Filtern nach:

Über SecurenceMail

Network security platform which provides email filtering through spam detection, restricted access, keyword scanning and more.

Erfahre mehr über SecurenceMail

Bill B.
Bill B.
Worship Leader in USA
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Filter

Kommentare: After the first few weeks, almost no spam gets through. Occasionally a clean email gits flagged as being spam. My users were not able to figure out the process, so whenever they are missing an email, they have me check for them. I can then white list the email address or the domain.

What a great job of filtering spam! Very low false positives. Great for admins.

Not so great for the users. All my users come to me (the Admin) to check for mis-flagged emails

Richard S.
Vice President in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable

Kommentare: Before we used their product we were awash in junk mail, spam and other non-relevant email. It was seriously impacting on our productivity,
Since adopting this service we have noted significant improvements in our productivity and load on our email servers. It has made a real difference to us.

Works as advertised Continuous upgrades to the system to make it even more useful Ease of use of the interface - shallow learning curb for new users

The admin. panel is a little confusing at start

Carl A.
IT Manager in USA
Lagerung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Mail Filtering, Exchange side can use some work

Kommentare: So far the Mail filtering side runs with no issues and is easy to maintain. The exchange side, however, leaves much to be desired.

The mail filtering works great especially using the blacklist and whitelist for incoming mail

The Exchange side is a bit clunky and loads very slowly. The option to get a notification before passwords expire is not available from my admin console.

Katie M.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Good program, could use more user functionality

Kommentare: We've used this system for our email filtering in recent years. As an admin, it's a great way to filter out those emails and messages that uneducated users might otherwise click on and destroy our network (it's happened before). But the users do find it clunky and are resistant to the system. I could see a benefit in more clear options for the user to whitelist domains for the whole company, preview messages, and offer automated recommendations to certain messages.

Blake B.
Blake B.
Ecommerce & Consumer Products Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Too sensitive with emails and they catch too many False Positives

Kommentare: It's been a hassle with delayed responses to customers. Perhaps its easy to administer on the IT side, but it blocks many important emails that definitely aren't spam.

Well, at least malicious emails weren't getting through, so that's a benefit. I do like the daily report that comes out mid-afternoon summarizing all of the emails.

It's very, very sensitive. We have had to spend a lot of time white listing our customer's email addresses. The algorithm is too sensitive and blocks many important emails.