Über Workday HCM

Workday ist ein führender Anbieter von Enterprise-Cloud-Anwendungen für das Finanz- und Personalwesen.

Erfahre mehr über Workday HCM

It also is useful to keep track of pay as well as money being taken out for insurance and taxes.

Their expensive user training courses are absolutely appalling for adult learners - 4 days in a classroom flicking through a 500 page bound workbook, anyone.

Bewertungen zu Workday HCM

Workday HCM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.360 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Workday HCM bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.360)

Abegail
Abegail
Risk Analyst in Philippinen
Verbraucherdienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Workday for Work.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: In 5 years that I used Workday. High recommended especially for Payroll.

I can easily access payslip and schedule.

Other can't see your other info like birthday.

Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Workday is the best tool for HR

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very recommendable! Mainly for managers and HR have been a great tool

1. Unified - combines HR, payroll, talent management, and workforce planning in one system, providing a seamless and integrated experience for users. 2. User-Friendly Interface- making it simple for employees and HR professionals to access and manage their information. 3. Mobile Accessibility. 4.Continuous Innovation hearing the needs of HR professionals and organizations.

Sometime gave me problems with integration challenges, I believe that Integrating Workday with other systems and processes can be time-consuming and may require additional resources to ensure seamless connectivity.

Kate
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Workday HCM

3,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I liked how easy it was to learn. I also liked how there was an app for my phone so I could check while not at work

It lags, rarely lets you sign in on the first try and it never remembers your password

Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Workday HCM, an exceptional Tool for one stop HR solutions

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Its a must try software for matrix organizations. It can solve all the problems but need someone specialist on products. Heavy training is required for advance features.

1. Excellent interface 2. Looks posh and advanced 3. Can work in less bandwidth 4. No downtime

1. Too complex features, highly categorized 2. Very expensive 3. Not very flexible for product level changes

megan
pet hotel manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

workday review

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: everything is easy to use / easy to find

everything in one spot ./ tax /hours / pay

Nothing everything has been super easy to use

Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Workday, an all rounder for all TA related stuff

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

1. Fabulous interface 2. Multifunctional dashboard 3. Smooth navigation 4. Supports quick self troubleshooting

1. A bit heavy tool 2. Hard to integrate external software

Merihan
Recruiter in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Workday for your daily work :)

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

User friendly , very easy to function ,flexible and excellent HR resource management effective software for recruiting and managing big pipelines I am so happy working with this software for 2 years now

sometimes time is needed to be spent to locate information needed few challenges when submitting days absense request and viewing your approved ones

Ronnie
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Make your workday, workweek, and work year easier

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We tried for years to handle payroll on our own. We were lucky that we did not make any grievous mistakes during that time. Once we realized just how little we did know about payroll and tax compliance, we were terrified that we could be doing something that would jeopardize our non-profit status. We initially considered bringing on a new staff member to do nothing but payroll. When we realized just how expensive this addition would be, we opted to look for software options. Workday has checked every box we needed.

We are a non-profit organization. Our entire business model is based on supplementing the very low fees we charge our clients with donations from generous individuals and companies. These donations are contingent upon us maintaining compliance as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. There are simply too many regulations and annual changes to payroll statutes for any of our current staff to keep abreast of, and hiring a staff member with the necessary knowledge and skillset is cost-prohibitive. Workday, in essence, gives us that new staff member. For significantly less than an employee would cost, we are able to operate with full confidence that all of our needs are being met.

The initial implementation was fairly intensive. However, once we completed that phase, we have had no complaints about the time or effort involved in using Workday.

Jan Claire
Recruiter in Philippinen
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Go to Applicant Tracking System

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I've been a user of workday for more than 5 years. Once you get the hang of using it, it will be a very helpful tool as an ATS in recruitment.

Very detailed and easy to use once. You can easily track candidates , do job postings and pool for candidates.

The user interface can be improved. Also, sometimes it is slow

Shoua
HR Assistant in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

HR Assistant Intake

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I liked how you could easily find and pull reports

I disliked how sometimes it takes a while for the reports to load

Philanthropie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Strongest HCM we were able to identify

Kommentare: Very satisfied with Workday as a tool, we have recently conducted an internal assessment of how satisfied we are with the tool and it has highlighted very few areas where the tool is not meeting our needs. We see the tool as a long term solution for our organisation.

