Über Laserfiche

Branchenführende ECM-Software, die von 35.000 Organisationen verwendet wird, um Inhalte sicher zu verwalten und Prozesse zu automatisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Laserfiche

Highly configurable suite of products. Plenty of support in the community.

Sometimes hard to come up with a consistent process. Not a Laseriche issue, more of a company issue.

Bewertungen zu Laserfiche

Laserfiche hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 56 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Laserfiche bereits verwendet?

Information Systems Technician II in USA

Excellent Document Management Solution

Kommentare: It has been a wonderful experience with Laserfiche, over storing our information on network shared drives. It has helped us with finding information within documents easily and quickly.

This software provides a friendly interface to our users and helpful workflows while providing a centralized location with protections in place to keep data safe.

There is some work on the back end to set up this software, but in the end it is well worth the effort.

Donna
Assistant City Clerk in USA

The best

Kommentare: Laserfiche has been a great software to work with. Their customer service is good, if you have a problem they are allows there to help you through it. I would recommend this software to anyone.

Laserfiche is the best software for document imaging. This software is very easy to use and to navigate. It is easy to set up you templates and folders. Plus it comes with a lot of other options, that we have not explored yet, to help with no only your document imaging but with records keeping, keeping track of records requests, work flows, etc. You've got to check this software out if you have not already!!!

There is not really anything that I do not like about this software. But if there was one thing it would be pricing of some of their other additional options. For small municipalities it makes it hard to have the JustFIO and their other software but you get what you pay for. This software is well worth it though.

Kathy
HR Generalist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great After Learning How To Use It

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Once I learned how to use this software, I loved it! It took a bit of time, but now that I know it, it is great.

Every employee has their own folder so they can be easily found for lookup.

I wish I could name the files something I would recognize at a later time. Files are named by the subfolder they are in and the date.

Maisara
Project Manager in Katar
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Manage documents but no sharing!!

3,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Not bad but not the best

The capacity and general characteristics of the storage environment and capabilities of organizing and managing documents

The way of sharing documents is very poor and not reliable

Jesalkumar
Manufacturing Engineer in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Laserfiche is one of the best workflow management tools that are out in the market!

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall experience has been very good. We use laserfiche for many manufacturing and non manufacturing data capturing which helps keep record of all the tasks along with accountability,

The workflow management works seamlessly with the ease of setting permissions up and starting new forms.

I think the laserfiche front end could be improved to be slightly more user friendly.

Nathalie
Nathalie
tax accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Laserfiche, Not the Best but Gets the Job Done

Kommentare: The only positive thing I've experienced with Laserfiche is that it's reliable for storing documents and I can automatically see recently saved items without having to constantly refresh, but that's about it. It can store a lot but so can a lot of other data storage softwares that I've used in previous years. There are definitely better and more user-friendly programs out there.

I like how much memory and capacity for storing information this program has. It is also very easy to add and rename documents in each client file

One of the things I dislike the most about this software is how it's never guaranteed that work will be saved if you don't use the check in/check out feature. I've already lost so much work that if I'm going modify a document with comments or update an excel spreadsheet, using the check in/check out feature has become second nature. Remembering to check a document back in is equally frustrating because it's not enough to hit save and close out of the document. Another thing I don't like is how sometimes I'll stay locked in a document even though I don't have it open.

Tito
Tito
Director of Information Technology in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Product to Streamline Documentation

Kommentare: Laserfiche has completely transformed our HR onboarding processes. By doing so, our onboarding time has been cut down by more than 70%. As long as the processes are built efficiently Laserfiche can help any organization increase productivity.

Laserfiche is constantly innovating. They provide frequent updates to their applications that are often incredibly helpful. The workflow product combined with forms processes and repository document management have made digital transformation for our district easy and efficient.

The only con I have is if support is needed directly from Laserfiche for issues, instead of going straight to your vendor, there are often large lag times between communication.

Christina
Christina
Freelance Designer and Photographer in USA

Easy processes that are user-friendly from function to function.

Kommentare: It helps with our record keeping by efficiently channeling it to the proper digital folders.

I really like the ability to transition the configuration of sending the documents to their destination from manual to immediate.

I have had troubles with inserting a document in the finished file in the destination folder. It will not allow me to scan from there and add more pages.

Stephanie
Scanner in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I love this product!

Laserfische is something we use daily! Would strongly recommend this product!

Once you learn how to use it there is nothing to not like!

Human Resources Business Partner in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great document management for an end user

As an end user, Laserfiche is great for document management. It has helped automate many of our manual processes through custom workflows. Template help keep everything organized by standardizing meta data, which makes searching and sorting super easy.

There are a lot of options. It can take a little bit to get everything setup so it all works and so all the different document types can be displayed properly.

Daniel
Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Organize Your Business

Kommentare: Laserfiche has been important to our company and houses all of our employee information, allowing us to edit, share, and view documents in a timely manner.

We use Laserfiche to digitize applications and paperwork. I like that it is very user friendly and has a useful search function that allows me to search by either the title of the document or the fields within the document. I can also add notes to each page of documents and specify which security level indicated gets to view them.

When I move a PDF into a Laserfiche file, I cannot combine it with another electronic file. I would have to manually print it out and scan it into the desired file in order for them to be a part of the same document. I would allow users to add other electronic files that are independent of the original document.

LeeAnn
Consultant in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Organizes, saves money, process design,

The end to end process from collection to destroy / retain and that it has the ability to keep the entire process electronic. I like that they are focusing on a cloud solution that makes the application reachable to businesses of all sizes. The continued research and development along with the support make it a product that changes and supports with the times.

