Filtern nach:

Über Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gehen Sie neue Wege im Vertrieb – mit der weltweit führenden CRM-Lösung. Verwalten Sie jede Phase Ihrer Kundenbeziehun.

Erfahre mehr über Salesforce Sales Cloud

Zeigt 16.274 Bewertungen

Huw W.
Huw W.
Account Manager in Irland
Computer-Hardware, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Salesforce CRM Review - Daily user

Comments: My overall experience using Salesforce has been good. I've used the application for 19 months and I'd say it took at least 3 months to get familiar with the tool. I work for an organisation of +180k and the tool is used widely across the business, which is a testament to its reliability and scalability. For smaller organisations, there is likely to be less complexity involved, as there will be less integration required with other applications - which Salesforce does incredibly well. To summarise, I'd say to prospective adopters of Salesforce, expect to invest some time in training new users of the tool but its remarkable functionality and capabilities far outweigh this ramp-up period.

Pros:

-Highly customisable with deep and wide integration with my organisations SaaS or natively developed applications. -Allows you to produce very detailed reports to track my own activity and history. Which can also be used by management to track team progress and activity. -A customisable dashboard that allows frequently uses tabs to be populated to a "bookmarks bar" which allows for faster navigation. -Great search feature that allows for search across the entire CRM database.

Cons:

-Due to its high functionality and range of options it can be overbearing to use at times. -Requires internet connection which means there is occasional latency and is not accessible at all times. -Visually, it's not the most appealing tool that I've ever used. -Steep learning curve for those that have not used it before, but then that goes for most CRM tools.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365 Business Central

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: Due to employment change when I moved companies.

Switched From: Dynamics 365 Business Central

Eric r B.
Eric r B.
Chief Product Officer in USA
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

Salesforce is the best CRM if money is no issue and you customize it to your needs

Comments: SFS was a great solution for a company I worked for because I was able to spend the time to configure for optimal use. By understand the needs of the sales team, support team, and even our engineers who had minimal interaction with SFS, I was able to achieve a lot. I never got us into internal messaging, but I did improve our lead capture and qualification process with SFS.

Pros:

SFS is a very powerful piece of software that is a dream if you take the the time to configure it and a nightmare if you don't. Those who fail with SFS are the people who think it's a turnkey solution that you can just buy and start using. Nope. You need to configure the heck out of it to suit your needs. If you take it seriously, capture workflows and goals for your team well, and take the time to set it up, you will be very happy with this solution. It doesn't need to take years, but it does take dedicated time.

Cons:

The pricing is high. Social media tools for the application are pretty weak. Plus, out of the box, it's overwhelming and just not usable.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM, Basecamp, Sage CRM, SAP Business One und NetSuite

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Our [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] liked the power of Salesforce and felt that a weak sales pipeline would hurt us. So, we focused on optimizing, getting many module solutions to add to Salesforce, and it was working well. The sheer mass of options in the Salesforce Marketplace was also impressive and led to us thinking this was the right solution for people not afraid of paying for the premium option.

Utkarsh S.
Utkarsh S.
Software Developer in Indien
Computer-Software, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One shot solution for Business to maintain Sales and Leads

5 letzten Monat New

Comments: Experience with salesforce is amazing as it is a place where you get to implement all the out of box functionalities and provide a great solution to the business. The automation tool have made most of the task very easy and in a organized way.
Lightning Components are developed which can display and capture the data from the user which is great .
Most of the things can be done using standard functionalities and if not then we can use apex classes to implement business logic and using that there is no limits in salesforce you can do whatever implementation you can think of .

Pros:

Salesforce service cloud a complete package of solution to the business or industry which has there product and sales , Leads , Campaigns etc are included . There are out of the box functionality which helps the business with multiple automation tools etc. There are standard object such as Campaigns , Trade Shows , Leads, Pricebook etc which can directly be used to store the data . There are tools of salesforce such as workflowes , process builder , flows which are used to automate things such as record update or sending a email to the client automatically. We can build lightning components which can be used as a User Interface by the client to add the details and interested area. Leads can be generated through multiple campaigns where a client login and shows interest in some products . Those leads are assigned to a queue or a particular team using Lead assignment rules so that they can work on it and convert the Lead . Salesforce is a cloud based technology so it is available with you wherever you go . The data will be stored in Salesforce itself and there is no chance to lose data of clients . Overall its a great package provided by Salesforce to large business to make things easy for them.

