Über Norton AntiVirus

Zentrale Richtlinienverwaltung mit skalierbarem, Plattform-übergreifendem Virenschutz auf unternehmensweiter Basis.

Erfahre mehr über Norton AntiVirus

It integrates easily and isn't disruptive. It runs in the back room without slowing down the machine and doesn't affect day-to-day operations.

Sometimes it can be confusing because there are a few different programs that are used for different things.

Bewertungen zu Norton AntiVirus

Norton AntiVirus hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 4.443 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Norton AntiVirus bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (4.443)

Valerie
Valerie
Contaminants biologist
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use however there are hiccups

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Uwe
Coach in Deutschland
Alternative Medizin, Selbstständig

Sehr zufrieden

Kommentare: Alles in allem bin ich zufrieden mit Norton, habe andere Programme aber auch nicht getestet. Bin von Anfang an bei Norton. Da meine Frau es auch schon genutzt hat

Ich habe Norton auf dem PC und auf dem Laptop, bisher habe ich nie Probleme gehabt. Auch wenn ich selber auf Sicherheit achte bin ich froh so ein Programm zu haben

Anfangs hatte ich Probleme genau mit dem Programm umzugehen, musste mich da erst reinfuchsen

islam
islam
Physician in Ägypten
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Thanks to Norton

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is very satisfying and good price in comparing with the price

It prevent me fron viruses and being hacked or spied

Its notifications and needs permissions

Ciro
Procurement Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Effective and Reliable Protective Approach

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Norton AntiVirus is the conventional and manageable avenue for security assistance, and there are no challenges in matters credibility.

Norton AntiVirus has the appropriate security defense, and this ensure malware are immediately captured.

Norton AntiVirus has a fundamental approach in matters threat detector, and nothing that compromises business safety needs.

alessandro
administrator in Italien
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

norton review

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

one of the most used and efficent full spectrum antivirus programs.

many secure applications and programs run slowly during scan. other antivirus work more efficiently

Chidananda
Chidananda
information security analyst in Indien
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why norton

Kommentare: 6 months I have used and help many regarding troubleshooting in Norton

Cost and easy to get in the market as per price value for money

its need to make better in the security and believe should get from the security team

Cristian
restaurateur in Italien
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A little intrusive, but reliable

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have used Norton Antivirus for several years, I have always been happy with it. Sometimes it's intrusive, but overall it's a good product that updates quite frequently. I suggest using the trial version to get to know it.

It doesn't slow down the system, I think I'm well protected, both my data and my activities.

He's too insistent. Sometimes the updates blocked my PC or slowed it down. In other cases they were incompatible with certain programs.

Shana
Property manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best on the market!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I've used Norton for many years for my cybersecurity needs. These folks are on top of their game in regard to staying in the know of the latest threats. I would recommend this software for anyone who is in the market for strong antivirus protection.

There is nothing to report in regard to this product.

Candace
Assistant in USA
Fischerei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Must have your computer

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love the customer service. They are really nice and actually care. Every thing you do on your computer is secure. Even logining on is very tight secure.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing I didn't like. This Antivirus is amazing. You must get it.

Stacy
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Gets the job done

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like that it encompasses all my needs (VPN, Security)

They upsell additional services via popups which can get frustrating

Jae
Cosmetologist in Kanada
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Great software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Love how easy it is to install, it keeps all of my clients personal information safe knowing I have this program to deflect all bugs that could come my way

Takes awhile to download but that could be due to my internet and not the program itself

Jennifer
Executive Assistant in Kanada
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Norton AntiVirus Security

Kommentare: The overall experience with Norton AntiVirus

It gives us security from all the viruses and we are safe.

I did not have any issues with usage of Norton virus

Director in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Norton Symantec is great - but it comes at a cost!

Kommentare: Great. Loved dealing with the Symantec team in South Africa. Really helpful and knowledgeable about the product.

Instantly you feel more secure when you see the Norton Symantec logo. Love the EV (Extended Validation) feature (apart from the cost). Love the fact that it's authenticated against Companies House, and Dun and Bradstreet = before they issue your EV cert. Call me vain, but i love the fact that EV allows you to display your company name in the URL bar.

It's a bit complicated to set up, but given the nature of the product - that's to be expected. I think it is slightly over-priced when compared to free of charge Open Certs. The fact that you have to pay (the same again) for every sub-domain is a bit hefty (but i understand why).

Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A Complete Antivirus Suite

Kommentare: Norton keeps my devices safe, allowing me to maintain productivity without having to worry about security issues. Auto-update keeps things protected even in a rapidly-changing world of computer threats.

Norton Security is extremely easy to use and has been my primary antivirus software on all of my personal computers and devices for over a decade. The program is effective in that it catches and secures threats quickly to avoid harm to my system. The scans are always thorough, and I appreciate that the software is easy to use, even for those who may sometimes struggle with advanced computer features. But the advanced features are present for any users who can take advantage of the program's capabilities.

