Über TurboRater

Ein vergleichendes Ratingsystem für Privatversicherungen, das alle Versicherungsträger enthält und automatisch die Zeichnungsrichtlinien jeder Gesellschaft prüft.

Erfahre mehr über TurboRater

The software is fairly easy to use and allows quick quotes with the various insurance carriers that we do business with.

Bewertungen zu TurboRater

TurboRater hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 141 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TurboRater bereits verwendet?

Tyler
Tyler
Insurance Agent in USA

My Favorite Rater So Far

Kommentare: Overall really excellent. It has saved me several hours every week.

I LOVE the simplicity. Having all the customer data on one screen is really nice. I can also get most auto quotes done in less than 10 minutes.

There are a couple random quirks with coverage options not matching up with all carriers but it's fairly easy to adapt.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Tyler, Thank you for your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. We really appreciate you rating us 5 stars! Please let me know if you need anything!

Laura
Agent/Partner in USA

ITC Software was a lifesaver for us! Highly recommend

Kommentare: LOVE it - we would highly recommend the product. Super easy to transition to, ease of use and superb support at a really cost cost.

SUPER easy transition from our old web based Quick Quote system. It is pretty intuitive to use so it didn't require much training for myself and our retail manager (who's older and doesn't like change at all). She uses it daily and it does everything she need plus a lot more. It's pretty robust for features, but it allowed us to bypass or use as much of it as we wanted, which was super helpful. We are a small agency, so there is a ton of stuff we don't use and our old software was SUPER difficult after their forced upgrade. The cost is good as well, especially for the product and support you receive. They reach out to us often, which is also nice. Best move we've made in a very long time.

Once you've quoted/bridged on a particular company, we can't requote that same line. Maybe something we just need training on.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Laura, We're so happy that you're transition to TurboRater was a smooth process. We can't thank you enough for trusting us with your business. If you would like me to set up some additional training to help your team with quoting and bridging, please let me know. Thank you again for the fantastic review!

Tania
Producer in USA

Concerns Regarding Customer Service and Support

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: On December 2, 2023 my office made the first payment to begin a contract with Turbo Rater, I initiated a service with TurboRater, expecting a seamless and supportive experience, especially considering the investment required for such a service. However, I was surprised and disappointed by the lack of proactive support and customer service on December 18 2023 I contacted turbo rater to find out what was going on with my account because not word was heard since the payment day on following the setup of my account.
On December 19, I received a notification indicating that my site was ready and live. However, there was no follow-up contact from your team to offer assistance, answer any questions, or provide the expected level of customer service. This has left me feeling somewhat neglected and dissatisfied with the treatment I've received.

I initiated a service with TurboRater, expecting a seamless and supportive experience, especially considering the investment required for such a service. However, I was surprised and disappointed by the lack of proactive support and customer service following the setup of my account.

Not able to share what I like however As a professional committed to providing the best service to my clients, I understand the importance of customer support, especially when it comes to complex services like insurance software. I was expecting a similar level of dedication and customer service from TurboRater.

Jeff
Agent/Owner in USA

Honest Review

Kommentare: Auto quotes are excellent. I was hoping the home and renters would follow suite by now. Not sure how much longer I'll pay for two raters.

Auto only quotes are very good. Love the single screen so I can easily jump around while talking to a prospect. All the companies I need and quotes are accurate enough. The home by itself is ok but needs more companies.

Doing a combo auto & home/renters is where it needs the most work. I currently have to pay for EZlynx to do my home and auto quotes. First, the carrier selection page needs to be added like on an auto only quote. I don't want to quote all of my non-standard auto companies when I'm quoting a standard prospect. This muddies it up for me and probably slows it down which it’s already pretty slow when doing the combo quote. Also, if I've already bridged to company but then do another quote on Turborater, the Turborater quote will over-write the original quote on most company websites so there needs to be a way to de-select companies. It's very common for me to get interrupted during a quote and if I quote again then what I've already done on company websites gets over-written. Second, there needs to be a way to unlink the auto and home before the companion comparison page. The first tab would make the most since to me. Third, after bridging to a company, it should create a single client file when available by the company. I just checked Safeco and it created a file for the home and another for the auto. Travelers worked. Lastly, roof age on needs to be added to the Turborater for websites quotes. I don’t know where this info is coming from but it’s not accurate and roof age makes a very big difference in price. If you’re trying to cut down on customer entry, I can give you plenty of other options to cut out instead.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Jeff, Thank you for your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very insightful and we appreciate it. We can tell that you are a longtime user of TurboRater. We have shared your suggestions with the product team. Would you like a member of the customer support team to reach out to address any additional questions or concerns you may have?

agency owner in USA

Review

Kommentare: It saves us time finding the best rate we have available from 8-10 carriers.

