Filtern nach:

Über ABBYY FineReader PDF

Wandel Papierdokumente und PDF-Dateien in editierbare Dateien um, mit der preisgekrönten ABBYY Optical Character Recognition-Technologie.

Erfahre mehr über ABBYY FineReader PDF

Jochen M.
Unternehemensberater in Deutschland
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

Nutzer-Erfahrung

Kommentare: scannen OCR, Umformatieren

Dass man auch komplizierte Aufgaben schnell erledigen kann.

alles ist gut für meinen Bedarf, es gibt nichts was mir besonders wenig gefallen hätte. An der Oberfläche kann man immer noch optimieren

letzte Woche

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for the great review. We are happy to hear about your positive experience. Subscribe to our blog for tips, trends, and use cases to boost your document productivity even more! https://pdf.abbyy.com/blog/

Pattar and co. C.
Pattar and co. C.
Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely valuable tool in fostering automation for my small-sized accounting firm

Kommentare: For anyone in the finance industry, it is now simply understood that numbers are no longer "crunched" by overworked accountants battling customer-driven deadlines. That is all gone by way of automation. The only hang-up to a seamless input into automation is the fact that much of it still is stored as paper, believe it or not. My firm in particular made a push to start digitizing all of our records and in this process, I learned much about OCR technology. There are hundreds of products that say they can OCR, but the fact that ABBYY can process a HUGE variety of documents, fonts, etc. , this saves a lot of time correcting the output and actually getting searchable documents onto file storage. I just hope that this product continues to develop and remains at its reasonable price point.

It literally helped my firm save HUNDREDS of man-hours of data entry by running all of our scanned documents through ABBYY and relying heavily upon its OCR to produce a variety of formats which we were able to quickly cross verify and enter into the accounting software. In short, the quality and intelligence of their OCR engine is tremendously accurate and fast!

The licensing stuff is a little TOO strict and often the remote licensing procedure has to be manually restarted within WIndows Services. We eventually bought more licenses after realizing that ABBYY will be a critical component in my firm's efforts to digitize all of our records and hard copies onto our cloud-hosted server. However, for a very small business that may not warrant another license purchase, they will quickly find out that ABBYY is quick to detect multiple sessions of the same serial code and will block both out. A little excessive, but I can understand their strict use and protection of this fine product.

Helen C.
Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Abbyy FineReader - Simply the best!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Excellent! Although I have Adobe on my laptop, I never use it anymore!

It's easy to use, and has all the features and functionality that I need. I like the user interface quite a bit. It's so user-friendly - not surprising with how intuitive the functionality is.

Actually, I can't think of a single thing I don't like, or like less, about this software. It's so user friendly, and such a great value for the price!

letztes Jahr

Dear Helen, Thank you for sharing your positive experience of working with FineReader PDF. Best Regards, ABBYY FineReader Team

Radovan S.
CEO in Slowakei
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ABBYY is my second favourite office software.

PDF to EXCEL converting, Abby screenshot reader

I like everything. Abby screenshot reader shoud have some editing options.

Jonathan A.
Jonathan A.
Attorney in Trinidad und Tobago
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My experience with ABBYY FineReader PDF

Kommentare: Okay experience, the OCR algorithm of the software needs work, but it's an overall decent product. Does what it's supposed to most of the time.

I liked the UI and UX of the software, it's definitely straight forward and once you install it, you can use it immediately with the easy how to use steps and indicators through out the software. A lot of times, when I am doing legal research, I had access to number of PDF books, articles etc... and I would want to get a excerpt of the book, article or whatever and I would use FineReader to convert it from PDF to plain text, hence that was the feature that really drew me to FineReader.

The OCR feature was okay, a lot of times it would incorrectly convert the PDF to text, all sorts of things like special characters would appear, the formatting would be all over the place... and it meant i had to spend some time manually editing it.

Charles A.
owner in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

3 long standing missing features/defects

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think it is wonderful, except that every time I print something using the printer app, it frustrates me by not telling me whether the resulting file is searchable, which it seems that it usually is not. So great program, but many times a day it reminds me that there are a few irritating missing links.

Does much more than Adobe Acrobat, with one exception The screenshot reader is very helpful for those odd times when you can actually print something from the screen.

