Über Eaglesoft

HIPPA-konforme On-Premise-Praxismanagementlösung, mit der medizinische Einrichtungen Patient*innenakten, Zahlungen und mehr verwalten können.

Erfahre mehr über Eaglesoft

All in one window, unlike Dentrix. Easy to use and has a ton of features that do not cost extra.

How slow it can be at times and error messages.

Bewertungen zu Eaglesoft

4,0
3,9

Eaglesoft hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Eaglesoft bereits verwendet?

Sean
Sean
Dentist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I much prefer EagleSoft over other Dental Practice Management software on the market.

Kommentare: I have used Eaglesoft since 2002 and am very glad I made the choice to do so. If I had to do it all over again I would not have changed a thing.

It is extremely user friendly and intuitive. Most functions are graphical so if you have a difficult time doing something you can figure it out just by looking. Well integrated products including their imaging software.

New staff struggle a bit because it is not the most popular software out there, but once they learn they are hooked!

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

We are happy to hear you are loving Eaglesoft. Thank you for providing feedback. If there are any additional questions or training help we can provide for some of the new staff please contact us at 800-475-5036

Nancy

Excellent Practice Management Software

Kommentare: I have used Eaglsoft for more than 20 years. It is so user friendy and it is easy to train new team members to use. I have used other practice management software in the past and none of them are as good as Eaglesoft.

Eaglesoft offers so many features to make practice management so much easier. Their reports, charting and treatment planning are so organized. I love the insurance aging report and how you can make notes that can be tracked and filtered through the insurance outstanding claim window. This saves so much time. There are so many features to list that we love.

I would have to say the only thing as this time I would like to see improve is to be able to print patient notes from their chart note screen instead of having to go to patient master notes.

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are so happy to hear that you have been a customer for over 20 years and love so many things about Eaglesoft. We are also excited to share that our new Eaglesoft version 21.20 does include an update allowing you to print notes from the chart screen. Please contact our support team to get the update.

Jennifer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Eaglesoft is #2 in my opinion

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like everything about Eaglesoft execpt the clinical chart

The charting it's not user friendly I like Dentrix better

Dir of Information Technology / Chief Security Officer in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent "hub" for managing all aspects of your BUT Patterson's lack of attention to 2018 Security Standards should make it a non starter or at minimum give pause before implementing

Kommentare: As the Chief Security Officer and Director of IT for a mid-size dental practice, and as someone who manages Product Management for delivering enterprise security products for some of the largest organizations in the world, for all the good that Eaglesoft potentially provides to a practice, there is no way in good conscience I could / would recommend the product based on its inability, and the company's lack of desire, to address basic issues that contribute to poor security. Our practice has spend multiple thousands of dollars and increased network complexity, in order to mitigate, to our risk assessment satisfaction, and address both our HIPAA HITECH and PCI compliance obligations ariybd these basic issues. EagleSoft did take steps in version 18 to improve the security of its database and protect patent data at rest which was both commendable and expected under HIPAA HITECH. However, other basic security best practices, Patterson has demonstrated absolutely no desire or willingness to address. Prior to posting this review, I reached out to Patterson notifying them of these issues, and offering to partner with the organization to address. I was politely told "no thank you" and that "they had no intention of addressing the issues in the near future." That was in Oct 2017. The basic issues are: 1. The product forces you to have your practice users have local administrative privileges on the workstation - This runs completely counter to the "least privilege" principal of security that states that a user should have the absolute least amount of privileges required to perform a set of tasks. As a result of this requirement - we cannot sufficiently lockdown our computing environment to sufficiently address Change Management. Further, if a practice user shoul inadvertantly stumble upon something from the internet that our Symantec Endpoint protection should miss, this single issue creates a condidiotn where the malicious code can propogate across the network faster then we could contain it. That is because our staff move between 11 treatment rooms. Wev've been forced to do heavy network segmenting as a mitigation tactic so that we could contain an outbreak or other malicious code providing us sufficient time to detect and respond. There is absolutely no reason, except for lazy coding practices, that in 2018 and Windows 7 and higher platforms that Eaglesoft cannot easily adapt their Win32 UI to run without fear of error when the user is logged onto the workstation as nothing more then a local system or domain User. 2. The second security flaw is that it is predicated on an idea that all users are using a shared credential at the workstation. While I understand that this is normal behavior in historical practices, and even today in smaller practices who choose simplicity vs. other risk, the product can be and should be able to easily adapt to an environment where each practice user has their own unique network login. It is already a requirement in PCI, and expect that in future HITECH updates that multi-factor authentication, i.e. OTP will become increasingly required. This inability to cleanly address multiple user profiles results in:
2.1 Violation of security best practices because it obscures tracability of action on the network.
2.2 When each user has their own system login, Eaglesoft forces you to go in and make sure that each person is individually setup to leverage common resources like X-Rays, Oral Cameras, etc. This makes moving from room to room difficult because for less technical users it makes it impossible to seamless work in any room where they may have never worked before because configurations cannot be set at a workstation level and traverse all profiles.
2.3 Eaglesoft does not provide the ability to integrate natively with Active Directory. I can understand, and fully accept Patterson's decision for Eaglesoft itself to be its own standalone Authentication and Authorization mechanism. It makes perfect sense because Patterson does not want to have an inherent mandate that AD be a prerequisite. In small practices that would too much. However, with that said, I know for 100% sure that it is not brain surgery to equip a product with its own authentication and authorization schema to leverage AD authentication and authorization if AD is present. I've done it multiple times in multiple enterprise scale products. I would expect that it should be possible if AD is present that I should be able to map an AD account to an Eaglesoft account. Today my users have to sign on twice. Once to the workstation and then to Eaglesoft, when once would be sufficient.
To be blunt, these security issues above make it very hard for those of us with an information security background we are hard pressed to not look negligent if / when a security breach occurs and someone evaluates our due diligence against established security best practices. In summary, for all of the wonderful capabilities of Eaglesoft that in many ways makes it a "must have" for our practice. But in truth, If it wasn't for the fact that it was easier and cheaper to incur the additional network complexity and operations costs then it would be to detangle the practice's operations from Eaglesoft and migrate to an alternative platform we would have replaced Eaglesoft over a year ago.

