Über ABELDent

Bietet überlegene Verwaltungsfunktionen für Verwaltung, Abrechnung, Terminplanung, Behandlungsplanung, klinische Aufzeichnungen und Berichterstattung.

Erfahre mehr über ABELDent

I have worked with it now for 20 years and it just keeps getting better. I recently changed employers, and my new office has a newer more improved version.

Some specific reports and statistics are difficult to obtain.

Bewertungen zu ABELDent

ABELDent hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ABELDent bereits verwendet?

Kelly
Kelly
Owner in Kanada

Abeldent -

Kommentare: I have been working on Abeldent for 30 years. (When it started as a database). They STILL have the same team members since 1989. That tells you something. I have worked in other offices with other software programs, but nothing is compared to Abeldent.

Abeldent is always ahead of new dental technology. If you want to use the basic fundamentals of the software, it is quite easy and user-friendly. If you want to explore more advanced settings of the software, that is an option as well. It offers so much. I find Abeldent has an easy appointment scheduler to navigate. The financial tab, to me, is so well done. It gives you so many options to view. It is well designed. I think that if team members would enjoy the financial more if they were trained properly on the financial tab. I enjoy the reports menu and contact lists. It's endless

Since the update, the receipt printing is a little slower. HOWEVER, Abeldent team always listens to their customers and ensures that requests are at the forefront and these requested are usually updated in the next version.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thanks for being such a loyal user of ABELDent. And yes, you are correct in stating that many of our early employees are still with the company after several decades of service!

Medina
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excited to see what's next!

Kommentare: My overall experience with ABELDent has been extremely positive! There's 24 hours support, and knowledgeable customer support reps and trainers who understand the dental field. It makes a big difference when the person on the other end can make sense of what you're asking and WHY you need what you're asking for.

What I love most about ABELDent is how easy it is to use. I've used several other dental softwares and ABELDent allows the user to navigate through their preferred method. Some may choose to use the icons, some might like the right-click menu and then there are people like myself who LOVE the ability to use shortcut keys. I also enjoy the being able to multitask- I can bill, collect/allocate payments and submit to insurance from the scheduler. Being an Office Manager, it's important for me to able to complete my tasks quickly!

Although it's a rarity, I can't drag an appointment onto reservered time e.g lunch time. I can 'add' an appointment onto reserved time, but would like to just drag and drop it.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thanks for your positive feedback about ABELDent Support and your review of the software. We are pleased that you find the software easy to use and like the flexibility of having multiple navigation options to complete your tasks. Your suggestion on how to improve the appointment scheduler functionality will certainly be considered for future ABELDent updates.

Natalie
Dentist in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My experience with [sensitive content hidden]

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Switching to ABELDent was a great choice. [sensitive content hidden] assistance was amazing and met our training needs. There are many features that [sensitive content hidden] has shown us, and we are excited to learn about all the upcoming new features. Emailing and texting our pts for health history, upcoming and past due appts are great tools to communicate with our patients. My team is very happy with ABELDent.

A little overwhelming at the beginning but once you get the hang of it the software is excellent

vor 5 Tagen

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent on Capterra! We value your feedback on our all in one dental software solution. Thanks for letting us know your thoughts on our new features, including patient communication and online forms! We also appreciate your thorough feedback on your experience with our training team. If you ever have any questions or need any guidance or help, our support team is available 24/7 year-round to assist you. Thank you again for reviewing our dental software!

Dental Administrator in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Outdated Dental Software

Kommentare: I used the software for 2 years and 3 months. I am grateful my employer was willing to switch to a modern dental software system and move away from the very antiquated ABELDent.

Two things I liked about ABELDent was that when you write a note about the appointment, it is date stamped and locked to the appointment. This was helpful. Along with the notes section that was either for that specific day and a section that was carried through every day. Two things that I could live without.

The software is outdated and "in transition". I have never used a dental software that has been "in between versions". There were certain functions with billing that would only work if you followed through with the second function otherwise you would get errors and the system would crash. The software crashed a lot and was not user friendly. Support calls were never very supportive and they usually didn't have the answer because their software was "in transition" to their next version. The accounting reports were miles long and was a headache for our accountant. They frequently didn't balance and I had to run a "silent report" to then refresh the system and try processing my month end for the second time hoping it would balance as the system confused it's own numbers. It is not user friendly capable of transitioning an office to go paperless with charts. The odontogram and charting is not modern. Appointments would occasionally "disappear" with no trace! Appointments cannot extending by dragging the appointment down, you must click into the appointment and extend the units of time.