Cons:

The lightning experience is really slow as compared to Classic . it usually takes time to reload the website as it is totally cloud based technology . They cn much better work on the user interface to make it real quick as loading the Lightning Components and web components takes time to load . The mobile experience on Tabs is not that great and can be improved.

Alternatives Considered: SAP Concur und Microsoft Azure

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Because specific to sales this tool provides a complete package . And increasing use of salesforce new features are daily getting added . Overall it is much advanced than any other tool.

Sal T.
Consultant in USA
Medienproduktion
Used the Software for: 1-5 Monate

Salesforce: Helps Improve Internal Communications/External Customer X

Pros:

I have been using, recommending and adopting salesforce.com for my sales teams for ten years in several different digital technology, media and advertising organizations. I can say unequivocally that the CRM software has evolved from being a supplement and "nice to have" to a must buy and necessary and vital tool for doing business. The key to any business solutions and software product is getting the team to adopt and use it. Training and practice is essential. Its like your golf game, the more you practice the better your score or working out, no pain, no gain. I like the social media and conversational abilities you can have with sales team; the app is excellent for quick reviews and checking on status of pending, pitches and prospects; the flexibility and customization options based o salesperson, account, deal size, industry vertical. In one organization we adopted it for internal sales data use and tracking and also incorporated product data about our partners, customers, audience metrics and analytics and distribution platform.

Cons:

Depending on the level of subscription, will also vary with the amount of personalized training you receive. I would also say there needs to be more attention and customization devoted to industry verticals that contain many nuances regarding customer segments and rev streams. This includes the advertising and digital sales industries where there are multiple customer touchpoints and rev streams including agencies, direct to client, programmatic, 3rd party vendors, ad tech partners etc. I also think saleforce.com needs to develop more compatible software and training that integrates salesforce,com into other software linked to finance, accounting etc.

Kara F.
Business Development Officer in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Near Flawless Software

Comments: I love this product and what it offers to your sales team and your venue for tracking (current and future) business. I love the salesforce team I worked with to set this product up; from start to finish, they were by my side (and my teams side) to ensure it rolled out as seamless as possible. I love how inclusive the product is of the sales, services and inventory process; everything lives in the database. Moreover, because it is cloud based, you can utilize the software from an ipad while conducting a site visit or working from home and you dont have to worry about backing up the data. Gone are the days of paper files because you can store literally everything (past, present and future) for a particular group/ client/ program within their account. Outside of a few spin off components that need updating, I absolutely love this product!

Pros:

I recently transitioned out of venues and over to the vendor side of things. However, while in venues (90% of my career) I participated in the implementation of salesforces' product delphi.fdc (latest version) in my last two positions (Director of Events at a country club 2016-2018 and Sales Manager at a Boutique Hotel 2018-2020). While at the Country Club, I completed extensive research reviewing SalesForce against several other standard industry event softwares. SalesForce is the most streamlined and inclusive option available. As a vendor, there are numerous tools that would not apply to my current position however if I was still working in venues, I would be pushing for the delphi.fdc as the best option to prepare teams for their current workload and any curve balls the future may throw their way.

Cons:

However, there are some spin off components to the software that may still need some work such as meeting matrix. The set up process is lengthy and requires a lot of back log work to ensure old data that is moved over is clean and new habits are in place for your team to ensure the new system remains clean.

Alternatives Considered: ReserveSource und Caterease

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: Initial motivation was software was moving online only. After additional research into other products, the need for the software to do more than Reserve was capable of doing was immensely important in order to streamline internal processes and procedures.

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce is a superior product when compared to most softwares.

Emily S.
Emily S.
Sales Operations Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Forever a Love Hate Relationship as an SFDC Admin

4 vor 2 Monaten New

Comments: If you are a brand new Salesforce customer, regardless of your company size, MAKE SURE YOU RESEARCH AND HIRE A SOLID AND TRUSTWORTHY TEAM TO SETUP YOUR INSTANCE out-of-the-box and that THEY DOCUMENT DOCUMENT DOCUMENT everything they've done within SFDC. Also, PICK YOUR ADMINS, POWER-USERS, AND DEVELOPERS CAREFULLY AND MINDFULLY! Do NOT let inexperienced/basic users have admin rights.
SFDC is SOOOOOOOO easy to mess all the way up if you're not careful and will end up costing your company way more money and time to fix and typically, as I have seen personally too many times, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]'s will just blame the tool itself and fire their SFDC resources assuming it's their fault the platform doesn't meet needs and even just cancel the contract. Then they're left scrambling to meet even basic business needs while putting their large goals in an unattainable/unachievable position. Never trust a [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to know anything about or be reliable sources for what is done in and with SFDC.