All requirements in one place, and more. Meaning we were able to centralise and transform (in an agile way) our HR processes as we implemented. Alerts allow for end users to engage and be engaged with using a sensible approach. All data in one place allows for reporting and budgeting to be easy.

Implementation was sticky for us. We had a number of requirements which we thought were typical however had to create significant work-arounds in order to meet our needs. This was resource heavy from our perspective and elongated the implementation (we used an implementation partner and not Workday FYI)

Hussein
Chief Executive Officer in Kenia
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Secret experts use to save time for away from job activities.

Kommentare: I am happy. I can concentrate on my life away from official job while Workday HCM gets the job done with high level of dependability.

I decided to keep Workday HCM for several reasons. First, I wanted to go smart with technological payroll handling, processing, audits and flexibility over workday payroll. Second, I wanted a software with more robust approach to job and the goals I have. It has driven my ambitions positively towards achieving them.Third, I wanted a balance between work and my personal life. I can now concentrate more on matters away from official job.

Pleasure to comment that I have none. Nothing in the features I like least. I find everything helpful and up to standards.

Mihail
Area Sales Manager in Bulgarien
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Approved game changer software. Workday HCM is an effortless treasure.

Kommentare: Efficient and profound. Try Workday HCM for excellence, flexibility and transparency. I am a happy user.

I can talk about the benefits of Workday HCM all day. It is very efficient and reliable tool. It has given us control over activities revolving around payroll, payroll audits and payroll calculations. Workday HCM is also very user-friendly and easy to use. One unique feature about Workday HCM is the urgency it treats my work with. It is quite fast and accurate.

Cheers to the good work Workday HCM. I am contented with what it offers. I cannot complain.

Anthony
Recruiter in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Workday Review

It is user friendly . The interface is clean and straight forward.

It was different than Peoplesoft. it took some time getting used to but then it was fine.

Morgan
Morgan
Talent Acquisition Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Workday for Recruitment

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been ok, but if you are looking for a true ATS this is not the answer unless you make some serious tweaks to the setup.

Ability to use as ATS as well as HR database and tie candidates to employee once hired and onboarded.

Inability to see candidates on Requisitions that are assigned to other recruiters / users within Workday.

Chakkrit
People Technology Junior Analyst in Thailand
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Workday is probably the best human capital management too in the world right now.

Kommentare: Every big organization needs a human capital management program. Without Workday, this wouldn't have been possible. Especially in big companies like Agoda, where there are many requirements from stakeholders such as GDPR, Data Privacy, and Security, these are things that many of the competitors couldn't do.

Workday is probably the best human capital management in the world right now. Learning Workday opens wide opportunities to various jobs. As a Workday HCM beginner, it might be overwhelming, but after one training course and a month of practice, Workday HCM can easily become a simple thing. Workday HCM is important as it is the core of other Workday modules such as Workday Security and Workday Business Process Architecture.

Workday is definitely an expensive tool that is only utilized by big companies. It is going to be rare for small to medium size company to use Workday. It means that, if you are going to quit a company that uses Workday and would prefer to find a job in a similar fashion, it has to be a large size company. Workday training is also kind of expensive, yet it is not a one-on-one training but a group course instead. Workday Support is very technically useful, however, it might take some time for an issue to resolve and they don't provide live chat support. Workday Learning is something that my company has issues with the most.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Revolutionizing HR and Payroll: A Deep Dive into Workday HCM

Kommentare: from my experience, I found that One of the key strengths of Workday is its user-friendly interface, which enables employees and managers to easily access and manage HR and payroll-related tasks from a single platform. Workday is also known for its mobile accessibility, which allows employees and managers to access HR and payroll-related information on the go.Another strength of Workday is its advanced analytics and reporting capabilities, which provide me with detailed insights into HR and payroll-related metrics such as employee engagement, performance, and turnover. These insights can be used to inform strategic decisions and improve overall business performance.Workday also provides strong customer support, including a dedicated customer support team and a community of Workday users who share best practices and provide support to one another.the only negative feedback with workday HCM, is its relatively high cost, particularly for small and mid-sized organizations. Additionally, some challenges with customizing certain aspects of the system to meet specific needs.Overall, Workday is a powerful and user-friendly HCM system that provides a comprehensive set of tools for managing HR and payroll-related tasks. Its advanced analytics and reporting capabilities, combined with strong customer support, make it a popular choice for organizations looking to streamline their HR and payroll operations.

