Über ABELDent

Bietet überlegene Verwaltungsfunktionen für Verwaltung, Abrechnung, Terminplanung, Behandlungsplanung, klinische Aufzeichnungen und Berichterstattung.

Erfahre mehr über ABELDent

Program is easy to use and the support team are fantastic and readily available.

Some specific reports and statistics are difficult to obtain.

Bewertungen zu ABELDent

ABELDent hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 104 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ABELDent bereits verwendet?

Kelly
Kelly
Owner in Kanada

Abeldent -

Kommentare: I have been working on Abeldent for 30 years. (When it started as a database). They STILL have the same team members since 1989. That tells you something. I have worked in other offices with other software programs, but nothing is compared to Abeldent.

Abeldent is always ahead of new dental technology. If you want to use the basic fundamentals of the software, it is quite easy and user-friendly. If you want to explore more advanced settings of the software, that is an option as well. It offers so much. I find Abeldent has an easy appointment scheduler to navigate. The financial tab, to me, is so well done. It gives you so many options to view. It is well designed. I think that if team members would enjoy the financial more if they were trained properly on the financial tab. I enjoy the reports menu and contact lists. It's endless

Since the update, the receipt printing is a little slower. HOWEVER, Abeldent team always listens to their customers and ensures that requests are at the forefront and these requested are usually updated in the next version.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thanks for being such a loyal user of ABELDent. And yes, you are correct in stating that many of our early employees are still with the company after several decades of service!

Medina
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excited to see what's next!

Kommentare: My overall experience with ABELDent has been extremely positive! There's 24 hours support, and knowledgeable customer support reps and trainers who understand the dental field. It makes a big difference when the person on the other end can make sense of what you're asking and WHY you need what you're asking for.

What I love most about ABELDent is how easy it is to use. I've used several other dental softwares and ABELDent allows the user to navigate through their preferred method. Some may choose to use the icons, some might like the right-click menu and then there are people like myself who LOVE the ability to use shortcut keys. I also enjoy the being able to multitask- I can bill, collect/allocate payments and submit to insurance from the scheduler. Being an Office Manager, it's important for me to able to complete my tasks quickly!

Although it's a rarity, I can't drag an appointment onto reservered time e.g lunch time. I can 'add' an appointment onto reserved time, but would like to just drag and drop it.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thanks for your positive feedback about ABELDent Support and your review of the software. We are pleased that you find the software easy to use and like the flexibility of having multiple navigation options to complete your tasks. Your suggestion on how to improve the appointment scheduler functionality will certainly be considered for future ABELDent updates.

Kelsey
Practice Manager in Kanada

Daily Abeldent User

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good, I'm a very new user. I really enjoy trainer [sensitive content hidden], I request her everytime and come prepared with support needed and she's great to get down to business and provide me with step by step help.

There's a lot of built in options to customize your software to your practice. I like that you can delete something and still view in a deleted section such as treatment.

Patient information feel scattered everywhere in different windows. I'd love to see a one-stop-shop for all patient demographics, insurance, family members. I often don't know what pencil I'm needing to click and it's more time consuming that I'd like. I'd love to see a record of reserved time and be able to see what user is shortening or lengthening appointments or reserved time.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to hear about your experience with our training team. We are always happy to help you with any dental software questions or concerns that may come up. The ABELDent patient file contains a lot of crucial information about each patient. The Patient Dashboard displays most information on one screen, and the Personal Sidebar summarizes a patient's information throughout the software. Setting up the Personal and Clinical Sidebars to suit your practice needs will simplify navigation. ABELDent Cloud and Local Plus include a helpful feature called the Global Navigation Bar, which can save you time by making the most common features one click away. If you want guidance on using the Global Navigation Bar or are unsure if your current version has it, please contact our team. We always welcome feedback on making the software easier to use, and we will consider your feedback for future updates. Thanks again for your review and your valuable feedback!

Dental Administrator in Kanada

Outdated Dental Software

Kommentare: I used the software for 2 years and 3 months. I am grateful my employer was willing to switch to a modern dental software system and move away from the very antiquated ABELDent.

Two things I liked about ABELDent was that when you write a note about the appointment, it is date stamped and locked to the appointment. This was helpful. Along with the notes section that was either for that specific day and a section that was carried through every day. Two things that I could live without.

The software is outdated and "in transition". I have never used a dental software that has been "in between versions". There were certain functions with billing that would only work if you followed through with the second function otherwise you would get errors and the system would crash. The software crashed a lot and was not user friendly. Support calls were never very supportive and they usually didn't have the answer because their software was "in transition" to their next version. The accounting reports were miles long and was a headache for our accountant. They frequently didn't balance and I had to run a "silent report" to then refresh the system and try processing my month end for the second time hoping it would balance as the system confused it's own numbers. It is not user friendly capable of transitioning an office to go paperless with charts. The odontogram and charting is not modern. Appointments would occasionally "disappear" with no trace! Appointments cannot extending by dragging the appointment down, you must click into the appointment and extend the units of time.

