Über ABBYY FineReader PDF

Wandel Papierdokumente und PDF-Dateien in editierbare Dateien um, mit der preisgekrönten ABBYY Optical Character Recognition-Technologie.

Erfahre mehr über ABBYY FineReader PDF

Good website and product support. Prices are also ot bad at all, I like the idea of this product as well.

ABBYY FineReader is much inferior to Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Bewertungen zu ABBYY FineReader PDF

ABBYY FineReader PDF hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 383 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ABBYY FineReader PDF bereits verwendet?

Werner
Lehrer in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Jederzeit und Überall

das unkomplizierte Handling bei OCR und PDF

Über viele Jahre der Nutzung habe ich keinerlei Nachteile vonABBYY Finreader feststellen können!!!

Jochen
Unternehemensberater in Deutschland
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

Nutzer-Erfahrung

Kommentare: scannen OCR, Umformatieren

Dass man auch komplizierte Aufgaben schnell erledigen kann.

alles ist gut für meinen Bedarf, es gibt nichts was mir besonders wenig gefallen hätte. An der Oberfläche kann man immer noch optimieren

Antwort von ABBYY Software House

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for the great review. We are happy to hear about your positive experience. Subscribe to our blog for tips, trends, and use cases to boost your document productivity even more! https://pdf.abbyy.com/blog/

Jochen
Dipl.-Ing. in Deutschland
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nur begrenzt kompatibel mit älteren Office-Versionen

Kommentare: Negativ, 'rausgeworfenes Geld

Nichts ist bei Finreader besser im Vergleich zum pdf-Transformer, den ich weiterhin sehr gerne verwende.

Umwandlung von älteren Office-Versionen nur sehr eingeschränkt möglich!Word-Überschriften können nicht in Lesezeichen umgewandelt werden.

Akshila
Akshila
Manager IT in Sri Lanka
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ABBYY FineReader PDF

Kommentare: Overall this is really good to use and recommend to use.

ABBYY FineReader PDF contains all the features that I need and is so user-friendly. Can do pdf conversion really easily. well manage the user interface.

No cons, really easy to use. really user-friendly interface.

ILKER
Owner in Türkei
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ABBY IS ONE OF THE BEST OCR AND PDF APPLICATION

Kommentare: I have used this software since its beginning, decades passed away .

As an Translaiton Office, Abbyy from morning until evening, it is an indispenzable need for running our business.

Georgian OCR is missing, not available.

DIMITRIOS
Director in Griechenland
Öffentliche Ordnung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent use of Abby FineReader Ver 16

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: excelent experience. I am using this programme more than 15 years.

Very fast transforming of the different types of documents

everything was working very well and vert fast

Anton
Software Development Manager in Litauen
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Unsolved problem with saving scanned PDF files - pages differ in size

Kommentare: Frustrating - it failed me after many years of service. The current service level is close to zero.

I was quite OK with previous versions of ABBYY FineReader - been using it for about 10 years.

However, ABBYY FineReader 16 on a Win 10 machine is saving scanned PDF docs with pages of different sizes. I did not find any solution in ABBYY knowledge base, and was not able to submit a service ticket since the SUBMIT button just did not respond without any hints. A typical case of product degradation :((

Tania
Translator in Griechenland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Good quality OCR

Kommentare: I am very pleased and it's a most valuable tool in my everyday work, as I receive the documents to be translated in PDF form.

Better quality of OCR produce than Adobe Acrobat and 10x better price. It gives me the possibility to change resolution and other parameters, choose what I want to be recognised in a page and, furthermore, format tables etc so that the editable document produced is near enough to what I need.

Sometimes, when the content of the pdf is "scattered" and not continuous, it breaks the content of the page into smaller parts that are recognised as "shapes" and, therefore, difficult to handle as text.

