SchoolFront for K-12 Erfahrungen

Über SchoolFront for K-12

Web based School Management Program designed to involve all members of the school community in the educational process.

Erfahre mehr über SchoolFront for K-12

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu SchoolFront for K-12

3,5

SchoolFront for K-12 hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 9 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du SchoolFront for K-12 bereits verwendet?

Barbara
Technologist in

Maplebrook School

Kommentare: I came into schoolfront as an existing tool that the school uses. I found it easy to learn and intuitive. We have many international students and it makes it easy for the parents of those students to keep abreast of how their child is doing while at school. Tom Karafonda and staff have been easy to work with -- they are flexible and patient; and while we are a very small, unique boarding school, we are treated very well by the team at schoolfront.

Availability of assignments and grades -- we are a boarding school with remote parents, schoolfront provides a central place that they can go to keep current with how their son/daughter is doing in school We have a new requirement to implement a unique behavior reward system online. The staff at schoolfront gathered the information for what we have been doing with a paper trail and have incorporated the process in schoolfront. While it hasn't gone "live" yet, the test environment has met our needs and we are excited to go live with it during the summer. Schoolfront has been very responsive in meeting our requests. Our staff is eager to go live.

Our teachers are low-tech for the most part and they don't like change. While I like the upgrades in capability, our teachers struggle when various components change [for the better] and they have to relearn how to use certain areas of schoolfront. Once they've made the adjustment, all is well with the world.

Pati
Teacher in

Sad I can no longer use SchoolFront :0(

Kommentare: I used SchoolFront for a number of years, around four, I think. It was a great way to get parents involved in actively keeping themselves abreast of their children's grades. Not all parents had internet service, but even some those who didn't would go to a library, or use a friend's computer in order to access SchoolFront. I loved it because it was totally customizable, and it made all the calculations for me! I didn't worry about losing data, because SchoolFront was backed up daily on the servers. If I needed a hard copy of a report for a student, I only had to print one. I was sad when we stopped using this in favor of the District's version. I would highly recommend this to any school wanting to increase their communication with parents and give teachers a tool for keeping grade data secure but accessible.

* Parent involvement * Greater student awareness of status * Online storage * Customization * Availability of printed reports * Superb customer support * Clarity of design * User-friendly

* Not connected to District data * Attendance data had to be manually entered * Parental interface not teacher-controlled

Yolonda
Customer service representative in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

School front

This product was good but not great. It's too help students grades K-12 with learning skills

There could have been much better material for kids in certain grade levels like 5th.

shelby
math teacher and libraryin in USA
Bibliotheken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

awesome amazing

Kommentare: my experience of this is that I can do almost everthing on here you should really get this if you like to tell your kids there grade this is for you.

my favorite thing about this software is to be honest it really awesome.

my least thing is really I don't have one every thing on here awesome.

Carol
lead teacher in

loved the program

Kommentare: I would highly recommend this program. Unfortunately my district went with another vendor much to my and my students' dissatisfaction.

I am not a "computer" person. I still keep a paper grade book but I absolutely LOVED using SchoolFront. I did put in grades and attendance daily. My students really liked being able to keep track of their most current average, what work they needed to make up, what that night's assignment was etc. Parents could also have updates without playing phone tag with me. This program can really put the responsibility back where it belongs, with the student (and parent)...no excuses for "not knowing".

no complaints that I can think of

Kathy
Math and Science Teacher in USA
, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This is a great product

Kommentare: I really appreciate the ease of following the screen prompts. It is easy to input information, but would appreciate the opportunity to make screens larger when submitting grades.

Ease or finding what I heed

Price...for a teacher with no budget at all

zoe
teaching in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

awsomenes because it is well awesome and it is unstopible I love it

Kommentare: it is awesome it realy helps in my classroom and I think that it realy helps me keep my classroom organized and I love it so much and it is just awsome

it helps you keep things orginized

nothing

Don
Teacher/Network Assistant in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

School Front - Grades and More...

Kommentare: I would highly recommend this product to any teacher/administrator who wants to have an easy to use and full featured communciations tool with students and parents in this day of age.

I found School Front a powerful tool on several fronts: Ease of use from the stand point of a teacher, communicate with students so they have instant feedback as to how they are doing, and parents can easily keep up-to-date on how thier child is doing.

More functions for administrators.

Joe
Lead Science Teacher in

Schoolfront

Kommentare: I used a early version of Schoolfront but found it to be useful and dependable product. We did not experience any compatability problems and both parents and students found that it met their needs.

Easy to set up diffrent catagories and weight assignments. Easily accessed by parents and students.

limited summative reporting options