Antwort von ABELDent

Customers only receive fully tested general release versions - "transition versions remain in development until ready for general release unless the customer agrees to beta testing. We now offer two platforms - local server solution with a traditional windows interface and a cloud server solution with a fresh modern user interface. Thousands of customers successfully balance their accounting transactions everyday - no need to do month end reports. We can't speak to the reason for the system crashes as this office remains anonymous and there could be any number of reasons for them. A large percentage of our customers have successfully transitioned to paperless. The ondontogram/ clinical note functionality has been upgraded in both ABELDent platform versions with the cloud version incorporating a bold new look and degree of customization. In summary, we have a documented high level of customer satisfaction however we realize we cannot keep every customer happy all the time.

Natalie
Dentist in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My experience with [sensitive content hidden]

Switching to ABELDent was a great choice. [sensitive content hidden] assistance was amazing and met our training needs. There are many features that [sensitive content hidden] has shown us, and we are excited to learn about all the upcoming new features. Emailing and texting our pts for health history, upcoming and past due appts are great tools to communicate with our patients. My team is very happy with ABELDent.

A little overwhelming at the beginning but once you get the hang of it the software is excellent

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent on Capterra! We value your feedback on our all in one dental software solution. Thanks for letting us know your thoughts on our new features, including patient communication and online forms! We also appreciate your thorough feedback on your experience with our training team. If you ever have any questions or need any guidance or help, our support team is available 24/7 year-round to assist you. Thank you again for reviewing our dental software!

Amazing Upgrade!

The new AbleDent Cloud has been such a wonderful upgrade for our small, growing dental practice! The many new features have allowed us to take our practice to the next level. Our favorite feature is the patient side toolbar that allows you to see all patient information clearly and concisely. (contact information, insurance information, medical alerts, financial status...etc... it's all there!) The automated cloud backup is a huge time saver for us. Also our patients have been absolutely loving the built in text messaging program!

We haven't experienced any cons that the amazing support team has not been able to address or work on for us!

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that your upgrade to the ABELDent Cloud Server version with its new user interface and workflows is working well for you. We have found that many of our other customers have also enjoyed the benefits of automated cloud backups and the appointments reminders feature that helps improves appointment retention rates. Once again, thanks for your continued support.

dr. susan a.
Dentist - Owner in Kanada

ABLE Abel

Kommentare: Simple and user friendly but also have very advance features for techy Practitioners

It has been around for so long and keeps updating itself with current practice culture / environment and technology.

Nothing ! Love everything about it except that one has to expect constant development, updates, upgrades and options.

Antwort von ABELDent

Dear Dr. De Guzman: Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide details of your experience using ABELDent. We are glad to see you find the software easy to use and are benefiting from the updates, including the advanced features.

Jess
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Erindale review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: 8/10 - easy to use, user friendly and very efficient

we like the ease of use, continual upgrades and the great reporting features along with some of trainers who are outstanding at their job!

Its fairly easy to use but unless you are fully trained, you will miss a lot of benefits that this software is capable of

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for reviewing our dental software on Capterra! We appreciate your feedback on our all in one practice management solution and your experience with ABELDent’s reporting features and our training team. If your team ever needs additional support or training, please feel free to contact us at your convenience. Our team is available 24/7 to help you with any ABELDent questions you may have. Thank you again for your review!

CHERYL
DENTAL TREATMENT COORDINATOR in Kanada

CUSTOMER SUPPORT

CALLED CUSTOMER SUPPORT REGARDING SCANNING DOCUMENTS INTO THE DOCS TAB. WAS ONLY ON HOLD FOR LESS THAN 1 MIN. SPOKE WITH [sensitive content hidden] AND HE WAS ABLE TO FIX MY ISSUE WITHIN 5 MINS.

USUALLY ON HOLD FOR SEVERAL MINS TO GET THROUGH TO CUSTOMER SUPPORT BUT NOT THIS TIME

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to review our all in one dental software solution on Capterra! We are happy to hear about your excellent experience with Ali from our dental support team. We appreciate your regular patience when getting through to our team. We are available 24/7/365 for whenever you may need our support. Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with prompt support when needed!

Heather
CDA TREATMENT COORDINATOR in Kanada

Working with Marica

Marica is the most helpful, friendly trainer I have ever worked with. She is kind and explains everything so well. I would recommend her to anyone in the dental field

At this time, we have no suggestions. Maybe in the future

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We appreciate your glowing review of our practice management solution. Additionally, thank you for sharing your excellent experience with Marica from our training team. If you ever need additional support during typical off-hours, our support team is available 24/7 year-round. Thanks again for taking the time to review ABELDent, and we look forward to continuing to work with you!

