Shadow Tracker Bewertungen

2.9/5
    2.7/5
    2.4/5

Über Shadow Tracker

Enthält die aktuellsten Karten von Nordamerika, die über die patentierte Softwaretechnologie bereitgestellt werden.

Erfahre mehr über Shadow Tracker

Mike M.
Service Manager
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.5.2018

"we use it daily to track our techs and confirm locations with customers."

Kommentare: we are able to optimize our drive time and re-route techs if need be to emergency calls based on proximity.

Vorteile: We are able to locate our technicians quickly for where ever we are. I can check from my phone and track 14 vehicles, their speed and get alerts when they arrive on site.

Nachteile: They do not have it set up to work on my mac. I have to use a windows based machine to get reports.

• Bewertet am 2.5.2018
Wl P.
Project Coordinator
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.7.2019

"Functional...Mostly, Could Use Some Serious Customer Service Rehab"

Kommentare: My phone experience was a year or so ago, but the bad impression remains. Maybe the regular phone person was out sick and it was all hands on deck and Grumpy Uncle Man was nearest to the receiver. Dunno. A very complacent and un-innovative way for a software/electronics company to operate nonetheless.

Vorteile: Allows me to certify employee timekeeping records and other job costing factors with exact job site land + leave times via the Travel Detail reports. Able to provide clients and other stakeholders real-time staff ETA's and up to the minute locations. Has an accompanying okay-enough app. Haven't really sat with ATTI Shadow Tracker beyond that to see how any other features may benefit my work life, TBH. Our company has used this system for several years to monitor 2 work vans and a box truck.

Nachteile: Need to generate Travel Detail reports while working remotely on my home laptop via the web-based login page. I have the correct login + password, same as the mobile app and on my office desktop and I can't do what I have to do. I can't seem to find a download like the one on my desktop that loads a fixed icon on the screen. I have to go back to 2018 dates + can only go back 2 weeks on the app. Very frustrating. That aside, we had issues with the unit in our truck, my boss was directed to send it back to be looked at and/or serviced. Fine, done. Hoop jumped. Unit eventually gets returned in a small box with an INCREDIBLY general packing slip. Bossman did not find or get an email or phone call either to make clear what the current working condition of the unit was. Was it a replacement? Same unit? Did a tech look it over? Who knew? Not us. I was then assigned the job to follow-up because he was over it by then. First off, a guy answers, "Hello". No company name, nothing. HUGE pet peeve of mine to have to ask if I am calling 'X' company, have the right #, etc. I move on to explain the reason for my call and the reason for the confusion. Guy proceeds to get undeniably irritated and needlessly defensive that we apparently can't read minds or make correct the assumptions that our unit was checked and works all on our own. I would imagine this SOFTWARE company wastes a lot of time answering calls with the sheer lack of process + basic intake + communication systems.

• Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Associate Executive Director
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2019

"All the information you need..."

Kommentare: Since we pay per vehicle, Shadow Tracker offered a solid, affordable way to track our small fleet. We have considered adding trackers to additional vehicles as well since the tracking and storing of information requires no thought and is readily available.

Vorteile: Shadow Tracker provided a cost-effective way for us to monitor our small fleet. The information is easy to digest. The quick view of driver speeds on the map, using colors to show speed ranges, makes it easy to get a snapshot of both routes and driving behavior. You can track stops based on your desired intervals. Adding Geofences allows alerts related to designated areas and can provide a sense of security when vehicle are parked for the evening or weekend. The phone app is a great feature as well, allowing you to track drivers on the go.

Nachteile: The layout feels a bit dated and user interface isn't the most intuitive.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2019
Rick P.
  • Bewertet am 15.6.2017

"Do not waste your money here!!!!"

Kommentare: We no longer desire this service, and hope you can understand. Please understand, when their old unit stopped working, they sent us a new unit. We paid 4 months in advance and full price for the new unit. The new unit broke after about one month of use.

Nachteile: What's to like?
We used this service for over 4 years, and then when their old unit stopped working, they sent us a new unit.
We paid them 4 months in advance and full price for the new unit. The new unit broke after about one month of use. I informed them that I wanted them to send me a new unit. Their suggestion to me was for us to send it back to them, pay all freight incurred as well as all fees to have it repaired.

• Bewertet am 15.6.2017
Jason B.
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2010

"Great overall product"

Kommentare: I would definatley recommed this system to anyone lookign for a gps tracking solution.

Vorteile: I spent weeks looking at gps tracking systems, before I found the shadow tracker. After reviewing the demo with thier salesman I saw more features than I thought I would ever use but, it still looked very easy to navigate. The system updated faster than anybody else I talked to and the price was much lower than I expected.

Nachteile: to get the best price they did want me to sign a 3 year contract, and it took 3 weeks to get the system.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2010
Clint H.
Landscaper
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2017

"Awful service devices cheaply made and DO NOT WORK. "

Kommentare: Absolutely no benefit. The devices didn't work as advertised and similar reviews confirm my concerns.

Nachteile: I ordered this software about a year and a half ago. One device never worked and the other device quit working after 4 months. The company will Make you just thru hoops to try to return the device and offers little to no help on resolution. They will continue to bill you when you have no working devices and you can never talk to anyone that has answers. They have two separate companies that deal with the technology and the other with billing as to protect themselves from any type of account resolution. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with in response to customer service and supplying a device that actually does what it is supposed to do.

• Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Eva D.
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2018

"Terrible Support and Fine Print in the Contract Beware"

Kommentare: We should of went with another tracking software just terrible service and terrible support. Will not recommend to anyone no matter what. Very poor and unacceptable customer service in a every department. Probably have so many complaints they are defensive from the start of the conversation.

Vorteile: Free equipment but read the fine print!