When it comes to managing the end-to-end operations of a practice, Eaglesoft really can be a one-stop solution for providers as well as the front office. This improves efficiency and drives value that can be realized from the software investment, but it really does require the organization to be "all in" with regards to fully implementing Eaglesoft to realize its full value

Reporting effectively needs to be blown up and started over. While there are several out-of-box reports, there is no way to customize reporting that does not require getting Eaglesoft involved, and in many cases it goes absolutely nowhere. There are so many better reporting technologies and capabilities that enable template reports to become hundreds of other reports, and Patterson desperately needs to get a 21st century reporting capability added to the product. Eaglesoft desperately needs a new web-based UI. the 32 bit UI in 2018 is difficult, and subscribes to a user mode that is quickly becoming out dated. Watching our hygienist and doctors use the product day-in and day-out I see many areas where a new UI with a new Reporting engine would go a long long ways in rejuvenating a product that is otherwise very capable in facilitating the management of a practice

Whitley
Insurance & marketing coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eaglesoft is great - not many drawbacks

Kommentare: We enjoy it - helps us stay organized and keep track of patients and referrals! Overall great company and software

We really enjoy the ease of logging in and changing appts, and keeping patients information up to date - had great reminders and ease of use with statements etc.

There are some glitches that will occasionally pop up, the company doesn’t ever reach out ahead of time and warn you. You usually end up finding out when you call in to find out what’s going on. Eaglesoft just like any softwares can have issues just get ahead of them and reach out before hand

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We love hearing how it is helping your practice stay organized and keep patient information up to date!

Phil
Phil
CEO in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Eagle has landed, but a bit too Soft (needs more Ummph!)

Kommentare: It was great. But since 2020, looks very dated. Many old icons and options that no one uses anymore. It's time to rewrite the entire software from the bottom up, a super fresh makeover. Outdated coding makes it hard for the writers to catch up with technology.

Good integration between the schedule, the images, the treatment plan. Love how we are able do the same task using 2-3 different ways.

1) very poor customization with teeth charting2) non-intuitive and complex menus3) very slow to incorporate latest technology (still cannot use on apple devices / takes at least 6 months to be able to install after every new windows version)3) not mobile friendly (in 2022 - can you believe that?)

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

Thank you for your review! Please contact our support team at 800-475-5036. We would like to talk through how to set up chart preferences, how to navigate toolbars/icons/shortcuts as well as how to use Eaglesoft Mobile.

Rebecca
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great program in the dental world, easy to use.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Eaglesoft is great, the customer service is beyond amazing and they always answer any questions I may have.

Love the features of sending claims and using the attachments. Check eligibilty right thru the program is easy and a must.

The programs tends to freeze up at times and can be frustrating.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We agree that automating your insurance processes, especially through our Eaglesoft Insurance Suite, is a must to make that workflow easier and save time.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eagle Soft in your Dental practice

Kommentare: Overall, it helped me get my jobs done. I could follow the patient from the waiting room, to exam room, to checkout, without ever having to move. It had amazing pre-set notes to help out assistants who were just starting out as well. The bonus to using this software in my office, is that it was the main software I was taught while in dental assisting school, so I was able to follow it much easier. Also, this software is promoted a lot in the dental world. When you hear of another one, it's extremely new to you, because chances are you've never heard of it before. But eaglesoft, everyone knows!

