Über GoodSync

GoodSync for Business bietet Komplettlösungen für die Sicherung und Synchronisierung von Unternehmensdaten für jede Datenquelle.

Erfahre mehr über GoodSync

There is also a filter to keep from copying these, but I haven't used it. That would probably solve my problem before I would have one.).

Bewertungen zu GoodSync

3,9

GoodSync hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 94 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du GoodSync bereits verwendet?

Robert
Robert
Fotograf in Österreich
Fotografie, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Support verarscht mich

Kommentare: Goodsync ist keine Firma die ich empfehlen würde - fliegt raus

keine mehrkeine mehrkeine mehrkeine mehr

Zuerst geben sie für die vorigen Verionen (zb 9, wenn 10 aktuell ist) keine Support (bezahlzte Version). DAs Lizenzssytem hat die Usability auf null gesetzt. Das neue Layout hat zus dazu beigetragen die Anwendung nicht mehr zu nutzen.

Edward
Edward
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

GOOD sync is my favorite backup software!

Kommentare: The great benefit to this backup software to others that I have tried is the level of customization. I have my main personal files in a separate location and those are the most important to have backed up in multiple locations. As for the operating system files, I have used my personal file back up more often, as if I have a problem with a computer, I do a fresh install of the Operating system (NOT from backup), and I have my personal files already backed up separately to install on the new install.

First, GOODSYNC actually copies files faster than windows explorer. I use the program to automatically backup various files to multiple backup hard drives, including cloud drives. I have multiple jobs running, so I can back up certain sets of files to one drive, and others to another drive, all VERY customizable. I have separate storage folders that back up separately, and I also have jobs that backup entire hard drives -- but only files that have changed, so it doesn't have to start from scratch each time. These jobs run automatically, set by the built in scheduler. I also like the option for the program to send an email after each backup, confirming the back up, and alerting me if there are any errors.

Infrequently, there are errors that I can't understand. (The error reporting may be a bit more complex for my needs.). However, I don't see that as a limit to the software, but a limit for me as a non-expert user. Either way, I can see the file that wasn't copied and can filter and/or fix the program so it can be copied, or by-passed if necessary. Usually this happens with temp files that I don't actually need backed up. (There is also a filter to keep from copying these, but I haven't used it. That would probably solve my problem before I would have one.)

Peter
Peter
Software Engineer in USA
Programmentwicklung, Selbstständig

I run all my backups for all my devices using GoodSync

Kommentare: My over all experience is excellent and I would highly recommend this product.

It integrates well with all my NAS devices, Using the "goodsync explorer" program I am able to see all my backup locations including my Google Drive and BackBlaze B2 storage. And the price just can't be beat for what this program is capable of. My fav features are: Integration with all my cloud storage that's simple and easy. Integration with all my NAS devices Synology and WD. Precise control of when and what gets backed up. Ability to detect file changes on MY NAS, MY PC and my cloud service so everything is backed up nearly instantly. The GoodSync Explorer feature makes it easy to see the files on any of my devices or RDP into them if need be. I have recommended this to others and everyone that has taken my advice is very pleased with this program as well.

The only negative I have is that it does not run as a standalone program on the NAS, but since I use a dedicated PC as my backup controller that hasn't really been a hindrance.

User in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awful. Complete waste of money.

Kommentare: I developed great experience with debugging and anger management. It inspired me to scout the market for other solutions, and it encouraged me to learn rsync as a substitute.

It's easy to delete. That's about the best thing I can say: it can be removed by simply dropping it in the trash.

I have used GoodSync on and off for several years. Here's my typical experience: * I install the latest version of GoodSync. * I encounter various intermittent errors. * I delete GoodSync and use another solution. Why do I keep going back? Because I paid for it, and I cling to the hope that they will eventually make it *minimally* effective. No dice. It remains as much garbage as it was when I purchased it. Examples: * Locks up while attempting to sync to a folder. Just becomes totally unresponsive. The process needs to be killed, and often the machine rebooted, to recover from the lockup. * "Undefined Error: 0." Constantly. This is GoodSync's version of "An error occurred." Don't bother emailing GoodSync customer support - they don't know and won't help you. * Sync jobs just fail, spontaneously, mid-sync. The sync is running perfectly, the volumes are both still available... and it abruptly stops. * The network browser is overdesigned and overcomplicated. All you want do is to specify a URL, a username, and a password. Sometimes it accepts the settings. Sometimes it just retains the old settings, and barfs out random error messages. I give up. They are never going to make this software to minimal usability. I have scoured all of my computer systems of this bloated trashware. Don't make the same mistake I did. Don't waste your time, and don't give this developer money. You will regret every dime and every moment you spend on this garbage.

Antwort von Siber Systems

Hi David - We have escalated your support ticket and we have reached out in an attempt to resolve the issues listed in your feedback.

Easy to use product that gets the job done

Kommentare: saved us alot of time and actually worked better than expected for the doctor.