Nachteile: The tech support, the user interface, and the contract they lock you into. This is a small company with 30 minute wait times for tech support. The user interface is sub par and it is NOT web based. You have to download the software onto each computer. Even though they ship you a tracker you have to use it! You cannot send it back or alter your contract.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Jose juan G.
Official management team
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.3.2019

"Abhorently Useless"

Vorteile: The pros about this company is that the system worked for a bit.

Nachteile: The issue I have is not with the way the software/hardware works, but with the kind of costumer service this company "offers". I've called a good 20+ times and I've only been able to talk to them twice with 1hr+ wait times. And every time I think I've solved the issue another surfaces inmediatly. Now, they said they would call me back some time after the last time I talked with them and 1 week later STILL no call back with the issue at hand. So I have tried calling them countless times again of course to no success. This is by far the worst costumer service experience I've had with a company.

• Bewertet am 13.3.2019
Bruce D.
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2017

"THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK!"

Kommentare: This shadow tracker system DOES NOT WORK PERIOD! Sales teams does not disclose the fact that IT DOES NOT WORK WITH Mac OS! The system does not work with Mac based systems so if you have a Mac keep shopping to avoid disappointment. For example, we are a service based company with trucks. On one day truck goes to service call for 1hr. and is shown properly on software except number on address is incorrect. Job incomplete. Must return next day to complete the job. The next day the same truck returns to the exact same address BUT in the tracking software it shows truck as being in a completely different address/location (approx 1/4 mile away)!!!
Yes. Confusing!!! After several reloads same exact thing!! It constantly shows truck in the wrong location, travel path shows trucks B-lining path through the back of people's yards (not on streets). The Shadow Tracker software also falsely shows stops with address revisited later in the day! MORE CONFUSING and FRUSTRATING!! Click on the stop only to find it gives you the wrong address and street!!! Also, installation is not straight forward and a challenge and there is very little support! After I discovered these problems I contacted customer service and explained the problem. This took several attempts and an email with no response. Finally I was able to speak to a customer service rep. After the my problems were fully and calmly explained, I requested a full refund for their lame product that just does not work. Their answer was excuses and a resounding, "NO REFUNDS".
Do not waste your good money and your time on this tracking device and this company -- completely worthless!

• Bewertet am 20.1.2017
Dusty R.
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2016

"Make sure you read the contract"

Kommentare: They are not very nice to deal with if you want out of the contract. I was a loyal customer for 4 years then the system stopped working. they told me I need new equipment and really put it to me then. I was told a one year contract and my bad didn't read it all the way through, well its 3 years and they want full price to get out of it. CFO will not budge at all. I will never recommend or support them in any way. they just want your money and the customer support is terrible.

• Bewertet am 1.12.2016
Gina B.
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2016

"Fleet Control At Your Fingertips"

Kommentare: I am with a large roofing company, Mandal's, Inc. Advance Tracking has been such an asset to our company. We are now able to keep track of all of our fleet vehicles on one computer screen. It has also given us a big advantage in keeping track of man hours, by printing out the detailed reports, you are able to see how long a person has been in a company vehicle, where the vehicle has traveled, and when that vehicle is parked in the evenings. This technology is a wonderful resource that makes you feel you have more control over keeping up with your employees and vehicles.

Gina,

Thank you so much for your review! Please Feel free to contact us any time we can be of assistance.

• Bewertet am 11.10.2016
Philippe G.
VP of HR
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2011

"What a nightmare"

Kommentare: I would not recommend ATTI as a tracking service. My experience with them was a desaster.

Vorteile: Zero pros; no pros at all.....

Nachteile: no representation outside of Sugar Land TX. Anywhere else in the country you are on your own. The units may not work, you have to send them back, they examine them and always blame the mechanic that installed them. Look out for the 3 year service agreement and the huge cancellation fee regardless of whether thier product works or not.
If you are located within driving distance of this company, it may make sense to work with them but if not...think twice!!!

Philippe,

I am sorry you had a poor experience with your system. We try to support our units remotely, however if hardware is installed incorrectly the only way we can support the unit is to have it returned and run full diagnostics. Most of our customer do the installation themselves, but we have a nationwide network of approved installers that photographically chronicle and verify that installation is done correctly, but the service is extra.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2011
Sarah C.
  • Bewertet am 12.10.2016

"Awesome Product"

Kommentare: Initially ordered 3 units as an experiment, but have just ordered more. They have helped us control expenditure by knowing where our staff are at, reducing the 2 hour 'lunch breaks' and we can now see who of ours are driving excessively fast. Its a reliable & practical way to control your drivers bad habits.

Sarah,

Thank so much for the review! We are always happy to hear about the positive impact we can have for our customers.

• Bewertet am 12.10.2016
Chris P.
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2016

"Its ok."

Kommentare: Read contract well!! They are sneeky! Their contract will renew automatically and it is difficult to get out of. Their tracker ruined a Body Control Module in one of my trucks and was messing up the electrical devices on another. Also they drain the batteries on all the vehicles. Definitely find a different GPS tracking service provider.

von Advanced Tracking Technologies an 6.3.2018

Mr. Pultz,
If the units a installed correctly they should not have any interference with your Body Control Module. The system simply draws power from your truck much like any alarm system, or navigation device. If the installation was done incorrectly we cannot control the outcome. I am Sorry it you were unhappy with the service agreement renewing it is a common occurrence in telecommunications.

• Bewertet am 4.4.2016
Robert S.
  • Bewertet am 10.10.2016

"Excellent product"

Kommentare: I highly recommend this service to anyone who has vehicles or equipment in their fleet. The real time 10 second refresh for the tracking is outstanding

Robert,

Thank you so much for your review! Please feel free to contact us any time for assistance or recommendations.

• Bewertet am 10.10.2016