Pros:

I LOVE Lightning as a whole, and I personally believe it was Salesforce's best huge update/release since I first started using the platform in 2011. My favorite Lightning feature is Lightning App Builder for its non-code-based UI and its simplified yet vast customization capabilities. I also f*ing love AppExchange, Trailhead, and the seemingly endless list of available integrations.

Cons:

I'm sorry (but not sorry) to say, I HATE how very very little SFDC has improved their incumbent reporting and dashboard functionalities and UI. It's been one of the primary areas of SFDC, as an admin, I use the absolute most yet I always find myself having to resort to external reporting/data analysis tools (shout out to my Ride-or-Die, Excel!) to accomplish all of the data analysis and reporting needed in my role. Einstein Analytics (formerly Wave Analytics) is a godsend but costs a little too much ON TOP OF the already exorbitant price we pay just for base licenses.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365, Zoho CRM und HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce leads the CRM industry, of course, so it's usually a companies first choice when acquiring a CRM. It integrates with almost everything, has a nebulous laundry list of functionalities and customizations, there's super valuable free resources available from AppExchange to Trailhead and more, and so on.

Greg P.
Greg P.
Marketing and Network Administrator in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

Salesforce is expensive, powerful, confusing, but awesome

5 vor 3 Wochen New

Pros:

What I like about Salesforce is how flexible it is. You can customize/create just about anything you can imagine in Salesforce.

Cons:

There is a very steep learning curve as a new administrator. If you don't understand relational databases and object-based programming you're in trouble.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: We had the old version of i360 that was locally hosted. And we switched to their current version which is hosted on Salesforce

Switched From: improveit 360

Angelo L.
Angelo L.
Project Manager in Dominikanische Republik

Salesforce Sales Cloud: Top CRM Available on the Market

Comments: Im having organized my customer base together with its contextual information, deals, opportunities, and more.

Pros:

What I like is the most is all the extensive information you can have in the same software. For each client on a centralized software you could have hundreds of contacts, locations, opportunities, quotes, assets, related accounts, and more.

Cons:

What I like least is the mobile app, I think it shouuld be improved to have further functionality than just viewing the information of the accounts. Also there are some manual processes in filling forms that could be automated (or could be improved by using templates).

Alternatives Considered: Odoo

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: We were looking for a CRM with more integration possibilities (with billing softwares).

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Training material available online, support by Salesforce Team, etc.

Tarek B.
Tarek B.
CEO in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

SalesForce : Gives power to boost Sales

4 vor 3 Wochen New

Comments: I liked using SalesForce in the workplace, where it helped alot bringing together the end customers and the companies (Clients and merchants/providers), playing a key role in streamlining the value chain and making technology add a tremendous value to businesses, and to clients.

Pros:

What attracted me and improved our experience with SalesForce is that this tool engages sales marketing and technical teams in a very smart and intuitive way. SalesForce not only eases up the process, but it also helps every team member or stakeholder to grow their sales and tech skills through using SalesForce over time.

Cons:

What we did like least in SalesForce is that configuration and implementation require advanced knowledge of the software, other than that, the fact of paying for add-ons on the top of the license makes it quite expensive.

Alternatives Considered: Pipedrive und Insightly

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: We have chosen SalesForce over these other softwares because our team members are more familiar with SalesForce, this means that it is mandatory to have SalesForce skills in-house, and that the reliance on custmer service is not a great option.

Ogaga U.
Security & DevOps Analyst in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Evaluate other Sales platform before using Salesforce

Pros:

It had a lot of learning content and the community is huge so you are not alone in trying to figure things out around Sakesforce.