1. No ability to drag a page from one open pdf file to another open PDF file, unlike Adobe Acrobat. 2. I have to reinstall the software perhaps four or five times a week, and tech-support is been unable to help. 3. The associated printer app is terrific, except that I often have to save the resulting PDF file has a searchable file in order to allow my indexing programs to access it. Not always, but usually. What's up with that?

Christopher A.
Artist in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

ABBYY Fine trader PDF Review

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software is pretty good I solve a lot of works on different purposes

This software is very accurate and effective to read make pdfs save important files also to collaborate and merge some.docs

Sometimes some.features are not too clearly to use and to get all the functions you get to buy a very full version of the software and some people can't get it

David B.
Principal Consultant in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Full Featured Product

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I love it. I had been looking for something like this and discosvered it via a recommendation.

The ability to extract to Excel was my main requirement. This makes it quite easy although its not perfect. Having said that some of the pdf files were not that clear so I was asking a lot. It is the best I have seen for the price.

I have notintegrated it with my processes and probably use less than 20% of its capacity. I expect that it will useful for me to spend more time learning. Not sure there is much availble online though. It woudl be nice to udnerstanda process flow.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ABBYY FineReader PDF: Price and after usign a free trial I was hooked.

Halimatun Z.
Halimatun Z.
IT Manager in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best for PDF editor

5 letzten Monat Neu

ABBYY FineReader PDF has saves me countless hours of time of data entry. I can simply scanned the physical document and change the form to digital and running the OCR tools to make the text on the document editable. The OCR tools is the best i have tried and it can read the text perfectly even when the text is disoriented.

Some of the font can't be read by the software, especially for an Arabic font. It is also happen with a custom font and the software won't work well with this type of text. Other think that i hope they can improve is the licensing. The license is install on the computer, and it is not easy to transfer the license to other computer.

Mary M.
Mary M.
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

High-quality OCR and PDF software

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I appreciate how easy Abbyy makes it to extract text from PFF documents and create dynamic documents from them.

I wish there was an option to open the file without starting OCR

letzte Woche

We are sorry to hear about your issues with figuring out the main options and scenarios. We have a lot of tutorial videos available to help you get more familiar with using FineReader and the comprehensive tasks it can perform. For Windows: https://pdf.abbyy.com/how-to-videos/, and for Mac: https://pdf.abbyy.com/finereader-pdf-for-mac/how-to-videos/

Nicolas M.
Nicolas M.
Technical Engineer in Belgien
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

So easy and cheep : you buy it once and don't need to waste an annual fee

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use it when I need to edit a pdf, optimize the size of my pdf (keeping the quality and improving the OCR), delete add or organize the pages : it's my all-in-one tool for my pdf files.

Easy, fast, good quality of OCR, light pdf size : all what you need.

Sometimes difficult to update on Windows PC. But rather good anyway.

Mustafa H.
IT Engineer in Algerien
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

The Perfect PDF editor

Kommentare: I like many features in this pdf editor, maybe the most practical one is the after scan work like consolidating all the documents in one pdf file, rearrage them, flip if needed, change orientation, then just save the fantastinc result.

A wonderful work on pdf like: - Editing scanned documents - OCR and converting scanned documents to word or Excell - Consolidating files

I would like the OCR to work better on Arabic language like it's working perfectly on English and French, one other thing is Excell may also need some improvements, maybe it's already done on the latest version.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Infix und Foxit Reader

Warum ABBYY FineReader PDF gewählt wurde: I fond Abbyy fine reader more efficient

Zuvor genutzte Software: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC und Foxit Reader

Jelena U.
Jelena U.
Owner, CEO in Serbien

Powerfull tool for document archiving, document conversion, OCR and digitalization.

Kommentare: If you need to work with documents, this is a great tool for recognition, digitalization and conversion. Price is high and it uses high resources on a computer. If you have a high volume of documents to work with, this is a great tool.

Abbyy FineReader support for almost all languages is impressive. We use many different languages, so it is very important for us to have a tool that can recognize well. It is easy to use, with the simplified interface, one can work fast, through materials. FineReader can export to different types which is also a great function. Convert document formats and make them searchable, from scanned documents, screenshots or images to pdfs and html. It is very good for creating new documents from multiple files, which can be imported in one project then exported to a new file.