Antwort von ABELDent

Customers only receive fully tested general release versions - "transition versions remain in development until ready for general release unless the customer agrees to beta testing. We now offer two platforms - local server solution with a traditional windows interface and a cloud server solution with a fresh modern user interface. Thousands of customers successfully balance their accounting transactions everyday - no need to do month end reports. We can't speak to the reason for the system crashes as this office remains anonymous and there could be any number of reasons for them. A large percentage of our customers have successfully transitioned to paperless. The ondontogram/ clinical note functionality has been upgraded in both ABELDent platform versions with the cloud version incorporating a bold new look and degree of customization. In summary, we have a documented high level of customer satisfaction however we realize we cannot keep every customer happy all the time.

Darlene

Abel review

Kommentare: Overall is good. Our trainer is fantastic with keeping us informed

User friendly and easy to find things when there are new staff

Glitches In the financial screens when payments wont go where u tell them to

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to review ABELDent, our all in one dental software solution on Capterra! We appreciate your honest feedback on your experience with our practice management software. We encourage you to update your ABELDent software regularly to minimize bugs and keep your software running as smoothly as possible. If you are experiencing glitches, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team! We are happy to help you get the most out of your ABELDent software. We are available 24/7/365 whenever you may need us. Thank you again for your review!

Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Upgrade!

The new AbleDent Cloud has been such a wonderful upgrade for our small, growing dental practice! The many new features have allowed us to take our practice to the next level. Our favorite feature is the patient side toolbar that allows you to see all patient information clearly and concisely. (contact information, insurance information, medical alerts, financial status...etc... it's all there!) The automated cloud backup is a huge time saver for us. Also our patients have been absolutely loving the built in text messaging program!

We haven't experienced any cons that the amazing support team has not been able to address or work on for us!

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for your kind review. We are glad that your upgrade to the ABELDent Cloud Server version with its new user interface and workflows is working well for you. We have found that many of our other customers have also enjoyed the benefits of automated cloud backups and the appointments reminders feature that helps improves appointment retention rates. Once again, thanks for your continued support.

dr. susan a.
Dentist - Owner in Kanada

ABLE Abel

Kommentare: Simple and user friendly but also have very advance features for techy Practitioners

It has been around for so long and keeps updating itself with current practice culture / environment and technology.

Nothing ! Love everything about it except that one has to expect constant development, updates, upgrades and options.

Antwort von ABELDent

Dear Dr. De Guzman: Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to provide details of your experience using ABELDent. We are glad to see you find the software easy to use and are benefiting from the updates, including the advanced features.

Heather
CDA TREATMENT COORDINATOR in Kanada

Working with Marica

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Marica is the most helpful, friendly trainer I have ever worked with. She is kind and explains everything so well. I would recommend her to anyone in the dental field

At this time, we have no suggestions. Maybe in the future

letzten Monat

Thanks for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We appreciate your glowing review of our practice management solution. Additionally, thank you for sharing your excellent experience with Marica from our training team. If you ever need additional support during typical off-hours, our support team is available 24/7 year-round. Thanks again for taking the time to review ABELDent, and we look forward to continuing to work with you!

Shawna
Admin assistant in Kanada

Granby River Dental

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like that Abel Dent is very easy to learn and user friendly.

I least like that Abel Dent is slow and will shut down and "abort" at times.

letzten Monat

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We appreciate your feedback on your experience with our all in one dental software solution. We are glad to hear your experience with finding ABELDent easy to learn and user-friendly. If you ever have any issues with our software, we invite you to contact our support team – we are available 24/7 year-round to help you get the most out of your ABELDent software. Thanks again for taking the time to review our all in one dental software!

Kamran
Dentist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ABELDent experience from recent conversion

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like working with Kimberley, our trainer, she is very knowledgeable. She helps me overcome my challenges associated with changing software since I had been using a different program for 22 years. This has been a huge change for me and I have learned alot and know that ABELDent will support my future learning.

Some of our converted insurance plans did not have all of the information we wanted initially, although this was resolved.

letzten Monat

Thank for reviewing ABELDent, our all in one practice management software! We appreciate your feedback on your experience with Kimberley from our training team. We also want to thank you for your patience throughout the conversion. We appreciate your commitment to switching to a new software after 22 years! We look forward to continuing to help you whenever you need us.

Julia
Office Administrator in Kanada

Customer Support Review

Kommentare: Customer support is very nice, trainers are good. Facing sometimes issues with LS+ as new application can be challenging, but technical support is right on. Special thanks to Ruel N., I had him as tech support recently and he is always very helpful, polite and knowledgeable. All together good experience with all support.