Julia
Office Administrator in Kanada

Customer Support Review

Kommentare: Customer support is very nice, trainers are good. Facing sometimes issues with LS+ as new application can be challenging, but technical support is right on. Special thanks to Ruel N., I had him as tech support recently and he is always very helpful, polite and knowledgeable. All together good experience with all support.

Appointment tab, easy to track outstanding treatments beside treatment reports and to figure out family appointments

AbelDent LS+ Treatment plan in Chart tab- you can't see the cost of treatment, just procedures. Also when you want to print treatment plan even if you select the option to be printed only open plan still will print all active plans, so case presentation can't be separated on printing, just totals of outstanding Tx. Other when you close Tx plan there is no option "referred Tx" status.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for reviewing our all in one dental software solution. We appreciate your detailed feedback on our dental support service and our practice management software. We are continually working on improving our products for an even better dental practice management experience. We have taken your feedback regarding ABELDent treatment planning into consideration. Thank you again for your valuable feedback on your experience with ABELDent, and we look forward to improving our product alongside you.

joyce
office manager in Kanada

review

installed the able portal, not sure if it is easy to use as we haven't used it yet.

Some charting conditions are missing. Alternate ID would be nice if it carried throughout chart not just in personal tab.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We hope you enjoy using your ABELDent-integrated patient communication system. We also appreciate your feedback on our charting conditions in our charting tab. If you have any suggestions for additions you would like to see in our software, please get in touch with us and let us know! We are happy to hear your suggestions and work on improving ABELDent dental software. If you have any questions about your ABELDent software, we invite you to call us at your convenience – our support team is available 24/7/365.

Kelli

[sensitive content hidden] is very helpful!! Thank you 😊

It’s very user friendly and most staff have an easy transition using

The accounting aspect of the software is not ideal most of the time and I wish texting appointment reminders were included in pricing

letztes Jahr

Thank you for reviewing our all in one dental software! We try to keep our software as accessible and intuitive as possible to provide a simpler experience for everyone. We invite you to contact us about the accounting aspect of the software so that we can hear your feedback on how we can improve ABELDent. Thank you for your thoughts on texting and being included in the pricing. We strive to keep our pricing fair based on the third-party costs we incur. Thank you again for taking the time to review ABELDent dental software!

Sharon
Owner/Reception in Kanada

Upgrade has been awesome

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] and the rest of the staff were so amazing. They really made sure we had a seamless upgrade. I can't thank them enough. They are a phenomenal team. I would highly recommend them. Thank you!!

user friendly, so efficient, love the icons, does everything we need

we still use walk in slips which have not been updated. the appointments that people have are duplicated on the sheet at the bottom, so that section is not helpful

letztes Jahr

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We appreciate your feedback on our practice management software and our support and training team. ABELDent provides features that allow for an entirely paperless practice experience. For instance, transitioning from walk-in slips to our email feature may improve your workflow. If you have any questions about our paperless software capabilities, please call us at 1-800-267-ABEL (2235), extension 1. Thank you again for your kind recommendation!

Seerat

Abeldent Dental Software

Kommentare: I have been using this software in dental clinic setting since 2015. Overall, I love using this software as it is very user-friendly.

It does feel overwhelming for a new user but once the software is set up to your needs it is extremely user friendly

The way it prints tax receipts and statements as it can be confusing for patients to read them without getting confused.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for reviewing our practice management software! We are happy that your office has enjoyed our dental software for such a long time. We are glad that your team finds ABELDent user-friendly and easy to use. We encourage your office to use our ongoing training resources at any time, such as ABELDent Mastery or our group of trainers, who are always ready to help. We invite you to reach out to either our support team or our training team so we can help you configure your receipts or help you find a way to make your financial documentation easier for your patients to understand.

Jillian
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We use Abel on a day to day bases, we like the ease of use and the access to support when questions are needed.

We wish treatment manager was alittle more user friendly and you could access all options via that page

letztes Jahr

Thanks for taking the time to review ABELDent dental software. We are happy to hear that our comprehensive practice management software is easy to use. We are also glad your team finds ABELDent's 24/7 support accessible when you have questions. Thank you for your honest feedback on ABELDent's treatment manager. We will keep your feedback in mind for future improvements to our dental software.

Janet

software support

Kommentare: We are starting to implement features we have not been utilizing and requiring support.

It is fairly easing to use. I like the ability to create a scheduling template.

