Über Alora Home Health

Alora ist eine umfassende Cloud-basierte, All-in-One- Software-Lösung für die qualifizierte und nichtqualifizierte Gesundheitsbetreuung zu Hause.

Erfahre mehr über Alora Home Health

Parameters driven making it scalable. Well integrated with the DDE , Clearing houses and SANDATA for EVV transmission.

Nursing staff finds it difficult to make proper use of it's customizing features. Initially, they take time to understand the information flow.

Bewertungen zu Alora Home Health

Alora Home Health hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 140 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Alora Home Health bereits verwendet?

ANGIE
Occupational therapist in USA

Great software

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I enjoy using alora to write evaluations. It’s an easy and practical software to use for evaluating and documenting

It’s easy to use and let’s you know if your missing any information

Can’t really think of anything I dislike

Sandra
Director of Nursing in USA

Top Performing Home Health Care Solution

Kommentare: I would describe my overall experience as a win.
Alora Home Health has been and still is one of the top performing home health care solutions. I advise that new organizations start with Alora as less training will be needed and it is affordable, while still having the might to manage the organization collectively.
The management of skilled and non-skilled care is one of the most important features Alora has to offer.
Problems solved: The need for one collective platform, the need to manage all components and staff, the need for fair pricing and support.

- Management of all components of home health care. - Affordable, fair price. - Learn to use in a reasonable amount of time. Arranged in a very practical way. - Beneficial to supervisors, caregivers, and patients both individually and collectively. - Scheduling and time management. - Documentation and E-Signatures. - Management of skilled and non-skilled care. - Management of workflows, paperless and efficient. - Accept medicaid and medicare. - Management of billing and invoicing. - EVV included. - Support is above and beyond.

- Missing features/feature quality: scheduling, notes, charts, lists and databases. Notification settings are standard, vital information has been lost or overlooked. - Some nurses and home care staff needed training in order to correctly use each and every feature. - Missing updates that other companies implemented years ago. - Complaints were heard but were not addressed.

Christine
Office Cordinator in USA

Disappointed User

Kommentare: Disappointing

Our nurses and Home Health Aides find it easy to navigate. We have developed training courses to help our new staff orient to the program with the help of AloraPlus integrative videos.

We completed our contract with Alora Plus during the second quarter of 2020. We were sold on the fact that EVV would be an easy process for New Jersey agencies as stated on your website. This was also stated by the sales rep who walked us through the presentation of the system. This has been clearly false advertisement. Alora Home Health Software had not began to set up programming for New Jersey integration until July of this year. According to the Alora's customer service reps there have been New Jersey agencies that have been forced to restart there whole software process with other companies due to this false advertisement.Until this day this issue has still not been resolved.

Vanessa
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Alora Review

Kommentare: The customer service is amazing!!! Overall, a very affordable program if you have multiple agencies and are in the start up phase.

I like that you can do both home care and home health with this software

The software does not instantly alert administration when caregivers are late or don't clock in or out of a scheduled shift. Administration has to look through each schedule manually to determine.

Michelle
Administrative Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Alora has been a great choice for us.

Kommentare: Overall, we are very pleased with our choice of Alora. Software has brought efficiency of tasks, as well as increased our billing revenues with less rejected/incorrect billing claims with approved/correct codes checked and validated before billing. It did not take us long to see benefits of Alora that we were not expecting when looking to change, in other words, it did not only meet our expectations, but surpassed them.

Ease of software, an all-in-one system. Helped us be compliant with the EVV requirement with the state. Billing validation.

We really have not experienced any negative with Alora and have absolutely no regrets.

Marcus

Alora Review

Kommentare: alora has been great to our agency and makes the user experience amazing.

I like the ease of access and simplified integration that the platform uses.

There is not much that I don’t like about the software. The software is very efficient and well put together.

Gena
RN in USA

Alora

Kommentare: Alora has aided in coming into compliance with EVV and also with billing streamlining.

Alora seems to be well suited for visit to visit nurse charting. There is also nice flow from OASIS to Plan of Care. We have had occasional difficulty with times from visit notes not transferring to times on the scheduler upon completion of nursing visit notes. Overall, nursing is satisfied with Alora.

Occasional "glitch", for example with visit times not flowing from note to scheduler.

Michele
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Alora is the best product for small businesses to large businesses.

Kommentare: We started this system in the early stages of building our business. We have found that it is easy to use, not killing our bank account, and easily expands as our company grows. The customer service is very friendly, and works diligently to solve all issues.

Alora provides a great product. The medical records are easy to access, easy to use, and the customer service is spectacular.

I don't have any negative issues at this time.

Sara
Billing Clerk in USA

Worth It

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with Alora has been great. It's made my job so much easier, quicker & more efficient.

Integration and implementation were fairly easy. I love the Scheduler & Reports tabs. They make it easy to keep track of who has what patients & total numbers or information are at my fingertips with the Reports I can print out.

Sometimes big bugs or issues can take quite some time to get worked out by IT.

Noura
President in USA

User Friendly System

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The customer support help and always available to answer questions. Eliminates the use of multiple systems and keeps in compliance.