Using this product with the built in scheduler and it works very well now for several years. Implementation was simple as it does compare new to already existing files that you already have in the directories. I setup a simple task for the radiologist here and he was very happy with the way it synced up the data for him in both realtime and on a schedule. Overall I would recommend this product to anyone. Shows you a list of what was copied too that is quite nice.

Some of the tasks can be kind of complicated to setup. You have to think about the file extensions and how you want to setup the transfer and where it will reside. Takes some trial work to get things going sometimes that what I am saying.

Joel
Joel
Founder in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very intelligent and feature rich syncing tool

Kommentare: Syncing files is huge these days and GoodSync has provided me a solution to sync files without storing files in public cloud storage. As well, for the files I do keep in public cloud storage, I can back them up. Long time user and big fan.

I feel safe syncing files with GoodSync because of the smart algorythms for comparing files. As well there are fail-safes built in (optional) that will backup files that are deleted. I have never needed them but it is good to know they are there. The software comes in handy all the time. It integrates with your cloud accounts to back them up and via their GoodSync Connect I can easily sync files over the Internet. I have used it for years and it has provided an easy solution to many types of problems.

The server version of GoodSync is high priced.

charith
electrical engineer in Sri Lanka
Schiffbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best data synchronising tool for busy world

Kommentare: As an electrical engineer, I am very busy during work and after my works hours. Therefore sometimes I forgot to back up my important data or files. GoodSync is one of the software which helps me to continue my work very smoothly. Synchronizing and backup are very imported for my job because I deal with a lot of project-related documents and these documents are the most important part to increase the businesses of my shipbuilding company.

GoodSync has a user-friendly interface and it is very easy to used to file synchronizing and backup. Also, there are many tool end to end encryptions, real-time data transfer, block-level data transfer, and version history control besides synchronizing. It only synchronizing the latest files only and avoid data corruption during data transfer.

Sever license price is very high when compared with other licensing options. Sometimes for some types of file synchronizing speed is low.

Matthew James
Technical Manager in UK
Druck, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Use ever day to move files from FTP to local servers

Real-Time Sync: GoodSync offers real-time synchronization, ensuring that changes made to files are promptly reflected in the destination location.

Lack of Collaboration Features: GoodSync primarily focuses on file synchronization and backup for individual users or small businesses. It may not have the same level of collaboration features as some other cloud storage and synchronization solutions.

Pharmazeutika, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect tool to selectively backup and sync data

Kommentare: GoodSync is one of the most complete solutions for selective backups and folder sync across local networks. It provide a classic 2 sides interface (sources > destinations) and a bunch of parameters and checks to perform file validation during reading-writing processes. Recommended as an alternative to cloud sync services within LAN.

Fine tuned tool for selective backups and folder sync Several triggers can be set up Impressively detailed time scheduling for periodic activities Supports syncs and backups across network devices

Not for non experienced users GUI is improvable Maybe a wizard could help to make it more user-friendly

Instead of saving data on 2-3 places, I can sync different clouds, save spaces.

Kommentare: The software is great, but once I format my computer and reinstall it, it again asks for license and I've to contact customer support, but I am hopeful this will be resolved soon, and you'll link the license to my IP. It saves a lot of time for me. I love the easy to delete function that features with this software.

Everything that I need about my backup data. I desperately needed to sync it to cloud and back to my PC without any other software installation. GoodSync does it. I never delete the files here, just to be sure that I don't need them anymore. I can customize sync options to different hard drives and that's the part I love most.

It took me too long to set up as it is pretty slow in getting installed. Free utilities are also present, but with same features, and automatic exception handling can really cause problem sometimes. One of my files was deleted not to be found again :-(

Antwort von Siber Systems

We're very sorry to hear about your file. Regarding both the lost file and the setup time, please feel free to contact our support team if you haven't already. A representative is always more than happy to assist. Thank you! https://www.goodsync.com/php/gsss/main?lang=en

Ronald
Supervisor in UK
Einzelhandel, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Reliable File Syncing/Backup

Kommentare: Backup, backup, backup. I use this to keep a redundant backup going between a NAS Drive and 2 external backup drives. The best software I have ever bought.

- Backup options - Sync options - Delayed sync/backup - Sync, files, folders, external drives

I have yet to find anything bad to say about this software

Buchhaltung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Waste of Money - Terrible Customer Service

Kommentare: Useless tech support and a flaky app that stops working when you upgrade your hardware. Tech support cannot resolve the issue.

GoodSync is easy to use and it did the job.

I upgraded my SSD on my computer and this was the only application to stop functioning upon completing the task. It just wouldn't run. Tech support kept telling me to try again but it never resolved the problem. I asked for a supervisor to contact me by phone so we could step thru the process of what was happening but they wouldn't do do that. I can no longer run the program I paid for.

