2.7/5

Über eviivo suite

Mithilfe dieser Anwendung können Gastgeber und Hoteliers die Raumverteilung und Buchungen problemlos abwickeln. Für alle, die Räume vertreiben und Geschichten verbreiten.

Erfahre mehr über eviivo suite

Derek F.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Simple to use. Value for money. "

Kommentare: 99% of the time it works flawlessly. Good support but not the fastest in responding to queries.

Vorteile: Simplicity.
There is a free trial!!
Their preauthorisation of credit cards is a key feature leading to us staying with them. It will flag failed cards I your booking calendar allowing you to cancel via booking.com if card not update within 24 hours. This feature saves money and offsets the cost of the software as failed cards have a much higher no show rate.

Nachteile: Outages - system has had a number of outages I last two years one of which lasted over 12 hours making processing payments for departing guests impossible via the system. Bookings received via OTAs impacted and needed to be verified. Outages are a concern and have triggered my review if alternative platforms.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Martha B.
MGM, Owner

"So Glad We Stayed!!! "

Kommentare: We are another small property who was left without software when Expedia got rid off RezOvations. Saying that the transition was complete chaos and a nightmare with be a huge understatement. Eviivo was severely overwhelmed by having to migrate thousands of customers in such a short time without properly trained staff in the USA and with a platform foreign to our needs. Prior to the switch I already had lost confidence that Eviivo could offer us a smooth transition. Acting as quickly as I could, I tried to find other platforms and soon after realized how terrible this market is. After probably hundreds of hours researching, I quickly signed a contract with one of the main software companies in the USA. The day before we were supposed to switch over to them, I realized that this company didn't seem much better than Eviivo, so I pulled the plug and cancelled hours prior to the changeover. After a couple of months of headaches and disappointments, we are SO glad that we stayed with Eviivo. The booking engine is probably the best out there (besides one other that's obscenely expensive!) with larger pictures. Eviivo's interface with Google Hotels, Airbnb and the other major OTAs is pretty impressive and simple to use. The interface with the credit card payments, rate management, reporting and diary are pretty impressive. I cannot stress enough how wonderful their customer service is. The "chat" function is even available on Saturdays. We are very, very happy we stayed!!!

Vorteile: Amazing booking engine with larger pictures. Great interface with all the major platforms. Amazing reporting.

Nachteile: It was a very difficult start. Training was non-existing other than some videos old and outdated with horrible audio.

Bob W.
  • Bewertet am 13.2.2020

"Eviivo"

Kommentare: Very frustrating dealing with European service at first. Once discovered US helpers went much smoother (even though I was told not to talk to them)

Vorteile: Easy to use. Customer service generally helpful.

Nachteile: When first joined through European group was supposed to have a tutorial for discount but they were always at 3 or 4 in morning. Very impratical. Still no follow-up to this complaint. Finally told I was to call London, Engl. Not likely.
Other item was transferring Excel info from your summary to mine. When I delete so many unneces columns I should be able to save so I don't have to reinvent wheel each time.
Finally, trying to figure out how to get larger font on summary sheets so can see customers name easier.

• Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Sheri S.
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2019

"WORST EXPERIENCE EVER"

Kommentare: Eviivo has cost our business time and money. I am now looking to replace eviivo with another booking engine. It's a shame that the customer service is so lacking because I really had hoped I would like their product. Especially after being on Webervations for 15 yrs which saw virtually no improvements to their calendar despite so many technical advancements in that timeframe which really makes my point...how could eviivo be so much worse than the antiquated and outdated Webervations? At least Weber worked reliably and never cost me reservations.

Vorteile: Absolutely nothing. Booking engine is NOT working. Their customer service is NON EXISTENT. Phone calls go to voice mail, emails unanswered, support tickets unanswered, online chat spotty at best.

Nachteile: This booking engine is unreliable at best. Since going "live" 2 weeks ago I have not received a reservation thru eviivo because it doesn't work. I have received calls from guests who were unable to complete their booking online which was exactly my experience after I conducted my own test to ensure their system was actually functioning. My test booking never went thru...just kept cycling back to the reservation page. I am 2 weeks into this and have not even received a phone call back from eviivo and the booking engine is still NOT working. The customer service is NON EXISTENT. No one answers the phone, their online chat support is not staffed and most often is unavailable, email and support tickets go unanswered. I have a small lodging property and pride myself on being responsive to the requests of my guests. I am dumbfounded by the total lack of regard eviivo has for their customers. Each day that goes by without the booking engine working properly is costing my business revenue and disservicing my guests. Here are more negatives:
1. The address field asks only for a zip code and not the guests full address. Why?
2. The Discover card and Amex logos do not appear as accepted forms of payment even if your business accepts them. 3. The confirmation letter generated is poorly worded, is largely not customizable and is confusing for a guest to understand. 4. The booking page uses language native to the UK but not the US. Ex: Forename and Surname vs First and Last name.

