we have been using Zydoc for 12 years its user friendly and software easy to use

Constance B.
office manager
Medizinische Praxis, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: customer support always available , program fast, dictations back in 1-2 days , able to template standard dictations

Nachteile: Surgeons do not like calling in but once they were able to go on line it was much better, sometimes corrections were made on reports

Zydoc goes above and beyond making things easy and correcting any of the few problems we've had.

Nancy H.
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use, timeliness of dictation turn-around. Our new interface is working effortlessly and is making the clinical staff's work much easier.

Very efficient

Sabah S.
MD
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Makes seeing my patients so much b faster sincere bi sunny v have b to spend the time typing in the notes

Vorteile: The ease of the iPhone app makes it user friendly to upload dictations. The patient list of the day IDs also available so I don't have to manually enter patient information

Nachteile: Sometimes I have trouble uploading documents and the server is busy. Then I have to make sure it is uploaded.

Reliable Service

Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Joanne S.
Public Health Specialist
Staatsverwaltung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The service is reliable and staff very helpful and responsive when there are questions or concerns.

Nachteile: Nothing. I find this service to be very good value for money.

von ZyDoc an 5.11.2018

ZyDoc is honored to do work for the State of Alaska. We appreciate your opinion and review of our services and hope to continue providing services. We are happy to do custom integration with your systems or provide specialized services.

Excellent and responsive customer service!! No major glitches.

Bewertet am 13.7.2017
Victor C.
Director/Owner
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Vorteile: It now has the phone app for dictation which helps mobile professionals quite a bit. Ease of use once you use it once or twice you are good to go.

Nachteile: Would love to have a notification system when a dictation is completed, an email or text would be great.

I am loving the new system 100%. It is ease of use and very reliable.

Sherelle C.
Ophthalmic Tech/Surgical Assisting
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: How easy the process is from uploading the letters right down to downloading them. I also like how I can access the recording so if their is a word typed that I do not understand I can replay the dictation.

great and easy to use.

Laura R.
Scheduling Coordinator

Vorteile: It is very easy to edit documents and download them and also to print them out the company we used to use before would not let me do that only the doctors were allowed to edit the letters and had to have a password to do that.

Nachteile: I wish that there was no time limit on having the screen open sometimes I get interrupted and I have to do something else and when I'm able to go back to the screen it has signed off and I have to log back on again and I loose my place in the que.