Filtern nach:

Über Eaglesoft

HIPPA-konforme On-Premise-Praxismanagementlösung, mit der medizinische Einrichtungen Patient*innenakten, Zahlungen und mehr verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Eaglesoft

Sean G.
Sean G.
Dentist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I much prefer EagleSoft over other Dental Practice Management software on the market.

Kommentare: I have used Eaglesoft since 2002 and am very glad I made the choice to do so. If I had to do it all over again I would not have changed a thing.

It is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Most functions are graphical so if you have a difficult time doing something you can figure it out just by looking. Well integrated products including their imaging software.

New staff struggle a bit because it is not the most popular software out there, but once they learn they are hooked!

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

We are happy to hear you are loving Eaglesoft. Thank you for providing feedback. If there are any additional questions or training help we can provide for some of the new staff please contact us at 800-475-5036

Shradha T.
REGISTERED DENTAL ASSISTANT in Kanada

Best Dental Software

1. User Friendliness 2. Acceptance of max dental insurances 3. Easy to learn

None so far ! We are liking it and the customer service is awesome

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

Hello! We are glad to hear that you are loving Eaglesoft! Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to answer any future questions that may arise.

Julia A.
Office Administrator in Kanada

Eaglesoft

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall is easy to learn software, great for keeping patient's data. All the staff like it and if the support wasn't discontinued in Canada most likely we will not change it. Also customer service was on great level, always fast response on support when we need it.

Financial tab- easy to navigate through all financial transactions, filters in account to enter criteria as period of time of payments or patients on same account. Also reporting is super clear- Production, Adjustment, Collection! Treatment plan reports, report by procedure codes are great. Report for certain period of time can by done by the end of the day/ month/year (closing reports) or by specific date. This way you can have perfect accuracy in data. Another great future is the calendar window pinned on the left side of the screen which easy can take to a different day.

Cancelled appointments go to so called Quick Fill List and is the only one option to create a contact for incomplete treatment. Also the notes on this appointment can be deleted any time, they are not permanently saved and do not carry the information of who did it and when unless entered manually- but then once again this info always can be deleted.

Michael M.
Dir of Information Technology / Chief Security Officer in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent "hub" for managing all aspects of your BUT Patterson's lack of attention to 2018 Security Standards should make it a non starter or at minimum give pause before implementing

Kommentare: As the Chief Security Officer and Director of IT for a mid-size dental practice, and as someone who manages Product Management for delivering enterprise security products for some of the largest organizations in the world, for all the good that Eaglesoft potentially provides to a practice, there is no way in good conscience I could / would recommend the product based on its inability, and the company's lack of desire, to address basic issues that contribute to poor security. Our practice has spend multiple thousands of dollars and increased network complexity, in order to mitigate, to our risk assessment satisfaction, and address both our HIPAA HITECH and PCI compliance obligations ariybd these basic issues. EagleSoft did take steps in version 18 to improve the security of its database and protect patent data at rest which was both commendable and expected under HIPAA HITECH. However, other basic security best practices, Patterson has demonstrated absolutely no desire or willingness to address. Prior to posting this review, I reached out to Patterson notifying them of these issues, and offering to partner with the organization to address. I was politely told "no thank you" and that "they had no intention of addressing the issues in the near future." That was in Oct 2017. The basic issues are: 1. The product forces you to have your practice users have local administrative privileges on the workstation - This runs completely counter to the "least privilege" principal of security that states that a user should have the absolute least amount of privileges required to perform a set of tasks. As a result of this requirement - we cannot sufficiently lockdown our computing environment to sufficiently address Change Management. Further, if a practice user shoul inadvertantly stumble upon something from the internet that our Symantec Endpoint protection should miss, this single issue creates a condidiotn where the malicious code can propogate across the network faster then we could contain it. That is because our staff move between 11 treatment rooms. Wev've been forced to do heavy network segmenting as a mitigation tactic so that we could contain an outbreak or other malicious code providing us sufficient time to detect and respond. There is absolutely no reason, except for lazy coding practices, that in 2018 and Windows 7 and higher platforms that Eaglesoft cannot easily adapt their Win32 UI to run without fear of error when the user is logged onto the workstation as nothing more then a local system or domain User. 2. The second security flaw is that it is predicated on an idea that all users are using a shared credential at the workstation. While I understand that this is normal behavior in historical practices, and even today in smaller practices who choose simplicity vs. other risk, the product can be and should be able to easily adapt to an environment where each practice user has their own unique network login. It is already a requirement in PCI, and expect that in future HITECH updates that multi-factor authentication, i.e. OTP will become increasingly required. This inability to cleanly address multiple user profiles results in:
2.1 Violation of security best practices because it obscures tracability of action on the network.
2.2 When each user has their own system login, Eaglesoft forces you to go in and make sure that each person is individually setup to leverage common resources like X-Rays, Oral Cameras, etc. This makes moving from room to room difficult because for less technical users it makes it impossible to seamless work in any room where they may have never worked before because configurations cannot be set at a workstation level and traverse all profiles.
2.3 Eaglesoft does not provide the ability to integrate natively with Active Directory. I can understand, and fully accept Patterson's decision for Eaglesoft itself to be its own standalone Authentication and Authorization mechanism. It makes perfect sense because Patterson does not want to have an inherent mandate that AD be a prerequisite. In small practices that would too much. However, with that said, I know for 100% sure that it is not brain surgery to equip a product with its own authentication and authorization schema to leverage AD authentication and authorization if AD is present. I've done it multiple times in multiple enterprise scale products. I would expect that it should be possible if AD is present that I should be able to map an AD account to an Eaglesoft account. Today my users have to sign on twice. Once to the workstation and then to Eaglesoft, when once would be sufficient.
To be blunt, these security issues above make it very hard for those of us with an information security background we are hard pressed to not look negligent if / when a security breach occurs and someone evaluates our due diligence against established security best practices. In summary, for all of the wonderful capabilities of Eaglesoft that in many ways makes it a "must have" for our practice. But in truth, If it wasn't for the fact that it was easier and cheaper to incur the additional network complexity and operations costs then it would be to detangle the practice's operations from Eaglesoft and migrate to an alternative platform we would have replaced Eaglesoft over a year ago.

