Über AccuBuild

Mehr Umsatz, mehr Gewinn, weniger Risiko in einer Lösung. Seit 1987 bietet AccuBuild Lösungen für professionelle Auftragnehmer an.

Erfahre mehr über AccuBuild

We like the fact that it combines the accounting and PM. The cost is more affordable than other programs that do not offer the same data reports.

Bewertungen zu AccuBuild

3,9
4,0
4,0
3,9

AccuBuild hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 65 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AccuBuild bereits verwendet?

Wayne
Controller in USA

Easy to work with and all encompassing software for contractors

Kommentare: All encompassing processing for all accounting functions and detailed reporting for jobs.

Aside from having the cost details available in the job cost capsheet, I especially like that you can send reports to excel in addition to the pdf prints.

Though the excel reports are what I like the most, I will state that this also is a part of being the least (since I like most of AccuBuild) since many reports have to be properly formatted since the data will be in different columns throughout the report.

Jaimee
Director of Finance & Administration in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I liked it so much after ten years, I migrated to it at a subsequent company!

Kommentare: I absolutely love the family that developed it and have grown to engage with their staff over so many years, they feel like my own family.

Ease of the software for use use as well as training other staff members.

The Report Writing software - I’ve used software that enables easier outcomes. Accubuild has enabled a tremendous tool since, their MAR data views which enable the user to export and sort through information that pertains to their search.

Accubuild

Kommentare: It served the purpose as an accounting program. It was limited in project management functions. It provided job cost reports which was really PMs would use it for. Everything else was done in separate programs.

The software is fairly easy to use. Both from a transactional standpoint as well as a report generation standpoint.

There is nothing flashy about the software. It looks/feels dated and the analysis of data is a bit clunky. There are graphs/charts that appear on the "home" screen that provide metrics. However, those calculations have a limit on how they can be customized.

Brandi
Secretary in USA

Happy Customer

Kommentare: Their support staff, especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with payroll, has been incredible. So patient and helpful and they are always quick to answer my questions.

We love the reports and details we can run. It's also helpful to have our worker's comp codes separated out easily. And Certified Payroll is a breeze now!

Our work week is Wednesday through Tuesday and the time tracking can not move from a Sunday-Saturday week, so it gets confusing.

Kristina
Assistant Controller in USA

Very user friendly software

Kommentare: Associated Construction does like the ease of use of the software and the benefit of an all-in-one (construction management and accounting side) is a plus. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is always willing to help and the customer service is great too.

From the accounting aspect of the software it is easy to use and reports are easy to understand. Posting of reqs and invoices are easy to manage. The check printing capabilities are easy to use as well. We hope to be using the software for the project management side of our construction company.

Trying to get one of our reports to not include the change orders that do not increase the budget but do increase the cost of the project from the estimated cost column. However, we are working on that with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] .

Pam
Project Accountant in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

On the project I am assigned to we use AccuBuild on a large highway and bridge contract.

Kommentare: I came from a QuickBooks environment so this software is much more detail oriented. The document routing is fantastic and also many reports you are able to drilldown to see the document.

User friendly. Support is quick and efficient. Document routing is fantastic and cuts down on paper docs and files in the office. We are on the implementation team so we get to share ideas and requests. Being able to export information to a pdf and/or excel are a plus.

Not many cons, especially with being on the implementation team. Occasionally there are hang-ups but this may be caused by our internet connection.

Victoria
Accounting Clerk in USA
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

I find Accubuild relatively easy to learn and use.

Kommentare: I like how you can pull a job cost capsheet and look to see if there is a budget in certain codes for me to code things to.

I like the document routing section the best. It is easy to attach documents and to code them with the correct phase and GL codes. It is convenient and easy to teach all of the approval users how to use it to look at their invoices for approval.

I wish there was a search button in the documents tab in the vendors list. I have some vendors that have a lot of documents and it is hard to find the one i am looking for when i have to scroll through hundreds of documents.

