Moneylender Professional

Moneylender Professional Bewertungen

von Whitman Technological

Great software and exceptional customer service

Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Michelle R.
Bursar
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There have been a few learning hiccups along the way, which are generally because of the slight learning curve for a new user, but any time I have reached out to Whitman for assistance I get a very quick response. I cannot express how much I appreciate the great customer service and quick response times. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] seems eager for input about his product, so I can only expect that it will continue to get better as he takes the information he receives and builds upon it. Great product and great service.

Vorteile: It is user friendly and the customer support from Whitman Technologies is nothing short of exceptional.

Nachteile: When a borrower overpays and the user goes through the loan closing process a pop up window asks if you would like to refund the over-payment to the borrower. If you select yet, then a new principal disbursal shows up in the loan set up which makes it look like the borrower actually borrowed more than they did, which in turn skews the principal disbursed information. There is an easy and quick workaround for this issue; I select no when the pop up appears asking if I would like to refund the borrower, then I enter a negative principal payment amount for the refund.

Tremendous value for a full feature software

Scott B.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We‘ve been using Moneylender for nearly 10 years and have serviced over 1000 loans with it. The new features in MLP3 are outstanding and the recent addition of Auto-Pay, which we have not yet implemented with our clients, will be a major time saver for us. Whitman Tech has always be extremely responsive to any issues or suggestions for improvement over the years and has in fact incorporated many of our suggestions in free updates to the software. MLP has proven itself very reliable and an absolute bargain for what it does.

Vorteile: User friendly, easy to learn or train new employees on, superb customer support and frequent updates/fixes, customizable reports/statements

Nachteile: At this point I dont really know any cons of Moneylender, it does absolutely everything we need it to do.

Love The Ability To Send Out Emails When Payments Are Made

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
John O.
COO
Vermögensverwaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Provided professional approach to managing loans. Interest calculated precisely, late fees added, can send late notices or payments received electronically.

Vorteile: Emails to borrowers to evidence receipt of payment.

Nachteile: Help functions are limited and somewhat confusing. But the customer service rep is great!

I've been using Moneylender for 3 years now and it is a very easy program to use.

Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Donna K.
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It kept all the numbers I needed for each loan, including 1098 & 1099 year end numbers. I like that I can easily open up closed loans to refer back.

Vorteile: Its easy to use. When I do have an issue, technical support is very prompt. The customer rep makes himself very available to his clients. I don't feel like he sold me his program and abandoned me.

Nachteile: I had to think about this and honestly I could not think of one thing. For the sake of an answer, possibly having more info about the loan on the front portfolio page, i.e. property address. I sometimes have more than one loan for a client .

Absolutely amazing solution for a small-medium sized company like mine!!!

Bewertet am 3.11.2019
Riccardo V.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Not only I was blown away abut how this software solution perfectly fit my needs and how easy to use it is, I had to face a situation where one of my loans had a different late fees calculation based on week days and not just EVERY day. I asked if it was possible to modify the program in this way and in less than a week he made the changes needed to satisfy my request!

Vorteile: Literally: EVERYTHING!!!
It's easy to use, the interface is very intuitive and for a minimum literate user like me it is a big plus to have a software that is easy to use.
Is also very light...doesn't need a lot of computing resources to work fine.

Nachteile: You must be really too much picky to find something negative about this software, but if you really want to play bastard you can point to the fact that is still under development and the online version is not ready yet. But if you are that picky I'd recommend you to take a vacation, relax on a tropical beach, and while you are experiencing the highest physical and mental pleasure think again about this and you'll see that there's nothing negative about this software! :)

Moneylender Professional

Jeff F.
Real Estate Investor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Its a must have for tracking notes receivable correctly. Very easy to use, user friendly!

Nachteile: Additional cost to upgrade to next versions.

Loan software

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
William R.
Ceo
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great way to do buy here pay here

Vorteile: Autopayment and credit reporting. Ease if use

Nachteile: Metro 2 reporting should be sent out automatically

Awesome Program

Bewertet am 21.4.2019
Derik P.
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Excellent software.

Vorteile: I was doing all my loans on my own through excel and sending out individual statements each month. Money lender has save me so much time to do other business. Overall program was easy to use and build my own templates. Love this software for the cost.

Nachteile: Honestly have no complaints with the software. Any issues I’ve had were immediately resolved. Customer service is well above the standard.

Good

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Hosea J.
Software Developer

Vorteile: User friendly and efficient .. The app is easy to use and the response time is good

Nachteile: I hate it that this app do don't offer fully customization option to meet all types of users

Great Software.

Brent E.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great experience. I owner finance houses that I buy and need an easy way to keep up with the accounting. This program runs great and has never given me any problems and I feel confident that it is calculating correctly.

Vorteile: That they added escrow accounting and analysis.

Nachteile: Learning curve to customize statements and report. Can easily make a mess of it.

Incredible Product for the Price!! Excellent Support!

Bewertet am 28.3.2014
William C.

Kommentare: Most servicing packages are priced for the large servicer with lots of features the average user won't ever need. Moneylender turned out to be the perfect product to fit my needs at an affordable price. If you don't want to be buried down with high prices and add-on fees for features that should be included, this is the product for you. It also handles a large variety of loan types.
After installing, I had a small issue with one of the components and how I service my loans. I emailed support and found out it would require an actual programming change. With a large company, that usually means I would have to wait weeks or months, but Money Lender was able to fix the issue within a couple of days.
I would say download the demo and give it a try!!