Über ABELDent

Bietet überlegene Verwaltungsfunktionen für Verwaltung, Abrechnung, Terminplanung, Behandlungsplanung, klinische Aufzeichnungen und Berichterstattung.

Erfahre mehr über ABELDent

I have worked with it now for 20 years and it just keeps getting better. I recently changed employers, and my new office has a newer more improved version.

Some specific reports and statistics are difficult to obtain.

Bewertungen zu ABELDent

ABELDent hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 73 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ABELDent bereits verwendet?

Kelly
Kelly
Owner in Kanada

Abeldent -

Kommentare: I have been working on Abeldent for 30 years. (When it started as a database). They STILL have the same team members since 1989. That tells you something. I have worked in other offices with other software programs, but nothing is compared to Abeldent.

Abeldent is always ahead of new dental technology. If you want to use the basic fundamentals of the software, it is quite easy and user-friendly. If you want to explore more advanced settings of the software, that is an option as well. It offers so much. I find Abeldent has an easy appointment scheduler to navigate. The financial tab, to me, is so well done. It gives you so many options to view. It is well designed. I think that if team members would enjoy the financial more if they were trained properly on the financial tab. I enjoy the reports menu and contact lists. It's endless

Since the update, the receipt printing is a little slower. HOWEVER, Abeldent team always listens to their customers and ensures that requests are at the forefront and these requested are usually updated in the next version.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thanks for being such a loyal user of ABELDent. And yes, you are correct in stating that many of our early employees are still with the company after several decades of service!

Julia
Office Administrator in Kanada

AbelDent LS+

Kommentare: The benefits... looking on dental care as business -increasing production with staying on the top of the treatment planning and completing the dental work - contacts/ pending appointments, once again- priceless future. The benefits for the patient- improving his dental health!

-Appointment tab- future which not many dental software have. Easy to follow up with treatment. -New Patient intake- if email address is on file while entering new patient in the system, there is option interactive form to be emailed to patient and be completed prior initial visit.

A bit slow software, it take time to open, print, etc.; also x-rays are not in the software itself but done through bridge with image software, any way most of dental software are working this way, rare when imaging is incorporated in.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to make such an in-depth review of our software! We appreciate your honest and comprehensive feedback. As we continuously learn to improve our products to make them better for dental professionals, our ongoing updates improve ABELDent's performance. We are looking forward to continuing to assist you and your team with the best quality practice management solutions!

Heather
CDA treatment coordinator in Kanada

Review of Abel

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have used Abel for 20 plus years and find it very easy to use

Very user friendly and easy to train new staff on this program

Unable to text patients unless on the portal

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for taking the time to review our dental software. We appreciate your long-time use of our product, and we are glad that ABELDent has provided you with such easy-to-use technology for over twenty years. Regarding your comment on texting patients, we want to recommend you upgrade to our latest software versions, ABELDent LS+ (modern local solution) or ABELDent CS (cloud solution). ABELDent LS+ allows for seamless integration with our new and improved Patient Communication System (PCS). ABELDent CS has built-in communication features, including two-way texting for easier patient messaging. If you would like to upgrade to either option, we encourage you to reach out to us at 1-800-267-2235, and press 1.

Dental Administrator in Kanada

Outdated Dental Software

Kommentare: I used the software for 2 years and 3 months. I am grateful my employer was willing to switch to a modern dental software system and move away from the very antiquated ABELDent.

Two things I liked about ABELDent was that when you write a note about the appointment, it is date stamped and locked to the appointment. This was helpful. Along with the notes section that was either for that specific day and a section that was carried through every day. Two things that I could live without.

The software is outdated and "in transition". I have never used a dental software that has been "in between versions". There were certain functions with billing that would only work if you followed through with the second function otherwise you would get errors and the system would crash. The software crashed a lot and was not user friendly. Support calls were never very supportive and they usually didn't have the answer because their software was "in transition" to their next version. The accounting reports were miles long and was a headache for our accountant. They frequently didn't balance and I had to run a "silent report" to then refresh the system and try processing my month end for the second time hoping it would balance as the system confused it's own numbers. It is not user friendly capable of transitioning an office to go paperless with charts. The odontogram and charting is not modern. Appointments would occasionally "disappear" with no trace! Appointments cannot extending by dragging the appointment down, you must click into the appointment and extend the units of time.

