Über Payroll Mate

Leistungsfähiges Lohnprogramm, das den Bedürfnissen von Buchhalter*innen und kleinen bis mittelgroßen Unternehmen gerecht wird.

Erfahre mehr über Payroll Mate

Its hard to do direct deposit since you have to use your bank, importing the data into software was not an option so I had to manually enter it.

Bewertungen zu Payroll Mate

Payroll Mate hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 129 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Payroll Mate bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
Automotive Technician in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PayrollMate

Kommentare: This software has made my life so much easier!

Ability to run payroll see PTO hours and print checks in one fell swoop

Sometimes is a little laggy early in the am

Georg
COO in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Does what you need for a small business

Kommentare: Great, we started using Payroll Mate in 2016, and it's made life so much easier, for a nominal cost. Our primary inventory software also has built in payroll features, which we utilize by just making lump bi-weekly entries, as Payroll Mate and our software do not talk.

We have two small retail locations, with approximately 15 employees total, across two entities. This product has made doing payroll and filing the appropriate forms very simple to do. Takes a lot of the guess work out of it, and once setup, is extremely easy to add/remove employees and keep track of everything needed for reporting purposes. We've dabbled in some features like ACH, but found it much easier, with only 15 people, to manually enter the information on our banks website.

The only complaint I would have, is the software is looking pretty dated. Like an old Windows XP software. It could benefit from a nice UI change, and some better UI features, to make navigating/editing/reviewing information easier and more modern.

James
Principal in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Poor customer serivce. Will not buy again.

I used Payroll Mate from 2013-2017. This is a great value for the money. I was able to run multiple companies without purchasing additional licenses. The software meets needs of small businesses who have a basic payroll.

The customer service was poor, and for this reason I will not buy this software again. It was very difficult to get a competent response when there was a problem. I've worked with many different payroll software companies (ADP, Paycom, QuickBooks, Patriot), and I would rate all of them better than Payroll Mate.

Antwort von Real Business Solutions

This review was initiated by a user who was paid with a gift card by Capterra in order to submit a review. Why did this user utilize Payroll Mate from 2013 to 2017 if the software did not fit his needs? Why did this user submit a review 4 years after he stopped using Payroll Mate?

Susan
Paralegal/Office Mgr. in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Payroll Mate is FANTASTIC for small office!

Kommentare: Our long-time accountant retired 3 years ago, and as the only employee in a sole proprietorship, I inherited the job! Payroll Mate was so easy to use, takes less time to enter payroll for check printing, and Quarterly and year-end Tax reporting takes only minutes.

You can't find a better payroll program for the price!!! Payroll Mate does everything Quickbooks Payroll did at a fraction of the cost, AND it is user friendly!

There is NOTHING I do not like about Payroll Mate -- The company is constantly upgrading and making improvements.

Meghan
CPA in USA

Payroll Mate is Awesome!

Kommentare: I think payroll mate is a great software at a decent price and I highly suggest it! It's basic, but it's exactly what's needed to get payroll completed.

Payroll Mate is very affordable and a great alternative to expensive online softwares. It has everything needed to run basic payrolls.

I wish there was a better option for direct deposit payrolls, but I understand that can be limited with desktop software.

Alyssa
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So Easy and Straightforward

Kommentare: Because individual packages for what you need, I wasn't forced into services I dont need and can make work on my own. That was really wonderful. We are a simple company https://www.fitandkick.com/

It is super easy to use. I am not a tax specialist or an accountant, and I got this thing set up and ready to go in an hour. I run a martial arts school and needed an inexpensive and easy way to make sure my employees got their W-2s and my 941 and 940 taxes were all in order . I hand write all the checks from my banks check book and literally just use the software and print statements for employees when they need them. Nothing complicated about it at all.

Nothing really. I do my accounting in quickbooks, so the fact they won't talk to eachother is a little frustrating, but not really anything to complain about.

Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MOST EASY TO USE AND FUNCTIONAL W-2 AND PAYROLL PROGRAMS IN THE MARKET.

Kommentare: I have used Payroll Mate and W-2 Mate programs for several years. These programs in conjunction with fabulous customer support, Lisa, in particular, among others, have enabled my small one horse operation to blossom into a medium size bookkeeping and tax service. I am NOT computer savvy; therefore, Payroll Mate and W-2 Mate have to be on a very low IT level for old guys like me. I turned 69 just a few days ago and never dreamed that my tax payroll business could be so easy to grow. THANK YOU GUYS AT REAL TAX TOOL!!!

Ease of use.

No Cons.

Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

PAYROLL PROGRAM EVEN DUMMIES CAN LEARN AND USE VERY QUICKLY.

Kommentare: HAVING PAYROLL MATE HAS ALLOWED OUR BUSINESS, WHICH WAS 100% TAX ANALYSIS AND PREPARATION SINCE 1974 TO DOUBLE OUR CUSTOMER BASE BY PROVIDING PAYROLL SERVICES FOR MANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS WHO YEARLY ASKED US FOR THIS SERVICE. SHOULD HAVE DONE THIS MANY YEARS AGO.

EASE OF USE, SIMPLICITY IN EACH STEP AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, THE CONVENIENCE OD JUST CALLING IN FOR HELP AS OFTEN AS NECESSARY. THE HOME OFFICE PERSONNEL ARE SO FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. THEY MAKE ONE FEEL AS IF THEY ARE TALKING TO A FRIEND.

THERE IS NOTHING THAT I DO NOT LIKE ABOUT PAYROLL MATE.

Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes doing payroll much less of a headache!

