Über Norton AntiVirus

Zentrale Richtlinienverwaltung mit skalierbarem, Plattform-übergreifendem Virenschutz auf unternehmensweiter Basis.

Erfahre mehr über Norton AntiVirus

It integrates easily and isn't disruptive. It runs in the back room without slowing down the machine and doesn't affect day-to-day operations.

Sometimes it can be confusing because there are a few different programs that are used for different things.

Bewertungen zu Norton AntiVirus

Norton AntiVirus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 3.936 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Norton AntiVirus bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (3.936)

Mohsin A.
Mohsin A.
Web Developer & Online Radio Expert in Bangladesch

A Good Protection for Computer & Mobile

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is satisfying.

Norton AntiVirus protects computers and mobile in the same account. It protects very well and without compromising device performance. Norton AntiVirus is a known internet protection software for a very long time and it gain trust.

It's a bit pricy compared to other internet protection, and safety software. Other than that everything is well.

Wandile M.
Marketing Officer in Eswatini

Norton AntiVirus Usability Review

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience is that I'm happy with the service/product as it works perfectly well in detecting and eliminating viruses.

We constantly scan any files that we download as a business. We trust the Norton brand because we take security seriously. I trust and download products online because I know that the downloads are virus-free. It is easy to navigate the tool, and all viruses are easily detected and eliminated. The Norton AntiVirus was easy to set up and use. I feel safe when I download any type of content. Whenever I download something, I get a notification letting me know it's been scanned and is safe. I downloaded the free trial and was really happy with how quickly I got my account set up and started using it. It would have taken me hours to try to find these files on my own, now it's easy.

Sometimes it can be a bit complex to use as there is no manual to navigate the program, for less tech-savvy people it may be a hindrance. The customer service for this product is not worth the renewal. I had a terrible time with the customer service rep who did not speak English, and when I asked for a supervisor he denied me. It takes a long time to setup, and so requires some patience to complete installation.

Shaibu P.
IT and digital marketing in Nigeria

Norton Anti Virus: A Comprehensive Review.

Kommentare: My Overall Experience With Norton Anti Virus: Pros And Cons. Norton Anti Virus is a software that helps protect your computer from viruses and other online threats. I have been using Norton Anti Virus for a little over two years now, and I have to say that I have had a mostly positive experience with it. There are a few pros to using Norton Anti Virus. First, it is extremely easy to set up and use. The interface is simple and user-friendly, and you can easily customize your settings to suit your needs. Norton Anti Virus also does a good job of protecting your computer from viruses and other online threats. I have never had

I liked the Norton Anti Virus because it was very easy to use and had a very user-friendly interface. I also liked the fact that it was very customizable, and I could choose which features I wanted to use and which ones I didn't. Overall, I thought it was a great antivirus program.

There are many types of software, but some of the most common are: -Operating systems: systems that control the basic functions of a computer -Application software: programs that allow users to perform specific tasks, such as creating documents or spreadsheets -System software: programs that manage the computer's resources, such as its memory and processor -Network software: programs that allow computers to communicate with each other

Eduardo E.
BIM Modeler in Spanien
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most powerfull tool for stay protected

Kommentare: I have used it for more than 5 years, even after trying with other companies that have attracted me by promotions or by recommendations from third parties, but I can say that with Norton I have had the safest and most complete experience, ensuring that no threat entered my computer for daily and constant use, unlike other opportunities using other software where I have been left in doubt as to whether they have really eliminated the threat, since after the alleged attempt, it continues to cause problems.

After many years of testing multiple antivirus solutions, I can only say that Norton is definitely the most complete and powerful for me. It is true that there are other very good solutions, but they always falter in something, which is why I always end up staying with Norton, although I have tried to change several times, especially due to external influence or promotions.

It seems to me that compared to other tools it is not the cheapest nor the easiest to use, but it definitely makes up for it with what it offers

Shoukhin M.
Found & CEO in Bangladesch
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good protection Anti virus with lot of features

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have been using Norton Antivirus for a long time now, and I can say that it has been one of the best decisions I have made. The software has helped me in so many ways over the years. It is the only antivirus software that I use on my computer.
Norton Antivirus comes with many features and security tools to help you get rid of any virus or malware on your computer. The software also helps you keep your online identity safe from hackers, phishers, and spammers by detecting any malicious websites or links.