When it comes to managing the end-to-end operations of a practice, Eaglesoft really can be a one-stop solution for providers as well as the front office. This improves efficiency and drives value that can be realized from the software investment, but it really does require the organization to be "all in" with regards to fully implementing Eaglesoft to realize its full value

Reporting effectively needs to be blown up and started over. While there are several out-of-box reports, there is no way to customize reporting that does not require getting Eaglesoft involved, and in many cases it goes absolutely nowhere. There are so many better reporting technologies and capabilities that enable template reports to become hundreds of other reports, and Patterson desperately needs to get a 21st century reporting capability added to the product. Eaglesoft desperately needs a new web-based UI. the 32 bit UI in 2018 is difficult, and subscribes to a user mode that is quickly becoming out dated. Watching our hygienist and doctors use the product day-in and day-out I see many areas where a new UI with a new Reporting engine would go a long long ways in rejuvenating a product that is otherwise very capable in facilitating the management of a practice

Katelyn D.
Owner/Dentist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Eaglesoft is my preferred patient management software

5 vor 3 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: I have used four different patient management software programs, and Eaglesoft is my favorite of the four. The support offered is wonderful, and overall the platform is very user-friendly and intuitive.

Fairly user friendly, lots of different applications and features that are easy to navigate and use. Front office and administration and clinical staff alike can all navigate the platform and use the features to their advantage.

Some of the billing features are cumbersome and hard to navigate, would like to be able to control more aspects of the patient account/ledger.

Susan W.
Office manager in USA

Eaglesoft is great

Kommentare: Eagle Soft has been working for the office for several years.

I am learning Eaglesoft without training and find that it is very user friendly. I had filled in at a couple offices and they just did not have time to train me so I just had to figure it out. It was not hard. The designers were very good and made it easy to use .

I came from using PracticeWorks for 20 years followed by OpenDental for a shorter time. Of course, changing to a different program is always challenging. Again, I probably should have had some training and still can not figure out how to generate certain reports. If I am trying to balance the morning (if it has been a busy morning I like to balance at lunch so if there are mistakes I don't wait until end of day to fix them), I can not generate collection/ production report.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear you find Eaglesoft user friendly. The Patterson Technology Center Support Specialists are available to help you with any questions and you can contact us at 800-475-5036. Please also let us know if you are interested in having a Patterson Technology Advisor contact you to discuss your training needs.

Jennifer F.
owner dentist in USA

Decent software but overpriced

Kommentare: Overall Eaglesoft is not a bad option for practice management software but there are other more cost efficient products that deliver equal if not better results.

Eaglesoft is easy to use and has a number of helpful reports to check on the health of your dental practice.