Easy to use. Does not require much training.

I don't like the flipping pages going from screen to screen.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Michael, We appreciate your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. Could you please provide some additional information about the issues you are experiencing? This will allow me to put you in touch with the correct member of our team that can help resolve any issues that you are experiencing. Thank you again for your review!

BEARIZ
CEO in USA

Too many features

Kommentare: I am having problems, when we bridge a policy to BLUEFIRE , the rate is not matching and I have to call my rep to match the rate, I called them and they said is not them, I called you guys yesterday and still waiting for an answer

that I can log in from any where, and I am able to get the correct rate with the following companies restrictions apply. Bluefire - Prime Named Operator Buyback Named Vehicle Buyback Triple Deductible Buyback Bristol West Full permissive user coverage National General triple and double deductible Infinity, Workmens direct auto repair program

-adding moving violations its a headache to put the dates -some times does not let you go forward if we don't enter the plate number, - driving experience, does not give you the years of experience once you switch from california to international when you want to go back to get the numbers, we have to delete the driver and put the info again.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Beariz, We appreciate your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you for your great suggestions! These have been passed along to our product team. The plate number is a required field to move forward, and unfortunately, we do not make these determinations. Is there anything else that I can help resolve? Thank you again for your excellent review and feedback. We cannot improve without it.

cindy

Great company

Kommentare: Great

It is cheaper than what I was paying before wit FSC and I love how it is web based and easy to use

Only this is for the home insurance you need to pay extra to do a cost estimator

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Cindy, We appreciate your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. We are grateful that you have trusted TurboRater as your comparative rater! Thank you again for your review.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TurboRater API review

TurboRater API is very flexible in handling variations of possible data variations.

The API is very difficult to integrate! Errors are very seldom obvious. I.e. we would get a 500 for unauthorized situations. Also got 500 when a properties value was incorrect (cases where documentation was incorrect). Support was very slow in responding; took a long time in determining the root cause. For example, the 500 with invalid data took 2 weeks.

Antwort von Zywave

HI, We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback on TurboRater. We would love the opportunity to resolve any issues you are experiencing. Please let us know how we can contact you so a customer support representative can reach out and address any issues you are experiencing.

Sergio
Producer in USA

Great Price!

Kommentare: Overall it has been good. My main focus was the price, because as a small agency I try to keep my overhead low. I did loose some some insurance company access when I changed. Now it’s just slow updates when insurance companies are making changes.

The rater is easily usable from any computer or phone. The monthly cost is good for a small agency. The rater and management system work perfectly together.

The rater’s flow when quoting feels a little clunky. I think there could be improvement on the set up, so there is a smoother flow when quoting and using site. There needs to be more customization for the user. Some features are customizable to an extent, but not enough. I think the old competitor is still doing better in winning business first from insurance change roll outs. With ITC I’m stuck waiting until those changes are updated months later. To me that could be loss of business. Work more on those relations with insurance companies.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Segrio, We appreciate your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. These are all great suggestions to help serve our clients better. We have passed your suggestions on to our product team. Is there anything else we can do to improve your experience with TurboRater? Thank you again for your great feedback. We cannot improve our products without feedback like this from our clients. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Darrell
Owner / Producer in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Why TurboRater

Kommentare: Before TurboRater I'd get a call in the evening 8 - 9 pm from dealership needing Auto Insurance. I can be in the Office in 15 minutes. Now, thanks to TurboRater being web based. I can access 24/7, 365. Quoted, Insured, in 15 minutes or less.

Simplicity of use. It's like having your whole office in your back pocket ready when you are. other Raters keep you tied to a specific location. Very cost effective compared to others. Customer Service Tech Support knows their Product!