Appointment tab, easy to track outstanding treatments beside treatment reports and to figure out family appointments

AbelDent LS+ Treatment plan in Chart tab- you can't see the cost of treatment, just procedures. Also when you want to print treatment plan even if you select the option to be printed only open plan still will print all active plans, so case presentation can't be separated on printing, just totals of outstanding Tx. Other when you close Tx plan there is no option "referred Tx" status.

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for reviewing our all in one dental software solution. We appreciate your detailed feedback on our dental support service and our practice management software. We are continually working on improving our products for an even better dental practice management experience. We have taken your feedback regarding ABELDent treatment planning into consideration. Thank you again for your valuable feedback on your experience with ABELDent, and we look forward to improving our product alongside you.

Alison
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dental software

Booking appointments and moving appts, ease of sending insurance claim forms via edi, easy to understand tabs to navigate through the software. The trainer Neetu is outstanding. She responds immediately to our needs. Very personable.

The financial tab…often need to contact Abeldent to adjust accounting (this comment is from another AR staff person). Wait time is 40 minutes on hold during the day. Eastern time hours in a pacific time zone can get complicated.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thanks for giving us detailed feedback on our software! We appreciate your in-depth review of our product. We are happy your office benefits from ABELDent's simple navigation and insurance claims setup. We are also glad to hear that Neetu has been providing outstanding support to you and your team! We apologize for the long wait-time you experienced, as we are always striving to reduce wait times. We want to continually ensure that providing timely support is at the top of our minds, and in the future, we are hopeful we can assist you much quicker.

Janis

Love It!

I find Abeldent to be very user friendly. Navigating around the software using one finger to locate different aspects of a patients chart is amazing. Their support team is absolutely top notch, always answering calls promptly, very helpful and courteous.

New Voice Activation would help with charting. Having more information about a patient at one time (but I believe this is in the Advantage version) Some of the text boxes only holds a certain number of characters therefore some info needs to be abbreviated and this can be time consuming when training new staff.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thanks for the positive review and continued support. We do have plans to offer voice activated charting, starting with Perio. ABELDent Cloud Server version features a Patient Dashboard which compiles the most requested patient information for viewing on one screen. Special note fields have been added as well that expand significantly the number of characters that can be added in the fields.

Seerat
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Abeldent Dental Software

Kommentare: I have been using this software in dental clinic setting since 2015. Overall, I love using this software as it is very user-friendly.

It does feel overwhelming for a new user but once the software is set up to your needs it is extremely user friendly

The way it prints tax receipts and statements as it can be confusing for patients to read them without getting confused.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for reviewing our practice management software! We are happy that your office has enjoyed our dental software for such a long time. We are glad that your team finds ABELDent user-friendly and easy to use. We encourage your office to use our ongoing training resources at any time, such as ABELDent Mastery or our group of trainers, who are always ready to help. We invite you to reach out to either our support team or our training team so we can help you configure your receipts or help you find a way to make your financial documentation easier for your patients to understand.

Sharon
Owner/Reception in Kanada

Upgrade has been awesome

Kommentare: [sensitive content hidden] and the rest of the staff were so amazing. They really made sure we had a seamless upgrade. I can't thank them enough. They are a phenomenal team. I would highly recommend them. Thank you!!

user friendly, so efficient, love the icons, does everything we need

we still use walk in slips which have not been updated. the appointments that people have are duplicated on the sheet at the bottom, so that section is not helpful

letztes Jahr

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We appreciate your feedback on our practice management software and our support and training team. ABELDent provides features that allow for an entirely paperless practice experience. For instance, transitioning from walk-in slips to our email feature may improve your workflow. If you have any questions about our paperless software capabilities, please call us at 1-800-267-ABEL (2235), extension 1. Thank you again for your kind recommendation!

Cidalia
Receptionist Supervisor in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good

I am happy with the portal feature. We are just starting to use it and everyone is excited about it.

One con is having to do a lot of clicks to: print claims, predeterminations... It seems the newer the version the more clicks have to be done

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for taking the time to review ABELDent. We are pleased to hear that your team is excited about using our Portal. We look forward to your office thriving with simplified patient communication! In regards to your con, we invite you to contact us, so we can put you in touch with one of our trainers to learn more about the improved workflows with our newer products! We are sure we can help reduce the number of clicks for you. Our goal is to improve your experience and continually make the workflows more user-friendly, so it will also help us learn where we may need to improve further.

Bev
Business Manager in Kanada

Abel Review

Kommentare: We have been using Abel since 1995, and have never looked for a new software

Abel is easy to use, support is very helpful!

The new payment screen, the amount may differ from what is showing on the financial screen.