I feel that Eaglesoft support is greatly overpriced. We rarely use it in part because the hold times are usually so long that we do our best to avoid calling them. It also seems the price increases every year.

vor 9 Monaten

We value your feedback and are sorry to hear about your experience with support. There are times throughout the year when call volumes increase which causes longer hold times. In these instances we encourage our customers to Live Chat with our support team. Our support fees are competitive and cover multiple items, including software upgrades. We want to make sure you are getting the full value of Eaglesoft and want to address your concerns. Please contact us at 217-540-3857

Jim K.
staff in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

14 years of waiting

Kommentare: Patterson is the type of large company that thinks you are lucky to be their customer. They have stopped working for the customer. I have been sending them email after email of shortcomings for over 14 years and not once have they added any request.....from charts that have electronic signatures to paperless check in to software that logs off users after a timeout.....all things the most simple and cheapest software can do today. They depend on other software to do what they should do natively.

Support is good and they try to hep you overcome the myriad of shortcomings. Eaglesoft is well established and well known.

Development or lack there of.....Over the last 10 years they have failed to do much other than superficial graphics. They don't meet any security requirements, their charts and patient notes are simplistic and offer no auditing or control of who put the charts in. Their accounting is difficult and hard to use. They NEVER respond to user inputs.....going from version 18 to 19 they added two whole features and even those are only halfway developed. They are slow to respond to bugs and rarely fix anything.

Annelise K.
Annelise K.
Operations manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Eaglesoft is solid

It's pretty easy to use, and is a standard in the industry so many applications interface with it.

They need to add updates to reports, and the flexibility that many of the new dental practice management software's now have.

Chief Operating Officer, and HIPAA Privacy Officer in USA

Eaglesoft has a good foundation, but it has a lot of problems, and hold-time is ridiculous.

Kommentare: It's faster than many of the other softwares out there. When it works, it does work well. People who use Eaglesoft tend to like using it, but you'll have their support on speeddial.

Eaglesoft has a lot of great features. It's very easy to administer your users, and the audit reports are great. It checks all of the boxes for HIPAA compliance in an EMR. When Eaglesoft works, it works very well. Also, it is faster than some of the competitors out there.

The software has to be configured for each user, so if you are on a domain, you basically need to configure your preferences for every single user on every computer. This takes time for deployment. Sometimes, digital sensors or cameras need to be re-set up in the preferences because settings will be lost, and this can be a big hassle if you are on a domain network. I have to mention the ridiculous hold time for support. If you use Eaglesoft (or really any Patterson software), you'll need to call for support from time to time because things will stop working. I can't count the number of times I've had to reinstall this software on the workstations. This wouldn't be a huge deal if you didn't regularly have 20+ minute hold times, which is a big deal especially if you are down an operatory. I'd personally avoid this software.

Erica T.
Business & Compliance Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My excellent experiences with Eaglesoft's service team have made me a loyal customer

I have tried, and used, many different dental practice management software systems, and I have concluded that Eaglesoft is by far the best system on the market. It is both easy to use, and user-friendly. The customer service, support, and live help features are outstanding - the staff are friendly, very knowledgeable, willing to work with you and very effective at solving problems. Updates are released regularly, and they often include great enhancements. Eaglesoft has a lot of features and capabilities; it is great to have them all in the same system and able to be easily integrated with other applications we use. Using Eaglesoft saves our practice a lot of time, money, and headaches.

There are definitely some enhancements that should be made; my office has put in quite a few enhancement requests recently. There are some issues with editing insurance company information and sending claims that need to be worked out a little better. I wish it had better capabilities in tracking financial and performance metrics, as well as making that data more accessible and in a friendlier format. I am also not impressed with the time clock, and have recently decided to use a time clock system that is included in the human resources management system we use. That is another improvement Eaglesoft could make - have more human resources capabilities, or perhaps have Patterson create a human resources application that integrates with Eaglesoft (like RevenueWell for patient management).

Samantha H.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly Software

Kommentare: Love Eaglesoft and all the reports and customization abilities with the software itself. Also love the ease of customer service availibility.

Very easy to use and figure out all the possibilities with reports and features. Also very easy to connect with customer support or easily google question to figure out a fix.

Difficult to inactivate old employees on the software (mostly hygienists) because they are attached to services. With such high turnover, makes it impossible to clear out old employees out of the system.

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

Hello! We are happy to hear that you are finding Eaglesoft easy to use. As for how to inactivate old employees, you will need to close the claims and once completed you can then complete the inactivation process. For more help and assistance, please reach out to our support team. Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to answer any future questions that may arise.

Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Dental Assistant in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The better of the dental software available, in my opinion.