Antwort von ABELDent

Customers only receive fully tested general release versions - "transition versions remain in development until ready for general release unless the customer agrees to beta testing. We now offer two platforms - local server solution with a traditional windows interface and a cloud server solution with a fresh modern user interface. Thousands of customers successfully balance their accounting transactions everyday - no need to do month end reports. We can't speak to the reason for the system crashes as this office remains anonymous and there could be any number of reasons for them. A large percentage of our customers have successfully transitioned to paperless. The ondontogram/ clinical note functionality has been upgraded in both ABELDent platform versions with the cloud version incorporating a bold new look and degree of customization. In summary, we have a documented high level of customer satisfaction however we realize we cannot keep every customer happy all the time.

Al
Manager in Kanada

Abeldent Review

Kommentare: I have been using ABELDent since 2004 and I like the software very well. Ms. Apurva Vashisht she is an excellent sales associate explained very clearly about all benefits can be achieved from ABELDent software to improve our dental business scheduling and including other benefits. Excellent ABELDent technical support team, they go beyond to resolve any issues affecting ABELDent software.

Ease of use software, user friendly it has potential for adding useful features.

A bit slow software. Sometimes glitches occurs with SQL services (2 out 10 services not running) after restarting the server PC, you have to go manually select not running SQL services to run. The default backup should not be in C drive, if C drive die you lose the backup, it is better to have your backup in a different drive. Does not have Medical/Dental dictation software with speech recognition, it would be the best to have instead of typing.

vor 3 Monaten

Thank you for your review and for being a long-time ABELDent client! Your feedback about adding useful features rings true! Our goal is to be your All in One solution! With our new products ABELDent LS+ (local solution) and ABELDent CS (our cloud solution), we are confident that we will continue to expand our features to support our customers even better. This also includes our voice activated perio charting, which eliminates much of the typing. We are sorry to hear that SQL Server is giving you some problems. Microsoft SQL Server is the most popular and one of the most stable databases globally, and these types of issues are very unusual. Simple actions like reinstalling SQL will typically clear up these types of problems with services and performance. Our technical support team will be happy to look at the specific errors and advise on the resolution. Our SQL backups can easily be directed to any drive. Of course, the local SQL backup does not replace a good regular offsite backup.

Medina
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excited to see what's next!

Kommentare: My overall experience with ABELDent has been extremely positive! There's 24 hours support, and knowledgeable customer support reps and trainers who understand the dental field. It makes a big difference when the person on the other end can make sense of what you're asking and WHY you need what you're asking for.

What I love most about ABELDent is how easy it is to use. I've used several other dental softwares and ABELDent allows the user to navigate through their preferred method. Some may choose to use the icons, some might like the right-click menu and then there are people like myself who LOVE the ability to use shortcut keys. I also enjoy the being able to multitask- I can bill, collect/allocate payments and submit to insurance from the scheduler. Being an Office Manager, it's important for me to able to complete my tasks quickly!

Although it's a rarity, I can't drag an appointment onto reservered time e.g lunch time. I can 'add' an appointment onto reserved time, but would like to just drag and drop it.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thanks for your positive feedback about ABELDent Support and your review of the software. We are pleased that you find the software easy to use and like the flexibility of having multiple navigation options to complete your tasks. Your suggestion on how to improve the appointment scheduler functionality will certainly be considered for future ABELDent updates.

Amazing Upgrade!

The new AbleDent Cloud has been such a wonderful upgrade for our small, growing dental practice! The many new features have allowed us to take our practice to the next level. Our favorite feature is the patient side toolbar that allows you to see all patient information clearly and concisely. (contact information, insurance information, medical alerts, financial status...etc... it's all there!) The automated cloud backup is a huge time saver for us. Also our patients have been absolutely loving the built in text messaging program!

We haven't experienced any cons that the amazing support team has not been able to address or work on for us!

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that your upgrade to the ABELDent Cloud Server version with its new user interface and workflows is working well for you. We have found that many of our other customers have also enjoyed the benefits of automated cloud backups and the appointments reminders feature that helps improves appointment retention rates. Once again, thanks for your continued support.

dr. susan a.
Dentist - Owner in Kanada

ABLE Abel

Kommentare: Simple and user friendly but also have very advance features for techy Practitioners

It has been around for so long and keeps updating itself with current practice culture / environment and technology.

Nothing ! Love everything about it except that one has to expect constant development, updates, upgrades and options.

Antwort von ABELDent

Dear Dr. De Guzman: Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide details of your experience using ABELDent. We are glad to see you find the software easy to use and are benefiting from the updates, including the advanced features.

Pam

Great Dental Software.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Easy to learn and clinical side of program is great. For administration I wish it had more reports available and the financial was more user friendly.

Technical Support is great.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] always goes the extra mile to make sure that all issues are resolved in a timely manner as well as teaching me at the same time. The help option is also great to go to for quick reference.

