PADS4 Bewertungen

von Net Display Systems

Filtern nach:

Über PADS4

Mit der PADS4-Software kannst du statische Kommunikation in intelligente, momentgesteuerte und personalisierte Inhalte umwandeln.

Erfahre mehr über PADS4

• Kundenbetreuung
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2017

"Amazing when it comes to connectivity! Connected to my MS Exchange without any help."

Kommentare: Easy display of information towards the patients and communication to the employees

Vorteile: The software is easy to use Like PowerPoint and super easy to connect in my case to MS Exchange, By just following a wizard I was able to connect it. Also making the layout is completely straight forward. It gives me the complete freedom and if you can make a PowerPoint you can work with this product. It is as simple as they say. Also, the price is really low for what you get.

Nachteile: Finding out which Viewer types I needed. But after some support from my reseller I was able to make the right choises,

• Bewertet am 19.6.2017
  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
  • Bewertet am 7.1.2018

"very good software"

Vorteile: customer support because they have good partner in my country . we chose this software between 4 digital signage software.

Nachteile: cost of this software. price of this software is very high for restaurants , universities & Hotels .

• Bewertet am 7.1.2018