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for your continued support of ABELDent! You have seen our software grow and evolve through the years towards the modern solution you have today. We are happy that our product is easy for your team to use, and that support has been helpful for you! We look forward to continuing to provide you with updates and improvements to make practice management as easy as possible for your team. Please reach out to us at 1-800-267-2235, so we may understand and assist you concerning the different information being displayed on the new payment screen from what is showing on the financial screen. Thank You!

Christie
Independent registered Dental Hygienist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great software

Kommentare: It has been a great fit. I’m very comfortable using it and it keeps excellent records

So easy to use and understand. Help is always Ava.

A lot of moving parts for my brain to assimilate😁

vor 11 Monaten

Thank you for reviewing our all in one dental software solution! We appreciate your feedback on our easy-to-use practice management software. As you mentioned, if you ever need any help with figuring out an aspect of ABELDent, our team is available 24/7 to provide support. Thank you again for your review!

Bonnie
Dental HYG Co Ordinator/Admin. in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

[sensitive content hidden] was amazing and fixed all that needs to be switched over.

confirmations and emailseasier for all staff.

our emails worked off and on and [sensitive content hidden] was able to fix the isses.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We appreciate you sharing your experience with our practice management software. We are pleased to hear about your experience with email confirmations for appointments. If you ever need to contact our team, please remember we are available 24/7/365 to help you resolve any issues you may be having. Thanks again for your review!

Edie
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent

Work flow schedules billing Customer support

support wait times getting soft ware changes made can be difficult

letztes Jahr

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent dental software! We are glad you find our all in one practice management workflow, scheduling, and billing functionalities useful. At year-end, our support team gets a lot of inquiries about fee guides, which is why you may sometimes experience wait times around December – January. To save you time, we have fee guide download instructions, video walkthroughs, and fee guide downloads available 24/7/365 on myABEL. Thank you for using ABELDent, and we look forward to continuing to provide you with top-quality dental software.

TANYA
Dental Hygienist in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use dental software

Kommentare: Great

I find this software easy to use. A few years back our dental office went paperless and this was the software that was chosen. After a learning curve of a few weeks, I feel completely comfortable with the software. The best part of this software was making my own template for hygiene services, with a sub-section of choices. This saves me so much time with typing.

Some minor charting features are missing. Example would be it did not have the feature of indicating areas of bleeding on an implant (unless this has been updated)

Antwort von ABELDent

This feature will soon be added in a future version of ABELDent

Michele
Dental Clinic Supervisor in Kanada

Administrator review

Kommentare: Reporting

Centralized client records. Ability to generate customized reports

Functionality could be a bit more intuitive. Feels a bit old

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for your honest feedback on our dental software. We are glad that you are utilizing our customized reporting feature. We appreciate your review, and we hope to continue to provide your practice with useful tools for optimal practice management. If you feel like your current ABELDent system is a little old, we encourage you to update to ABELDent CS (Cloud Server) or LS+ (Local Server) for our most modern solution. If you are interested, please reach out to us! Our priority is your experience and your practice's success.

Josh
Senior IT Technician in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software to Setup and Maintain

Kommentare: As an IT technician who has worked with ABELSoft for many years, I cannot recommend them enough. Their software is easy to setup and maintain, making it easy to recommend to clients opening a new office or looking to switch. Keep up the good work!

Ease of SetupEasy Maintenance for ITIntuitive Interface

Can't really think of anything that I am unhappy with

letztes Jahr

Thank you for reviewing ABELDent dental software! Our team appreciates your kind recommendation. We look forward to continuing to provide simple solutions for easy implementation and ongoing practice management use. Thank you for working alongside us!

Amy
Office manager in Kanada

Good program, software.

ease of use. new employees seem to catch on quickly

updates and changes, thigs you used to be able to do, you can no longer with some updates. still some kinks in software and some things that take too many steps

Antwort von ABELDent

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience using ABELDent. We are glad to see you and your new employees find the software easy to use. Our goal when providing updates is to improve existing features as well as provide new functionality. Please contact us at your convenience to discuss if there is anything, in particular, you feel you are missing so we can meet your needs as much as possible.

Seran
Owner in Kanada
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best product

Kommentare: choosing ABELDent: Brand name, smooth implementation

Overall- have been implementing ABELDent for 10+ years for our clients now. Excellent team that ensures smooth deployment and implementation by offering round the clock support. The best dental software in the market today. Pros- round the clock support, ease of use, excellent team

haven't come across any so fa rReasons for choosing ABELDent: Brand name, smooth implementation

Antwort von ABELDent

Thank you for your glowing review of our dental software! We are pleased that you have had such a great experience with ABELDent. Our support team is always happy to help you out whenever you may need it. Thank you for using ABELDent for more than a decade! We are looking forward to providing you with future updates to continually improve your practice management experience.