What's not to like? Occasionally depending on time of evening some carriers rates won't be available till morning. Opening an existing quote doesn't accept the "set effective date" I'm probably tapping too fast. But, have your carriers are in the red due too "quoting criteria not meet" The effective date always solves that issue for me.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Darrel, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with TurboRater! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

GRANT
agent/president in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Accu-rate is a better product for auto quoting

Kommentare: Poor. It is obvious the agents who work in a high volume office were not consulted on the development and beta testing of this program. All the tedious stopping to click on pull down menus and the lack of a logical flow of driver information and driving records is frustrating and time consuming.

ability to enter more drivers and vehicles compared to accurate; ability to enter more detailed notes when saving a quote

Need pull down menus to automatically display options as you tab through to reduce having to click on it AND then be able to arrow key down the menu choices (county, city, whatever etc). In other words, REDUCE THE NUMBER OF TIMES MY HAND NEEDS TO LEAVE THE KEYBOARD TO CHOOSE AN ENTRY. Consolidate driver, driver attributes and violations to one screen. Have driver's state choice next to drivers license number. Look to the Accu-rate program for a logical and easy flow for drivers info/attributes

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Grant, We appreciate your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us and has been referred to our product. These are all very good suggestions. We want our products to be as user-friendly as possible to ensure our customers save time with our product. We would love the opportunity to speak with you and address any issues you are having with your TurboRater account. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let me know.

diana
agency owner in USA

Pretty good

Kommentare: Pretty good, glad we got away from Vertafore, but TurboRater definitely could be more user friendly. It slows down productivity the way it jumps up and down and doesn't put you to the beginning of fields when clicked in such as phone number fields

Single Screen entry and web rater for clients

The screen jumps up and down when you enter data

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Diana, Thank you for your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. Your feedback has been passed along to our technical support team. Are you still experiencing this issue? Would you like a technical support representative to reach out to you?

DARLENE
Senior Agent in USA

ACCUAGENCY / ITC TURBO RATER

Kommentare: SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF STEPS TO GET THE FINAL QUOTE.

IT WAS NOT TO HARD TO GET USE TO USING IT

NOT ABLE TO TRANSFER ATTACHMENTS FROM ONE FILE TO THE RENEWAL QUOTE. THIS IS VERY TIME CONSUMING AND INEFFECTIVE TO HAVE TO SAVE EACH DOC AGAIN TO DOWNLOAD INTO THE RENEWAL QUOTE. WE HAVE TALKED TO AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE TO SEE IF THIS CAN BE DONE AND WAS TOLD THAT IT WILL BE LOOKED INTO BUT NOTHING DONE YET. ALSO THERE IS NO PLACE IN ACCUAGENCY TO PUT IF THE INSURED IS A HOMEOWNER, WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL WE TRANSFER TO TURBO RATER.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Darlene, Thank you for your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. We see that you have completed your transfer to TurboRater. We can assure you that your suggestion has been passed along to our product team. Would you like a technical support representative to reach out to discuss these concerns further?

Julia
Vice President in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good but a few changes required

Kommentare: good

Makes quoting with various companies easier

the violations list does not match every state and needs to be in alphabetical order, also the liability limits need not be automatically selected, need to be able to see a quote with both liability and full coverage side by side to compare instead of running quote again and again

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Julia, We appreciate your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. These are all great suggestions to help serve our clients better. We have passed your suggestions on to our product team. Is there anything else we can do to improve your experience with TurboRater? Thank you again for your great feedback. We cannot improve our products without input like this from our clients. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Dana

simple and convenient

Kommentare: its a simple and convenient process overall and we can bridge over to companies with the information

I like that all the company rates are in one spot to do comparison shopping for the customers.

the companies that use credit scoring give the price based off of the best credit score rate vs the average which misleads us on pricing.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Dana, We appreciate your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. Good news! There is an option to choose which credit score is used when quoting. The default is recommended in most cases, but if you would like to change it to average, there is a drop-down that allows you to do so. Would you like a member of our technical support team to reach out to help you do this? If you're already doing this and still experiencing.

LOURDES

Satisfied with ITC Turbo Rater

Kommentare: I like this rater because is web based and I don't have to update every two weeks and never breaks down

Easy to use everywhere, I have access even if I am not in the office

Not enough companies for Home insurance

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Lourdes, We appreciate your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. We are continually adding carriers to the system. Which carriers do you need? We will refer them to our carrier relations team. Please follow the monthly TurboRater newsletter to see all new and added carriers! Thank you again for your review! We cannot improve without the feedback of our clients!