The price is fairly high for those who don't have many documents. It crashes sometimes while scanning documents with older scanners or when given more demanding tasks, like automatic scan of multiple pages. If the scan is lower quality, or font is small, there are some mistakes that need to be fixed manualy, which can be time consuming.

Josip L.
Josip L.
Sales Manager in Kroatien
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

OCR that works!

ABBYY FineReader is a leader in OCR software and that means that their OCR is the best. It can perform character recognition in any language. I am amazed by all the functions that this piece of software has but one thing is so cool and I use it almost every day to help me organize papers in my office. That is "Hot Folder" - every time you add some document into the desired folder it automatically converts it for you into any type of document you want. It can be editable PDF, Word or any other combination you would ever want. It can do it! Text is recognized very well and without any errors almost every time.

Sometimes it is struggling with some special letters from foreign languages like Cyrillic or some letters like čćšđž and many times I found that those are recognized wrong. Also, it tends to keep layout and formatting as the original document but sometimes it doesn't work well. Also, when you are trying to manually select area for the recognition it can be very hard and tiring to do all that manually because the software didn't recognize page properly. Most of the times that is not needed but when you are shooting or scanning in lower resolutions be prepared for that.

Alex V.
Investigator - data interrogation in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Most versatile OCR software

Kommentare: I use Abby for a number of purposes, however where it is most useful to me is to convert financial data for analysis in Microsoft Excel for further analysis.

One of the most useful aspects of Abbyy Finereader, especially when compared to other OCR software is the level of control offered to the user. This enables poor quality scans as an example to be cleaned up and optimized for recognition. It is easy to edit pages collectively or individually to compensate for distortions and even deal with water marks and poor quality images. The accuracy is phenomenal and ability to use dictionaries or customize your own increases recognition capacity. Abbyy Fine Reader has greatly improved over the years and i expect great things from them in the future as technology evolves.

I do have a wish list: A setting to have ability to ignore pages during recognition. The ability to ignore a column within a table. A way to verify text in a chosen sequence such as down then up and or select areas to ignore.

Alvaro M.
Alvaro M.
Account Manager in Philippinen
Versorgungsunternehmen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Scan, OCR, Edit!

Kommentare: Powerful OCR software for both PC and Mac! Works offline, and can do the job in batches hassle-free.

I've been using Abbyy Finereader for about a decade now (since I stumbled upon it with a friend who digitized a lot of his readings). Abbyy is a powerful OCR software! I say powerful, because it captures nearly everything you throw at it, JPG, PDF... and if you're lucky, even handwritten notes are captures (often as image, but sometimes as text too!). It allows to import directly to Microsoft word for text editing. It even mimics the original scanned document in terms of the page layout and text sizes. Very useful for digitizing your existing documents (which you do not have a digital copy of). Heck, you can even scan and OCR an entire book! (copyrights apply, of course). Another good thing for me.... I can use if offline! Modern OCR apps require you to go online (which I cannot always be given the nature of my work and travels).

Now there are many other alternatives to using ABBYY as an OCR software, and most come as a free service (e.g., Google, Dropbox). It is even made easier now due to the proliferation of mobile phones. Scan a document via mobile phone, then use the online services for OCR, all for free now.

Eugene O.
Business Development Manager in Ukraine

A convenient program for scanning and recognizing documents

Earlier I had to work a lot with the documents of our company and client contracts. For example, the customer brought a paper version of the contract, I scanned it, recognized it, rules of error, etc. And all this happened with the help of Fine Reader professional versions. I also like that you can translate and save in various formats. For example, text in the format djwu or pdf, and even not copied, after carrying out the text through this program you can save the text in Word and use it anywhere and anyhow. In general, this is a simple and convenient program, albeit not cheap.

I happened that some versions of ABBYY Fine Reader did not recognize the printer and I had to reinstall the program or run to a colleague and ask him to print the necessary document processed in the application. In doing so, I had a standard Canon printer, so there should not be any problems.

David C.
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent product, with a few quirks

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Without ABBYY FineReader, we would have to manually count words in source documents, and then either work from the paper documents (thus eliminating the advantages of CAT tools) or retype the document in clear text.

One-click conversion of PDFs into MS Word makes use absurdly easy. It does a fine job of recognizing text that is not super-sharp, and also does a fine job of recognizing German text. Conversion also can be into .doc or .docx files, which is vital for us.