Cons:

So many times, we had to do trial and error. Many things did not work for our use case and it is very expensive to have. It hasn't been the best for Sales at my current firm. They've had a range of issues with it coupled with permission issues which we've tried to make it work, eventually the sales team moved on.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: Our internal platform was badly developed and managed at the time

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: One of the executives thought it would work best for our use case

Kiodashio W.
Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Outstanding tool for managing Sales

5 vor 2 Wochen New

Comments: My experience has been great with Salesforce but then again I love managing & having access to details. I will definitely recommend this if you have a business with a sizable sales team opposed to a small startup business with a very small team. However it depends on your desire for complex data management. If you're seeking to manage details; this is for you and it's actually great doing so too.

Pros:

absolutely love Salesforce, visually it has a clean look.  I would have to say that its one of the top CRM’s out there. It's extremely integratable, customizable, and great for tracking sales and managing your leads. This is great for your business giving all users easy access to key information while at the same time you can easily see all of your client’s activity.

Cons:

It can be difficult to make changes down the road as your business evolves and changes. Unfortunately the changes can be rather time consuming. Unfortunately sometimes the load times could lag.

Marketing in Spanien
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

Un CRM completo pero muy complejo

Comments: Es un CRM que puede hacer casi cualquier cosa, pero que requiere de un equipo de desarrolladores para poder alcanzar su máximo nivel. Además, el soporte no es muy bueno, y en ocasiones, ofrece respuestas vanas y que no aplican a lo que se pregunta.

Pros:

El CRM por excelencia. Es innegable que como software para el seguimiento de ventas es el más potente. Además permite hacer casi cualquier cosa y es 100% customizable a la necesidad de cualquier empresa sea cual sea su modelo de negocio.

Cons:

Pero uno de los mayores inconvenientes de este software es su complejidad. Es necesario un buen equipo de desarrollo no solo para ponerlo en marcha, si no, para continuar sacándole partido a largo plazo.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: Dynamic cesó la actividad de su software y borró todo el contenido.

Christopher A.
Design Head in Indien
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Tool for Converting Leads to Long Term Clients

Comments: In terms of lead, contact, and opportunity management, Salesforce is the benchmark. It's fun to play and works with pretty about everything. Their mobile app still has some flaws, but the call-to-logged-activity feature is rather useful. Of course, you get out of something like this what you put into it, so it's only as good as your team's willingness to use it correctly and successfully. It's highly configurable - to the point of becoming unusable - so you can tweak it to your liking. It's difficult at first, especially for newcomers to handling this type of programme, but with daily management and training, you'll find Salesforce to be really beneficial not only for the business, but also for the personal skill set that I've developed through the years of using it.

Pros:

This will keep track of anything you put into it with precision. Do you require a new field? Make it, track it, include it into reports, whatever you want to do with it. Whatever you require, such as logged calls, activities, contracts, and documents, is readily constructed in and can interface with nearly everything in a plain form, including custom fields. Its widespread use aids not only integration but also sales team and senior leadership comprehension. Nearly everyone is familiar with Salesforce, including what it is and what it does, as well as how to interpret many of its reports. It's simple to obtain buy-in, put together a team to manage it, and get sales and operations teams to understand and implement it. -Integration is comprehensive and deep. - Enables you to make incredibly detailed reports in order to keep track of activity and history. It can be used by management to keep track of team progress and activities. - A custom dashboard that enables for the loading of frequently used tabs into a "bookmarks bar" for faster navigation. - A superb search feature that allows you to search the entire CRM database. -It can be integrated with mail domains to provide real-time updates to emails. -Customer service is aided by ticketing approach.

Cons:

Except for the initial setup time required to effectively manage the system in place and set up the right job management for each corresponding area, there may be little to hate about this software.

Alternatives Considered: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: The interface is not very intuitive and requires constant tech support.

Switched From: HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Though HubSpot is a good software, it is not as intuitive as required for an average user to use. While doing research for a new tool, this was one of the deciding factor. Salesforce Sales Cloud provides an intuitive workflow and serves as the a time saving tool. Also API features (including performance) in HubSpot CRM are limited, and email workflow capabilities are overly inflexible, resulting in a highly complex workflow management process.