Kommentare: EagleSoft has been not only exceptional with teaching the user how to run their software, but they have gone above and beyond to implement strategic tools to ensure your success in its application. Within the software, you are given an opportunity to use a practice-mode, where the user can input information into the program without it interrupting the company's actual patient records. I never felt like I got lost in the software and could not find a way out, whether it was on my own accord or with the help of a readily available support staff.

This was by far the easiest dental software that I have learned to use in the healthcare field. The software interface is simple and straightforward, which helps when you are new to the software and have not quite memorized where everything is. The one feature that I found to be the best and most helpful for myself was the patient charting portion. I have used other software where this has been an issue in the past so it was refreshing to have this specific part flow so effortlessly.

There were no areas within this software that I found to be subpar or unhelpful to me throughout my use of it. It would be wrong of me to even say that I found something within this software that made me like it less, because in all honesty there just was nothing I did not like about it.

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

We truly value your positive feedback and are happy to hear you are loving Eaglesoft. We are here for you if any future questions should arise. Thank you!

Erin K.
Erin K.
Registered Dental Hygienist in USA

Eaglesoft....easy peasy!

Kommentare: Used it for 15 years throughout my dental career, and I am completely smitten over this software, so much in fact, that I interview for Dental offices that only run off of this software in their practice.

The ease of use comes in the many different shortcuts to get to where you want to go- images to chart....chart to notes.....notes to front schedule....there’s a shortcut to wherever you need to go next!

Sometimes it shuts itself down or kicks me out of my application for “an illegal operation” however I did no such thing

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

Hello! We are pleased to hear that you are using shortcuts within Eaglesoft to make your day to day functions easier. However, we are sorry to hear that you are experiencing problems with being kicked out. Our support team is happy to help you figure out the cause of this and resolve the issue (1-800-475-5036). To quickly resolve this issue, prior to calling our support line, please determine what was being done in Eaglesoft when this illegal operation occurred, click the details button and write down the entire message that is shown.

Sjana W.

user friendly, effective, productive

Kommentare: Couldn't run the office without it! Scheduler, practice management, etc. A must have!

Makes dental office front office a breeze, and is easy to work with for back office as well. Plays well with other software companies that can be integrated into the system to make other aspects simplified. (We integrated Solution Reach, it was seamless). Customer support is top notch! Only once had an issue that was not able to be immediately addressed, and taken care of

The icons they use for the different charting aspects are a bit odd. they have an area to store documents in a patients chart, called smart doc, and their icon is a brain on a piece of paper. Some don't make sense, but if you hover over it with the mouse, it will pop up what it is. The other is there is SO much to remember, it's amazing how much they have in there! Not simple to disable some "upgrades" that I don't care for.

Meagan N.

Our Daily Software

Kommentare: It has made it easier knowing that anything that we need can be found in one place. We are also able to scan in documents to they are easy to get to without searching the entire paper chart.

I love that all of our needs for a patient are right at our fingertips! Patient information, charting, imaging and billing in one location.

We do run into problems where computers become disconnected from the main server but customer support is there to help us every time and get us up running again quickly.

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

Hello! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties with connection to the main server. There can be a variety of reasons but most often it is related to a network issue. We recommend that you continue to call our support team to properly diagnose and resolve the issue quickly. They are happy to help! Our software team is glad to hear that you are pleased with the ease of patient features.

Kari B.
Front Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Recommend, but could be better

Kommentare: Our office could not function without a practice management software and Eaglesoft is a good product. I wish they would request more development ideas from their clients that use their product. Some little changes could go a LONG way.

It is fairly user friendly for the basics, helps run our office with ease. There is always a great team of support available to help.

There are so many glitches that effect our day to day, as well as details that could make a huge difference in the work flow for the day.

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

Hello! We love getting feedback from customers and developing their recommendations in future releases. We'd love to hear from you! Please send us your recommendation by clicking on the Give Feeback link on pattfaq.com (https://pattersonsupport.custhelp.com/app/answers/list). It can be found in the Contact Us toolbar on the right side of the page.

Marvin A.
business assiciate in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

intuitive, easy to use

Kommentare: Despite the issues this is by far the best software for the price and the amount of options you have when using this for your day to day use.

I just love it how you can easy administer the users on this software. What I also like about this is that you don't really need to fully understand each part of it. You can actually learn from it by how easy the tabs and options are. In other words it's easy to use.