Hi Sheri,

We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Weber.

We experienced some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time

If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please do provide us with some contact details and we'll be in touch.

• Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Armand D.
propriétaire
  • Bewertet am 27.2.2020

"Bon outil de gestion des réservations"

Kommentare: Eviivo est notre premier Channel manager. Nous avons gagné beaucoup de temps et de sécurité dans la gestion de nos réservation.

Vorteile: - Formation simple
- Logiciel intuitif et facile à utiliser (planning, gestion des tarifs)
- Synchronisation des plannings et des tarifs avec la plupart des acteurs majeurs du marché

Nachteile: - Abonnement un peu élevé pour une petite structure comme la notre. Mais semble être dans les mêmes prix que les concurrents directs d'Eviivo
- En 2 ans et demi, nous avons eu subit deux interruptions de services pour quelques heures.
- Le fait de basculer sur une page eviivo depuis notre site (avant, nous avons notre propre page de réservation en ligne) n'est pas forcement le mieux. Notre propre site ne bénéficie plus des clics sur la page de réservation.

• Bewertet am 27.2.2020
Lynne R.
inn owner
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2020

"Total Disaster of a Reservation Software"

Kommentare: Eviivo is an innkeeper's worst nightmare. When we adopted a new, better software and disconnected Eviivo from all of the OTA's, Eviivo had the nerve to charge us THREE MONTHS worth of fees to disconnect, despite the fact that this was not mentioned in any sign-up documents or by any tech support personnel. When we didn't immediately pay the fee, Eviivo maliciously went back into Expedia and reconnected our listing to them causing multiple double-bookings. These folks are bad news. Stay away.

Vorteile: There were no redeeming qualities to this software.

Nachteile: This software was difficult to implement and use. Eviivo provided literally NO customer support, and they messed up our listings with OTA's..............erroneous pictures, descriptions, poor quality and size of photos, you name it, they did it wrong. We lost a 6-year, five-star listing on Bed & Breakfast .com along with four years of customer records. The transition from RezOvation to Eviivo cost us time, money, and 10% of our previous year's bookings, and gave us months of stress and worry. These people are incompetent and uncaring about customer needs.

• Bewertet am 1.3.2020
Ken & W.
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2019

"Bad, bad customer service"

Kommentare: Only allow chat support. Added a feature and am paying for it but not delivered. Chat support person says will email department responsible but will not let me contact them directly. Was told a person left and did not finish my request. It has been 6 weeks and still no action.

Vorteile: Easy to use calendar, shows full month and color coding is helpful.

Nachteile: Customer support is terrible. They stopped using phone support and announced chat support only. The problem is chat support does not have the authority to fix anything.

• Bewertet am 7.9.2019
Raina S.
Hotel clerk
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.7.2019

"Had to switch"

Kommentare: It functions just enough to get us through the day. We are not impressed so far.

Vorteile: It is mostly similar in function to our old software, which was acquired by Eviivo.

Nachteile: Our old software company was acquired by Eviivo, so we had no choice in the matter of switching to it. So far, customer service is very difficult to contact, although it is a bit better than it was the first few weeks we had it. There are glitches and interruptions in service. It frequently logs you out, with no option to do so less often. In fact, it is not customizable at all, and our confirmation letters, for instance, do not read as we'd like. Reports are difficult to obtain, and not being able to customize them, do not contain all the information we need to give housekeeping, etc. There is nowhere to record our extensive database of gift certificate numbers.

• Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Doreen J.
Proprietor

"Rubbish Support"

Kommentare: The main problem with this was the support. Whenever I had a problem with rates or missing images or whatever, it was always someone else's (Booking.com for instance) fault. I was emailing constantly trying to get things fixed, but they didn't care. If I went on to the online chat, often the information I was given was contradictory. When I threatened to leave they gave me 3 months free. But nothing improved really. I would never recommend them to anyone!

Vorteile: Not much at all really. It was quite complicated to learn. There seems to be several places where the user can add rates, but sometimes it doesn't display properly because it should have been done somewhere else. it didn't make sense.

Nachteile: Some of the user interfaces were not very user friendly and there seemed to be several places where you could do the same thing.