Norton Security is a friendly security service for your computers. The antivirus program offers up-to-date updates on the most recent forms of online threats, infections, and fraud. It also has some fantastic features such as an intelligent firewall, VPN protection, as well as constant updates and threat detection. Some security firms make their customers pay lots of money just to get the highest possible level of protection. A suite like this gives you some sort of insurance. In addition, it offers good storage capacity and parental control are also part of the package for a relatively low fee. These highlights can be just accessible as a feature with an expensive bundle, so you have to choose carefully according to your needs. The price estimates are good enough, and the security is amazing. A trustworthy name in PC security.

I noticed Norton antivirus doesn't keep their VPN on when the restart. The internet connection also slows down a lot for me. I stopped using this program because of the problems with the internet

John Q.
Owner in Niederlande
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, Selbstständig

good tool to use

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: a Strong tool to keep your computer protected

Easy to work with but you must read well what you wish to do

Learning how to use the tool, but they have a very quick help option

Dylan J.
Shipper in USA
Lagerung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Norton AntiVirus

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was one great experience with them

Love that it works very well. It’s easy and simple to use. Not very expensive

I can’t really find anything I don’t like about it

Nitin S.
Nitin S.
Senior graphics designer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hisyorically best antivirus for desktop and web security

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall norton is very helpful and truatable antivirus in market and have history in desktop and web security. I recommend it to anyone who works from home with personal laptop, it hekps you save your files from threats.

I have been using it since 2 years and I have no regret till date for my desktop file protection and anti malware engine automatically updates itself for latest threats and quarantine them unlike other alternatives. It also have VPN with unlimited data that helped me and my team to test many of our web apps that based on country timelines.

Even if its best but not that much perfect. I feel its price too high based on the features it have. I even had issues with their support whenever I need then in case of false positive file detection. Sometimes file get corrupted in quarantine

Graduate Research Assistant in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Norton is an effective but costly antivirus software

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I used this Norton anti-virus for my personal laptop. Also recommended it to my friends to use it and overall the feedback I received from them was good.
It is good to work against strong cyber attackers. It has internet security as well and several add ons applications freely to make your life easy.

Norton comes with plenty of scan choices and a very good tool for the protection of personal pc's from malware.

The cost is higher compared to similar application in the market, so it needs to be revised for attracting more users. Another thing is that, need to update the software regularly against strong viruses like ransomwares.

Yavuz furkan K.
Yavuz furkan K.
Computer Engineer in Türkei

AntiVirus Experience - Norton

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I used the free and paid version. It's an easy-to-use but somewhat expensive software that protects against viruses.

Its use and interface is easy to understand. It does not send unnecessary notifications. The free version is also largely adequate.

It can also detect some reliable file types as viruses. The fee is a little high.

Adnaan M.
Adnaan M.
COO in Südafrika
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Global virus pandemic! Is Norton Antivirus the cure?

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: A top-tier product that deserves the praises that it receives! To sum it up in one word, PERFECT! Go on, protect your valuable informatiom from a world riddled by viruses-Norton Antivirus.

The word "Virus" is a common one used regularly these days. We all have experienced a life changing , sudden attack of a virus that has left us in deep despair. Fortunately, in our commercial lives, Norton Antivirus has come to the rescue. It is possibly one of the most user- friendly, comprehesively secure and well laid out antivirus software available at a an affordable price. There are number of different plans on offer which include plans for cellular devices. Yes, there are companies offering antivirus software for free but i am a firm believer that the quality of a product should justify the price, which Norton Antivirus does. It is one of the most sought after antivirus software available on the market, and rightfully so. My computer and mobile devices' performance is not affected in the least and it is instrumental in protecting against viruses. It features a multi layer protection approach further enhancing security and safety of crucial information. Downloading online has become less concerning thanks to Norton antivirus, keeping my devices virus free. It also offers custom settings for individual needs and has a number of features to chose from. A comprehensive solution for security, providing VPN, parental control and a firewall and more. The brand has been established for many years and brings a ton of experience to the antivirus software market enabling them to understand their customers needs. It protects my online identity in an ever growing world of hackers.

The high usage of RAM may cause programmes to slow down sometimes. Customer support needs to step up!

Adam G.
Designer in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Always feeling secure

Kommentare: By using Norton products I am protecting myself and my work as much as anyone can be protected. As I mentioned previously with the near daily bombardment of threats of viruses I can feel safe knowing that I have Norton standing guard at all my doors, so that is one less thing I need to be concerned about! Peace of mind that my computer and my files are as protected as they can be is one of the most important benefits of Norton and they provide that in spades!