CFO in USA

powerful product, great customer support

Kommentare: Real time management of job reporting. Improved profitability as a direct result

Cloud based so it can be access from anywhere. Ease of use, provides one stop functionality for the financial area of a construction business. Also helps with project management, tracks submittals, has a scheduling tool.

Customization of reporting is difficult. As a cloud based user it will not allow access to manage users when maintenance is required, as such you must call support to assist.

Software Review

I have been using this software for 14 years. For the most part it is pretty easy. There are some things I need help with like customizing reports.

I think the project management portion is hard to use. I don't like the support anymore. It used to be that when you called your questions or problems were solved asap. Now it is difficult to get a call back and when they do get back to us we can't understand them most of the time.

Accubuild For Construction

The best feature Accubuild offers is the ability to pull detailed data into Excel, which gives us the ability to create custom pivot tables or reporting in a variety of ways.

I dislike the direct deposit setup - you are unable to create a manual check without deactivating the direct deposit in the employee's setup. You must then reactivate it after the payroll check is complete.

Rebecca
Sr Accountant in USA

My overall experience with AccuBuild is good.

I am a power user in our org and after the initial learning curve I find the software to be fairly good in regards to usability and functionality. There are limitations to its functionality that we encounter at times that we have to find work arounds for and documentation isn't always helpful. But as a daily user on the financial side of the software I am happy with it.

I wish the software had web integration and slight customization offered as part of its standard license package - this is an industry norm of most enterprise software systems and it seems if we want to go down this route with AB it will be expensive and very time consuming. Our experience with customization projects has proven this to be the case to date. Also, a feeling I have with regards to software development, whether it is legit, is that AB focuses on the wish list of a small group of companies they have a close relationship with.

Brian
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is a quirky program. It has a personality that you have to learn.

Kommentare: Customized forms.

Having RFI, COR, Submittal and CO logs all in one place. It's easy to sort between them or see them all at once. Plus, I can store relevant emails in the available folders, which helps to tell the story. When printing forms, the PDF export works faster than printing to Adobe PDF. Customer support is excellent. Once you know the personality of the software, you can use it effectively and quickly. The Tab key is your friend.

There are inconsistencies. Using the Tab key is the best way to navigate the program, but in certain areas, you must use the mouse. Deleting a log entry must by done by pressing the delete key. You cannot get the standard right click menu. You will have to learn how to use Ctrl + c/ Ctrl +v because you cannot right click and copy/paste while filling out certain areas of the RFI, COR and Submittal forms.

michelle
controller in USA

Accubuild rocks

Kommentare: coming from using quickbooks for years - really enjoy the constraints in accubuild and ease so things are closed and locked and journal entries are required rather than just delete and moveon

wip reports and purchasing inventory logs

more detail on the report - easier access to see breakdown for reports

Dorothy
Accounting Mgr in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fulfills our Accounting Needs and More!

Kommentare: Accurate job cost accounting.

We use most of the accounting functions and are able to get the information through many report options, job cost through the payroll module and looking to implement the project management module.

Some of the payroll functions for 401k are limited but through their tech support, we were able to achieve a work around, report writer is very complicated.

Paul
President in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The ONLY accounting software truly designed to work for New Home Construction Subcontractors

Kommentare: Good value for the price, decent user support, excellent adaptability for subcontractors, could be better in reporting, general ledger entry and paying invoices with credit cards.

If you work in the New Home Construction marketplace and deal with "buyer options" you have to buy this package. It is the only software package that I have seen that addresses buyer options.

The software is at least partially designed to work with general contractors and builders too so it has some a little trouble crossing over for subcontractors in some cases. However, overall it is the best subcontractor oriented package I have seen in the marketplace and the price is very attractive.

Frances
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful, affordable and customizable to fit your business needs. A hidden gem!

Kommentare: Track costs, profitability, WIP and prep of Financial statements with ease. The software can be self-customized for your business needs creating strong checks and balances.

Importing of SOV from Excel and auto generation of Subcontractor Payment Sheets (automatically creates payables against percentage of completion) is a huge timesaver, significantly reduces manual entry which results in fewer errors.