It seems like when there is an update often it creates a problem in another area

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for reviewing our software! We are happy to hear you find ABELDent easy to use and that the scheduling template capabilities have been helpful for you. Our updates are designed to improve your overall experience with our product. We try to be pretty quick about patches and bug fixes to ensure you have the best experience and can remain as productive as possible. It is important to remember that there may be some initial bugs across all types of software when there are updates. If you encounter any bugs, we encourage you to contact our support team so we can work to find a fix for you quickly.

Bev
Business Manager in Kanada

Abel Review

Kommentare: We have been using Abel since 1995, and have never looked for a new software

Abel is easy to use, support is very helpful!

The new payment screen, the amount may differ from what is showing on the financial screen.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for your continued support of ABELDent! You have seen our software grow and evolve through the years towards the modern solution you have today. We are happy that our product is easy for your team to use, and that support has been helpful for you! We look forward to continuing to provide you with updates and improvements to make practice management as easy as possible for your team. Please reach out to us at 1-800-267-2235, so we may understand and assist you concerning the different information being displayed on the new payment screen from what is showing on the financial screen. Thank You!

Carrie
Independent Registered Dental Hygienist in Kanada

Best Dental Software

Ease of use on a daily basis, great reports, ease of scheduling and great support when we need it.

I really don’t have any complaints. I have used Abel for 10 years.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We are happy to hear ABELDent's ease of scheduling, reports, and dental support team have provided you with a great dental software experience. We appreciate your decade-long usage of ABELDent and look forward to continuing to provide you with the best dental software available!

Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simcoe dental clinic

Kommentare: today's experience was great

it is what we know and use.

dated... we would like to move over to the new platform. The quote was excessive seeing that we have been using and paying for this product/service for 20 years.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for reviewing our practice management software. We appreciate your team's long-time loyalty to ABELDent! We encourage your office to upgrade to one of our latest options, ABELDent LS+ (an in-house server in your office), or ABELDent CS (a cloud solution). Both options are the same modern version with new functionalities and an updated look-and-feel. We hope to show you the tremendous value of upgrading, and look forward to continuing to improve your ABELDent experience.

Knowlton
dentist in Kanada

dental software

Kommentare: We use it for all our dental practice management needs.
In regards to my con, the company realized their errors and introduced much better functioning add ons that allowed me to cancel the third party software

Extremely stable reliable software, no real problems over the years

slow to adapt newer technologies, had to use a third party software as the feature brought forward by abledent did not have proper functionality.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide feedback on your experience using ABELDent and for your support over the years. We are glad to see that the recent improvements made to ABELDent now better meet your needs so you no longer require your third party software.

Pam

Great Dental Software.

Kommentare: Easy to learn and clinical side of program is great. For administration I wish it had more reports available and the financial was more user friendly.

Technical Support is great.[SENSITIVE CONTENT] always goes the extra mile to make sure that all issues are resolved in a timely manner as well as teaching me at the same time. The help option is also great to go to for quick reference.

Financials such as easier printing of previous day invoices, tax receipts, receipts of single family members.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for the great feedback about our technical support team here at ABELDent! We will continually strive to do our best to meet and exceed our expectations! Regarding the financials, we truly appreciate your feedback. We may have some options for you. Would you please reach out to us at 1-800-267-2235 at your earliest convenience? At the very least we would like to learn your requirements better, so we can start improving your experience together. Thank You.

Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

DENTAL IT SUPPORT Perspective

Kommentare: We really enjoy our relationship with Abelsoft and supporting Abeldent with our mutual client base.

Abel is always introducing new features and releases updates on a regular basis. Often we do not see with with other Practice Management vendors. Support has always been excellent and your technicians are ready to assist if we ever need them.

We find the Rainbow technologies licensing is a bit sensitive and requires work arounds quite often to get it to work. I would love to see a licensing method or system that just works out of the box ....all the time if possible.

Jolene
reception in Kanada

Abel

Kommentare: Support is very helpful and solve any issues quickly and accurately

The software is very user friendly and easy to train new staff to use the software.

I like everything about this software, We recently transitioned for LS to LS+ and it went well

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for reviewing our dental software! We are pleased that your team has utilized ABELDent's user-friendly features and easy-to-learn workflows. Thank you for choosing our all-in-one software for your practice management. We look forward to continuing to provide you with time-saving updates and improvements!

Tracy
administrator in Kanada

Abeldent User

Kommentare: Great customer support, easy to use software

simple to use and easy to train or show others how to use the system.

Billing / financial section tends to be a bit difficult to use. Id like the invoice to be able to print off details after the billing date.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review! We are glad that your office has found ABELDent easy-to-use and simple to train new hires with. We also want to thank you for your suggestion regarding our billing and financial capabilities. We will take your comments into account for future updates!