Financials such as easier printing of previous day invoices, tax receipts, receipts of single family members.

letzten Monat

Thank you for the great feedback about our technical support team here at ABELDent! We will continually strive to do our best to meet and exceed our expectations! Regarding the financials, we truly appreciate your feedback. We may have some options for you. Would you please reach out to us at 1-800-267-2235 at your earliest convenience? At the very least we would like to learn your requirements better, so we can start improving your experience together. Thank You.

Jolene
reception in Kanada

Abel

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Support is very helpful and solve any issues quickly and accurately

The software is very user friendly and easy to train new staff to use the software.

I like everything about this software, We recently transitioned for LS to LS+ and it went well

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for reviewing our dental software! We are pleased that your team has utilized ABELDent's user-friendly features and easy-to-learn workflows. Thank you for choosing our all-in-one software for your practice management. We look forward to continuing to provide you with time-saving updates and improvements!

Leahann
Dental Receptionist in Kanada

Abeldent Dental Software review

Kommentare: Abeldent is a great dental software. I have been using it in our office for 26 years, since it was first installed. It is user friendly. When working, whether is be in the schedule, accounts, contacts, it is straightforward and has a good very good flow.
The Abeldent help section has very good explanaition on topics, when needed.
The Abeldent Sotware Support is excellent. Abeldent Staff are always wonderful to deal with and always helpful. It is rare that I need to contact the Abeldent Software Support for help. It is a very good dental software.

Abeldent is a great dental software. It is very user friendly. It allows us to customize our schedule for our office needs. When working, whether is be in the schedule, accounts, contacts, it is straightforward and has a good very good flow. The Abeldent help section has very good explanaition on topics, when needed. The Abeldent Sotware Support is excellent. Abeldent Staff are always wonderful to deal with and always helpful.

Honestly, I haven't come across anything that I don't like. I guess if there was 1 thing that I like least about this software is that it has limited space for additional description/notes for appointments. It would be nice if these extra notes could show up on the schedule. It is only on occasion that we need it. We are able to work around it.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide feedback on your experience using ABELDent. We are glad that you have been able to easily customize the scheduler to your preferences and that the ABELDent administrative workflows are meeting your needs. With respect to appointment scheduler notes, there are several new features to bring different types of notes to a user's attention while still respecting patient privacy. Please contact us at your convenience to discuss how we might better meet your needs.

Heather
Regional Manager in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Abeldent Is The Dental Software of Choice

Kommentare: Experience has been very good. As stated previously, the support available is easily accessible, and the help index is beneficial.
The support staff are knowledgeable and provide accurate instructions when needed. Unfortunately, I have experienced other software company's support staff providing incorrect advice. Especially where the A/R is concerned.
Consistent staffing, long term staffing.

Program is easy to use and the support team are fantastic and readily available. Navigating the options and screens is easy, as the the title and headings make sense, supporting the reporting you are seeking. (with the exception of the Procedure Code Report) When hiring staff, most candidates have used Abeldent Software which allows for minimal training.

Would prefer to be able to run 2 separate corps in the software and not have combined corps data on reporting. (Former owner and new corps) The Procedure Code Report title needs to change as it is currently called a Production Report.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review! We are ecstatic that your team's experience with ABELDent has been great. Our support staff is always available to help your team configure the best way to use our software efficiently. Please reach out to us regarding your preference to run two separate corps in the software. ABELDent CS (Cloud System) has newer reporting capabilities, and we are continually developing new and improved functions for ABELDent users. We also want to thank you for your feedback on the title of our "Production Report" capability. Our software updates are designed with users like you in mind, and we will keep your feedback in mind when upgrading our software. We invite you to reach out to our trainers for anything your office may need. We look forward to continuing to improve our product for your team.

Neil
Business Manager in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Abeldent cs

Kommentare: Great company!

Abledent CS allows me to work from wherever I have a internet connection. The ability to communicate with patients electronically is a total game changer for our office. I am able to work anytime I want. Charting is well laid out and works very well. Icons are well labeled and easy to find.

Not really. We really Like the software.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with us! We appreciate your feedback on our software. We are so happy to hear patient communication has been such a game-changer for your office! We are also glad that you find our charting navigation and icons in our software easy to identify and use. We hope to continue to provide your office with helpful updates that keep helping your office prosper.

Thalatha
Front Desk Administrator in Kanada

Amazing software

This product is user friendly , it is ideal to go for paper less . Software can store all relevant information of the patients. Easy to generate All kind of Reports, referrals to specialists , patients reminders, etc. The training given was amazing.Our trainer [SENSITIVE CONTENT] did a amazing job. She is very knowledgeable, encouraging and really helpful trainer. She is always there when ever we need support.