Daihrii A.
Freelance Service in Indien
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

The No.1 CRM tool for your successful business

Comments: Salesforce is appropriate for bigger associations that have a huge outreach group, or enormous client confronting unit. In the event that you require a lot of client touchpoints, your association can profit from the intricacies of programming like Salesforce. It deals with the multifaceted subtleties of clients to construct enduring connections and close arrangements. You can undoubtedly see the entirety of the action with customers if your group is working effectively contributing the information. It is less suitable for new businesses or solopreneurs since it tends to be tedious to deal with the entirety of the information input needed to give you great yield and make the instrument helpful and significant. Having a group and dealing with the information together is the thing that will have the effect of this apparatus helping or upsetting your prosperity. Support Rating: 8 A significant chunk of time must pass to get into contact with help if genuinely required and I frequently end up attempting to sort it out all alone rather than with online assets. On the off chance that they would knock up the degree of recordings and FAQs online to be more thorough, easy to use, or give nearby preparation whenever mentioned, it would be more valuable for my association.

Pros:

> Salesforce is so easy to use. The plan is so natural, next to no preparation is required before you're off running and receiving esteem in return. It's anything but an advanced Rolodex with all the data you should be fruitful. > The thorough detailing capacities make it simple to oversee groups and see where improvement can be carried out. Effectively perceive how every delegate is getting along creating drives, following up, and meeting objectives contrasted with the past. > Customization permits you to perceive what's essential to you, not what Salesforce believes is significant. Effectively oversee objectives, track progress, and oversee specialty units to see how your association is performing.

Cons:

> With more prominent adaptability to alter, Salesforce can get overpowering. Setting aside the effort to set it up to really meet your particular necessities can get baffling, yet whenever it's done you'll be happy you invested the energy.

Robert P.
Salesforce Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM ever made!

Comments: Since transitioning to Salesforce Sales Cloud, we have been able to build and automate complex processes to reduce redundant tasks, mitigate error, and provide an exceptional customer experience for our constituents.

Pros:

Before using Salesforce's Sales Cloud, we used another CRM that was as deficient as it was clunky. Salescloud has literally revolutionized how we do business and manage our constituents. And the fact that you can customize and configure the system to work exactly as you need/want it for your specific use case is by far its greatest strength and the thing I love most about this software.

Cons:

I wish the app-exchange was more vastly populated with solutions like Apple or Android. It can be somewhat challenging at times to find the right solution or app provider OTB, this forcing you to take the route of custom development or third party integrations.

Alternatives Considered: Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: Stakeholders felt that we needed a new solution that would adequately meet our needs and limit the frustration and discontent among staff.

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: UX, UI, Functionality, and Configurability were far superior in Salesforce.

Royce renzo G.
Royce renzo G.
IT Support in Philippinen
Logistik & Lieferkette, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: Mehr als 1 Jahr

Salesforce on an administrators review.

Comments: I can say I had a lot of fun using it as an Administrator. At first, it's very challenging specially for the newbies like handling this kind of application but with daily management and training you'll find Salesforce very helpful not just for the business but also on the personal skill set that I gained with years of using it.

Pros:

What I like the most with Salesforce its automation and analytics. It makes our job easier as an admin to maintain the application and and also to manage different end users that rely on its function to deliver the needs of the business.

Cons:

The complexity. Sometimes its very hard to do some task since the application it self is designed with such complexity. Sometimes I found it hard to follow some procedure in salesforce specially when handling it for the first time.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: I don't really know since I was only an administrator for Salesforce on our company.

Frank A.
Account Assistant in Nigeria
Gastgewerbe, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Salesforce the sure CRM

Comments: Overall, I'd strongly recommend this app because it has a very good system for coordinating corporate operation, it's very easy to use, the navigation could be improved, and the load time is fast.

Pros:

Salesforce is an excellent tool that is very useful and budget-friendly, and it already has a lot of features to run regular tasks, arrange help tickets, and set reminders for important to-dos, whether they are urgent or not. It's also useful for integrating with other software for easier management, such as calendar apps. It includes sorting, categorizing, and marking filters, as well as a search tool.

Cons:

The only thing I found was that getting to where you want to go in this CRM took a lot of clicks. To open a specific ticket, for example, you'd have to first open a demo page before being able to open the ticket with the actual material. Although the site mapping was improved internally to and the amount of time it took to navigate from one page to the next. So far, it is the only disadvantage.

Kunle O.
Consultant in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

Top CRM if you know how to customize or can hire someone to

Comments: I used the platform as an employer, employee and now as a consultant. The platform is amazing as a place to store your data and make it actionable. Salesforce is constantly investing in improvements so if something is lacking, you will usually see a new feature that fills the gap in one of its release updates. And if there isn't something, Salesforce gives you enough access to the backend that you can build it/have someone build it for you.