Domenico G.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2019

"Terrible experience"

Kommentare: I got trapped in their annual contract YET I immediately realized how bad it was. And I reported to the team and stepped out, as I found a much more efficient software.
So I told the team I was not going to use it any longer, despite I paid the initial full annual fee.
YET invoices started to arrive into my bank account, after few month and charged me.
I complained but NO ONE ever replied to my emails
They pretend listening to you, when you phone their ?customer care?
They reply to you from a NO-REPLY email address
I finally called my bank and stopped their invoices to be billed

Vorteile: I did not like much of it . I am glad I have not continued to use it

Nachteile: I was hooked into this Eviivo as I had to move on from Xotelia, company purchased by them.
Everything was bad.
The main issue is that they charge by ROOM!!! Non-sense. If you have a vacation rental property with 5 rooms, they calculate as if you have 5 units!!!

• Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Michael M.
  • Bewertet am 14.4.2019

"Beware!"

Kommentare: Our overall experience was very frustrating, and expensive. We lost business and time. We spent many hours setting up their system, only to never be able to use it.

Vorteile: We were clients of Rezovation, which was purchased by Eviivo Suite. We went through the process of migrating over to Eviivo, so we did go through the training process, downloading the new calendar, etc. The system appeared to be very much like Rezovation, which we found to be an excellent system. If they get their technical problems sorted out, then this might be a very good reservation system in the future.

Nachteile: However, our experience was that Eviivo was never able to migrate our data over due to issues with converting currencies to Canadian dollars. They initially kept telling us that it would be corrected very soon. Then they quit responding to our phone calls and emails. During the process the old Rezovation system that they'd left running in the interim also had problems and we often had to take it down off of our website completely. We feel that we definitely lost business during the periods that we didn't have an on line booking system. We called and emailed them numerous times to at least get a progress report and, for at least the last month, they didn't even respond to our calls or answer our emails. We definitely cannot recommend this product for any Canadian companies at this time (we don't know if it's functioning elsewhere).

Hi Michael,

We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo.

We did experience some difficulties in being able to get back to customers during this period and apologise for the service level during this time

If you could provide us with some contact details we would like to be able to get in touch to discuss this personally with you.

• Bewertet am 14.4.2019
Audrey W.
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2019

"Eviivo has been Very Harmful to our Business since Going Live"

Vorteile: There are some useful software features to optimize OTA listings. Being able to manage multiple properties from one account is helpful.

Nachteile: Eviivo has been very harmful to our business since our Go Live date on 1/28/19. We expected that the Go Live process wouldn't be perfect, but their complete lack of customer support and communication concerning very urgent issues is unacceptable. Our properties are actively losing revenue every day this continues. Our customer service is suffering. We are unable to complete accounting reports and prepare monthly tax liabilities. For a company whose self-proclaimed mission is "to champion the independent sector and help small hotels, B&Bs, and accommodation providers succeed online", it is unsettling that our repeated requests for technical support have gone ignored. By limiting their clients' ability to govern their own account settings, Eviivo has made itself essential in this process. Not responding to support requests or even acknowledging them is simply unacceptable. The magnitude of the switchover from ReZovation is irrelevant; Eviivo imposed this deadline on its customers, not the other way around. The setup process was focused on making sure our properties were optimized for OTA searches rather than ensuring that our understanding of the process was clear. Most of the initial calls were a checklist to make sure we had pictures uploaded and amenities selected. Eviivo did not mention that we wouldn't be able to access something as fundamental as a Revenue Report or Occupancy Report without upgrading to the premium subscription rates. Eviivo does not understand their clientele; proactive customer service and guest recovery are important factors that differentiate small hotels from the large brands. Support isn't even available after business hours-- their business hours, not ours. Eviivo's website states that they have a guaranteed 24hr turnaround for their Support Query. Our guarantee has not been met several times over. Eviivo's indifference is inexcusable.

Hi Audrey,

We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Rezo.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2019
Valerie B.
Responsable
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"Une catastrophe, servi le client absent qui ne rappelle jamais"

Kommentare: Je cherche à partir en ayant le moins de perte d’exploitation...