My main issue is the length of time that the scan can take to complete. I understand that scanning hundreds of thousands of files can take time, but the program can be a bit heavy on system resources while it is carrying out the scan. Still, this is an issue with all antivirus software, so it is hardly a complaint.

Virginia
Writer in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

My Friend, Norton, has my back.

Kommentare: !. no adware, spyware or popups
2. automatically scans for problems, leaving me ree to focus on my work
3. identity theft protecion

When I first used Norton and the free trial ran out I was tempted and succumbed to using the free antivirus programs available. After using them for a while, I realized that there is no substitute for experience. I appreciate the know-how that Symantec has with almost forty years of providing antivirus programs. Most important to me is that it is like having an expert assistant to scan and review my computer for threats to my system. I am a writer and do a lot of research for my characters and their environment, so I am all over the web getting resource material for my writing. This makes me quite vulnerable to identity theft and various intrusions into my cyber-privacy. Norton is always there to back me up and prevent loss to my material and my finances. I like that. Since I have been using Norton I don’t have to worry about pop-ups or nasty windows that threaten to freeze my computer if I don’t call them for technical support. Parental controls are included, although I do not have any children using my computer; my friends do and they find this feature helpful. The PC cloud back up is important to me as a writer since I do not ever want to lose my work and have to try to recreate it. I feel very comfortable using Norton Anti-virus because it allows me to have confidence that my online privacy is secure and I don’t have to be constantly wary of cyber intrusions.

It is difficult to fid fault with this software. I am a user, not a software expert. I amvery happy to use it an itt wuits my cyber lifestyle very well.

Metallabbau, Selbstständig

Best Complete Anti-Virus Suite

Kommentare: I'm so happy and fully satisfied with Norton. I've tried AVG and Avast before but Norton gives the best performance.

I've been using Norton for my PC and Mac for several years now and it has protected both very well. It's very easy to use and customize (i.e. adding some programs to Exception List or Firewall). It detects which programs are a threat and quarantines them immediately. You'll get a notification once that happens and you can make adjustments if needed (if it was detected incorrectly). Their licensing is also cross platform which is a big factor for me. The license can be used on both computers and mobile.

Nothing to dislike from this software. I've been using it for years and I will never look for anything else. Price and quality of service is perfect for my needs.

Theresa
self-employed in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, Selbstständig

Great Product and a Must Have Today

Kommentare: I work for a client that has me review websites that I must open and view to see if they are the type of website that our company is looking to be partnered with. I also use Malware Bytes which picks up most issues, but there are times that Malware Bytes does not pick up an issue and Norton does. I feel very well protected.

It really works the way it said it does. It catches websites all the time that are shady or have flat out Trojans and other viruses on them. It also "sanitizes" documents that I download.

I had a bit of trouble with customer service. Not sure if I did something incorrectly or if it was an issue with Norton.

Shoukhin
Found & CEO in Bangladesch
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good protection Anti virus with lot of features

Kommentare: I have been using Norton Antivirus for a long time now, and I can say that it has been one of the best decisions I have made. The software has helped me in so many ways over the years. It is the only antivirus software that I use on my computer.
Norton Antivirus comes with many features and security tools to help you get rid of any virus or malware on your computer. The software also helps you keep your online identity safe from hackers, phishers, and spammers by detecting any malicious websites or links.

Norton Security is a friendly security service for your computers. The antivirus program offers up-to-date updates on the most recent forms of online threats, infections, and fraud. It also has some fantastic features such as an intelligent firewall, VPN protection, as well as constant updates and threat detection. Some security firms make their customers pay lots of money just to get the highest possible level of protection. A suite like this gives you some sort of insurance. In addition, it offers good storage capacity and parental control are also part of the package for a relatively low fee. These highlights can be just accessible as a feature with an expensive bundle, so you have to choose carefully according to your needs. The price estimates are good enough, and the security is amazing. A trustworthy name in PC security.

I noticed Norton antivirus doesn't keep their VPN on when the restart. The internet connection also slows down a lot for me. I stopped using this program because of the problems with the internet

Jeremy
Business Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It has the functions...and some of the headaches...

Kommentare: Their products do what they say they will do, but their products are best geared for big business, in my opinion. My best advice, especially to small businesses considering their network products, is that the network and computer hardware you have may be burdened with "extra" processor-hogging tasks and processes. If you ever need to uninstall their products in the future, you will save yourself some time by formatting your systems and reinstalling your OS. It really is the only way to ensure you're not giving up speed and functionality to a product you no longer use.

