Tremendous value for a full feature software

Scott B.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We‘ve been using Moneylender for nearly 10 years and have serviced over 1000 loans with it. The new features in MLP3 are outstanding and the recent addition of Auto-Pay, which we have not yet implemented with our clients, will be a major time saver for us. Whitman Tech has always be extremely responsive to any issues or suggestions for improvement over the years and has in fact incorporated many of our suggestions in free updates to the software. MLP has proven itself very reliable and an absolute bargain for what it does.

Vorteile: User friendly, easy to learn or train new employees on, superb customer support and frequent updates/fixes, customizable reports/statements

Nachteile: At this point I dont really know any cons of Moneylender, it does absolutely everything we need it to do.

Love The Ability To Send Out Emails When Payments Are Made

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
John O.
COO
Vermögensverwaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Provided professional approach to managing loans. Interest calculated precisely, late fees added, can send late notices or payments received electronically.

Vorteile: Emails to borrowers to evidence receipt of payment.

Nachteile: Help functions are limited and somewhat confusing. But the customer service rep is great!

I've been using Moneylender for 3 years now and it is a very easy program to use.

Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Donna K.
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It kept all the numbers I needed for each loan, including 1098 & 1099 year end numbers. I like that I can easily open up closed loans to refer back.

Vorteile: Its easy to use. When I do have an issue, technical support is very prompt. The customer rep makes himself very available to his clients. I don't feel like he sold me his program and abandoned me.

Nachteile: I had to think about this and honestly I could not think of one thing. For the sake of an answer, possibly having more info about the loan on the front portfolio page, i.e. property address. I sometimes have more than one loan for a client .

Moneylender Professional

Jeff F.
Real Estate Investor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Its a must have for tracking notes receivable correctly. Very easy to use, user friendly!

Nachteile: Additional cost to upgrade to next versions.

Loan software

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
William R.
Ceo
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great way to do buy here pay here

Vorteile: Autopayment and credit reporting. Ease if use

Nachteile: Metro 2 reporting should be sent out automatically

Awesome Program

Bewertet am 21.4.2019
Derik P.
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Excellent software.

Vorteile: I was doing all my loans on my own through excel and sending out individual statements each month. Money lender has save me so much time to do other business. Overall program was easy to use and build my own templates. Love this software for the cost.

Nachteile: Honestly have no complaints with the software. Any issues I’ve had were immediately resolved. Customer service is well above the standard.

Good

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Hosea J.
Software Developer

Vorteile: User friendly and efficient .. The app is easy to use and the response time is good

Nachteile: I hate it that this app do don't offer fully customization option to meet all types of users

Incredible Product for the Price!! Excellent Support!

Bewertet am 28.3.2014
William C.

Kommentare: Most servicing packages are priced for the large servicer with lots of features the average user won't ever need. Moneylender turned out to be the perfect product to fit my needs at an affordable price. If you don't want to be buried down with high prices and add-on fees for features that should be included, this is the product for you. It also handles a large variety of loan types.
After installing, I had a small issue with one of the components and how I service my loans. I emailed support and found out it would require an actual programming change. With a large company, that usually means I would have to wait weeks or months, but Money Lender was able to fix the issue within a couple of days.
I would say download the demo and give it a try!!

Great Software.

Brent E.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great experience. I owner finance houses that I buy and need an easy way to keep up with the accounting. This program runs great and has never given me any problems and I feel confident that it is calculating correctly.

Vorteile: That they added escrow accounting and analysis.

Nachteile: Learning curve to customize statements and report. Can easily make a mess of it.