Jack
Owner in Kanada
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Try The Best Full Feature PDF Editor

Kommentare: I was getting frustrated with Adobe Acrobat and the fashion the company was taking it. I use the Fujitsu Scansnap and the Standard ABBYY Finereader was included with the scanner. Once I tried the full version of ABBYY, I was sold

Once I familiarized myself with the interface, the program worked as needed. No need to keep referring back to Dr Google or support.

The initial interface. It took me a few weeks to look for things. For example, it was easy to delete a page...remove a page and set up a different PDF? That one has too many steps.

Emre
Lecturer in Türkei
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

ABBYY fine reader is one of the best in the market. But it is limited on Macos.

Kommentare: My experience with the Abbyy fine reader has been generally positive, and ocr performance is key for me. In this way, scanning the texts that were sent as photos and making them readable with e-reader devices made my life much easier. I can even say that abbyy fine reader played a significant role in increasing my productivity.

Its ocr features are one of my favorites. I think no other ocr reader can beat the abbyy fine reader's ocr performance.

The fact that its "inverting color option" is not available on Macos bothers me quite a lot. That's why I had to return to other applicatons.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Civil Engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding tool to handle Documents and Pdfs

Kommentare: I found it Phenomenal during converting my documents which consist of Tables and figures.During Conversion of PDF files to Excel and word, I get accurate result, Just like Original.I must mention OCR function is the best here.Anyway Price of this product is very Higher than Similar prducts.

Outstanding OCR capabilities are expertise of ABBYY Finereader PDF.Compatible with other documents tools , Especially MS office.Accurate conversion of files, consist of tables , figures and other similar data.Very easy interface, organizing documents in pages is very quick.Editing E signature to protect files is also helpful for me.

ABBYY Fine reader PDF is bit pricey among other PDF Editors.Sometimes it freeze during loading Large Documents.

Inês
Teacher in Portugal
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Abby review by a teacher

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall I have a very positive exeperience.

I like how it is really intuitive and easy to use.

Sometimes the files don't open imediately.

Ana Catalina
Asesora in Kolumbien
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Uses and benefits of ABBYY

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have been using the tool for many years, it is very useful for archival work, facilitating the digitization of images, as well as the recognition of text, for consultation using tools such as the search engine and the PDF reader aloud.

An excellent tool for research, OCR makes it easier for blind people to access documents by activating Word and PDF read-aloud tools. This is essential for consulting large amounts of text at university as well.

When the source images are not of high quality, OCR fails, so it is necessary to edit by hand. This happens especially with old texts, with strange fonts, or with texts that have been highlighted.

Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best User Friendly OCR Software available in the market to save your money and time in 2023

Kommentare: Sometimes we doesn’t have enough time to type or spend to write a formal letter in our busy works schedule. There are lot of solutions are available in the Google or digital world, one of those alternative, I found ABBYY FineReader as one of best alternative I have ever used. This is basically a OCR software, which convert any digital readable data into a editable and readable data as per your requirements. This is a PDF the executives Software intended to deal with the specific office and personal works with maintaining quality and requisite parameters of the works. It empowers Beginner as well as Professional also to support their effectiveness in the advanced working environment in their home or office. ABBYY FineReader improves on the assignment of digitization of actual records and facilitates post-digitization handling. It incorporates altering, recovering, document assurance, coordinated effort, sharing, and so on. ABBYY FineReader is an Optical Person Acknowledgment (OCR) application with PDF altering highlights. This PDF programming permits the transformation of picture records, for example, pictures, filters PDF documents, and screen catches into editable record designs. In light of an ABBY FineReader audit, its valuing plans are very reasonable. It has a free preliminary.To summarize, ABBY FineReader is one of the most outstanding programming for PDF downloading, altering, marks, and record the executives also.

It is perfect for working with these records and digitizes archives without any problem into various formats , as Microsoft Succeed, Rich Text Configuration, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, HTML, PDF/A, accessible PDF, CSV, and txt (plain text) documents. ABBYY is the best OCR programming Software I've worked with and that can assist you with changing over PDFs into editable text documents easily. My experience has been excellent with this, particularly while working with switching tables over completely to OCR content. The numerous accessible dialects and an enormous number of capabilities that permit us to perceive huge measures of text rapidly is outstanding. There is mix with dedicated famous cloud administrations.