Online security is at the forefront of business concerns these days, and I start by saying that as a Business Manager, I have been exposed to alot of Norton products over the years. They do maintain the leader board on products for thwarting hijacks, viruses, network protection and the other major concerns most prevalent. Having used a number of products over the years, as I am sure you also have, the concerns I have with their products really are not so much about the products themselves as much as their burden on the systems that actually use their products. I believe because they are so closely attached to many major corporations that developing products for small business is not worth their time. With that said, you can see my "cons" statement.

Due to the nature of the major retail franchise I was with that was partnered with Norton, I won't disclose how often I had Norton issues, and quite honestly I believe the burden of some of their product development is the over-burden their major security products puts on the actual computer systems of a business network. It is true, their security evaluates in real-time, and you will, therefore, experience some "lag"; however, the more products you have on ANY system will have this issue. That said, working with the franchise technical support over issues related to the heavy computer-processor burden of the Norton products, and the fact that they had to have special software to totally remove Norton products, in the event it ever needed to be uninstalled, makes it a bit worrisome on many fronts. In a day and age of hacks and leaks and fraudulent activity within major organizations, I honestly am not comfortable turning over the confidential security brains of my organization to a third-party in totality. Once you install Norton on a basic home computer or business system, you will not be able to totally uninstall their product. You can go through their uninstall process, you can call their Technical Support and let them walk you, you can then try to justify if your mind that it has been done, but chances are pretty good that there are at the very least, a bunch of little scatter-brained pieces lying around in your system hogging your processor speed and storage.

Crystal
Home health-aide in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Norton AntiVirus like having a personal body guard for each member of the family!

Kommentare: My overall experience was very good. Like I said before definitely not a must have for everyone but it is for most depending on your level of online use or your interactions with new websites, apps etc. I work online alot and my internet use varies month to month. So overall if your someone visiting new sites downloading new apps etc. Pr have a large family with a wide range of internet users and use. Or own a small company you should definitely have some protection and Norton AntiVirus is more then efficient for this. I'd say it's a must have. People often times dont realize how important internet security is until they have unfortunately been exposed to identity theft or a data breach in some way. I'd rather avoid a problem if I can and this software definitely does what it was created to do. Thus helping you to avoid a terrible experience altogether.

I really liked this software because its fairlyteasy to use it has several features to choose from and gives you control over how much or how little protection you want or need. It helps protect against viruses and cyber scams while educating you which sites, apps etc. are a threat. All the while not nearly as intrusive as some of their competitors. They offer a free trial which is great! Giving you the opportunity to properly use their software and decide if it's a good fit for your family or company. The lowest paid version is around $40 which I think is a bit step but still reasonable enough that your not breaking the bank so to speak. Customer service has always been easy for me to reach and helped me to dissolve any issues I had encountered. It keeps my personal device clean of unnecessary junk files and in turn makes for more storage and a quick and smoother running device. A couple cons they will not remove your card information from your file unless your closing your account. This is an open door for being mistakenly charged and unless you are paying very close attention you may not realize it.Its lacking in a few areas but still a great product for personal, family or small businesses. Overall I gave it a 4 star rating definitely more useful almost necessary then not depending on your daily routine and online uses.

Wouldn't let me remove my card information unless I cancelled my account. Had to repeatedly update my passwords as it kept trying to use my old one. The lowest package which is around $40 I believe is a bit steep especially if your using it for personal protection for yourself or your family.

Fabian
Civil Engineer in Ecuador
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Norton Antivirus works perfectly 100/100

Kommentare: I can attest to my experience with Norton Antivirus, which has been very satisfactory for many reasons, the most important of which is to keep all operating systems in optimal conditions, providing security to our company's information and, most importantly, free from VIRUSES.

Wonderful Tool, it is a SoftWare that solves all kinds of problems related to viruses, it also gives you complete protection in: Antimalware, Windows, macOS, Android. Protection of privacy and identity in iOS, it is an excellent Password Manager, in addition to providing you with fast and free VPN, one of the great nobility of this efficient tool is that of Parental Controls, it is like having a supervisor, which means that you have the protection and security of what your children do when browsing the WEB. Another point to highlight is the CUSTOMER SERVICE, when you access them it is a matter of minutes or maximum hours to give you a solution to any inconvenience, in terms of managing or updating the system. In short, it is a very good investment that reflects its effectiveness when providing absolute protection.

I would not call it Cons rather Disadvantages as it is not centralized, this generates minor inconveniences that are not important since it uses separate and intuitive applications for various functionalities, another drawback is Identity Theft Protection that is only applied to clients residing in the United States of North America, which would be great if it were applied in the same way for any client on the planet. Finally, it is the cost of the Product that varies in price depending on the country in which you reside.

Adnaan
Adnaan
COO in Südafrika
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Global virus pandemic! Is Norton Antivirus the cure?

Kommentare: A top-tier product that deserves the praises that it receives! To sum it up in one word, PERFECT! Go on, protect your valuable informatiom from a world riddled by viruses-Norton Antivirus.