AccuBuild has a treasure chest of tools and integrations that a business can take advantage of, finding the time to learn and implement them is challenging.

Lynda
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AccuBuild works great for our construction company and it handles all our accounting job costing needs

Kommentare: It takes care of most of our accounting job costing needs and the staff is willing to step in to adopt reports to our specific needs

AccuBuild's customer service gets back to us within hours (or minutes if it's pressing) and is very knowledgeable about their system and construction accounting. Our year-end tax needs including W2's and 1099's are now much more straightforward and simpler.

As a small contractor with only two users, their annual fee to renew a license is somewhat steep but the staff is willing to work with our requirements.

Mary Jane

Accubuild is Great!

Kommentare: Everything is great. When there is a question, Accubuild is quick to resolve it. Price keeps going up but so does the price of milk, and gasoline so....

Ease of use. Very easy to learn the system. And they give so many hours of free training included with the sale so if you have questions they are there with an answer.

Very hard to come up with a least favorite. We have several banks and we use blank check stock. Accubuild initially did not have a way to accommodate this issue. However they quickly came up with a fix.

Keith
President/CEO in USA

Accubuild Delivers

Kommentare: As a user for over 20 years AccuBuild has been a key component for our success. As a contractor specializing in the technology field it is important we are aligned with the leader in Acoounting Software.

Flexibility and ease of use Mobile user and Cloud based operation allows our staff to obtain information instantaneously

Lack of robust service module and the service manager applications processes with the ability to email status and completion

Christopher
Project Engineer in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Accubuild has a great support staff. When we have needed help the response time has been quick.

Kommentare: The Project Module has saved us time on the job.

The project management and accounting modules in Accubuild work great together. The program is also easy to use and if you can't figure it out, Accubuild has a quick turnaround time on support.

If you like to figure things out on your own, the Accubuild help section is not the easiest to navigate. If you need help you're better to just contact Support.

Lori
Accounting in USA

ACCUBUILD

Kommentare: I like working with AccuBuild. I use it all the time.

The ease of use and the support that is available when you need it.

That after some updates some functions are more difficult and not real clear how to correct an issue if you have one, such as Certified Payroll Reports if information has been entered that requires change after payroll has been posted. now it is more difficult to correct than in the past.

Lynne

Good Program

Kommentare: I have been working with AccuBuild for the past seven years, any difficulties that came up were handled by the support department on a timely basis. I have worked with several accounting packages and I really do like AccuBuild.

Easy for new employees to learn and use. Payroll function is perfect for a company doing in house payroll.

Some reports can only be run in the current fiscal year but we can work around this issue.

Robert
Project Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

They are a decent software company and user friendly

Kommentare: The ability to make corrections in a familiar software platform used by most commercial construction companies

This is the industry standard for construction management. Most commonly used in most General contracting companies and in about 80% of all commercial companies.

not easy to navigate if it's your first time. After using and adapting to the short cuts it will become more familiar to navigate

TASHA
Accounts Payable in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My basic job is Data Entry. I think there are too many steps to enter all the information required.

Kommentare: The benefit is that we can now view invoices rather than have to go to the file cabinet and look for invoices.

I can put my most used mods on the main screen so I don't have to go looking for them every time I need to use them.

I often have to seek out different reports to get all the information am looking for. I can't edit a document. certain mods don't remember my last settings.

President in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Who is better?

Kommentare: I have been managing businesses for about 20 years and know that every software has good and bad. Some are great at job cost accounting but terrible at financial accounting, others have great reporting but horrible document processing. So far AccuBuild has partnered with us at every step and helped us where we see our inefficiencies with their software. That kind of support is not available at the other companies out there.

This is a personal relationship driven company and they do listen. We have been with them since 2014 and grown with them. Their ability to adapt the software to our needs has been the best feature we could have asked for.

Some of the solutions, like Payroll, have issues that they are aware of. Creating workarounds is not efficient. The only bright side of that is they are aware and always working on improvement.