After sending the claims to insurance , sometimes the amount is sitting under the patient balance not under the insurance. Sometimes sitting wrong amount under insurance or patient balance. That make me to do one or few transactions before entering the payment. As I heard from Abel dent support,They are fixing that problem in the new version .

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for leaving such an in-depth review! We are so happy to hear that your office has benefited from our various paperless features. We hope to continue to provide your team with simplified workflows to make managing patient appointments, charting, and treatment planning even more effortlessly. Feel free to reach out to us if your office needs any assistance with updating your program, or if you have any issues that we can continue to assist you with.

Janis
manager in Kanada

Abeldent LS+

Kommentare: I have been a client with Abeldent for more than 35years and from their business office to technical support they have always been a pleasure to work with. The new Abeldent LS+ has been easy to learn and adapt to, all of our staff have taken to it very quickly.

Installation was seamless. Tutorials and education provided was easy to follow. In house training the best! Support always helpful and available.

Needs more information on the business end for accounting. Daily Summarized Totals need to break down as previous programs did. Grand Totals of patients accounts not available in financials.

letzten Monat

Thank you for reviewing our dental software! We appreciate your long-time loyalty to our product and patience in letting us evolve into the all in one practice management dental software solution we are today. We are pleased that our modern version, ABELDent LS+, has been so easy to learn for your whole team. We look forward to continuing to provide you with top-notch educational content as well as unmatched live answer support. Regarding the accounting aspect, this is great feedback. If possible could we have one of our trainers reach out to you, or you are welcome to contact us. We would like to review these requirements with you and see if there is any insight we can provide to you with future updates.

Jackie
Administration coordinator in Kanada

Review for ABELDent

Kommentare: ABELDent has been a pleasure to deal with. Challenges have been few, very far between and always addressed. We recently had our office shut down due to a flood in the city we live in which has closed our office down for over 9 months now. ABELDent staff has gone above and beyond to support us during this especially difficult time. I would not hesitate for a moment to recommend ABELDent.

The software is user friendly and the help menu is easy to navigate to find the information that you are looking for. The reports can be customized to bring up the exact information you are looking for from the program to fit your office requirements. The schedule is easy to customize and adding codes and changing colours is straight forward and extremely simple. Their website is great and easy to find what you are looking for. The tutorials are very helpful.

It would be nice to have more flexibility in changing the way the statements look and not be restricted to a certain number of characters in some areas. To be able to load a custom medical history would also be great as well to have a way to check contraindications with a patients medications.

Ken
CFO in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

AbelDent at Stonley Dental Studio

Kommentare: Patient data and reporting are completely paperless. Reports are very useful and can be run for any and all time frames. The software is excellent for our purposes.

Software has been specifically designed for dental practices and the training and support has been excellent and very timely.

Occasionally issues have arisen after an update has been installed that have taken a while for the AbelDent to resolve. The issues never stopped our business from being able to operate. Once reported to AbelDent follow up was immediate and a resolution followed shortly thereafter.

Antwort von ABELDent

Dear Ken: Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience using ABELDent. We are glad to see the software is meeting your needs and you have had positive experiences with our training and support teams. Our goal when providing updates is to improve existing features as well as provide new functionality but as you have pointed out, sometimes issues arrive glad we were able to resolve them to your satisfaction in a timely fashion.

Manuela
dentist in Kanada

great product

Kommentare: Outstanding customer service, very curteous and helpful anytime you call.
An amazing product that makes our life soo much easier even during the busiest days at the office

It is very user friendly and most tasks are very intuitive and require minimal effort to complete. We keep track of our proposed treatments in a very convenient manner by creating contacts that facilitate the job of the secretary when the time comes to schedule appointments.

As an office located in Quebec, the fact that it no longer provides french customer care and it cannot send claims to RAMQ directly... things that i think are going to be finally fixed very soon

Antwort von ABELDent

Your positive feedback validates that we are on the right track and it encourages us to continue providing great system features and customer support. Unfortunately, we are no longer able to provide French customer care but we do continue to provide English language software that includes support for Quebec-specific features. In 2018 RAMQ implemented a new version of their claims system. We are now certified to support that new system, and we are in the final stages of preparing a new update for release that will support this capability.

Brianne
Director of Operations and Marketing in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Impressed with all the functions and feature of Abledent CS

I firmly believe that the training for this product was what allowed us to be able to able to take advantage of all the great feature this program has to offer. This company has an amazing team who is there for thier clients. Abledent CS has helped us advance our services and patient experience and have great features to assist in keeping up with COVID-19 protocols.

