Über OnBase

ECM-Lösung, die integriertes Dokumentenmanagement, Business-Process-Management und Records-Management kombiniert.

Erfahre mehr über OnBase

It's easy to find content you've uploaded. There are a lot of customization options.

There's also no easy way to build upon old forms so you're stuck having to reinvent the wheel each time you may have a subtle difference or different process/user flow for an updated form.

Bewertungen zu OnBase

4,0
4,0

OnBase hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 75 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OnBase bereits verwendet?

Stephen
Stephen
Customer Service Representative in USA
Design, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

OnBase

Kommentare: My overall experience with OnBase has been excellent. I don't know what I would do without it as far as keeping me organized. I recommend this software to anyone that has countless PDFs they need to keep a record of and have the option of retrieving at any given moment.

OnBase is excellent for keeping copies of all my client's purchase orders in one place. The layout is user friendly and very simple to use. I mainly use it to keep track of countless numbers of PDFs I have on file. Once imported in to OnBase, I am able to retrieve those files with a simple search. It's been a lifesaver for keeping me organized.

The only issue I have with OnBase is a minor annoyance. When I am importing documents, I am not able to drag and drop multiple files at a time. If I have 10 files to import, then I have to do 10 separate imports for each. Other than that, I do not have any complaints.

Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best ECM software on the market with great workflow capability

Kommentare: Drastically improved workflow processes and document management/retention.

Best workflow engine I have ever seen, allows point and click configurable workflows with almost no need for custom scripting (though that is an option). The way it organizes document types is the best I have seen and has a LOT of capabilities for integrating with other line of business systems. The interface is very modern looking as long as you are using the desktop Unity Client or the Web based client. They also offer mobile applications that work very well.

Though the scanning features are very good and getting better the forms recognition still isn't as good as most dedicated scanning applications. Also the cost of OnBase tends to be higher than many others but I do find that you get what you pay for.

Dedan
Marketing Manager in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why OnBase Is The Best

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It handles digital signature well and has some leading workflow management features.

It has some cool features and has not disappointed us.

Randy
Sr. Applications developer in USA

OnBase has gone downhill

all in one document and workflow management software, but the pros end there. OnBase 13 was great, OnBase 17 not so much

we upgraded from OnBase 13 to OnBase 17 and let me tell you it is a disaster. OnBase 17 is slower substantially in every category. We are using a click once install, now it has to check the server every time you open, word, or excel, outlook or even OnBase itself for a new version, which sounds great, but this can take 30-45 seconds EVERYTIME you want to open a document. Switching from inbox to related items is very slow, 6-10 seconds, which doesn't seem like a lot, but over the course of a day where you do this 70 times, well you do the math for wasted productivity. And then there is the Random errors that constantly come up on a users system that has worked just fine for months, but there is no solution to that either. Hyland support is virtually non existent, their only solutions are run this software utility that they have. Nothing is ever resolved, they just keep "kicking the can down the road", or tell us to update to version 18. sorry after this disaster our next upgrade will be to something else. Our business users are screaming to go back to version 13.

Denny
Associate University Registrar in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Using OnBase in Higher Education

Kommentare: Within the Registrar's Office, we utilize OnBase and it's ability to use OCR functionality to capture information from students' transcripts for input into our student information system. This alone eliminates dozens of hours of manual labor each week. On top of that, it is a reliable, quick, enterprise imaging solution.

OnBase provides a feature-rich imaging solution that is beloved on our campus. In addition to being a solid imaging solution, OnBase features a powerful workflow engine that allows for easy automation of processes.

Depending upon how it is being used, the number of options can be somewhat intimidating. However, once a user is briefed on how to utilize the system and its tools, this is no longer an issue.

Sonya
Fiscal Associate-Customer Service Specialist Accounts Payable in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great software

First when I was learning about this software, I learned that so much can be done just in this system. Its so flexible that it can be used for accounting, hr, etc. The main page of this software is build-able and can be used to keep track of employees progress.

Sometimes this software freezes when you scroll around through multiple thing. You have to restart the program many times.

Marishia
Marishia
Vendor Relations Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

My A/P program

Kommentare: I am a vendor analyst in accounts payable, and this is one of our main programs.

This is an effective program for accounts payable and is easy to learn and manipulate data for entry.

This program is easy to problem shoot should an issue occur, and I see nothing difficult about it's performance.

Krysti
Krysti
Advising and Admissions Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

I like how you have all documents link together so when you search a name, everything pulls up.

I don’t like that we don’t have the ability to have a workflow or a way to send documents to other departments. If there is that ability , it should be standard for universities.

Erica
Erica
Advising and Admissions Coordinator in USA
Hochschulbildung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

OnBase is used in my daily tasks to view documents

Kommentare: Being able to see student documents on site and off site when needed to evaluate and assess their files appropriately.

OnBase makes it easy to view student documents and files to evaluate student files and assess their transcripts. Saving and printing documents when needed is easy to do as well. This system makes my job easier.

The document not found area is a bit hard to understand, however once you learn the system it is easy to figure out.

Anthony
HRBP in USA
Personalwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Onbase Review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

It's a data repository that can hold alot of files.

The options with searching at times can be tricky. Also takes a long time to load at times.

Yassine
Chef de projet in Frankreich
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Une GED simple et accessible !