Vorteile: Le logiciel est bien mais c’est bien la seule chose. Même l’application n’est pas pratique quand on a plusieurs établissements

Nachteile: Une catastrophe !!!
Je ne vais pas m’étendre sur les tarifs flous, cachés, qui augmentent et des factures illisibles.
S’il n’y avait que ça encore on accepterait.
Non, cela fait 9 mois que j’envoie des tableaux détaillés avec copie écrans des erreurs monstrueuses sur la remontée d’information sur tous les sites de réservations : photos qui n’appartiennent pas à notre établissement, on fait le petit dej (alors que non), on propose une piscine (non sûrement pas), aucun Equipement... la liste est longue.
Erreur à répétition, on peut expliquer, montrer, envoyer des mails, s’énerver, rester calme.. rien ne se passe.
Il y a eu de graves erreurs sur le paramétrage des règlements, j’ai du rappeler des clients qui étaient partis pour avoir le règlement.
Perte d’exploitation importante, ils refusent de l’entendre...
Car une chose est sure. Ce n’est jamais de la faute d’eviivo. C’est vous qui ne comprenait pas bien ce qu’ils vous expliquent.
Je vous dirai bien allez ailleurs mais malheureusement pour nous nous cherchons encore le Channel manager qui fera juste son travail.
Mais je vais m’y atteler. Sinon optez pour des calmants !

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019
Eileen G.
Proprieter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"Better than the last"

Kommentare: I am very happy with Eviivo. With the support I have received, I feel like I can really just about do anything well into my 80's.

Vorteile: I really appreciate a lot of things. 1. I like that I can print invoices. The last system I used did not have that feature. I had to create my own. 2. I like the Diary. It is much more useful and easier to use than what I was using before. 3. The customer service people have always been helpful and very informative every time I call.

Nachteile: 1. It was a lot harder and more tedious to set up than the last one I was using. 2. It does not require my guest's to provide a full address when they book.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Cathie W.
Owner/operator
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Channel manager for accomodations bookings"

Kommentare: With this suite I don't have to be glued to my computer or tablet. I know when someone books they have received a confirmation and the calendars have been updated so I wont get any double bookings.

Vorteile: This program updates the calendars of all the on line booking agents (OTAs) that I use along with my own web site. It is like having a staff member.

Nachteile: I thought it would drive more direct bookings but the majority of my bookings have been through the OTAs

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Lee S.
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2018

"Up to date real time bookings"

Kommentare: One stop shop

Vorteile: Simple to operate and keep all my bookings in one place never had a double booking with eviivo. Eviivo was my first point of contact back in 2012 and I have used the suite to both manage my bookings as well as my website

Nachteile: Only niggle is not being able to simply move a close out - have to delete it then re close out. Sadly its a shame that there is an ongoing monthly charge even if no bookings have come through but this has been evened out with no charges on direct online bookings

Dawn B.
Innkeeper/Special Event Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2019

""Less is More""

Kommentare: *80% of the required information, including images of the property and rooms, already lists on the perspective clients website, therefore this is redundant and nonessential.
*Eviivo is merely the reservations booking engine for a company, who already has a website, therefore the format and the content of the entire booking engine should be MUCH more simplistic. The plethora of "bells & whistles" is unnecessary and creates additional input work for the client.
*A considerable amount of the lodging verbiage used for descriptions of the property and rooms is not relevant to businesses located in the USA.
The tactic of forcing clients to convert by a specific date is unprofessional conduct on the part of Eviivo. Shutting down a client's current booking engine prematurely, prior to sorting out migration "bugs" and issues, will definitely cause a substantial loss of revenue for the client. In addition, Customer Support should be available during USA business hours, not UK ones; with extended after-hours support available during the initial migration phase, at the very least.

Vorteile: Thus far...nothing. After reading all of the online reviews, I am extremely concerned about loosing business and revenue, by being forced to switch to Eviivo, from Webervations, which I am VERY happy with.

Nachteile: *required input of redundant information, which already lists on my business website (pictures & property/room details)
*lack of tech support
*the current format is not user friendly; needs to be much more simplistic
*system does not allow a party of 2 guests to book a larger room (Booking Engine will only display available rooms that match the number of guests)
*lack of pricing breakdown for individual dates, when multiple dates are booked
*lodging verbiage which is irrelevant to businesses located in the USA

Hi Dawn,

We're sorry to hear of the difficulties you experienced with getting help when you migrated across to eviivo suite from Webervations.

• Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Michael S.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 4.4.2019

"Even the IRS has better customer support"

Vorteile: The software has some good potential. It's overall interface is nice and it should in theory be able to connect with many ota's.

Nachteile: There is practically no customer support in the USA. I realize they are quite busy migrating customers from rezovation to eviivo, but thats no excuse for completely ignoring your customers. we had a problem with our migration from Rezovation to Eviivo. A lot of our historic data from the last few months disappeared. I've left Voicemails and online queries for the last 10 days and no one ever returns my calls or respond to the queries. They have an online chat function which would be great for reaching customer support- but it's been unavailable during regular business hours for the last few weeks. I've had credit card payments that show as approved in their system, but their card processor, Cardpointe has no record of them and I've never been paid. One of our room categories has 1 king bed and a max occupancy of 2. I set it up in their system as a max occupancy of 2 but they are showing it in my online booking engine as a max occupancy of 4. They seem to not thing this is an important enough issue to warrant a return call. Overall, this has been a disaster. I was really excited to make the switch at first, but i never in my wildest dreams imagined that their guaranteed max turnaround time of 24 hours for support questions would turn into 10days of unreturned calls. If you are considering switching to eviivo, I would reconsider. Perhaps someday they'll get their act together, but that day does not appear to be today.

