Bewertet am 13.4.2010
This is what I was looking for!
My company installs photovoltaic panels in benelux.
We were looking for a cheap collaborative tool where I could manage my prospects & customers, but also my technical and sales team members who are "on the road".
We use almost all features of ContactOffice with a "white label version":
- Email: company mail domain is used
- Groups: I created 3 groups (sales team, technical team, management team) in order to collaborate and keep an eye on my employee's work
- Contacts: everybody has its private contacts and we have group contacts (sales contacts, technical contacts and manager's contacts)
- Calendar: everybody has his own calendar, but for every technical team, I can see their weekly program (the same for the sales team)
- Wiki: we use one wiki for every team. The technical team gathers all technical information for every customer. It's a kind of light-CRM.
- Documents: when sales employees visit customers, they take pictures of roofs and upload themin their document storage space...
- You can access it from any computer or smartphone
- It is compatible with iPhone & BlackBerry
- Offers all the tools we need in one interface
Nachteile: - Too much tools are displayed, but it is possible to hide them
Bewertet am 18.1.2010
Must have: contactoffice virtual office
Kommentare: Personnaly, CO meets my expectations for a really small price: 5EUR per month (for 2GB email, 1GB documents storage etc.). I think that it can match everyone's needs: email, documents, calendar, notes, etc.
Contactoffice (CO) offers all functionnalities I need for my daily work: email, calendar, contacts, notes, document storage space and many more!
It's a really rapid system because of SaaS model. I just need to have 1 browser and 1 internet connection and I'm on my virtual desktop.
Thanks to CO's group module, I can create a work-group with my customers for temporary projects where I can share information etc.
Nachteile: At first logon, you see all the tools on the left toolbar... It seemed to be "too much" for me, but it is possible to display only the tools you wanna use by minimizing it at the bottom of the screen. Perfect for SOHO.