Über Alora Home Health

Alora ist eine umfassende Cloud-basierte, All-in-One- Software-Lösung für die qualifizierte und nichtqualifizierte Gesundheitsbetreuung zu Hause.

Erfahre mehr über Alora Home Health

Once we learn the program, it is pretty easy to navigate.

Nursing staff finds it difficult to make proper use of it's customizing features. Initially, they take time to understand the information flow.

Bewertungen zu Alora Home Health

Alora Home Health hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 145 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Alora Home Health bereits verwendet?

Melissa
Biller, Credit Collection Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Alora Home Health Software

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Customer Support - Hands down the best customer support there is

reporting- Improvement needs made to reports

Nicole
CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Alora streamlines documentation, enhances efficiency, and elevates patient care to unprecedented levels!

Kommentare: Alora has exceeded my expectations in every way. I have used a lot of EMR systems in my career and Alora by far has the most user friendly, efficient platform for home care. The software is extremely easy to use and learn, encompasses everything my business needs to be efficient and compliant and is able to be customized to the specific needs of my agency. The implementation was seamless, organized and abundant with resources. Every person that I have worked with at Alora during the implementation process went above and beyond to ensure an excellent experience. Their customer support is easy to reach and available to help with everything I need. Alora also integrates perfectly with my payroll and billing systems. It streamlines the process for my nurses and allows them to spend their attention on their patients rather than difficult charting and paperwork. I couldn't be happier with my decision to partner with Alora!

My favorite aspect of Alora is its user-friendly interface and smooth navigation, which greatly improves our ability to efficiently manage patient care, documentation, and communication within our home healthcare agency. Additionally, Alora's robust features and customizable options empower us to tailor the software to our specific needs, enhancing our overall workflow and productivity.

What I find challenging about Alora is its cost structure, which is difficult for smaller home healthcare agencies or those operating on tighter budgets. While the software offers valuable features, the upfront licensing fees and ongoing subscription costs poses financial constraints for us as a start up company.

Chief Marketing Officer Assistant Administrator in USA

Mediocre Product, Subpar Customer Service, Terrible Communication

Kommentare: As stated, the software functionally does what it is represented to do, but the customer service makes a client feel like they do not care. Do not expect a solid level of communication or service with this product.

Software does the basics of what it is represented to do.

Implementation was a long, unorganized process, where it took a long time for us to be able to bill. Customer service and responsiveness to issues, questions, etc. is very bad. Communication? Good luck getting a call back. We were setup for auto bill and still received notices that we were past due. We called THREE times and finally our bill was just processed - no follow-up, no here's what happened, no communication on it at all.

vor 2 Monaten

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us, and we're genuinely sorry to hear about your experience with our customer support. Ensuring that every customer feels valued and supported is at the core of what we do, and it's disheartening to learn that we fell short of meeting your expectations in this regard. Your feedback is taken very seriously and we are committed to addressing the concerns you've raised. We understand that effective communication and attentive service are essential components of a positive customer experience, and we're dedicated to improving in these areas. Would you be willing to meet with our Customer Support Manager to discuss your experience and provide some details of the events that occurred? If so, on our website you’ll see the phone # and direct email for our customer support, and we would appreciate the chance to correct these issues. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and we hope to have the chance to regain your trust.

Joy
Office Manager in USA

User-friendly!

Kommentare: Alora provides assistance to all our queries, they are always willing to help!

User-friendly interface. Alora customer service team are the best! They will find ways to assist you and resolve your concern.

There's room for improvements, on which Alora people are very willing to file a feature suggestion. Alora team gladly listens to what we need for an effective charting. Having Alora as our electronic medical record for both Home Health and Hospice is awesome!

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you so much Joy, it's always great to hear feedback on features our customers want to see, interactions with our support and development team, and of course, your overall user experience. We strive to make Alora simple to use, and comprehensive to whatever your workflow demands. We appreciate you taking the time to share!

