CLM Matrix Software

Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Karen R.
Finance/Contract Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Drafting, managing and tracking contracts. We have been able to automate the approval process rather than sending a hard-copy via interoffice mail and getting lost multiple times while enroute.

Vorteile: Customizable. We were able to build the software just as we wanted with the internal routing and approvals, as well as the document creation based on metadata that was entered into the system.

Nachteile: We are using an older version of the software currently and technology has surpassed it. We are going to be upgrading soon and look forward to it. The decision not to upgrade was ours due to doing major implementations and upgrade to other software over the last couple of years.

Works well, but a little hard to navigate

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Account Executive
Rundfunkmedien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Keeps great track of my progress as well as my team. Sets great reminders for when I need to make sure a task is done.

Vorteile: I love how I can have all my info in one place. I can also see my teammates' progress which keeps me in the know for how I am doing.

Nachteile: This program is a little hard to navigate. When I first started using it, I had to rely heavily on instructions instead of being able to move around it myself.