Solution fiable et sécurisée, Connexion avec la base de données, Concepteur simple de workflow graphique.J'ai aimé aussi le fait que nous pouvons rechercher et accéder à n'importe quel document en quelques secondes, ce qui a amélioré notre productivité et réduit le temps que nous passions auparavant à rechercher des documents.

Parfois la fonctionnalité du l'OCR (Optical Character Recognition) ne fonctionne pas correctement, et on doit saisir manuellement les données scannées, ce qui ralenti notre productivité.C'est difficile aussi au début de comprendre la logique de l'enregistrement des documents au niveau des tables de la base de données liée au produit, mais une fois que vous vous êtes habitué, ce n'est pas mal du tout.

Solange
Associate Director in USA
Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Versatile system, but still has a few limitations

Kommentare: Centralized document retention and management cloud based system

The ability to be Green and scan emails, word docs, excel spreadsheets directly into onbase without having to print the items first

The user unfriendliness of generating statistical reports from the system requires the assistance of an administrator. Everyday users are not able to easily configure reports. Also administrators are sometimes unable to generate adhoc reports

Anna
Application Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

OnBase Review

I like the search function, makes it easy to use and search for items without having to spend a lot of time searching.

I don't have any cons or complaints about this product.

Jhordan
Analista funcional in Kolumbien
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

OnBase un gran ECM

La simplicidad al usarlo, la trazabilidad, los informes que permite generar en tiempo real, el control de acceso según los perfiles de usuario, el balanceo de los flujos de trabajo. En general es un software muy completo.

hasta el momento todo me ha parecido muy bien. Tal vez las diferencias entre los ambientes web y unity.

Phillip
Application Administrator in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Complex and Complete. Quick ROI

Kommentare: I am an application administrator, working to improve business functions and reduce process costs with OnBase.

This software is complex!! It allows you to do a myriad of things all in the name of streamline your workflow.

This software is complex! It takes time to grow comfortable in managing it. There are so many companion apps necessary to be successful that it can be costly.

Angela
Angela
Content Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Advanced platform for content management

Kommentare: If I talk about the benefits of using this product. I would say it is playing a vital role in our organization. Also I would say they have responsive customer support.

It has been an excellent product for content management. With the assistance of this product we can change over unstructured information into an organized one that contains numbers, dates and certainties so as to improve the information conveyance and generally correspondence in a specific association and companies. I would say it is a useful product.

It has been long time using this versatile tool. It is great that I have not ever come across any major problem. It always gives perfect services. I am a satisfied user of Onbase.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for document management

Kommentare: This is a great program for anyone trying to go green. It's a time saver for me which is key in my work area.

I use this everyday to access documents for credentialing, I really love the fact that everything is all in one place for me to find. Document management is key and saves me time.

Make sure you get the right training, this program can be a bit confusing until you know what your doing and where your going.

Leslie
Asst. Mgr. Selection & Assessment in USA

Used for scanning documents.

Ease of use, searching is easy. My dept. has scanned thousands and thousands of documents: personnel files, applicant documents, etc.

After documents are scanned, you have to manually commit or release each document. Very time consuming and hard on the wrist (using mouse to click multiple times). Editing is a little cumbersome.

Chuck
IT Manager in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Support needs training.

Kommentare: Great for document control.

Handles documents great. You can see logs and checkout of documents of who used the documents. Handles this very good.

Workflow is an add on that is expensive and you have to buy everything as an add on and it's always in the 1000's plus 20% yearly fee.

Aman
Sr Program Analyst in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Onbase Hyland Unity Client for document scanning and sharing

Process oriented approach to collect documents, share and execute plan to convert the hard copy documents readily available to business via hyland unity client is simply superb. It helped recognize the missing paperwork if any of our employees so that we can remain compliant. The overall installation of the client is easy and works great with single sign on option.

The time taken to lay out an estimate and share the plan by the vendor was more than expected.

Ted
IT Professional in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This is the best document management solution.

This product has lots of features and functionalities. My favorite modules are: 1. Workflow. We can use this module to streamline our document distribution process. 2. Document Import Process. We can use this module to do bulk import.

The product is somewhat expensive. You need to purchase individual modules if you need more functionalities. The training classes are not cheap either.

Mark
Application developer in USA
Versicherung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

very robust product

Kommentare: I am glad that our company chose onBase for document storage and hope they continue to do so!

We use this for much of our document storage needs. in our industry, document storage is very important and as such it is good to have a reliable , industry standard product. The back end maintenance can be complex at times, but the front end is very easy for a wide range of our users to use.

At times , it can be difficult to support the backend due to complexity of the product, but that is a good thing as it offers a robust set of features.

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Document Correction

I like the Integration with Epic and the many features that come with it.

Unity Client and the document correction workflow could be improved, allowing it to be more user friendly.

Parish
Sr Business Operations Analyst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Document imaging application

OnBase is a great document imaging application that allows you to view, scan, index, and retrieve patient related documents and correspondence. The software also has the functionality of worklist.

There is not much I do not like about the OnBase software.

Andy
Recruiter in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Document Repository

Onbase's simple-to-navigate functionality makes it incredibly easy to work within on a day-to-day basis.

Although it doesn't necessarily need a facelift, the look of the software is very plain.