The best part of the Norton suite of security products is that it works 24 hours, 365 days a year. Even when I turn off the computer it stands guard so when I open back up it is ready. Whether is simple Malware, phishing or DDoS you are protected and that is of course of paramount importance. The programs are easy to use. Pretty much plug and play. It's nice to know that as complex as the program is Norton has made it easy for even neophytes to use! Integration is easy. There was a time when I got a new computer that was loaded with a competing antivirus program and they didn't play that well together. I was able to clear out the other one in favor of Norton. So transition was pretty seamless.

So I have used this analogy before. I feel bad because I don't make full use of what Norton has to offer. It is like having an 18 wheel tractor trailer available but I only need to go to the corner store. Norton has so much more than I need to use, but it is nice to know that not only is it there, but it is powerful enough to do whatever I might ever need to call on it for. So the question was is there be anything I feel is missing or could be improved? Not to me there isn't. I am a simple end user and it does everything I need and want it to do!

Fabian V.
Civil Engineer in Ecuador
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Norton Antivirus works perfectly 100/100

Kommentare: I can attest to my experience with Norton Antivirus, which has been very satisfactory for many reasons, the most important of which is to keep all operating systems in optimal conditions, providing security to our company's information and, most importantly, free from VIRUSES.

Wonderful Tool, it is a SoftWare that solves all kinds of problems related to viruses, it also gives you complete protection in: Antimalware, Windows, macOS, Android. Protection of privacy and identity in iOS, it is an excellent Password Manager, in addition to providing you with fast and free VPN, one of the great nobility of this efficient tool is that of Parental Controls, it is like having a supervisor, which means that you have the protection and security of what your children do when browsing the WEB. Another point to highlight is the CUSTOMER SERVICE, when you access them it is a matter of minutes or maximum hours to give you a solution to any inconvenience, in terms of managing or updating the system. In short, it is a very good investment that reflects its effectiveness when providing absolute protection.

I would not call it Cons rather Disadvantages as it is not centralized, this generates minor inconveniences that are not important since it uses separate and intuitive applications for various functionalities, another drawback is Identity Theft Protection that is only applied to clients residing in the United States of North America, which would be great if it were applied in the same way for any client on the planet. Finally, it is the cost of the Product that varies in price depending on the country in which you reside.

Weyder A.
Weyder A.
Freelancer in Peru

Good and cheap

Kommentare: The apprehension about somebody getting tightly to your clients touchy data is really unnerving. Realizing that you have this program to back you up makes you breathe a sigh of relief. It is an extremely valuable device for our business.

I really like the usability. The Workspace app is exceptionally easy to use even for people who are not computer savvy. There are a few options for the depth of results you need to perform and the app is constantly doing things behind the scenes. I also like the ability to update and clean records. Both options quickly clean up your old PC, documents, and projects that are no longer used or valuable. Every year when I top up, for the most part I don't need to set a new schedule: I just give the new item key code and I'm good to go for an additional 365 days.

Norton has not many rebounds which incorporates that during the infection checks it dials back the frameworks and makes different exercises very sluggish or not having the option to work. Likewise when it alarms and delete the malware without anyone else, the framework actually shows blunder or the infection leaves its effects adulterating specific records and organizers. So in such case, we generally need to do it physically to guarantee most extreme security.

Faisal faruque R.
Faisal faruque R.
Digital Marketing Analyst in Bangladesch

The Antivirus That Actually Works!

Kommentare: I have been using Norton AntiVirus for a long time now. So, I think I am now in a position to comment about the overall user experience. An unpopular opinion, most of the antivirus in the market are gimmicks. Some are actually useful and Norton is the best of them. The overall user experience is superb. Although nowadays Windows comes with a built-in powerful security system, I can't really depend on that for my office computers. This is when Norton came as a lifesaver. It helps me monitor all my office computers and keep them secure. Also, the developer team is very helpful in terms of after-sales support. This is not only a standalone or offline antivirus system, rather it is a complete package consisting of a firewall, VPN, parental controls, and many more.

When it comes to antivirus, you can't say for sure that this will give me a hundred percent protection. But in terms of Norton AntiVirus, I can confidently say that it will surely protect you against all the common threats and privacy issues. Norton is an old player in the market with a lot of experience in this industry. Also, they are quite careful about the users' data security and privacy. The installation and administration are hassle-free too. I can easily monitor all my office computers for any threats. The dashboard is designed beautifully keeping the new users in mind. I haven't seen any other antivirus program loaded with this many features. I love the VPN feature most because it lets me browse the internet without revealing my IP address which is necessary for privacy. At first, I used the trial version and after a week I immediately subscribed for the paid plan. I must say it's worth it and I will recommend this to anyone.