Agency principle in USA

ITC Comparative rater

Kommentare: We have used it for many years

Helps us rate non-standard auto insurance, bridges work well

It is not "Real Time Rating" with some companies now. (Rates come out different on the Companies website)

Antwort von Zywave

Hi John, We appreciate your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. Not all carriers are able or want to do real-time rating. Because some are doing manufactured rating, there can be a change in the rate after you've bridged over. If you feel that there is a rate discrepancy, please let me know, and we can research on your behalf. Thank you for your great review and your valuable feedback. We cannot improve TurboRater without the input of our clients.

Jannin
Customer Service Representative in USA

Quotes made easy!

Kommentare: This is the best quoting software I've used. Is convenient, easy, reliable and compatible with most insurance carriers. I find it very complete and useful, it updates fast and easy. All fees can be added from the beginning so no confusion necessary at the end. I use NowCerts and this software perfectly transfer all the important information that I need, it does miss a couple of fields or items from time to time with certain carriers but overall is a great tool.

-A reliable source of information great place to quote - Includes all fees upfront - Easily updates when information changes - Matches perfectly with NowCerts

- Some carriers don't take all the information items when making the bridge with the company

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Jannin, Thank you for your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. We really appreciate you rating us 5 stars! Please let me know if you need anything!

JOHN
Vice President in USA

ITC TURBORATER REVIEW

I wish there was a way to manipulate the software so that after changes are made it just corrects the existing quote at the company website instead of generating a new one.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi John, We appreciate your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. Thank you for your great suggestions! These have been passed along to our product team. Is there anything else that I can help resolve? Thank you again for your excellent review and feedback. We cannot improve without it.

Business Manager in USA

Loyal Customer

Kommentare: I have been a customer since about 1990 or 91 and have had other companies try to lure me away. I wouldn’t change for anything.

I can quickly and efficiently quote every lead that calls in. No jumping from one company software to the other and entering duplicate information.

It is hard to find anything negative about ITC TurboRater. 99.9% accurate quotes when correct information entered in.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Michael, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with TurboRater! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

RUSSELL
OWNER in USA

Must have software

Kommentare: This software has helped us increase our book of business in the auto department tremendously.

We are able to rate/quote as many companies as we are appointed with to get a quick rate for people looking for an insurance quote

It doesn't integrate very well with Progressive. Once we bridge over and get the quote and hit save and exit, then the information isn't saved on the Progressive site when we need to go back in to make a change to the quote or we're ready to bind a policy, therefore, we have to input most of the information again.

Roland
Agency Owner in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

We are Very Happy & Satisfied with ITC TurboRater

Kommentare: I have been using TurboRater for years now and have not had any issues whatsoever.

Easy of Use and Price is Best among the Competitors.

Nothing to report at this time. We have had little negative experiences using this rating system thus far. ITC Rater and the Support & Tech Teams have been Great!

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Roland, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with TurboRater. If there is anything else we can do, be sure to let me know!

K C
principal in USA

turborater

Kommentare: Adequate at best

Have had turborater almost 20 years, therefore, I have no norms or standards to compare to.

Only get an indicator or starting point. Still have to manually compare up to 3 companies.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Mr. Jones, We appreciate your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. Would you like a member of our technical support team to reach out and research any rate discrepancies that you might be experiencing? Please let me know, and thank you again for your feedback! We cannot improve without it.

KELLY
manager, agent in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We are forced to use this software and hate it

Kommentare: We were very happy with AccuAuto and did not want to change over to Turbo Rater. We had been using it for 20 years and were pleased. We are now paying twice as much for software that does not work as well as the old software. As soon as one more of our insurance companies are available on another rating system, we will be leaving

single screen is nice, but that is all.

unreliable, not accurate, and definitely not AccuAuto. Over priced.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Kelly, We appreciate your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. We would greatly appreciate the opportunity to improve your experience with TurboRater. Can you please provide some additional questions or concerns that you ran into? I will have a member of our team reach out at soon as possible. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to helping in any way that we can!

Shane
Agent/Owner in USA

GOOD OVERALL

Kommentare: It has been very good overall.

It is fairly to use and I use it on a daily basis.

There is the occasional glitch in the system.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Shane, We appreciate your review of TurboRater. Your feedback is very important to us. Can you provide some additional details about this glitch that you are experiencing? We would love to try and help out with this. These details will help our technical support team resolve this issue. Thank you again for your review!