Pricing:There are lot alternative options are available in the markets like Foxit PhantomPDF, Tesseract and Amazon Textract, Google Docs etc. Some of the alternative are relative very cheap/free compare to this. The pricing is little bit Costly in comparison with others options available in the markets.Accessibility:This software is Not accessible for Mobile phones. It can be improved in that respect to accessible in Android and IOS systems of all Mobile Phones.Conversion:Sometimes it converts the data in non-editable Box/image format or digitize the data in wrongly (errors of spelling) ,these mostly are doing when are not clearly recognizable or our main data sheet was in handwritten. User may faces difficulty at that times to works with this Software.

William
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

OCR for Arabic

Kommentare: Very satisfied. ABBYY is the standard for the translation industry.

OCR of Arabic, a cursive language, is the gordian knot of OCR technology. ABBYY has consistently worked this issue over the past decade and is now the undisputed champion of the world (spoken with a [sensitive content hidden] accent). Their tech support is always ready to take on the challenge if I bring up something that could be improved.1

While it is very effective, I believe if ABBYY allowed users to selectively train patterns, it would be much more efficient. As it stands now, training a pattern means going through many ligatures that are not problematic to get to the ligatures that truly need training. It would be better to go directly to these ligatures.

Isam
CFO in Jordanien
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ABBYY FineReader PDF Review

Kommentare: This software is great and the experience with it has been great too. This software is saving my time and effort.

I like this software because it offers an integrated features in one package, it offers the converting capability to Excel, word, or Text, OCR with accurate results, and PDF viewer and editor. This software has all features that related to PDF so you don't need to use any third parties and this will save your money.

I don't have any dislikes about ABBYY FineReader PDF but I this they should work on the OCR outputs and make it more accurate. Also, I wish they could add more PDF editing features.

Charles
partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highs and lows

Kommentare: I have two programs that index my entire hard disk, so it is key to have recognized text in all my saved files. I've tried all the other OCR-capable programs, and this is the best.

It does a great deal, and has super OCR. And the printer function allows you to add printed output to another pdf file, either at the beginning or end of the recipient file.

I have to reinstall it many times per week, often after the computer is put to sleep. Also, the print to pdf accessory seems usually -- but not always -- to print without keeping the text layer, so it has to be recognized again.

Alex
Investigator - data interrogation in Südafrika
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most versatile OCR software

Kommentare: I use Abby for a number of purposes, however where it is most useful to me is to convert financial data for analysis in Microsoft Excel for further analysis.

One of the most useful aspects of Abbyy Finereader, especially when compared to other OCR software is the level of control offered to the user. This enables poor quality scans as an example to be cleaned up and optimized for recognition. It is easy to edit pages collectively or individually to compensate for distortions and even deal with water marks and poor quality images. The accuracy is phenomenal and ability to use dictionaries or customize your own increases recognition capacity. Abbyy Fine Reader has greatly improved over the years and i expect great things from them in the future as technology evolves.

I do have a wish list: A setting to have ability to ignore pages during recognition. The ability to ignore a column within a table. A way to verify text in a chosen sequence such as down then up and or select areas to ignore.

Dawn
Na in USA
Forschung, Selbstständig

Excellent for assistive tech

Kommentare: It is helped greatly with creating document Fields with radio buttons, electronically signing a document and scan an absolute tons of research material that would be in accessible any other way. It has been invaluable for research purposes though I would like to learn a faster way to import documents rather than doing a six step process by hand. (This may be scheduling a hot folder but I need to try that yet. I love the potential there because find reader is the only product I've heard about this possibility.)

Ability to keyword search without OCR to see if I need to OCR for research purposes — saving hours of time. Cheaper than true assistive technology for conversion purposes, even though fine reader is not entirelY accessible by voice, it is sometimes easier to see than some other assistive tech software. Used by college campuses for textbooks so I know it can scan books I need.