I hate nothing about Norton AntiVirus. But there are a few things that should be improved. For example, the real-time scanning feature should be optimized a bit more. Also, there should be some option for the power users to automate and schedule regular tasks. If the developers can improve this two sides, Norton will be unbeatable.

Crystal H.
Home health-aide in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Norton AntiVirus like having a personal body guard for each member of the family!

Kommentare: My overall experience was very good. Like I said before definitely not a must have for everyone but it is for most depending on your level of online use or your interactions with new websites, apps etc. I work online alot and my internet use varies month to month. So overall if your someone visiting new sites downloading new apps etc. Pr have a large family with a wide range of internet users and use. Or own a small company you should definitely have some protection and Norton AntiVirus is more then efficient for this. I'd say it's a must have. People often times dont realize how important internet security is until they have unfortunately been exposed to identity theft or a data breach in some way. I'd rather avoid a problem if I can and this software definitely does what it was created to do. Thus helping you to avoid a terrible experience altogether.

I really liked this software because its fairlyteasy to use it has several features to choose from and gives you control over how much or how little protection you want or need. It helps protect against viruses and cyber scams while educating you which sites, apps etc. are a threat. All the while not nearly as intrusive as some of their competitors. They offer a free trial which is great! Giving you the opportunity to properly use their software and decide if it's a good fit for your family or company. The lowest paid version is around $40 which I think is a bit step but still reasonable enough that your not breaking the bank so to speak. Customer service has always been easy for me to reach and helped me to dissolve any issues I had encountered. It keeps my personal device clean of unnecessary junk files and in turn makes for more storage and a quick and smoother running device. A couple cons they will not remove your card information from your file unless your closing your account. This is an open door for being mistakenly charged and unless you are paying very close attention you may not realize it.Its lacking in a few areas but still a great product for personal, family or small businesses. Overall I gave it a 4 star rating definitely more useful almost necessary then not depending on your daily routine and online uses.

Wouldn't let me remove my card information unless I cancelled my account. Had to repeatedly update my passwords as it kept trying to use my old one. The lowest package which is around $40 I believe is a bit steep especially if your using it for personal protection for yourself or your family.

Fulfilment director in UK

A surprisingly light weight antivirus solution

Kommentare: Norton ticks all the boxes for AV compliancy, it appears to be lightweight with competitive pricing. And finally, nobody got fired for buying Norton

Norton works mostly in the background without impacting user activity. We haven't been impacted by malicious software since installing (touch wood!) and the initial and renewal prices have been competitive.

Having to trouble shoot adding a computer and user to the domain, which required disabling Norton momentarily. No warning or log entry were apparent and it took several hours to solve the issue. Slightly annoying web pop ups can occur infrequently and intermittently but only impact on productivity for the time it takes to close the browser tab.

Abbas K.
Abbas K.
Geologist in Pakistan
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Norton Antivirus.. Your first line of defense against viruses and malewares.

Kommentare: Norton Antivirus is one of the mostly used and widely known antivirus software. Knowing that our files and computers are protected from malware, ransomware or cyber attacks that could be costly or disruptive to our businesses and/or personal lives gives me a great sense of security and relief.

Norton Security is a sophisticated antivirus programme for your computer. The tool offers excellent protection against malware, ransomware, identity theft, and web and email attacks. Advanced Firewall and VPN capabilities are useful for keeping your device secure. The Norton updates and threat protection are the best features. The Norton team releases daily updates to improve their software's ability to combat newly discovered threats. Cloud storage and parental control are among the other functions. These advanced features are only available as part of a high-priced package, so we have to choose according to our needs. The pricing plans are reasonable, and the protection is excellent. One of the most reliable brands and names in computer security.

To work properly and on full potential Nortin Antivirus, like its other counterpart softwares, consumes a lot of hardware resources like CPU and RAM making your computer work a bit slow..

Theresa W.
self-employed in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

Great Product and a Must Have Today

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I work for a client that has me review websites that I must open and view to see if they are the type of website that our company is looking to be partnered with. I also use Malware Bytes which picks up most issues, but there are times that Malware Bytes does not pick up an issue and Norton does. I feel very well protected.

It really works the way it said it does. It catches websites all the time that are shady or have flat out Trojans and other viruses on them. It also "sanitizes" documents that I download.

I had a bit of trouble with customer service. Not sure if I did something incorrectly or if it was an issue with Norton.

Matthew S.
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Norton provides a good basic security suite; their VPN is horrible, though.

Kommentare: Good basic security suite for WIN computers.. built-in firewall, port monitoring, anti-virus. Their VPN is horrible, though.