The cost was a dislike, discounts should be available to long-term users

Judy
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

An Example of Going Beyond

With the screens that I work with daily (not on the clinical side), I like the ease of having almost all the options on the admission screen to where I can go from one screen to the next and still be within the patient's file. I have the ability to write emails within the software and create a separate folder within the mail to store those. I like it when Alora "predicts" or anticipates my date range, etc., does spell ck (wish all screens had that), F5 capability (again wish more screens had that), bringing over data from previous admission on a re-admit (still bug on med profile being addressed/rolled out), and of course....last but not least the customer service is so helpful.

The lag time in enhancements, the process of how enhancements & possible bugs are fixed based on how many customers have expressed concern over that same issue, & lack of flexibility within some screens. See some of the items mentioned in the first question.

Kati
Director of Nursing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Continued Customer

This system can be very easy to use and train others. I do everything from clinical to billing and it’s pretty easy.

I hope they are not growing too fast that my needs and requests sit on the back burner. I’ve seemed to get slower responses from Alora when I really need the changes complete or things to work right. Otherwise I’m the one putting in more work.

Nilsaliz
PA Coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly

Kommentare: Overall it has helped increase productivity in certain departments which clears up time to completed other important tasks.

Scheduling features has increased productivity as well as being able to batch print/fax has made several department's jobs get done easier and quicker.

There are too many different ways to access parts of the charts which can create a little confusion in regard to completing scheduled visits or creating their own.

Jessica
Office Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set up

I like how simple this system is to use and train people on. It never takes me long to get people to navigate where they need to.

I’ve had a bad experience with customer service before but it was corrected internally and she is no longer an issue.

KHALIF
CEO in

User friendly program

The program is user friendly. With no training at all, I was able to navigate the system with ease.

Not always able to easily add features our company needs such as tracking falls, infections, or any other identified QA such as ER visits.

Talhia
Operations Manager in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Alora, the best of the best!

Alora has been like a dear friend to our company for many years. It is an easy to master software with user-friendly layouts at every turn. I am a pro at this and I can barely use my own smartphone. I absolutely love this program and can confidently recommend it to any serious Home Health Care start-up or well established company as their primary business related software. Alora listens to your feedback and updates their software regularly to meet ever-changing industry needs.

There are little to no cons about this program. I have been using it for years and the only issue I have ever had was a server wide slow down once or twice that was cleared up within minutes.

Sally
Administrator in

The Personal Touch

Kommentare: When starting the agency many years ago, software was one of the decisions I was most nervous about. So glad I went with Alora!

Intuitive; excellent customer support; receptive to requests for modifications; value for money. Love it!

Enrique

Interesting and educational.

Kommentare: You've got a great support team who always have been able to help, eitheir they know the answer or don't!

I think this software is esay to use. It's the inly software for home care I've used as I'm new to the industry, and pretty fast I was able to handle myself in it.

The introduction of Alora Plus hasn't been very smooth. There are some functions, specially reports which don't work in Plus or Classic. Also the interface, for certain things I prefer Classic and for others I prefer Plus.

Jennifer
Client Service Coordinator in

A Leader In Home Health Care Software

Alora is a leader in Home Health Care Software for its sensitivity to the evolving healthcare field and its wide-spread functionality. Once Telephony tracking was implemented, I knew that Alora was the program that we needed. I have used other home healthcare software company products in the past with other agencies but Alora takes the cake for its ascended level of modern functionality.

Vee Ellen
Office Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I am better able to navigate through once reps walked me through the software.

You can upload to the EHR in a more timely fashion. You can look at multiple sites with ease. In the Reports section you can type in what you want instead of scrolling down.

I don't like that you cannot see a 60 day episode at one time. It is broken up when the month changes. It is not as easy to navigate through an episode when scheduling.

Madina

Kommentare: Great

Customer service is wonderful, the software is easy to learn. Also Alora has a training video that is available that you can always go back and educate your self.

So far I am very satisfied, I don't know what the future will bring.

john
owner in USA

Great staff.

Kommentare: Great staff and customer service

wonderful staff, they help with teaching brush up and reminders. excellent staff!

15 minute round up or down of visits. it is in the product but has never worked. it has been brought up multiple times. This would be a great help with payroll.

Eugene
QA Nursing Supervisor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

It get's the job done.

The service personnel respond very quickly to queries. The software is easy to understand from a nurse's perspective in filling out OASIS and nursing documents. At the administration level, it's a little harder to understand, but the staff is always willing to assist.

The product could have a much more robust error-checking system or verifying system. The text that builds the 485 from the OASIS documents has errors. This reviewer knows of programs that have more robust error and data scrubbers.

HR Specialist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keeps it all together

Being able to keep everything Patient and Nursing together in one place is great.

It can be confusing at first, but it did not take long to acclimate.

gopi
Physical therapist/ ADMIN in USA

Ayur Home Health INC

Kommentare: very satisfied with product and looking forward to continue using it for my business

easy to use, good customer support and processes for new onboarding

im still new to using EMR. too early to make comments