Sandra
Director of Nursing in USA

Top Performing Home Health Care Solution

Kommentare: I would describe my overall experience as a win.
Alora Home Health has been and still is one of the top performing home health care solutions. I advise that new organizations start with Alora as less training will be needed and it is affordable, while still having the might to manage the organization collectively.
The management of skilled and non-skilled care is one of the most important features Alora has to offer.
Problems solved: The need for one collective platform, the need to manage all components and staff, the need for fair pricing and support.

- Management of all components of home health care. - Affordable, fair price. - Learn to use in a reasonable amount of time. Arranged in a very practical way. - Beneficial to supervisors, caregivers, and patients both individually and collectively. - Scheduling and time management. - Documentation and E-Signatures. - Management of skilled and non-skilled care. - Management of workflows, paperless and efficient. - Accept medicaid and medicare. - Management of billing and invoicing. - EVV included. - Support is above and beyond.

- Missing features/feature quality: scheduling, notes, charts, lists and databases. Notification settings are standard, vital information has been lost or overlooked. - Some nurses and home care staff needed training in order to correctly use each and every feature. - Missing updates that other companies implemented years ago. - Complaints were heard but were not addressed.

Vanessa
Administrator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Alora Review

Kommentare: The customer service is amazing!!! Overall, a very affordable program if you have multiple agencies and are in the start up phase.

I like that you can do both home care and home health with this software

The software does not instantly alert administration when caregivers are late or don't clock in or out of a scheduled shift. Administration has to look through each schedule manually to determine.

Rhonda
Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Built for home health care

Kommentare: For home health care this is one of the most specialized available. My organization used it for years. I'm able to better supervise using Alora and I'm glad that we used it. If the problems are fixed Alora would be the perfect home health care software.

Alora was created for home health care agencies and is designed to help manage operations smoothly. Stay compliant and manage documentation for all employees including those who provide non medical services like personal care or home care. The biggest help is that visit notes are automatically added, other software tends not to include visit notes and it's harder to schedule repeat or daily. Billing is easy even to medicare or medicaid, and Alora helps cut down on paper forms and records. The customer support team is very friendly and answered all of my questions on the spot.

Alora has had problems and holes in the software for years and those were never fixed or improved. The medicine list is not complete and dosen't list other names that would make searching for the medicine easier. It has abruptly stopped working and we have temporarily lost data but it was restored. A well structured selection panel for easier access would make Alora better too.

Cameron
HR in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Human Resources

I love how easy it is to hire someone in. Being able to put someone's credentials in a system and they are able to keep track of all the important things.

There is nothing that I dislike about Alora.

Evelena
RN, Administrative in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Alora Review

Kommentare: Excellent customer service.

User friendly. Less paper. Improved time management. Variety of reports. Improved revenue stream.

A few bugs in the beginning stages of implementation. Overall, the process went smoothly.

ANGIE
Occupational therapist in USA

Great software

Kommentare: I enjoy using alora to write evaluations. It’s an easy and practical software to use for evaluating and documenting

It’s easy to use and let’s you know if your missing any information

Can’t really think of anything I dislike

vor 2 Monaten

We are always happy to hear that your experience with Alora is a great one, and we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share that experience. Thank you for your business, your support, and your kind words.

Judy
Office Manager in USA

An Example of Going Beyond

With the screens that I work with daily (not on the clinical side), I like the ease of having almost all the options on the admission screen to where I can go from one screen to the next and still be within the patient's file. I have the ability to write emails within the software and create a separate folder within the mail to store those. I like it when Alora "predicts" or anticipates my date range, etc., does spell ck (wish all screens had that), F5 capability (again wish more screens had that), bringing over data from previous admission on a re-admit (still bug on med profile being addressed/rolled out), and of course....last but not least the customer service is so helpful.

The lag time in enhancements, the process of how enhancements & possible bugs are fixed based on how many customers have expressed concern over that same issue, & lack of flexibility within some screens. See some of the items mentioned in the first question.

