able to accomplish myself, it's reassuring to know that the kind staff is always there for support without hesitation. I've never had an issue arise that hasn't been quickly resolved, although, it's a rarity to have issues. The transition to ICD-10 I thought was going to be a problem and it was smooth without flaws. I'm very impressed with this company, staff and software. There isn't one detail that they overlook and for that I applaud them. I have recommended and will continue to recommend Duxware to all medical based facilities.

von Medical Practice Software an 2.3.2016

Thanks for the Great View Ashley!!

Why use anyone else?

Mario G.
Administrator

Kommentare: For over six years I was a Duxware user for an OBGYN practice. When I left that company I decided to try another system whereby "everything" was going to be done for me. Needless to say in less than a year I was back knocking on Duxware's door. Why I came back? You can't beat the customer service at Duxware. Whoever answers that phone can take care of your question right away. No ticket numbers...just folks willing and able to help you on the spot. The reason for the quick actions is that the product is simple to use and if you are a linear thinker like I am, more often you can figure it out for yourself. The only negative thing I can say is that they are two hours ahead of me, but the product makes it worth waiting til the next morning.

von Medical Practice Software an 11.11.2015

Welcome back Mario! We are so glad you part of the DuxWare family again. Thanks for the good review.

Lean and efficient PM

Bewertet am 16.4.2015
Satya R.
Medical Director

Kommentare: I have used Duxware since launching my private practice in 2009. Its a very lean and efficient system, not tying up too much bandwidth. It has a clean interface and is easy to learn. It has much better reporting features than far more expensive software I evaluated. The web interface is easy to navigate on desktop computers, tablets, and phones. It has a few limitations, primary in the appointment scheduler section. We are unable to create variable time appointment slots (15 min short, 30 min intermediate, etc). All appointments are the same length. Of course, considering the positives, this is the only minor nuisance we seem to encounter. And customer support has been excellent.

von Medical Practice Software an 22.5.2017

Dr. Reddy, Thanks for your very positive review of DuxWare and the Support Team.
2017 Update - You can now use variable time slots in DuxWare! Thanks for your request

Easy to Use

Beth C.

Kommentare: We have been with DuxWare since April 2010. As others have stated, there is a very low learning curve to get up and running. My entire staff was able to pick up the how's and why's of scheduling, entering a new patient, moving appointments, etc., within a very short time. In fact, we went live with our EMR in June and my staff was well adapted to DuxWare at that point. We have over 100 templates for scheduling and the system is extremely adaptable and customizable. I was able to load our templates into the system before our "go live" date and have updated them and created new ones ever since. DuxWare was an easy choice for our office and has continued to grow with our practice and our needs.

von Medical Practice Software an 11.11.2015

Beth we appreciate your positive review of DuxWare and look forward to working with you and your staff for many years to come!

Solid and reliable webbased practice managment software

Bewertet am 11.11.2015
Todd G.

Kommentare: Been using Duxware since July 2013. Its a powerful practice management platform but yet easy to use and navigate. The reliability has been >99% uptime and I can only think of one time where the system wasn't available. Having said that, there support team is second to none. Any questions I have are answers quickly and friendly. I know my support people by there name and they know there customers as well. There transition from ICD-9 to ICD-10 was flawless. I'm extremely pleased with the software and the company/personnel at Dux!

von Medical Practice Software an 11.11.2015

Todd thank you for your review of DuxWare. Our goal is to be an asset to all of our clients and your review is a confirmation that we are doing it right and achieving that goal. Thanks again for taking the time to post your review!

Duxware PMS review

Bewertet am 22.7.2014
Natalie L.
Practice Administrator

Kommentare: As a user of this product for 9 years, I have been very impressed with the continued upgrades and improvements of the system. They have met deadlines as proposed by CMS. The system has also integrated well with our EMR system. Customer Service has been pleasant and resourceful to any problems I have had. One improvement I would like to see is the availability of an online education webinar(s) that is accessible all the time to be able to view the changes and to be able to teach new employees.

von Medical Practice Software an 22.7.2014

Natalie, thanks for your very positive review. You can reach our online tutorials by clicking on Help in the upper right corner of the DuxWare screen. We are currently working on upgrading our online tutorials and will be adding additional videos in the near future.