Über Laserfiche

Branchenführende ECM-Software, die von 35.000 Organisationen verwendet wird, um Inhalte sicher zu verwalten und Prozesse zu automatisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Laserfiche

Information Systems Technician II
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2018

"Excellent Document Management Solution"

Kommentare: It has been a wonderful experience with Laserfiche, over storing our information on network shared drives. It has helped us with finding information within documents easily and quickly.

Vorteile: This software provides a friendly interface to our users and helpful workflows while providing a centralized location with protections in place to keep data safe.

Nachteile: There is some work on the back end to set up this software, but in the end it is well worth the effort.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2018
Donna C.
Assistant City Clerk
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2019

"The best"

Kommentare: Laserfiche has been a great software to work with. Their customer service is good, if you have a problem they are allows there to help you through it. I would recommend this software to anyone.

Vorteile: Laserfiche is the best software for document imaging. This software is very easy to use and to navigate. It is easy to set up you templates and folders. Plus it comes with a lot of other options, that we have not explored yet, to help with no only your document imaging but with records keeping, keeping track of records requests, work flows, etc. You've got to check this software out if you have not already!!!

Nachteile: There is not really anything that I do not like about this software. But if there was one thing it would be pricing of some of their other additional options. For small municipalities it makes it hard to have the JustFIO and their other software but you get what you pay for. This software is well worth it though.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2019
Daniel V.
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2020

"Organize Your Business"

Kommentare: Laserfiche has been important to our company and houses all of our employee information, allowing us to edit, share, and view documents in a timely manner.

Vorteile: We use Laserfiche to digitize applications and paperwork. I like that it is very user friendly and has a useful search function that allows me to search by either the title of the document or the fields within the document. I can also add notes to each page of documents and specify which security level indicated gets to view them.

Nachteile: When I move a PDF into a Laserfiche file, I cannot combine it with another electronic file. I would have to manually print it out and scan it into the desired file in order for them to be a part of the same document. I would allow users to add other electronic files that are independent of the original document.

• Bewertet am 1.5.2020
Cari P.
Human Resources Assistant II
Staatsverwaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"Laserfiche"

Kommentare: Good.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Much easier to find / search files than going through physical files.

Nachteile: Hasn't eliminated paper copies (yet) for our organization.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Shreshthi M.
HRIS Manager
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2020

"Save office space with Laserfiche"

Kommentare: Laserfiche is a great alternative when businesses cannot store paper copes of information. It is a cloud based system that can be accessed from anywhere. It is easy to create new folders and find data.

Vorteile: It is easy to use. We have limited office space and did not have an advanced HRIS system. Since were using so much paper it was using a lot of physical space.

Nachteile: Due to the mass volumes of data, it takes time for the information to pull up. Besides that, I do not have anything negative to say about this system.

• Bewertet am 7.2.2020
Nathalie M.
tax accountant
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2019

"Laserfiche, Not the Best but Gets the Job Done"

Kommentare: The only positive thing I've experienced with Laserfiche is that it's reliable for storing documents and I can automatically see recently saved items without having to constantly refresh, but that's about it. It can store a lot but so can a lot of other data storage softwares that I've used in previous years. There are definitely better and more user-friendly programs out there.

Vorteile: I like how much memory and capacity for storing information this program has. It is also very easy to add and rename documents in each client file

Nachteile: One of the things I dislike the most about this software is how it's never guaranteed that work will be saved if you don't use the check in/check out feature. I've already lost so much work that if I'm going modify a document with comments or update an excel spreadsheet, using the check in/check out feature has become second nature. Remembering to check a document back in is equally frustrating because it's not enough to hit save and close out of the document. Another thing I don't like is how sometimes I'll stay locked in a document even though I don't have it open.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Larry S.
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2019

"Multiple employee Access"

Kommentare: It allows us to store archived data, and allows us multiple employees access to needed daily work logs.

Vorteile: The ability for my employees to access multiple files and share daily work activities. Also it allows you to archive important documents for future reference.

Nachteile: Had to apply filters so employees couldn't limit access to certain files. This isn't much of an issue, staff is up to speed now.

• Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Erin H.
Strategic Performance Manager
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"Laserfiche Review"

Vorteile: I have been using Laserfiche in some form for over 12 years. I appreciate that it allows the user to organize information in a way that is meaningful to them. As a government user, I value the ability to store our historical and confidential data within Laserfiche, as well as our public record information, and we can select and direct our customer to documents accessible to them for viewing.

Nachteile: The search feature could be a little more robust, but part of that comes from the metadata entered by staff and what returns are pinged.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Christina R.
Freelance Designer and Photographer
  • Bewertet am 12.7.2018

"Easy processes that are user-friendly from function to function."

Kommentare: It helps with our record keeping by efficiently channeling it to the proper digital folders.

Vorteile: I really like the ability to transition the configuration of sending the documents to their destination from manual to immediate.

Nachteile: I have had troubles with inserting a document in the finished file in the destination folder. It will not allow me to scan from there and add more pages.

• Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Massimo S.
Senior Copywriter
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2018

"Laserfiche makes it easy to manage documents"

Kommentare: Laserfiche is essential for regulated companies looking to keep customer's information in order and secure.

Vorteile: When working in a highly regulated industry, document management is key. Laserfiche is the easy way to manage several hundred documents.

Nachteile: Takes a long time to integrate into your existing platforms

• Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Tito P.
Applications Support Tech / DBA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2019

"Innovative set of applications"

Kommentare: We have been using Laserfiche products for approximately 8 years. Our original purpose was to digitize our HR records, and the scanning utilities provided us with just the right solution to get this accomplished with very little stress. Once Laserfiche Forms was released we adopted it and slowly started to push our HR and business processes online. After a year the potential of this product was realized, and we now have approximately 85% of all our HR and Business department related processes online through Laserfiche.

Vorteile: Perfect for document retention, long term digital storage, and business process routing. It's fairly easy to use, but at times does require some training. The available applications provide us with almost limitless capabilities when it comes to our business and HR processing. I have yet to find something I am unable to build that has been requested by our district staff.

Nachteile: To be able to fully use the software applications capabilities one would require a fair amount of experience with other applications such as SQL database design, and Windows Domain administration. I would say its not truly possible to utilize Laserfiche to its fullest without personal knowledge of the before mentioned items or a team of individuals that has the knowledge necessary.

• Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Leeann M.
Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2018

"Organizes, saves money, process design,"

Vorteile: The end to end process from collection to destroy / retain and that it has the ability to keep the entire process electronic. I like that they are focusing on a cloud solution that makes the application reachable to businesses of all sizes. The continued research and development along with the support make it a product that changes and supports with the times.

Nachteile: The cloud needs storage in Canada, ability to apply sequential numbers to documents that would act like a register. You can do this with code and sql tables but it would be great to be able to do it within the form without the requirement of a developer.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Anita K.
VP Administration
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2018

"Review of Laserfiche"

Kommentare: We've been using Laserfiche since 2006 and have drastically cut down on our lease space because we no longer have the need for filing cabinets. Being able to access client info via our web portal is huge for us.

Vorteile: The ability to pull documents where ever we are... in the office, at home or even out of the country. Our clients appreciate us having the information handy in a timely manner. It does also help keep us organized.

Nachteile: There are a lot of features to using it, therefore new staff have a long learning curve.

• Bewertet am 20.8.2018
Jacki P.
City Clerk
  • Bewertet am 8.4.2019

"Easy to use"

Kommentare: Finding records faster!

Vorteile: Laserfiche is the easiest records management system I've ever used. It is quick and easy, it allows to set up your documents in a format to match your filing system. The documents are researchable and can be emailed in a variety of formats.

Nachteile: The initial set up is kind of pricey. Also, if you (the user) does not put in the information correctly it makes it hard to search those particular documents, but that is training issues on our end.

• Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Brittney C.
Community Development Coordinator
Regierungsbeziehungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Does what we need"

Vorteile: We got Laserfiche 4 or so years ago to help cut down the amount of items we had in our servers at work. With Laserfiche, we were able to have items put into different group types, have metadata associated with each page, set retention periods for how long we have to keep the document, and have access across the whole City. Multiple people in different offices and buildings can add and view files as needed. We also got this product because we can store even more on here with the option of having it saved as a .tif image instead of a .pdf or .jpg that takes up more storage spage.

Nachteile: First starting out on the program was definitely a learning curve for everyone. It is not really user friendly, but it does get easier to do. I am currently having a hard time trying to convert my .pdf files into .tif files once they are in the Laserfiche program. I have no issues scanning it in to be a .tif document, but some of my stuff that needs to be added to Laserfiche are already created .pdf files that I do not need to print just to re-scan in.

Audree A.
Business Manager
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2018

"Excellent digital file cabinet"

Kommentare: I like the ease of uploading and now I just learned the "save to pdf" feature and I am impressed

Vorteile: Excellent digital file cabinet, easy to get documents into a neatly organized drive.

Nachteile: I am not exactly sure how the metadata features are supposed to work but I have trouble doing a search to locate documents where I thought based on the information I put in metadata fields, I would easily locate what I am searching for. I will continue to explore this feature.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Kevin A.
Assistant Director
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2017

"Laserfiche is a very solid product for document storage. Lots of capability."

Vorteile: Highly configurable suite of products. Plenty of support in the community. The company updates and improves the software annually. Very strong user conference each year.

Nachteile: Some modules are costly and depending on the size of your organization, price my preclude some of the capability.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Kim D.
Utility Billing Clerk
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Opinion"

Vorteile: I like the convenience of Laserfiche. It is easy to use.

Nachteile: There is not much I don't like about the software. It is pretty straight forward.

Human Resources Business Partner
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.11.2017

"Great document management for an end user"

Vorteile: As an end user, Laserfiche is great for document management. It has helped automate many of our manual processes through custom workflows. Template help keep everything organized by standardizing meta data, which makes searching and sorting super easy.

Nachteile: There are a lot of options. It can take a little bit to get everything setup so it all works and so all the different document types can be displayed properly.

• Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Sharon S.
Operations Analyst
Groߟhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.1.2019

"Laserfiche"

Vorteile: Easy to scan things to Laserfiche. You can give the file a name, and make it as detailed as possible so if you ever need to retrieve the scan later, you can get exactly what you are looking for instead of searching through tons of other files.

Nachteile: If you do not enter enough information about the Scan, it can be pretty hard to find it later on. Sometimes there are duplicates also.

• Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Nick T.
HR Technician
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2018

"Great Records Management System"

Vorteile: Scanning capabilities and document/records management system is very easy to use and helpful filing capabilities.

Nachteile: Sometimes the software can be slow depending how many users are using it simultaneously. It doesn't happen often, but on occasion it has happened where it seems to take longer to scan documents or open scanned documents for viewing.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2018
Paula R.
Admin Assistant
Versorgungsunternehmen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2019

"Laserfiche greatness"

Vorteile: I love the snapshot option. It makes putting a pdf through to accounting a breeze.

Nachteile: It’s a little difficult to program the meta data.

• Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Jason M.
Sergeant
Strafverfolgung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.9.2018

"If your looking to get away from hard copy file storage this is the way to go!!"

Vorteile: Love how easy it is to scan a document label it and put into a specific folder that can easily be found and never have to worry about where it is or have to sift through hard copy files anymore.

Nachteile: Nothing maybe a more of a how to use instructional video on the various features of use.

• Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Brett E.
ESM Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.2.2018

"Great Features"

Vorteile: The solution has lots of great features that make it very powerful and provide lots of scanning solutions for the organization.

Nachteile: The cost per user can be prohibitive to organizations. Expanded features can require dedicated staff to manage all the option sets interactivity.

• Bewertet am 15.2.2018
James T.
Process Engineering Manager
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2018

"Controls our whole business at the touch a button"

Vorteile: Any level in the organization is presented information in a simple/effective manor that anyone can understand

Nachteile: Lots and lots of back end programming can take sometime to get up and running. Approx. 100+ hrs of programming

• Bewertet am 9.10.2018