I enjoyed the color coordination that the software offers. This is one of it's features that make it a little easier to figure out it's navigation. It has an excellent ability to be compatible to many different forms of equipment through out the dental office.

The font is the most aggravating thing that I had to deal with while using this software. I did not like the layout, and how small the font was during the typing of clinical notes. I felt like I spent a lot of time correcting things, simply because I could not see it well. This was also years ago, and they may have added the choice to adjust this by now.

Adam
Adam
IT Manager in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

EagleSoft has grown over the years.

Kommentare: It is dental software that get the jobs done. It works in larger operations.

I've used Eagle soft for close to 12-14 years now. It gets the job done. We use it to manage 15 offices through out the state. In the early days doing this was very cumbersome. Over the years the software has allowed us to report on all aspects across the various offices.

The consulting cost to get it installed and running is kinda high. Shop around and see if you can find some decent consultants. This issue is that since it is niche software you are kinda stuck.

KATHY
Business Manager in USA

Eaglesoft Review

Ease of use. For the most part it is easy to use. Answers are easy to find if you have questions.

Getting kicked out or locked up when using during the day.

Traci
Treatment Coordinator in USA

Easily teachable

I like that when I first used Eaglesoft, I was able to learn the most basic features very quickly. Learning more over the years, I am able to utilize most needed to get my job done as well as teach new comers.

I do not like that the alerts do not pop up when I go to walk out. Some alerts we made were account related. I also wish there were a cloud-based version of this although, given the data and memory capacity, I know that would not be possible.

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we are happy to hear you are sharing your Eaglesoft knowledge with others! As far as the Alerts, you can select specific areas within Eaglesoft that you alerts to appear. If you go to Eaglesoft Preferences, on the Alerts tab you can select Walkout Statement as an option for patient, account or prescription alerts to pop up. Please contact our Support team for more info if needed!

Katelyn
Owner/Dentist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eaglesoft is my preferred patient management software

Kommentare: I have used four different patient management software programs, and Eaglesoft is my favorite of the four. The support offered is wonderful, and overall the platform is very user-friendly and intuitive.

Fairly user friendly, lots of different applications and features that are easy to navigate and use. Front office and administration and clinical staff alike can all navigate the platform and use the features to their advantage.

Some of the billing features are cumbersome and hard to navigate, would like to be able to control more aspects of the patient account/ledger.

Meagan
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our Daily Software

Kommentare: It has made it easier knowing that anything that we need can be found in one place. We are also able to scan in documents to they are easy to get to without searching the entire paper chart.

I love that all of our needs for a patient are right at our fingertips! Patient information, charting, imaging and billing in one location.

We do run into problems where computers become disconnected from the main server but customer support is there to help us every time and get us up running again quickly.

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

Hello! We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing difficulties with connection to the main server. There can be a variety of reasons but most often it is related to a network issue. We recommend that you continue to call our support team to properly diagnose and resolve the issue quickly. They are happy to help! Our software team is glad to hear that you are pleased with the ease of patient features.

Sarah
RDH in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Extremely user-friendly

Kommentare: I loved this software. We have been testing many other software lately (all cloud-based). So far, non of them quite compare to this one when it comes to the clinical needs. Also, being that this is server-based vs cloud-based it runs much faster.

This software was so easy to learn. It took almost no time at all to feel proficient. It has so many functions to help me in my day to day use as a clinician. It is so easy to use that I was easily cross-trained to help support the administrative staff in the front office when needed.

Being that we have 4 office locations, there was no way to link the software. You could not access the information from one office to another. We have now moved on to a cloud-based software but I still miss a lot of the functionality of Eaglesoft.

Aubrey
Aubrey
Hygiene Coordinator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software for Dentist Offices

Kommentare: EagleSoft has been great when looking for, scheduling, rescheduling, and deleting appointments. I have found that this software really eases a lot of stress in the dental world.

EagleSoft has been an amazing software that allows my office to schedule patients quickly and effectively. It doesn't have too many little details to make the process of scheduling hard and everything is color coordinated, organized, and easy to access.

A lot of the features are disguised by icons that don't make sense. This sometimes makes it hard when I'm in a pinch to schedule someone.

Misty
Admin in USA

Eaglesoft

Kommentare: It has been great using Eaglesoft for the past nine years!

So user friendly. Everything is right at your fingertips. If you have any questions at all they are quickly and efficiently answered by customer service.