Hervin
Quality Assurance and Improvement Officer

Alora Home Health Software Review

Kommentare: It doesn't have have the capability to generate report for QAPI, OBQM, etc.

Comes with Classic and Plus. I like the how the calendar and scheduling system was designed. Plus version is web-based.

Alora Plus often not syncing with Alora Classic. Few QA Features especially not being able to generate reports on gender, ethnicity, or group according to DX.

Beth
Clinical Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Mostly Good!

Easy to use and set-up is nice. I that thing carry over from one chart to the next or one note to the next.

That sometimes it runs slow or boots up off. But you can usually log back on and start where you left off. Sometimes it takes more than one try to upload something into EHR.

cathie
owner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good

Once we learn the program, it is pretty easy to navigate.

Too many tabs to use and can become confusing where to navigate. There is not anything in written form for us to refer to when we have questions.

Birhanu
President in USA

my experience.

Kommentare: Good and I m hope ful I will master the content for easy management of our company.

all in one documentation. Easy-to-follow tasks

Too many materials to learn and understand.

Julie

Service

Kommentare: The customer service is great and the hours available are great too. This is the main reason why I have decided to stay.

Desired features.

Batch billing. I could not find how to delete a batch billing that was created. I am able to create a batch bill but not able to delete it. Why not?

Payment summary issue

Very helpful and work to get issues resolved. Everyone is quite professional and personal at the same time.

The system has glitches in it making my job more difficult to work around the issues ie; there is still not a fix in Alora for the same billing code, same date with different shifts to populate on a single line item on the claim. This causes the claim when submitted electronically to see the second line item as a duplicate entry and does not pay causing me to change it in the other online system. This can be time consuming if there are a lot of entries and a lot of claims in this situation.

Jacqueline
Client Service Coordinator
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Only the best!

I have been using the Alora system since I began working with my current employer and I could not be happier. I have worked with other employers in the past who had implemented sub-par Home Health Care software and I can confidently say that Alora stands tall above the competition. I greatly recommend it if you are serious about your business.

Customer Service will sometimes be overwhelmed with calls and you will not get the assistance you need immediately. But, they have a convenient message system that allows a representative to call you back as soon as spot becomes available.

Jennifer
Client Service Coordinator

A Leader In Home Health Care Software

Alora is a leader in Home Health Care Software for its sensitivity to the evolving healthcare field and its wide-spread functionality. Once Telephony tracking was implemented, I knew that Alora was the program that we needed. I have used other home healthcare software company products in the past with other agencies but Alora takes the cake for its ascended level of modern functionality.

Audrie
RN in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined software for easy charting.

Kommentare: Very good.

Easy to use software for daily charting.

Complicated process in the beginning to start.

Mehdad
CEO in USA

Satisfied

Kommentare: Very positive. Will recommend to colleagues

Very user friendly. Support is phenomenal.

Faxing feature is quite expensive. And it doesnt go straight into chart

Nicole
Director of Home care service

User friendly

User friendly. Physical Therapy plan of care and eval is great. The comparison for previous oasis is a wonder tool

Very outdated. The uploading documents needs to be updated. There are not many reports to pull. The plan of care that is created from oasis format needs to be changed

Andrea
Compliance Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Overall, I would recommend this to employers in need of some organization.

I like how easy it is to navigate between patient information and employee information. It's very simple to update any records as well.

I would have to say the only con would be that it runs a little bit slow at times and will freeze from time to time.

Eugene
QA Nursing Supervisor in USA

It get's the job done.

The service personnel respond very quickly to queries. The software is easy to understand from a nurse's perspective in filling out OASIS and nursing documents. At the administration level, it's a little harder to understand, but the staff is always willing to assist.

The product could have a much more robust error-checking system or verifying system. The text that builds the 485 from the OASIS documents has errors. This reviewer knows of programs that have more robust error and data scrubbers.

Noura
President in USA

User Friendly System

The customer support help and always available to answer questions. Eliminates the use of multiple systems and keeps in compliance.

The cost was a dislike, discounts should be available to long-term users