ABBYY FineReader PDF Erfahrungen

Über ABBYY FineReader PDF

ABBYY FineReader 15 umfasst universelle PDF-Tools für das effiziente Arbeiten mit Dokumenten – sowohl PDFs als auch Scans – am digitalen Arbeitsplatz.

Erfahre mehr über ABBYY FineReader PDF

Good website and product support. Prices are also ot bad at all, I like the idea of this product as well.

ABBYY FineReader is much inferior to Adobe Acrobat Pro.

Bewertungen zu ABBYY FineReader PDF

ABBYY FineReader PDF hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 418 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ABBYY FineReader PDF bereits verwendet?

Werner
Lehrer in Deutschland
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Jederzeit und Überall

das unkomplizierte Handling bei OCR und PDF

Über viele Jahre der Nutzung habe ich keinerlei Nachteile vonABBYY Finreader feststellen können!!!

Jochen
Unternehemensberater in Deutschland
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

Nutzer-Erfahrung

Kommentare: scannen OCR, Umformatieren

Dass man auch komplizierte Aufgaben schnell erledigen kann.

alles ist gut für meinen Bedarf, es gibt nichts was mir besonders wenig gefallen hätte. An der Oberfläche kann man immer noch optimieren

Antwort von ABBYY Software House

Thank you for sharing your feedback and for the great review. We are happy to hear about your positive experience. Subscribe to our blog for tips, trends, and use cases to boost your document productivity even more! https://pdf.abbyy.com/blog/

Jochen
Dipl.-Ing. in Deutschland
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nur begrenzt kompatibel mit älteren Office-Versionen

Kommentare: Negativ, 'rausgeworfenes Geld

Nichts ist bei Finreader besser im Vergleich zum pdf-Transformer, den ich weiterhin sehr gerne verwende.

Umwandlung von älteren Office-Versionen nur sehr eingeschränkt möglich!Word-Überschriften können nicht in Lesezeichen umgewandelt werden.

Akshila
Akshila
Manager IT in Sri Lanka
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ABBYY FineReader PDF

Kommentare: Overall this is really good to use and recommend to use.

ABBYY FineReader PDF contains all the features that I need and is so user-friendly. Can do pdf conversion really easily. well manage the user interface.

No cons, really easy to use. really user-friendly interface.

Philip
Product Manager in Bulgarien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ABBYY FineReader PDF - Everything you need and beyond

Kommentare: I use ABBYY FineReader PDF in my daily work and the product has become my indispensable assistant. I have tried other similar software, but the experience of working with ABBYY is the most satisfying.

ABBYY FineReader PDF turned out to be an incredibly accurate OCR, combined with the recognition of over 190 languages, an excellent way to work directly in PDF, but at a much lower cost. All this, combined with the incredibly good and fast support makes the product excellent for the needs of anyone who works with PDF files.

I can't point to anything I don't like. I use most of the functionalities and I am satisfied. The only thing that can cause a problem is the not always accurate conversion from PDF to Excel.

Ole
CEO in Dänemark
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

OK - but could be better

Kommentare: It's one of several utilities I use in my work process. I still like the program but I hope the next version will be a step forward and not backward like version 16 was.

ABBYY FineReader PDF makes the best OCR when I have a project with many pages. The cropping function is also good.

I still use version 15 which simply is better. Better OCR, better ropping, etc.

Peter
Director of Development in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect software for people looking to replace Adobe Acrobat Pro

Kommentare: I made it about 4 days into the trial before I purchased the full license. I have removed most of the Adobe products I used to use from my workflow, and yet I always had to keep an Adobe Acrobat Pro subscription to cover my PDF needs. This was a huge find for me as it can duplicate all that I needed from the Adobe products, and more, for a far more reasonable price. I have already recommended this software to my team as something we will cover to eliminate their needs for other products.

The suite of features is far more expansive than my other PDF related products. The document management, document conversion, digital signatures, and the giant array of supported file types made this an easy choice for me. Especially when I started using it and realized that the UI was intuitive and top notch!

There is not a lot I dislike about it. I think the only part that was a little difficult was getting the digital signature process set up how I wanted it to be in my workflow. It was the only area in the application that I really had to do some looking up to see how to get the most out of it.

Rick
President in USA
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

ABBYY FineReader

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with that be fine writer has been a good one. They now so I will not be moving back to Acrobat primarily because I hate their subscription services and pricing. It would be nice if there was online storage for yours and phone app for ABBYY FineReader PDF.

Price and Features, Scanning and Editing.

Some of the features and functions have not been where I would expect to find them in the menus. That is because I was Adobe Acrobat for almost 20 years. During that time, however, I was using Abby Screenshot Reader for everything I wanted to capture for just text.