I don't know if this can be fixed with an update or not but when trying to change insurance information I get errors or it asking me to do this before I can do something else. The problem with this is that this doesn't happen all the time. Odd, can a fix help with this? There is also an issue when it comes to printing out the charts for the clients. I only prints certain parts when it wants to and other times all of the printing comes out the way how I want it to be. Maybe there is something going on with this or it is just me.

Sarah Y.
RDH in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely user-friendly

Kommentare: I loved this software. We have been testing many other software lately (all cloud-based). So far, non of them quite compare to this one when it comes to the clinical needs. Also, being that this is server-based vs cloud-based it runs much faster.

This software was so easy to learn. It took almost no time at all to feel proficient. It has so many functions to help me in my day to day use as a clinician. It is so easy to use that I was easily cross-trained to help support the administrative staff in the front office when needed.

Being that we have 4 office locations, there was no way to link the software. You could not access the information from one office to another. We have now moved on to a cloud-based software but I still miss a lot of the functionality of Eaglesoft.

Dental assistant in USA

Eagle Soft in your Dental practice

Kommentare: Overall, it helped me get my jobs done. I could follow the patient from the waiting room, to exam room, to checkout, without ever having to move. It had amazing pre-set notes to help out assistants who were just starting out as well. The bonus to using this software in my office, is that it was the main software I was taught while in dental assisting school, so I was able to follow it much easier. Also, this software is promoted a lot in the dental world. When you hear of another one, it's extremely new to you, because chances are you've never heard of it before. But eaglesoft, everyone knows!

I enjoyed the color coordination that the software offers. This is one of it's features that make it a little easier to figure out it's navigation. It has an excellent ability to be compatible to many different forms of equipment through out the dental office.

The font is the most aggravating thing that I had to deal with while using this software. I did not like the layout, and how small the font was during the typing of clinical notes. I felt like I spent a lot of time correcting things, simply because I could not see it well. This was also years ago, and they may have added the choice to adjust this by now.

Aubrey C.
Aubrey C.
Hygiene Coordinator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for Dentist Offices

Kommentare: EagleSoft has been great when looking for, scheduling, rescheduling, and deleting appointments. I have found that this software really eases a lot of stress in the dental world.

EagleSoft has been an amazing software that allows my office to schedule patients quickly and effectively. It doesn't have too many little details to make the process of scheduling hard and everything is color coordinated, organized, and easy to access.

A lot of the features are disguised by icons that don't make sense. This sometimes makes it hard when I'm in a pinch to schedule someone.

Alex P.

EagleSoft experience

Kommentare: Overall very happy with EagleSoft and would recommend them. Scheduling and treatment planning are pretty straightforward. There are a lot of features I have yet to discover, so some offices may get even more out of it. Some minor functions could be tweaked to be improved, but they seem to have an updated version every year or so.

Integrates well with other technology, such as our new PlanMecca Cone Beam. Can switch easily between account screens, charting, etc. I like how on the charting screen you can click on a tooth and immediately see all images and history associated with that tooth.

I would like to be able to show discounts (professional courtesy) on a treatment plan - i.e. have it deduct from the total cost.

Leslie L.
Registered Dental Assistant in USA

EagleSoft review

I like how when you want to schedule one family, all you have to do is right click and it lets you add all the families to the schedule

In the beginning the software is hard to understand. Some things are placed in odd spots. I wish there was a way to see families accounts instead of having to exit out of the families account and then have to look up the patient from the same family again.

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience with Eaglesoft. We are happy to hear that you are using the family scheduling functionality. Our customer support team will be connecting with you soon to show how to view the family account balance and to share other helpful shortcuts within Eaglesoft.

Stephanie N.
Office manager in USA

Best with later versions

Very user-friendly and lots of video tutorials on the Patterson website. The opening screen is very easy to navigate and self-explanatory. I find that if you've ever used any other dental software you will find your way around the software. There's a lot of icons that are very helpful and can be used as shortcuts.

It could look a bit cluttered if you don't know what each thing is for. There's a lot of different many that can get confusing if you don't know what they're for. Also if you don't subscribe to any of their add-ins there's a lot of extra icons and options that are useless

Bethany T.

User friendly

* Ease of treatment planning and printing treatment plans * Easy to be chartless * For the most part if I want it to don something I can make it do it

* At times the ledger can be difficult to understand * Need to be able to input more detailed insurance coverage; such as downgrades, age limits, waiting periods, missing tooth clause

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you for your review! Please contact our Patterson Technology Center Support Specialists at 800-475-5036 for assistance with the ledger and insurance coverage details. Many practices use autonotes to add additional insurance details and we'd like to help you find a solution.