Pros:

The ability to customize around any data solutions that your company needs is a huge benefit of the platform. And its popularity means there are integrations with most sales and marketing tools.

Cons:

The setup and implementation require a Salesforce administrator. You can navigate some things on your own but without hiring someone or finding a consulting partner to customize your applications, you won't get much value.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce has its core focus on CRM management and is definitely a leader in the space. There are definitely tools that might be more user-friendly but less powerful/scalable.

Alain jove R.
Alain jove R.
Freelancer in Philippinen
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The CRM worth buying

Comments: Overall, this app is something I'd definitely recommend as it has a very good system for organizing corporate activity, ease of use is very good, navigation wise it can be improved, load time is fast, and above all I haven't experienced any downtime when I was using this CRM.

Pros:

Salesforce is one awesome tool that is very useful and budget-wise that is already full of functionality to run daily tasks, organize tickets for support, reminders for important to do's whether needing immediate attention or non-urgent ones. It is also great with integrations for easier management such as with calendar apps. It has your sort functions, filters for categorizing, labeling, and disposition tagging for at a glance view. The one thing I observed about this CRM is it doesn't lag although a lot of users are already accessing the same interface, which means it has a stable platform and servers that can accommodate the bandwidth of multiple users. I can safely say that it allocates a significant storage to avoid the nuisance of pages loading slowly. Not only that, so far there are no reported issues of their database being breached or any intrusions which is very harmful for businesses and their trade secrets. It is vital since client data is the backbone of a business. I'm glad that they have established these safeguards well to make their product reliable and trustworthy.

Cons:

The only thing I noticed is it took a lot of clicks to get you to where you want to go in this CRM. For example, in opening a particular ticket, you'd have to open a preview page first before being able to open the ticket with the actual content itself. Although the site mapping was remedied internally to lessen the time of navigating from one page to another. So far that's the only downside I've encountered.

Alternatives Considered: Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Comparing Zendesk navigation with Salesforce, the latter was a little easier compared to the former. The higher ups had also previously used Salesforce that's why it was the one being chosen as the company CRM.

Angel J.
HMIS Operations Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce Get Me

Comments: Using Salesforce for many years has helped keep track of everything business. We use it to track and organize email, notes, files and reports on clients and employees. We use the dashboard feature and notifications to stay on top of needs and alerts. It makes us more efficient in our work and our planning.

Pros:

I love the flexibility, the expandability, the collaboration I achieve with the entire organization has helped make us more efficient as a whole.

Cons:

The software is expensive yet they did give a non-profit discount that is appreciated. The buy-in from all users is also challenging just due to it being a new software.

Alternatives Considered: Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: G Suite is good but it is not as durable and easily expandable to multiple needs as Salesforce.

Switched From: Google Workspace

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Zoho CRM was rated as good but we needed something that has established itself as a leader in the industry and we just went for Platinum service.

Regina B.
Configuration Specialist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, All in One CRM

Comments: I am a Salesforce Admin and I work in Salesforce daily. I enjoy using the CRM, I find it very easy to use and reliable.

Pros:

I like the tons of features that Salesforce has built into it. Those features are easy to use, easy to implement, and adoption rates are relatively high, even for people without a technical background (very important for sales users).

Cons:

I found Salesforce difficult to navigate when I first started using it, so it can seem daunting to new users until they get a feel for navigation. I also feel that Salesforce is rather expensive per license. I know the cost is worth it for all of the features that are provided, but still rather expensive.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: We needed more integration with third-party systems that we were not achieving in Dynamics CRM.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: We were already using Salesforce so decided to end the life of our Dynamics CRM.

Evan R.
Donor Development Specialist in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Salesforce NPSP - Pricey, but will give you room to grow

Comments: Great! If possible, I recommend ensuring you have someone in-house with at least 3 years experience before deployment. We contract a Salesforce Developer who aids non-profits specifically to aid in back-end matters.

Pros:

I love that it has given our non-profit a space to grow into. Too often, non-profits find themselves barred by limits placed on the number of Contacts being retained. Most pricing is based around this figure which is tiresome when you are looking to gain momentum without having to have constant upgrades. Salesforce is massive and delivers in what it says it will do.

Cons:

It is challenging to learn. I would have appreciated options for non-profit teams to have discount pricing on trainings with use. This would have provided for shared trust in the CRM, rather than knowledge given to a few who then became internal advocates for the system.