Paul
Ingeniero Civil in Bolivien
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Review from Paul Chávez

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It helped me a lot in converting my scanned documents into searchable PDF files and extracting tables and text with a high degree of confidence.

its accuracy in recognizing characters and formatting the output almost exact to the input file.

That it does not have very sophisticated image preprocessing, for example in the detection and elimination of signatures and seals, which in some cases makes pages saturated with them unrecognizable by ABBY FineReader.

Amanda
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate

The main features my office utilizes is merging/organizing pages and editing content. ABBY makes both of these tasks quick and easy, even for less tech savvy employees.

Not a real con for the program, my office uses ABBY for basic functions, I am sure there are a lot of features offered that I cannot speak on.

Keith
Forensic Vocational Expert in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best PDF Program

Kommentare: Love this program because it has the most effective ocr program I’ve used

This is one of the most cost effective and easy to use products on the market. It is exceptionally user friendly.

I wanted to convert 2 word docs to PDF files and it did that but put them together.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
Civil Engineer in Bangladesch
Tiefbau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Outstanding tool to handle Documents and Pdfs

Kommentare: I found it Phenomenal during converting my documents which consist of Tables and figures.During Conversion of PDF files to Excel and word, I get accurate result, Just like Original.I must mention OCR function is the best here.Anyway Price of this product is very Higher than Similar prducts.

Outstanding OCR capabilities are expertise of ABBYY Finereader PDF.Compatible with other documents tools , Especially MS office.Accurate conversion of files, consist of tables , figures and other similar data.Very easy interface, organizing documents in pages is very quick.Editing E signature to protect files is also helpful for me.

ABBYY Fine reader PDF is bit pricey among other PDF Editors.Sometimes it freeze during loading Large Documents.

yohai
CTO in Israel
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Beat in Bread OCR platform

The ability to calibrate the OCR and optimize the results by changing some of the algorithm attributes

it missing some crucial features such as of reading order settings in the OCR editor (RTL Vs LTR)

Steve
Content Creator in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Best Overall PDF software I've found.

Kommentare: For the price, still the best program out there, and much improved in recent years. Great alternative to the terribly priced and overwrought Adobe.

Ease of Use in combining and editing documents. Simple to adjust, remove, merge, and edit text.

OCR function not wholly accurate, but no program is. Image adjustment is slower and has a steep learning curve. I wish you could work on doc image without first running OCR (adds time). Steeper learning curve on OCR. Commenting on docs not as clean/clear to follow along as on other programs.

Tania
Translator in Griechenland
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Good quality OCR

Kommentare: I am very pleased and it's a most valuable tool in my everyday work, as I receive the documents to be translated in PDF form.

Better quality of OCR produce than Adobe Acrobat and 10x better price. It gives me the possibility to change resolution and other parameters, choose what I want to be recognised in a page and, furthermore, format tables etc so that the editable document produced is near enough to what I need.

Sometimes, when the content of the pdf is "scattered" and not continuous, it breaks the content of the page into smaller parts that are recognised as "shapes" and, therefore, difficult to handle as text.

Erick
Consultant in Panama
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hands down the best PDF editor available for MS Windows

So easy to use, install and deploy in our organization

licensing is a little cumbersome. on company workgroups, licensing issues such as the same license installed on more systems that allowed, should include some kind of report usage (license number, ip address, netbios machine name)

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A very good Solution that could be The Best

Kommentare: I believe this is, in the end, a very good solution, it makes a lot of things very well, but it has to be improved to be the very best in-class. Also, I used to get in touch with Support and I have to say it is a very-full-quality Customer Support, well prepared and kind.

Easy of usage, processing batch files, a lot of different output format, standard OCR capabilities, and opening to OCR custom training

Output to Excel (tables are really not fully detected, even text within cells, with a lot of work to do in the end) and Word (every text appear converted in annoying frames, difficult to remove or manage at all) mostly have to be really improved to be the best. OCR must be improved very much. You have bad result if you want to recognize document in Greek (most part of diacritics are not well detected) and, with Hebrew, is literally a worst situation (you have not vowels and all diacritics). If you try to do by yourself, using custom OCR training, it's a very long journey and you don't even get a good result, and many times it's even not so clear if you are using your custom training set or not and even is really not clear why you cannot use one only feature to perform "verify" and "ocr training" in one only function/feature/action.

Radovan
CEO in Slowakei
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ABBYY is my second favourite office software.

PDF to EXCEL converting, Abby screenshot reader

I like everything. Abby screenshot reader shoud have some editing options.

Antwort von ABBYY Software House

Ricardo
Translator in Mexiko
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

After years Abbyy still carries several disappointing defects that don't justify it's price

Kommentare: It's impresses me that I've been using Abby for many years and it still carries many of the same defects it has always had; it sometimes does perfect conversions into Ms word but quite oftenly it renders a file in which I have to make many corrections before start working with it. The precisión to detect the characters has improved over the years and sometimes it can detect complex tables, which is nice to see, but regarding tables with not clear imprinted lines the program files to detect them at all.