Easy to use software for use as a security suite.. anti-virus, firewall, etc. Norton is essentially the standard that other security software is referred to..

Norton's VPN is horrible.. it slows down your internet connection to a crawl. Also, their VPN has to by turned on manually every time you reboot. It doesn't stay on.. I stopped using their VPN due to the internet speed issue, but still use Norton for their other features.

Jeff K.
Jeff K.
Bartender, Actor, Entertainer in USA
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Norton Security-Coverage in all forms from internet threats

Kommentare: It has all been stated above and with 20 + years serving as a great protection choice for our most vulnerable private information it certainly speaks for itself. There was that inner voice setting off panic at times which I have fortunately turned to an inner voice that says trust.Trust is how I think Norton overall has stayed on top and shown itself to be a leader in the internet protection world. From large scale companies to everyday users, Norton Protection has come in handy and likely has protected us from a harmful intrusion somewhere along the way. On the personal side where we fend for ourselves Norton gives peace of mind. And that is just what we need.

Norton is THE name of trust when even thinking about your web and internet vulnerability. It has endured the tests that time presents and keep us feeling a little safer. Often a lot safer. I like its strength in actual action when presented with a malware, spyware or virus intrusion. I have considered it the top of the line compared to many others simply due to its rapid discovery and removal of PC and phone threats at a fraction of the cost of other similar software security applications.

I have wondered at times if computer protection was often tied to actual attacks. I'd look at a situation, mostly on the user experience level ( affecting me on my device )and think timing is odd or proximity to the package expiration and random attack are quite close?We all have been there. And for a bit of time I'd make a connection that wasn't true. That is my largest dislike-the time involved to gain pure trust. But it does exist and is evident on all 3 levels of Norton plans. I used to dislike that this was the "promoted" option when getting a new self use item but not anymore. It has saved me many times and when not part of a company product or inclusion, it has always been easy to acquire on my own. I do think that while costs remain low that they could actually team up better with other software bundles or companies and give us even more freedom and less limitations. As an example a Norton 360 Standard only covers 2 personal devices. I have more so I have to navigate around and make choices.

Simeen C.
owner in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

I have confidence it will do it job

I like that is it pretty hassle free once I install it. I feel fairly confident with that my computer is safe.

I don't like the auto renewal at twice the price I paid the 1st year, especially since that 1st year price is abundantly available to new users. I call every year when it renews and they have always refunded the difference, but I feel loyal customers should get it renewed at the same price it is available to new users.

Social Media Manager & Administrative Support in Philippinen
Metallabbau, Selbstständig

Best Complete Anti-Virus Suite

Kommentare: I'm so happy and fully satisfied with Norton. I've tried AVG and Avast before but Norton gives the best performance.

I've been using Norton for my PC and Mac for several years now and it has protected both very well. It's very easy to use and customize (i.e. adding some programs to Exception List or Firewall). It detects which programs are a threat and quarantines them immediately. You'll get a notification once that happens and you can make adjustments if needed (if it was detected incorrectly). Their licensing is also cross platform which is a big factor for me. The license can be used on both computers and mobile.

Nothing to dislike from this software. I've been using it for years and I will never look for anything else. Price and quality of service is perfect for my needs.

Jonathon J.
Home User in USA
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Easy to user, tremendous customer service

Kommentare: Has captured or blocked numerous viruses/cyber attacks over the 10+ years I have used this company's antivirus/internet security products.

I've rarely had any issues with the program, but whenever I have had an issue it only took one call to get it resolved. They will do what is necessary to make it right again.

Some difficulty in getting through to customer service (length of time on hold) and, of course, the support staff have heavy accents that that make some of them difficult to understand. Also, still only monitors the 2 inbound and outbound ports for the old pop protocols - this should be updated for the more modern IMAP protocols.

Blake B.
Blake B.
Ecommerce Product Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

One piece of the puzzle

Kommentare: We use it for a first line security software that defends against phishing attempts, virus attachments, trojans, malware, etc. It's solid security software for the small and mid-market business. We're a mid-sized manufacturing concern, so we have many sensitive files that need to be protected from outside snoopers.

Turnkey security software for your small or mid-sized organization. By the time you get larger, you'll want more comprehensive security software. It works well, has high levels of customization, and you can view the threats against which it's protecting on a daily basis.

Some users complain it's too restrictive and doesn't give them enough flexibility to complete their work, but we'd rather give software permissions on an ongoing basis than make it too lax up front. You'll certainly need more defenses when you get larger, especially when securing mobile devices and VPNs.