The cloud needs storage in Canada, ability to apply sequential numbers to documents that would act like a register. You can do this with code and sql tables but it would be great to be able to do it within the form without the requirement of a developer.

Jean
CFO in USA
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Get rid of all your file cabinets!

Kommentare: We are able to locate filed documents much quicker and more easily.

It is a good filing system, but what makes it even better is the ability to search. Previously, if something was misfiled (paper filing system) you would just have to wait until you found it (which my be never.)

If I am printing from a document (usually a pdf from someone else) into Laserfiche, occasionally the document does not come thru into Laserfiche correctly. Don't know this unless you go and check the document.

Anita
VP Administration in USA
Versicherung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Laserfiche

Kommentare: We've been using Laserfiche since 2006 and have drastically cut down on our lease space because we no longer have the need for filing cabinets. Being able to access client info via our web portal is huge for us.

The ability to pull documents where ever we are... in the office, at home or even out of the country. Our clients appreciate us having the information handy in a timely manner. It does also help keep us organized.

There are a lot of features to using it, therefore new staff have a long learning curve.

Jacki
City Clerk in USA

Easy to use

Kommentare: Finding records faster!

Laserfiche is the easiest records management system I've ever used. It is quick and easy, it allows to set up your documents in a format to match your filing system. The documents are researchable and can be emailed in a variety of formats.

The initial set up is kind of pricey. Also, if you (the user) does not put in the information correctly it makes it hard to search those particular documents, but that is training issues on our end.

Shreshthi
HRIS Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Laserfiche for Space Management

Kommentare: It is great in terms of saving office space. Finding and accessing employee documentation is also very easy.

We had several paper based processes and the piles of paper was taking up a huge amount of our office space. Laserfiche has been able to store all our paper documents in digital format. It is easy to use; finding and updating information is very similar to the folders in MS Office.

Many cloud based systems have the ability to store digital documents. It would be nice if there was a way to link Laserfiche with other HR or payroll systems to store all information in one system.

larry
Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Multiple employee Access

Kommentare: It allows us to store archived data, and allows us multiple employees access to needed daily work logs.

The ability for my employees to access multiple files and share daily work activities. Also it allows you to archive important documents for future reference.

Had to apply filters so employees couldn't limit access to certain files. This isn't much of an issue, staff is up to speed now.

Brittney
Community Development Coordinator in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Does what we need

We got Laserfiche 4 or so years ago to help cut down the amount of items we had in our servers at work. With Laserfiche, we were able to have items put into different group types, have metadata associated with each page, set retention periods for how long we have to keep the document, and have access across the whole City. Multiple people in different offices and buildings can add and view files as needed. We also got this product because we can store even more on here with the option of having it saved as a .tif image instead of a .pdf or .jpg that takes up more storage spage.

First starting out on the program was definitely a learning curve for everyone. It is not really user friendly, but it does get easier to do. I am currently having a hard time trying to convert my .pdf files into .tif files once they are in the Laserfiche program. I have no issues scanning it in to be a .tif document, but some of my stuff that needs to be added to Laserfiche are already created .pdf files that I do not need to print just to re-scan in.

Megh
Software Engineer in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Better workflow management

Kommentare: As a workflow appliction it does it job effectively. developer need to make sure proper logs are set up for each workflow for easy understanding to the consuming team

It made workflow management easy, can use VB or C# scripts to create and execute a workflow. workflows can be customized based on organization/ team requirements. setting up workflow is quite easy. Workflow logs are helpful to identify issues whenever they fail

Bit complex application, input parameters are a bit tricky. It might be because we use old scripting to run these workflows, the output is not displayed and tracking is not possible in many scenarios

Audree
Business Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent digital file cabinet

Kommentare: I like the ease of uploading and now I just learned the "save to pdf" feature and I am impressed

Excellent digital file cabinet, easy to get documents into a neatly organized drive.

I am not exactly sure how the metadata features are supposed to work but I have trouble doing a search to locate documents where I thought based on the information I put in metadata fields, I would easily locate what I am searching for. I will continue to explore this feature.

Kevin
Assistant Director in USA

Laserfiche is a very solid product for document storage. Lots of capability.

Highly configurable suite of products. Plenty of support in the community. The company updates and improves the software annually. Very strong user conference each year.

Some modules are costly and depending on the size of your organization, price my preclude some of the capability.

Erin
Strategic Performance Manager in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Laserfiche Review

I have been using Laserfiche in some form for over 12 years. I appreciate that it allows the user to organize information in a way that is meaningful to them. As a government user, I value the ability to store our historical and confidential data within Laserfiche, as well as our public record information, and we can select and direct our customer to documents accessible to them for viewing.

The search feature could be a little more robust, but part of that comes from the metadata entered by staff and what returns are pinged.

Kyle
Rail Infrastructure Manager in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Laserfiche review

Kommentare: Great way to distribute documents for signature authorization. Also great for document control and access. Like using it.

Kim
Utility Billing Clerk in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Opinion

I like the convenience of Laserfiche. It is easy to use.

There is not much I don't like about the software. It is pretty straight forward.

sharon
Operations Analyst in USA
Groߟhandel, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Laserfiche

Easy to scan things to Laserfiche. You can give the file a name, and make it as detailed as possible so if you ever need to retrieve the scan later, you can get exactly what you are looking for instead of searching through tons of other files.

If you do not enter enough information about the Scan, it can be pretty hard to find it later on. Sometimes there are duplicates also.