I really dont have any complaints for this software. If I have ever had any questions or issues it has been resolved in the matter of a few minutes by simply chatting with customer service.

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

We are so thrilled to have you as a customer for the past 9 years! Thank you for sharing your feedback. Our development teams work hard to make Eaglesoft easy to use and our Support team members take pride in quickly answering customer questions.

Stephanie
Office manager in USA

Best with later versions

Very user-friendly and lots of video tutorials on the Patterson website. The opening screen is very easy to navigate and self-explanatory. I find that if you've ever used any other dental software you will find your way around the software. There's a lot of icons that are very helpful and can be used as shortcuts.

It could look a bit cluttered if you don't know what each thing is for. There's a lot of different many that can get confusing if you don't know what they're for. Also if you don't subscribe to any of their add-ins there's a lot of extra icons and options that are useless

Crystal
Medizinische Praxis

Looking for dental software? Look elsewhere.

Very customizable but sometimes even that isn't for the best. I am able to assign colors to each provider and employee but I cannot get the software to stop prompting us to "change to prescription paper" or "change to regular paper" when printing. Too many auto pop-up all over the software that are not able to be turned off.

Treatment planning is a nightmare. We're a big office and present major treatment needs. It is not uncommon for our treatment plans to include 20+ services and this software does not make that easy. Very tedious to enter and prioritize. The software will not auto correct posterior and anterior fillings based off the tooth #. Also, there is no reason I would not want to write clinical notes and treatment plan at the same time, it doesn't make since for those features to be in 2 different places within the software. Also, adding patient family members has to be done very delicately, especially when they have Insurance.

Brandon
COO in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software!!

Kommentare: My overall experience with eaglesoft has been amazing! If you have any feature you are trying to access or changes you would like to be made to improve your office management you will be pleasantly surprised that Eaglesoft has really thought of everything!

This is the easiest software I have found for dental scheduling, billing, accounting, charting etc. Eaglesoft is so functional and has so many expanded features to it, it really makes the office run so smoothly!

I haven’t run into anything that a quick call to customer service couldn’t fix.

Shelby
Treatment Coordinator in USA

Not a recommended software

This software is great for scanning documents and there is a great task manager that comes in handy when reminding other employees to finish some thing.

The claim processing was awful, and so was treatment planning. There needs to be a "paper trail" of appointments and when they are moved. There was an appointment rescheduled and none of the employees remember doing it. If there was a "trail" we could pin point when and who spoke with the patient.

Mandie
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Eaglesoft is our every day tool!

Kommentare: I love Eaglesoft and am so grateful that all the offices that I have worked with use Eaglesoft. It is easy to learn and use! Love the live chat and FAQ!

Scheduling and treatment planning is so easy with Eaglesoft!

Nothing I would change at this time! The live chat helps with any questions that may arise.

Antwort von Patterson Dental Supply

Thank you for sharing your feedback! We are happy to hear you have worked with Eaglesoft in all of your offices and that you love scheduling and treatment planning!

Orapin
Patient Care Coordinator in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

WORST DENTAL SOFTWARE- I REGRETED BIG TIME

Kommentare: I have been using numerous Dental Software , and Eaglesoft are the MOST ANNOYING and RIDICULOUS of all. We have been having so much problem from day one till now. It DOES NOT WORTH IT for the money , and 10 years of disaster with this software.

ABLE TO SEE 6 MONTHS AHEAD which is easy to schedule pt.

Ridiculous OVERALL, take 10 steps to get to a window or function. Too many block, hard to navigate.....

Vincent
Dentist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for all Dental Offices!

Kommentare: Easy to use, easy to learn. Great!

What I like most about this software is that if you hover over the patient's name on the schedule, it tells you a lot of info about the patient including his age, medical conditions, etc. Very easy to view radiographs with just 1 click of a button. And to top it off, EasySoft actually has patient reminders built into it. So what a plus!

The layout of EagleSoft looks pretty "old school" and could use an improvement in that aspect. It functions fine but it just doesn't look very appealing.

Monique
dentist in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Eagle soft is pricey but is is awesome and worth the money

Ease to flow from one page to the next. The X-rays. are clear and have good quality. I like the dental charting format and split screen option to view. Top notch in my opinion in functionality and format.

I really don't have a con with this system as I am pleased, if I had to pick something I would say it is more expensive and is pricey.

Jackie

Eaglesoft is good

-Streamlined look. -all integrated functions (imaging software, camera, etc) -has instant messaging for operators to front communication -great help from help desk people

-proprietary equipment recommended for better integration -cost...it was expensive when i got it, annual fee to maintain system -i wish we could get custom reports