That only sometimes renders a perfect conversion into Ms word that I can use to work, and I mean a file where I don't have to remake any parts of the text or recapture images, etc.

That it changes the page I'm working on just by scrolling, that's tedious. That's solves many of the text by putting it into a floating case box, and that's terrible and cannot be turned off. That many obvious tables are not detected by Abbyy when automatic converting, specially those without visible lines. That it fails to detect structures when converting scanned pages. That the function of detecting the headers and foots almost always fails, but instead it tries to convert as headers parts of the text that are not. Correcting all the above is time-consuming, which is contrary to the purpose of this program. And recently there is a contradiction between doing things in the main window of the OCR editor I'm doing them at the detailed window, for example if I try to select one cell to be treated as an image, it's conflicts the problem if I chose it at the main window or at the detail window, with the first one generally overriding the second. I'm now in Windows 11 the program crashes a lot.

Ahmad
Project Manager in Jordanien
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Greatest OCR Software

Kommentare: I have been using ABBYY FineReader PDF for a long time to convert PDFs to Excel and I am happy using this software

The most important this about this software is that it supports many languages more than any other OCR software, the OCR results are not very accurate for some languages but the OCR result for the English language is great.

The OCR results for some languages are bad and not accurate at all, they need to work on the OCR criteria to enhance the results and make it smarter to predict the correct letter or word.

Halimatun
Halimatun
IT Manager in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best for PDF editor

ABBYY FineReader PDF has saves me countless hours of time of data entry. I can simply scanned the physical document and change the form to digital and running the OCR tools to make the text on the document editable. The OCR tools is the best i have tried and it can read the text perfectly even when the text is disoriented.

Some of the font can't be read by the software, especially for an Arabic font. It is also happen with a custom font and the software won't work well with this type of text. Other think that i hope they can improve is the licensing. The license is install on the computer, and it is not easy to transfer the license to other computer.

Roberto
Managing Director in Deutschland
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool!

Kommentare: It´s the best pdf editing tool I know so far and I tried a lot different tools, when I worked as an administrator.

What I like most about Abby is the simplicity, the reliability and the speed which helps me very much to work fast and on my own speed.

Editing text is not as easy as I would prefer it or better, not everything is so easy to be edited by Abby.

Netram
Netram
Customer Service Management in Indien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic PDF files reader and editor software.

Kommentare: Overall I am happy with this PDF reader application, User interface is really simple and straightforward in terms of features.

ABBYY FineReader is a fantastic application while working with PDF files. I can read, edit, merge in PDF files. the best thing that I like is inbuilt OCR functionalities, it changed my PDF file into an editable format so that I can use text in ms word.

Before switching to ABBYY finereader I was using adobe acrobat for all my PDF purpose after switching into this I found some features missing like digital signature, page arrangement and missing app from my windows app store.

Eugene
Business Development Manager in Ukraine
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A convenient program for scanning and recognizing documents

Earlier I had to work a lot with the documents of our company and client contracts. For example, the customer brought a paper version of the contract, I scanned it, recognized it, rules of error, etc. And all this happened with the help of Fine Reader professional versions. I also like that you can translate and save in various formats. For example, text in the format djwu or pdf, and even not copied, after carrying out the text through this program you can save the text in Word and use it anywhere and anyhow. In general, this is a simple and convenient program, albeit not cheap.

I happened that some versions of ABBYY Fine Reader did not recognize the printer and I had to reinstall the program or run to a colleague and ask him to print the necessary document processed in the application. In doing so, I had a standard Canon printer, so there should not be any problems.

Ouattara
Ouattara
Telecom Technician in Côte d’Ivoire
Telekommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ABBYY Fine Reader is a great tool for converting image and pdf files

Kommentare: I use it very often to convert pdf files into an editable document. But, once, I used it to digitize a document, of 300 pages, which I had in paper format. It allowed me to faithfully reconstruct the document, in an editable version; and all this, collecting it in a single pdf file. This software is awesome.

A software that has largely proven itself. The king of file conversion, and making it editable. And now that they have integrated AI, it becomes even more extraordinary. If you have a pdf, image, or paper file, not yet scanned, that you want to transform into an editable digital version, don't look any further, use ABBYY Fine Reader. And it can do the reverse. The OCR technology used is excellent, even if sometimes you have to use the keyboard (it depends on the quality of the document to be converted). Fine Reader is an excellent tool that makes it easy to process files that were thought impossible to process.

For the moment, I have no complaints about this tool, it suits me perfectly.