The word "Virus" is a common one used regularly these days. We all have experienced a life changing , sudden attack of a virus that has left us in deep despair. Fortunately, in our commercial lives, Norton Antivirus has come to the rescue. It is possibly one of the most user- friendly, comprehesively secure and well laid out antivirus software available at a an affordable price. There are number of different plans on offer which include plans for cellular devices. Yes, there are companies offering antivirus software for free but i am a firm believer that the quality of a product should justify the price, which Norton Antivirus does. It is one of the most sought after antivirus software available on the market, and rightfully so. My computer and mobile devices' performance is not affected in the least and it is instrumental in protecting against viruses. It features a multi layer protection approach further enhancing security and safety of crucial information. Downloading online has become less concerning thanks to Norton antivirus, keeping my devices virus free. It also offers custom settings for individual needs and has a number of features to chose from. A comprehensive solution for security, providing VPN, parental control and a firewall and more. The brand has been established for many years and brings a ton of experience to the antivirus software market enabling them to understand their customers needs. It protects my online identity in an ever growing world of hackers.

The high usage of RAM may cause programmes to slow down sometimes. Customer support needs to step up!

Sandra
nurse in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

One of the best internet-based security Programs.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Norton has been worth the money because it is ,in my opinion the best malwear protection out there and I have tried a few and this one has never dissapointed me.It has bundled all of the security tools you need into one program.I feel that it cost more than others,but It is worth the price for piece of mind, knowing that you are protected gives you more freedom to explore the world of the internet and with the silent updates it ensures you have the lastest protection.

Norton has a lot more extra features than other competing antivirus companies,Its has a powerful malware engine and a large range of internet security tools.They have an advanced updated malware to identify malware like Ransomeware and Cyrptojacker. It is top notch with little to no slowdown.It is one of the most user friendly options with VPN. password manager and identity protection.When it comes to your security.It covers a wide range of protection for all your Windows,Mac,Androids as well as any IOS device you have.Nortons has online back ups,firewall,protection from spyware and phishing.They also includecloud data allowance and a 100% protection with a promise for a full refund if the infections cannot be removed.

Disadvantage to Nortons antivirus is its more expensive than it's competiters,is it only covers viruses,unless you sign up and pay for the firewalls and you have to remember that your disk drive is getting used and can wear down because it is running all the time and the amount of RAM which can cause other programs to slow down.I have found the time it takes to do a complete scan the first time can be very long and if you are new to technology,this can be frustrating.another downside can be uninstalling,If you attempt to remove Norton Antivirus,the uninstallation process proves to be difficult because it leaves traces of the program and continues to linger on the hard drive,this is where their competitors are ahead.

YagneshKumar
YagneshKumar
Software Engineer in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Security Suite Ever!!

Kommentare: Using Norton Security Suite i have the feeling that my PC is always protected, Also any applications i download from the web it will run an initial scan of that application before the installation is triggered, if the application is not a genuine application it will not install. I fee like my money is well spent on Norton Security Suite which i have been using for years now. I encourage users to use the software.

Norton Security Suite is one of the best security software in terms of protecting again attacks such as; malware, spyware, Trojans, and etc. Some of the features that i use day to day are; Performance Scan, which deleted registry items that not being used or old, deletes all browsing history for all browsers with one click, Backups-- I schedule monthly backups into norton's cloud storage, then there is frequent scans that Norton Security Suites starts automatically. The RAM space uses a lot for some reason with these security software. The Updates running automatically in the background with the need for me to actually open the software and click the update button physically. For The price of the software i am getting tons of features at my disposal to use.

The RAM space that Norton Security Suite uses i feel like most of the time my comp is running a little slower, such as opening applications and closing applications i see a lag, it is due to the fact that the Norton Security Suite is running in the back ground, but the slowness is just for a few minutes, which it could be that the updates are running in the background.

Rutv
System Analyst in Indien
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Norton-Most Powerful Anti-Mailware Software

Kommentare: Overall I am a very happy user of Norton, Pricing, Features, and Customer Support are very too good as compared to other software.

Firewall, Parental Controls, Password Manager, Web Controls, Pop-Up Notifications, System on-off Scan, 2 GB of Cloud storage, and Best Pricing are some of the features that make Norton the Best.

Sometimes Norton takes much time in scanning the whole system as compared to other software, sometimes Pop-Up are annoying

Rodrigo
Senior Account Executive in Costa Rica
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Protection at home

Kommentare: My experience in general with Norton is more than excellent. I feel the security of the protection when I surf the web, even though I have a teenager at home.

I have been using this software for more than 3 years, i have it in my personal computers at home and all my family have it in their phones. Not only provide security it also is a good way to protect your passwords.

What I least like about the product it is that sometimes the webpage manager is not that user friendly as you expect it should be.