Grant
Manager, Systems/IT in Kanada
Großhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A product that does what it says - most of the time

Kommentare: We do rely on the product as an alternative to One Drive, which we found to be completely unreliable.
GoodSync is far more reliable, documents the work it is doing really well, and provides mechanisms to overcome issues more robustly.

The interface is great - comprehensive, giving you the details of what's going on Performance is great - doing live syncs happens quickly and does not degrade performance noticeably

Integration with One Drive is not reliable. At times the connection breaks and the syncing stops. The Central Management of clients also does not work when using a One Drive as a target for syncing.

Antwort von Siber Systems

Hi Grant - thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We have passed this information along to our support team for further review.

Dave
none in USA
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Can't use

Kommentare: Used to be good, but inability to contact support has convinced me to find another product.

It used to work well...........................

I reloaded my harddrive from scratch. Now can't activate software. Tried to create a Goodsync account and cant log into that. And you can't talk to support unless you can log in! I am totally frustrated with this and am giving up.

Tony
I.T. Consultant in Kanada
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GoodSync Enterprise backup software is truly a great product, reliable, versatile and efficient!

Kommentare: Reliable backups with great features.

It provides a number of target options for backup. You can backup or sync to a local drive, a Server, web or to any Windows based device.

The software is great. However, when you uninstall it for the purpose of installing it on another system, it does not decrement the license count. You have to contact SiberSystems to reset the install count.

Menrad
Leiter IT in Schweiz

daily I synchronize about 80 devices

Ingenious, that I must no longer have to access directly to the affected devices. The overview in the dashboard is very good. The view on the status is very important to me. Automated synchronization is a big help for us.

It is a pity that I can not search / filter the individual devices in the dashboard. It would be great if you could group the individual devices.

Antwort von Siber Systems

Hi Menrad - thank you for taking the time to provide a review. Regarding the ability to search/filter individual devices, while GoodSync Server does not have this functionality, the GoodSync Control Center does. You can find more info on the Control Center here: https://www.goodsync.com/business/control-center

tracy
Executive Assistant to Managing Director in Australien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

TTG's Reivew of GoodSync

Kommentare: security of files and continuous backing up of those files

- reliable synchronisation - easy to set up - reasonably priced - security of data

Our clients have not experienced any issues in using this software.

Wendy
Manager in USA

Renewal process is a pain.

Now that we finally got it working, it is fine! It really does a good job now! It is pretty reliable.

Took too long to get it up and working correctly. I think you even had to make some minor changes to get it working for us.

Director of IT in USA

Good Synch is a solid product. We've been using it for years to cross backup data on SANs and NASs

Kommentare: Peace of mind that my data backed up.

The flexibility of the synch and the ability to have multiple synchs configured and be able to manage the timing of those synchs to not interfere with production.

Computer systems administor in Kanada

great for syncing 2 computers

Kommentare: great backup solution

easy to sync for cloud or to another pc. Checks folders for syncing new files. easy to setup and great interface

Workstation and server licensing is different even though they use same software, could load folder with lots of files and folders faster.

Isaiah
BUYER in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Kommentare: We did have several paperwork and issues we needed attention from goodsync and they quickly responded and provided what we needed.

It was easy to use, efficient and if I needed any additional help, the customer care team would gladly respond to my questions. Very easy to work with.

There was nothing I did not like about the software. it worked great.

Julie
Director of Client Success in USA

I mainly use GoodSync because OneDrive Sync is so unreliable.

I like that I can use Dropbox to sync all my laptops and then I use GoodSync to sync specific drives back to my company OneDrive.

I was forced to upgrade to keep the OneDrive sync feature. I purchase this with my personal funds so I would prefer not to be forced into ugrades.

Antwort von Siber Systems

Hi Julie - thank you for taking the time to review GoodSync. Regarding OneDrive, it was originally offered as a beta feature for an upcoming version. Subsequently, once GoodSync 10 was released, upgrades were required in order to maintain this feature. With that being said, we certainly understand the need to stick to a budget and we're happy to offer discounted upgrades when possible. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding pricing should a future upgrade arise.

Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

File replication tool

We use it to synchronize server data in our iis web applications. even the smallest changes in a very short time to the opposite side.

The replication time is longer when the number of files is too large.

THOMAS
Network Administrator in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Unconventional Backup Solution

Flexability. I use GoodSync to facilitate server consolidation, offsite backup, etc. It's ability to "sync" to many different platforms, makes it a solid tool for your specific needs. GoodSync is not your traditional backup software.

The Google Drive connector at times "breaks".

Antwort von Siber Systems

Hi Thomas - thanks for providing feedback! Should you encounter an issue with the Google Drive connector, please don't hesitate to contact our support team and a representative will gladly assist. Thanks again!

Amanda
Administrative Assistant in USA

Used GoodSync to back up my photography business files for years!

I appreciated that they had different sync options. It was easy to customize the different times and types of files to sync between hard drives.

It was, at times, difficult to navigate because there were so many menus and customization options.