The software often converts columnar text into text boxes or tables, which have to then be converted to text and undergo often extensive reformatting. It needs to recognize that side-by-side blocks of text could be placed in columns in MS Word. This is particularly important in pricing out jobs, because we charge by the word, and MS Word doesn't count text in text boxes. So, before estimating a charge, we have to be sure that all the text in boxes has been copied and placed cleanly in the document. This is often time-consuming. Also, in comparison to Omnipage Ultimate, ABBYY FineReader does not do a great job of recognizing and placing graphic elements (such as logos and images).

Michael B.
Director of Sales in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Conversion Tool

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: works very well for our needs

The ability to combine documents from different programs into a single PDF

this could use a certified signature field or the ability to import a signature from a file

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Warum ABBYY FineReader PDF gewählt wurde: Did not combine and convert documents

Zuvor genutzte Software: PDF Complete

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ABBYY FineReader PDF: Works with my other programs for conversions

Sk J.
Sk J.
BUSINESS PARTNER in Indien

Excellent software for my internet cafe not requiring me to type texts manually all the time

Kommentare: I hate typing. This software helps me avoid typing and yet be productive.

Amazed with this software which I wonder should have known earlier for my typing needs for my internet cafe. Earlier, I used to type manually all the typing jobs I used to receive in hard copy. When I came to know about this software, I could not believe that just with a scan copy of printed text, the technology could sense and give me output in word form. Typing is after all a monotonous job. I now just scan the hard copy and done. Also, no need to type manually jpg or pdf files, saving lot of time and energy adding productivity to the work place.

However, the software too often fails when the hard copy is hand written instead of typed text. There is a lot of room for improvement here and the makers of this software should be aware of the same. Hopefully, future versions should also be adept in figuring out hand-written texts accurately.

Victoria C.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Daily user of ABBYY FineReader PDF

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I am able to translate documents much faster because of ABBYY FineReader PDF. Because I can make the text editable using the OCR editor, I am able to add the output document to a translation tool and utilize memory and previous translations to work more efficiently.

The OCR editor is really important to my business. The output is very clean, and I like that the OCR editor gives so many options to help customize and improve the output so that I can use the text in a translation tool. I also really like how easy it is to edit the PDF and digitally sign documents.

I work with a lot of poor scans or old documents, and I think the OCR editor could be improved in reading documents that have some fuzziness or imperfections.

Ernest W.
editor in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Better than Adobe

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: as good, better in some cases, as Adobe at a reasonable cost.

it is very easy to use. It is also full of useful features which are much simpler to use than Adobe. I cannot think of one thing that Adobe can do better, although i do not use some of the more collaborative features. It is stable, does a great job of creating and editing PDF and does the same thing Adobe does for a lot less money.

I wish there was something to say here, but i really have no issue or problems with what i use this for

Jamie H.
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Great tool, well worth the expense

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would recommend ABBYY to anyone and I plan to always keep my license active.

I use ABBYY on a daily basis to perform OCR, edit PDFs, combine PDFs, etc. I don't think I could function without it! The OCR works pretty well and helps me estimate word counts on all my documents, and combining PDFs has become essential as well.

I was hesitant to spend the money upfront at first, but I can see now that it was completely worth it.

Ahmet A.
General Manager in Ukraine
Baumaterial, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Cool recognizes text, functional develops

Our company is quite modern, but many customers and customers still work according to the old scheme: they create a document, print it out and bring it to us. They are so comfortable, and we have to transfer everything back to the computer. Manually, of course, we do not do this, but use FineReader. It does an excellent job with the conversion, but errors sometimes happen, especially with regard to the recognition of special characters. In general, I like everything.

The 14th version of the program does not work correctly: the automatic brightness adjustment broke, the document opens on the second attempt, the contrast change function disappears. Hope this is fixed.

Mark A.
Owner in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Upgraded From Finereader 11 To The Lasterst version Of Finereader PDF

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I like the software. I have used previous versions of it (Finereader 11), I have upgraded to the latest version of Finereader PDF and will undoubtedly upgrade again in future years.

I originally bought version 11 of this software for Optical Character Recognition and converting photos of text to Word documents. It was the best OCR software I had found at a reasonable price and now I have updated to the most recent version of Finereader PDF.

I can't think of any major problem I've had with this software. The user interface is easy to use and the software does what it says it will do.