We have had a few glitches along the way but all have been resolved in a timely manner.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for your kind and in-depth review of our software. We are happy that our team has met your needs and helped you make the most of our software! We are also pleased to hear that ABELDent CS is helping you advance your services and patient experiences. Our ongoing updates prioritize the health and safety of your team and your patients. We are focused on providing you with COVID-19 documentation and resources to make interactions with your patients safer and more comfortable. We hope you continue to enjoy ABELDent CS, and look forward to providing you with future updates!

Edite

Abeldent Review

Kommentare: Good, prompt customer service in the event that support is needed.

The single most important thing to any dental office is a full schedule. The automated messages by email and text are a huge time saver for the admin staff to confirm upcoming appointments and an amazing way to communicate with patients quickly and effectively.

The only thing we have noticed is that the planned worked doesn't get updated on the odontogram.

letzten Monat

Thank you for reviewing our dental software. We are pleased that our support team has been so quick to help you and meet your needs promptly. We are happy that your team utilizes our time-saving patient communication features! Our new updates will continue to bring improved performance and capabilities to make practice management even easier for your team. Regarding your comment on planned treatment showing in the patient's odontogram, we invite you to reach out to us so we can take a look. Please call us at 1-800-267-2235 and press 2 to speak to us about this, we look forward to hearing from you! Thanks again for reviewing our software!

Alison

Dental software

Booking appointments and moving appts, ease of sending insurance claim forms via edi, easy to understand tabs to navigate through the software. The trainer Neetu is outstanding. She responds immediately to our needs. Very personable.

The financial tab…often need to contact Abeldent to adjust accounting (this comment is from another AR staff person). Wait time is 40 minutes on hold during the day. Eastern time hours in a pacific time zone can get complicated.

vor 9 Monaten

Thanks for giving us detailed feedback on our software! We appreciate your in-depth review of our product. We are happy your office benefits from ABELDent's simple navigation and insurance claims setup. We are also glad to hear that Neetu has been providing outstanding support to you and your team! We apologize for the long wait-time you experienced, as we are always striving to reduce wait times. We want to continually ensure that providing timely support is at the top of our minds, and in the future, we are hopeful we can assist you much quicker.

Jan
Dentist in Kanada

ABELDent Feedback

Software is easy to use and has many needed features

Some specific reports and statistics are difficult to obtain

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience using ABELDent. We are glad that you find it easy to use and it provides many of the features you require. With respect to your reporting needs, there are several options available to produce advanced reports and key performance indicators (KPIs). Please contact us at your convenience to discuss how we might better meet your needs.

Janis

Love It!

I find Abeldent to be very user friendly. Navigating around the software using one finger to locate different aspects of a patients chart is amazing. Their support team is absolutely top notch, always answering calls promptly, very helpful and courteous.

New Voice Activation would help with charting. Having more information about a patient at one time (but I believe this is in the Advantage version) Some of the text boxes only holds a certain number of characters therefore some info needs to be abbreviated and this can be time consuming when training new staff.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thanks for the positive review and continued support. We do have plans to offer voice activated charting, starting with Perio. ABELDent Cloud Server version features a Patient Dashboard which compiles the most requested patient information for viewing on one screen. Special note fields have been added as well that expand significantly the number of characters that can be added in the fields.

Samantha
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Practice Management Software!

Kommentare: The overall experience with ABELDent is great. The staff working there always go above and beyond for their customers. I have had several very positive outcomes with them and find them all to be highly professional, knowledgeable and friendly.

Straightforward software, easy to use and train others on. I like the new features that have been added in the billing area. The new features save me so much time when posting payments.

Nothing too much. The only downside I feel is that when printing the primary and secondary insurance you have to go in and do it separately instead of before you can click both to print at the same time. Other than that its excellent. It's a very minor inconvenience.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for taking the time to report on your experience using ABELDent. We are glad to see it's meeting your needs and you are happy with the support you are receiving. We plan to address the insurance plan printing request in a future ABELDent enhancement.

Eileen
Dental surgeon in Kanada

Abeldent software user since the late 89’s

Kommentare: Great!

Been using Abeldent for over 30 years. The product has regularly evolved to meet the market reality. Customer service has always been supportive. (Specially last experience with [SENSITIVE CONTENT])

The appearance of the interface of the appointment book (would like something lighter)

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for reviewing our practice management software. We appreciate your long-time loyalty to our product! We are proud to hear that we have been evolving steadily to provide your team with the best possible solutions for patient care. Our support team is always available to help you with any inquiries or issues you may be facing. Regarding the appearance of the appointment book, you can adjust the colours to your preference. Navigate to File / Update / Scheduler Setup, select the Work To Do tab, then select each item and click the Background Color button to select whatever color you like.