Needs LAME mp3 encoder and quality voices package (ivona, Acapela etc.) with Read Aloud feature with ability to export (if only for disabled people). This needs the ability to choose from a wide range of voices. The reason is that I have to OCR in Finereader then open the doc in Acrobat to Read Aloud, and then I have no way to play the document on my cell phone as an audiobook or burn it to cd to take with me. I can submit a book request to Bookshare for their mp3 but that can take years if at all. I need to know conversion tips like the disabled services at college campuses know, such as how to remove different colored highlighter colors to make a clean paper even if the real one is marked up. I need to learn more about storing multiple documents long term without my computer crashing. I purchased find reader mobile and finally the PDF in the same package, fine reader PDF is usable but occasionally says that my license doesn’t work. The mobile app became unusable as in a trial even though I have purchased it almost immediately. I would like it up and running again

Nathan
Regional Sales Manager - California in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Converts from PDF to Excle seamlessly

Kommentare: Been using the product for about 5 years and Acrobat has neve performed as well (which is why we are using Abbyy)

The ability to convert just what I need in a document without all of the extemperaneous informaiton that is not critical to my work product

The inability to recognize a poor scan with dust as not being characters

Translator in USA
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Strengths and Weaknesses of OCR features

Kommentare: Main use is converting PDFs of documents sent to us for translation into Word, so they can be translated using Trados software. I'm using an older version of Trados, which can't handle .docx documents, so it's very helpful that ABBYY FineReader converts directly to .doc format.

My go-to OCR software. Does an excellent job of converting both English and foreign-language text to Word format. Pretty decent at converting PDF docs that have less than stellar resolution into correct text. Very pleased that it can covert both to .doc as well as .docx format.

Generally has difficulty dealing with images and graphics. Often converts tabbed text to text boxes, which can only be effectively further used in Word by copying and pasting the contents into blank pages and re-integrating them into the document. If it converted tabbed text to tables, it would be far easier to use the result.

Director of Sales in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Conversion Tool

Kommentare: works very well for our needs

The ability to combine documents from different programs into a single PDF

this could use a certified signature field or the ability to import a signature from a file

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Adobe Acrobat Reader

Warum ABBYY FineReader PDF gewählt wurde: Did not combine and convert documents

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ABBYY FineReader PDF: Works with my other programs for conversions

Ernest
editor in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

Better than Adobe

Kommentare: as good, better in some cases, as Adobe at a reasonable cost.

it is very easy to use. It is also full of useful features which are much simpler to use than Adobe. I cannot think of one thing that Adobe can do better, although i do not use some of the more collaborative features. It is stable, does a great job of creating and editing PDF and does the same thing Adobe does for a lot less money.

I wish there was something to say here, but i really have no issue or problems with what i use this for

Ahmet
General Manager in Ukraine
Baumaterial, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Cool recognizes text, functional develops

Our company is quite modern, but many customers and customers still work according to the old scheme: they create a document, print it out and bring it to us. They are so comfortable, and we have to transfer everything back to the computer. Manually, of course, we do not do this, but use FineReader. It does an excellent job with the conversion, but errors sometimes happen, especially with regard to the recognition of special characters. In general, I like everything.

The 14th version of the program does not work correctly: the automatic brightness adjustment broke, the document opens on the second attempt, the contrast change function disappears. Hope this is fixed.

Evgeny
Chief Financial Officer in Ukraine
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I've tried different recognition programs, but Fine Reader is the best!

I have been using Fine Reader ever since the 4 version appeared on sale and is very pleased with the result of the work. For example, if earlier only the text of excellent quality was suitable for recognition, now the photo from the phone is quite suitable for the program. I, for example, so easily recognize the preliminary contracts that customers bring. I just take pictures of them on my phone, transfer them to a computer and then easily process the document as I need.

Some characters, often found in my documents, Fine Reader has never learned to recognize. I have to insert such symbols in manual mode, which takes a lot of time.