Hi Michael,

• Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Kim M.
B&B owner
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2018

"Eviivo makes my life easier... very intuitive software.. eviivo is a joy to work with"

Vorteile: Diary is quick easy way to manage multiple OTAs
Startup help with training and website development was great
Online help chat very helpful and quick
Reports to see how business is doing are very useful
Promos very easy to setup and pushed out instantly

Nachteile: The monthly invoice from eviivo is a little difficult to read and reconcile
Having to login every few minutes... would like option to stay logged in or for a longer period of timeu

Hazel G.
Creative Guest House Host and Community Artist
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2018

"Not just a software. Eviivo is a great team , ready to help,just what my small Guest House needs."

Vorteile: Easy to use and great reports available. The set up was very simple and the training provided on line was very clear and accessible. Excellent support from the Eviivo team throughout the period I have been using the software.

Nachteile: I am probably not using all the software to its maximum for my business; but this is my fault not theirs. I need to invest a little more time in using the software which will save me time in the longer run.

• Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Franziska B.
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2018

"Generally good and easy to work with, generally happy"

Vorteile: Good overview (dairy), easy to make bookings, easy access to guest registrations, last software releases really improved

Nachteile: Some things are are hard to find (like changing minimum/maximum stays), searching quite a while for things you don't need every day, some overviews are confusing (like since Airbnb is involved, I have a base rate and and Airbnb rate); the App definitely needs improvement, not using it anymore

• Bewertet am 24.6.2018
Chris H.
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2019

"NO COSTUMER SERVICE!!!"

Kommentare: Eviivo signs you up, then you will never hear from them again, and dont expect to get the money they owe you. And in case your thinking the otas should being paying me, I contacted Expedia, who did answer immediately, everything is done through eviivo, since I'm connected to them through eviivo.

Vorteile: There are some very useful options with eviivo. Connecting to Otas is easy, and being able to set up different seasonal pricing without having to go in and change.

Nachteile: Absolutely no customer service. In the process of going from rezo to eviivo and connecting to the otas through eviivo and not bedandbreakfast.com, I received a reservation. It was lost in transition. I could never get an answer from eviivo. I emailed, tried their online chat, sat for an hour waiting for someone to come on to no avail. Yes it was during their listed hours. I have had them now 2 months, still haven't received any ota payments. Again emailed, have waited for chat. Finally called the only number available and they cant help with that, it accounting. No one from accounting says there. They would call me back. I'm still waiting!!

• Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Todd J.
VP of Finance
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2019

"Customer support is non-existent"

Kommentare: We were required to move away from Rezovation when eviio acquired them. The migration has been very frustrating. Almost impossible to get someone to speak with to ask questions. To be fair to them I'm sure they have lots and lots of calls with others in my situation, but it seems like they greatly underestimated the resources they would need to have to migrate all of the customers.
I certainly hope that the software is stable once launched because getting someone to help is very challenging.

Vorteile: Interface seems nice. Most of the setup has been straightforward

Nachteile: Some typical US English and US lodging terms need to be added. It appears that some features that were standard with our previous software will require an additional module with an additional charge from eviivo (customized email templates, integration with payment processing).

Hi Todd,

If you'd like to discuss this with us personally please share some contact details and we'll be in touch.

• Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Thierry S.
Exploitant chambre d'hôtes
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2018

"Eviivo allows us to enjoy the benefits of a large group while being a small establishment."

Vorteile: The real time management of the planning and this whatever the origin of the reservation. The presence on many sites without having to intervene. A management tool of our tariffs easy to use

Nachteile: I do not use the billing tool because we had one before joining Eviivo. Everything suits me on the site of Eviivo and it is difficult to say what suits me the least.

Barbara M.
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2018

"Does everything I need in a booking system."

Kommentare: Able to see all booking from all channels. Ease of payment.

Vorteile: I like being able to make promo codes for marketing purposes, I like being able to use my MOTO System for taking payments.

Nachteile: Adding rates takes a bit of time to get your head around and set up. I don't like the booking showing up as an alert after you have received and taken payment from another card ok.