Salesforce Admin in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Used the Software for: Mehr als 2 Jahre

May the SalesFORCE be with you!

Comments: Salesforce is a game-changer for our organization. We've reported out on items that previously we hadn't in years. There's very little manual effort now as we have so many triggers setup for automation.

Pros:

Without Salesforce our organization simply would not be able to function as quickly as we do now. We have so many automation processes and workflows setup that has saved us a lot of time. We use this platform across 15 departments in our organization, and it continues to grow. Everyone who sees the benefits of this great CRM... asks for User licenses... it's that good. We love the Contact Management, Lead-> Opportunity tracking and most importantly the Reports and Dashboards!

Cons:

Salesforce can be pricey especially as it grows within an organization, so that would be the one setup. However, they do offer a Non-Profit Starter pack that I'd recommend small non-profit organizations to look into.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365 und Zoho CRM

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce was true cloud based and has dominated the market. We felt it's time for us to join the cloud movement.

Switched From: Dynamics 365 und Zoho CRM

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce seemed to be the Enterprise leader and due to the open-API features, it was a no brainer to move forward.

Olufemi O.
Team Lead in Südafrika
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

What is Salesforce

Comments: Salesforce is a client relationship the board (CRM) stage that lets organizations oversee client questions, grumblings, and discussions, from any source, across the board place. This makes it simpler to oversee and address client issues, and to dissect deals and advertising execution, improving consumer loyalty and boosting business development through new and holding clients. The Salesforce stage can tie-up a lot of various ways that organizations converse with clients. For instance, it can oversee web-based media communications, promoting efforts, online live visits, calls, and messages. Salesforce likewise offers numerous extra administrations that may prove to be useful for organizations. It calls the entirety of its various contributions "mists" and there are heaps of them: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, Commerce Cloud, and Analytics Cloud to name the most well known. Each comes in at an alternate value, which you can have custom-fitted to your business with our supportive CRM quote device. Anyway numerous Clouds you pick, they would all be able to be gotten to through the single, bound together Salesforce CRM stage — making it simpler to learn and comprehend the product. It's additionally accessible on Android and iOS cell phones, just as on work areas. This makes it overly simple for home and telecommuters.

Pros:

Salesforce CRM was worked to address the issues of undertakings and huge organizations, yet as the SaaS world detonated and independent venture arrangements turned out to be more normal, Salesforce extended its extension with smoothed out alternatives that were simpler and more reasonable to get fully operational. Today, the CRM goliath offers clients of each kind admittance to incredible business programming with a lot of customization alternatives. The valuing scale Salesforce utilizes makes it simple for developing organizations to work out profoundly progressed frameworks, piece-by-piece, as they develop. The sheer versatility of Salesforce settles on it a fantastic decision for organizations that are rapidly extending. The Salesforce AppExchange store is one manner by which CRM clients can work out adjustable frameworks. Through the store, Salesforce offers outsider incorporations for a huge number of applications and programming items that range from in-house Salesforce additional items to outsider arrangements (both paid and free).

Cons:

Evaluating alternatives with Salesforce can immediately get confounded, and numerous clients gripe about an absence of lucidity with regards to what is incorporated and what costs extra. Clients who imperfect from Salesforce frequently refer to this sort of disarray.

Kelly michael S.
Kelly michael S.
Director of Digital Transformation in USA
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Features, Wide-Ranging, Enterprise-Level CRM

Comments: As I always say, you get what you pay for and that's certainly true with Salesforce. Adding Salesforce to your tech stack is a big investment, but one that will almost certainly pay for itself.

Pros:

Salesforce is incredibly robust for automation and capturing data if you have a knowledgeable administrator at the helm of your business. Being able to create different sections (objects), fields, reports and rules in a matter of minutes makes it the best CRM I have ever used.

Cons:

In Salesforce, everything is connected, which can often times cause errors or minor issues when making a simple change/addition. The software is getting better at educating users and administrators, but it lacks the full ability to debug easily.

Alternatives Considered: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Salesforce Sales Cloud: Dynamics was difficult to get a full picture of our business and the UI was not allowing our users to succeed. We needed a software that will continue to evolve and allow us to modernize our business processes.

Switched From: Dynamics 365

Reasons for Switching to Salesforce Sales Cloud: Salesforce had more to offer when it came to reporting and automation.