There has never been a time where processing payroll was a joy to do, and bad software can make that 1000% worse. This software though actually has made the whole process a lot less painful. Payroll is still not something I look forward to but it's definitely more bearable. - ease of use is 10/10, intuitive design and easy installation - data transfers over from year to year seamlessly - Direct Deposit!

Integrating data into Quickbooks can be a little difficult however, I mostly blame QB for this.

Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Integration

Kommentare: the experience is awesome. It can generate payroll reports, flexible in that it can calculate net pay monthly, semi monthly and even weekly for both casual and permanent employees.

This software is the best so far in the handling payroll needs. one is able to export payroll details t o other accounting softwares like sage 300, calculate all employee deductions and benefits then use this data to prepare final financial statements with ease. This is a unique feature which lacks in many softwares . I also like its interface which is so simple and user friendly.

It has so many features which may not be fully utilised.

Alvaro
CPA in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

great software. practical to use. I would like to see added feautures "Departments" and self mailer

Kommentare: I am able to offer payroll service

PRACTICAL . easy to use... user friendly,, simple interface, looks friendly on the eye,, easy to backup

limited in robust features; I am a CPA office providing service to many clients> some of them are restaurants with multiple locations. I need to have the ability to print reports by DEPARTMENT; also, I would like to professionalize my service and add a "self mailer machine" to my process. This means that I need to be able to custom format the printing in order to print checks in this machine

Barbara
Finance advisor in USA

Very easy to use.

For a small church this works perfectly. Everything we need to keep up with 4-5 people. With option one everything for federal reporting.

James

10 year user

Kommentare: Was good until I asked for assistance with an issue.

Cost and easy to use. First time payroll service provider.

I asked to increase the font size on the MICR checks. Employee couldn't with phone app. They told me they would refund my money and go elsewhere. I just asked them to increase the font. Would not recommend. They won't even respond to my inquiries now. Not professional all.

Delores
Office Administrator in USA
Anwaltskanzlei

Easiest most effective Payroll Software I have ever used!

Kommentare: I have used various payroll software programs and this software is by far the best. I have been renewing for 3 years running. I do payroll for 4 companies and it does the job well!

User friendly. Easy Navigation and all inclusive.

If you want to change the date on the check, even via edit, you can't change it so you have to delete it and build a new check.

Betty
Treasurer in USA
Philanthropie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great program for the money

Kommentare: I contacted customer service about the print problem, but no help.

Handles payroll easily and makes printing tax forms without the dread. So easy to get set up and going.

Doesn't print checks like expected. I'm using checks from Payroll Mate and was told they would print correctly.

Tammy
Franchisee in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

very good experience

Kommentare: ease of use

easy of use for Federal taxes and checks. The ability to do direct deposit and still print check stubs for the employees.

The fact that the state of Michigan taxes are not supported. It would much easier to pay my payroll taxes through the program.

DENNIS
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Excellent for general payroll services

Ease of input of information and ability to edit payroll items. Reports are easy to read and understand.

Unable to input or track items like dependant care deductions or employee benefits. These items are becoming important to todays clients.

Frances
co-owner and bookkeeper in USA
Druck, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Been using the program for 5 years. So easy to learn and my CPA really likes the reports.

Kommentare: It totally eliminate worrying about errors. The figures are always correct.

Easy to use and can start out each new year with little time involved. I send my weekly payroll journal to our CPA in pdf form and they commented it just what they need.

Jim
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Just began using this software program

Kommentare: The usual expected benefits except for a lengthier process time

I like the fact that it is not an internet based process. This offers more company privacy for employee information, (names, addresses, SSN's) pay rates and other data.

In their list of features PM makes it sound as if each feature was included as they normally are in other payroll programs. But they are add-ons that require additional purchase. Kind of nickel and dimeing customers. But their worse feature is the requirement of processing one employee then returning to the screen to select the next employee. With 90 employees this is a very time consuming task. Surely with the technology PM has they could improve this feature.

Antwort von Real Business Solutions

Hi Jim, thank you for taking the time to submit your review. To pay multiple employees at the same time (instead of one employee at a time), please navigate to the ¿Employees¿ screen and from the top toolbar click the ¿Pay Multiple Employees¿ button.

Don
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Best Payroll Software for my Small Business - Easy to Use!

Kommentare: I have used this software for 5 years and can say it is very easy to use. The forms & reports are perfect for what I need. The interface is very intuitive for my business. I can easily process payroll checks, make bank deposits, file quarterly Form 941s and annual Form 940. I looked around at different options and this is the most cost effective and easy product I could find. I could be happier with the product and the support!

Great interface, easy to setup, easy to process payroll and keep ahead of the required quarterly and annual filings for my business.

I do not have a issue or dislike for any piece of this software.

Don
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great value for the money!

Kommentare: Great payroll software for small companies who need an inexpensive payroll solution. Easy to use with a wide variety of reports available.

Ease of use, great value for the money.

S
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Payroll Review

Kommentare: I would like it better if printing a batch of checks didn't require you to scroll through the calendar to pick the date.

Ease of use

Stated in comments section

Ronald
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, Selbstständig

Great Software

Kommentare: Easy to use makes payroll a breeze from printing checks to filing reports! Great to track employees performance and time off.

Gail
Sec Treasurer in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Customer Friendly Payroll Software I have ever Used

Kommentare: I hated payroll before Payroll Mate. It is Easy to use. No $ per min. Support. Saves Time and Money

Kim
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Small Business

Kommentare: It is great not to have to spend 3 to 4 hundred dollars on Payroll software. I only have 3 employees and it helps us keep our overhead costs down. It works well importing payroll into QB.

imports into QB