One of the key strengths of Workday is its user-friendly interface, which enables employees and managers to easily access and manage HR and payroll-related tasks from a single platform. Workday is also known for its mobile accessibility, which allows employees and managers to access HR and payroll-related information on the go.Another strength of Workday is its advanced analytics and reporting capabilities, which provide organizations with detailed insights into HR and payroll-related metrics such as employee engagement, performance, and turnover. These insights can be used to inform strategic decisions and improve overall business performance.Workday also provides strong customer support, including a dedicated customer support team and a community of Workday users who share best practices and provide support to one another.Overall, Workday is a powerful and user-friendly HCM system that provides a comprehensive set of tools for managing HR and payroll-related tasks. Its advanced analytics and reporting capabilities, combined with strong customer support, make it a popular choice for organizations looking to streamline their HR and payroll operations.

One potential weakness of Workday is its relatively high cost, particularly for small and mid-sized organizations. Additionally, I have challenges with customizing some aspects of the system to meet my specific needs. While Workday offers a range of features and tools for managing HR and payroll-related tasks, I have found that certain features are not customizable or flexible enough to meet my unique business requirements. Finally, Workday's complexity and depth of features may require significant training and onboarding for new users, which could result in a longer learning curve and potential productivity loss. However, once users become familiar with the system, Workday's comprehensive set of tools and advanced analytics can provide significant benefits for HR and payroll operations.

Kayla
HR in USA
Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best HCM Option

Kommentare: Great HCM. By far the best I have worked with in my HR career.

Workday is not perfect, but it is the best HCM software that I have used. You can integrate almost every aspect of HR into one platform. The employee self service is easy to use.

It can be time consuming / a big lift to implement and deploy new modules within Workday, especially if you don't have a knowledgeable Workday team dedicated to the project. I have worked on small Workday implementation teams where we learned as we went along (it's painful) and I have worked with Workday consultants who do all of the work. I highly recommend hiring experts for the implementations. You are paying a lot for the software and want to make sure it is setup properly and getting the full value.

Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

New HR Tool brings some challenges and benefits

Kommentare: MY organization switched over to Workday and I had the chance to use this tool for a while now. I'll say that it's a lot easier to pick up and the available info to learn it was easy to grasp as well.

You can pretty much find any HR related features/questions/information in one spot. I was able to consolidate my benefits options, PTO, reviews, in one spot. I also think that it's certainly more robust/ takes a lot less down time than our previous software. Besides that Workday comes with the standard user logins, password setup, online time-sheet, etc. that I expect. I really like the ability to edit my own info very fast. I can change things like benefits or dependencies quickly rather than going directly to my HR's office.

My one complaint is that I used to be able to directly edit some of my team member's info and reviews from our old platform on my own. I think whether it's due to lack of access rights or just how my HR department has set it up, I can't do that any longer. It's a more lengthy process of getting it manually updated from my end and through some parties outside my immediate department.

Soumi
Soumi
Automation Engineer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review for Workday

Kommentare: I am using Workday regularly for applying leaves, tracking them, viewing my salary slip, tracking change in compensation, providing IT declaration, updating shift and stand by hours. Also, I have used Workday for requesting various letters from my organization automatically like experience letter, compensation letter, etc. The mail notification feature of workday enables me to receive notification whenever there is an update to my compensation or change in my role or on promotion.

Workday is a centralized workforce management tool that is used in my organization. In Workday, all the important day to activities of an employee can be performed like applying for leaves, getting them approved by manager, viewing and downloading salary slips, providing IT declaration, providing beneficiary info, address info, education info and many more. Various important letters like Offer letter, experience letter, etc can also be directly requested using Workday. It is a cloud based tool and can be accessed from anywhere.

It is an expensive tool that can only be used by big enterprises. Also, the workday UI can be confusing for new users who will find it difficult to navigate and find the required sections in workday.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Money pit - a software company that charges you for regular updates to their software

Kommentare: Everything you do with Workday costs money. Forget the annual licence cost, that's only part of it - every time you send an email or phone support you are on the clock. Twice a year when the software gets updated you are required to pay consulting fees to Workday or one of their service partners to test that the update actually works at your end. Most new features and enhancements are not provided for free as part of these updates, so you have to purchase them. Third party applications that supposedly integrate with Workday only do so after you pay thousands of dollars for Workday to set that up for you. Hidden costs everywhere - you need to budget for 25-50% per annum in service and other costs on top of your annual licence fee. Be warned - it is a unique business model in the software world.

The workflows are really good, particularly for recruitment and performance management

The interface is unusual from a UX perspective, and everything is very rigid. Workday offers little flexibility or user customisation, unless you are happy to spend a fortune with one of their service partners. Their expensive user training courses are absolutely appalling for adult learners - 4 days in a classroom flicking through a 500 page bound workbook, anyone?

Ben
Developer
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Difficult to learn without paying for courses but still a solid option

Kommentare: I have only been using Workday for a few months. After taking all of the integration courses and starting to build integrations I am reasonably comfortable with the back end but no front end knowledge which is required to test at least the inbound integrations. Be prepared to spend days researching certain topics before coming up with answers. I recommend hiring a consultant to help in house developers learn the tools and functionality if you decide to go with Workday.

-Basic functionality for end users is intuitive and easy to use. -Lots of options for integration with third parties -Easy to use, custom, report capability with the option to expose reports as services (RaaS). -Fairly easy to learn and use add-in for Eclipse for complicated integrations (Workday Studio).

-Training is expensive and is basically required to do an implementation due to lack of available reference material. Recording the online training for future reference is not permitted -The workday community site is cumbersome (searches are not ranked according to relevancy and it can take many hours to find what you are looking for). Some workday studio components don't seem to be documented at all on the site. -Certain functionality and community information is only provided to "Workday Implementation partners" which makes it nearly impossible to implement in-house without paying to outsource some of the work to a workday partner. -Workday doesn't seem to have been built with performance in mind. Even with server side paging, reports and integrations are very slow. -Lots of "hidden features." This would normally be a bonus but more advanced tasks require the user to know exactly what to search for from the application's search feature. Most of the functionality of workday is hidden in search results and isn't intuitively exposed in the UI.

Erika
Gen medicare csr 1 in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Workday has , is very good

Kommentare: You to see that you’re able to contact certain individuals and what contacts are individuals that hand with who and where exactly does the Chena command lead in fall in the company dynamic which is really good and gives the building for employees to have access readily to make changes if needed on their own, or access, associated programs or departments

It is very easy to use, and, like it says, in a teamwork day, gives the overall function and ability to manage anything that you need to when it comes to daily operations, and overall employee productivity

I don’t like how some information does take time to get updated. It could definitely be more cost-effective if things were given better time management to see such information available immediately.

Douglas
Business Development Strategies Advisor in Kanada
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for People Management and is Very Easy to Use

Kommentare: Workday HCM has been excellent. Very easy to use, lots of capabilities, and allows employees and team members to use the software to learn more about themselves and opportunities. It has been great for learning about my performance and seeing how I can grow and succeed. Whenever I see my payroll, I also always check the breakdown to see if everything is correct. I love the transparency and all the good documentation in the software, so nothing is lost on your employee file.

I like how intuitive the software is in the company and how easy it was implemented and adopted by the company. There are many, many features that are very useful for the day-to-day or week-to-week activities of our employees and team. I really like how every step is transparent and it shows you the hierarchy each decision goes through. For example if you are taking time off, it shows you who needs to approve next and the chain of command. This software is really a one stop shop for all Human Capital management in terms of performance, payroll, expenses, time off, training, and career management.

I actually don't have any negative things to say about workday HCM. It is really easy to use, and the documentation is really good on my employee file. If I need something, I can find it on my profile.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The worst portal for employees I've ever experienced as an employee or as a teamlead

Has a LOT of features, tons of integrationsYou can basically do whatever you need HR connected within this one tool

It's the worst UX you can possibly meet out there among HR tools.Because there is a ton of features it takes literally minutes to find your thing.There is no search for the functions existing so if you need to change the title of your employee good luck finding that page!Time tracking like vacations requesting is a hell.Mobile support is another hell.