Filtern nach:

4.9/5
    4.4/5
    4.7/5

Über Chalk

Cloudbasierte Lösung für Schulen, die Lehrkräfte und die Schulverwaltung bei der Verwaltung von Lehrplänen, Beurteilungen, Anweisungen und mehr unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über Chalk

Sr. brittany H.
Chair of the Theology Department
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2019

"Great Online Lesson Planning Portal for Educators"

Kommentare: Chalk has updated my method of lesson and unit planning, making my work more accessible and flexible.

Vorteile: Chalk makes it easy for me to plan my units and daily lessons, with the ability to shift them forward and backward, schedule days off, and save and reuse units between class years. I find it very helpful that I can open my plans on any smart device. Its moved me away from using paper plans or multiple Word documents to track my plans.

Nachteile: A feature that would be helpful would be the ability bulk export individual plans as group or individual PDFs, aside from that, the potential of this software is so great that as a teacher, I recommend it to my peers and as a department chair, require my teachers to use it for their plans.

• Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Kimberly B.
teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.10.2019

"Lesson plan lifesaver"

Kommentare: I switched from another lesson plan product to chalk and I'll never go back. Chalk has everything I need and makes my day to day use of the links, files, etc so easy to click and use throughout my day.

Vorteile: We started having to add our learning standards into our lesson plans a couple of years ago. I love that with just a click of a button I can easily find the standard I'm looking for. I also love that you can create a template and add it to your plans.

Nachteile: I do struggle with getting the standards to print when I have to print out my lesson plans.

• Bewertet am 6.10.2019
Elementary School Teacher
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Planboard "

Kommentare: I have enjoyed using Chalk Planboard to plan out my weeks. It has been so much easier to keep my lesson plans organized.

Vorteile: I use the Planboard part of chalk and it is a lifesaver. All of my state ELA standards are already in there and I can easily copy or move lessons to another day.

Nachteile: I do not like that my state’s social studies standards on not on planboard. But that is it, it’s been great otherwise.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
João R.
Student
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Chalk | Helping you plan a better education"

Kommentare: I was introduced to Chalk a few months ago, and it has really been great using it, the way it's presented makes it easy to understand the data about classes, and lessons in particular.
It's a definite recommendation from me.

Vorteile: If you are an educator, Chalk is a great software to have, with tons of features that allow you to plan out your educational path in a friendlier and easier way, offering you the ability to map out your intended curriculum and helping you with the adjustments needed to improve your class's performance.

Nachteile: Chalk does not have any real downsides, it's purpose is to simply ease your work in education and it does a good job at that. Any needed assistance can be easily arranged with its great customer support.

• Bewertet am 5.2.2020
Angela C.
English Teacher
  • Bewertet am 21.6.2018

"Storing, Sharing, and reusing lessons is a breeze."

Vorteile: Once I store a lesson here, it is there for future years, can be edited, and reused. Furthermore, as teachers on one team, we can enter our lessons here and share them, so that they are visible and can be used by all. This especially helps if you need to give a teacher access that works with small group pullouts, etc.

Nachteile: Within our district, there were several screens, and we would either forget to save before moving forward, or the information wouldn't take. We never could figure out why. This did make the entry feel cumbersome. Perhaps a one-screen versus tab option would be great, and instant saving every minute or so would be helpful to teachers.

• Bewertet am 21.6.2018
Kim B.
4th grade teacher
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2018

"Once set-up, the lesson plans are easy to use! "

Kommentare: It is easy-to-use, and makes lesson-planning much simpler!

Vorteile: I have only used the Lesson Planning software from Chalk.com, and I find it very beneficial and easy to use. The initial set-up took some time, but that is expected, as I entered my class times, quarters, etc. I use it daily, with the plans up on my computer, and the printed off version in my plan book. It is easy to customize and change. You can can easily make units, and upload other lessons and pictures to each plan. It makes lesson planning a lot easier! Next year, as I will be teaching the same grade-level, I should be able to transfer over a lot of lessons. :)

Nachteile: As I said, the initial set-up is time consuming, but the steps are easy-to-follow. Customer Service will aid you when you have difficulties.

• Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Jonathan K.
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2019

"Great Lesson Plan Book for Teachers!"

Kommentare: This is a great tool to use as a teacher!

Vorteile: I love this program! I can easily see the weeks plans or even the whole month. I can set up the school year myself!

Nachteile: I would like it to be easier to share with a substitute for when I am out of the classroom.

• Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Amy V.
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2017

"I love using Chalk.com. I use it to do my planning. It is linked to the Canadian curriculum. "

Vorteile: I love that it is linked to the Ontario Curriculum. I use it to plan and keep track of which expectations I have covered.

Nachteile: I found it hard to get started. This year I am teaching SERR, found it a bit tricky to track the various levels I teach.

• Bewertet am 9.11.2017
John C.
Educational/Leadership Consultant
  • Bewertet am 16.6.2018

"Great for lesson planning"

Vorteile: I love the fact that the platform provides for the ability to store, modify, and reuse lessons year to year.

Nachteile: The collaboration piece isnt as intuitive at first as we'd hoped. It took some sitting down as a team to work through it. Now that we have its working well.

• Bewertet am 16.6.2018
Jasmine A.
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2019

"Great free supplement for teachers"

Kommentare: I find myself being more organized and having a better picture of how my lessons work for my students. Since all of my classes are displayed at once, I can see if my lessons conflict with each other or if I'm making a day for myself too busy and I can easily adjust my plans.

Vorteile: I love that I can make a scope and sequence for all 3-5 of my classes and have them lined up in one place everyday. It makes planning and organizing a million times easier.

Nachteile: The only thing I dont like about it is the initial set-up of my classes. Once you figure it out, it is very easy.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Mindy K.
Special Education Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2019

"Lesson planning made easy"

Vorteile: I am a very organized person. Anything that helps me to see what I need to do in an appealing visual way is worthwhile in my book. I like to see things quickly and clearly. Another thing I love about this product is that I can color code my classes. I like to be able to look for a color instead of a title. It makes quick set up between class periods even quicker.

Nachteile: There really isn't anything I dislike about this software. It is easy to use, and I haven't had any trouble with it.

• Bewertet am 12.5.2019
Romelia M.
Directora de la Unidad de Estudios Básicos de la Universidad de Orientr
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2018

"A friendly lesson planner"

Kommentare: It has helped me to plan the contents of my classes

Vorteile: An easy to use app, allows me to plan my classes, the interface is very friendly and entertaining. I use It daily

Nachteile: It bored me a bit that the initial set-up took a lot of time, but once that's over it's great and very simple to use

• Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Zachary V.
teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2018

"Love this product. It has made my planning much easier"

Kommentare: Makes planning easier

Vorteile: I like that it is linked with the ontario curriculum and keeps track of what expectations have been covered.

Nachteile: setting up classes was a bit tricky.
not all features work on IOS devices
takes some time to learn the program

• Bewertet am 25.6.2018
Isabel M.
Docente
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2018

"It is a good software. It permits to make lesson planning."

Kommentare: It is a good software. It permits to make lesson planning. It is easy to customize and change. You can can easily make units, and upload other lessons and pictures to each plan.

Vorteile: This software permits easily make units, and upload other lessons and pictures to each plan. It makes lesson planning a lot easier. It is easy to customize and change.

Nachteile: This software is difficult to get started because the initial set-up is time consuming, therefore there is be patient.

• Bewertet am 25.3.2018
Stacy P.
Counselor
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2018

"Chalk makes it easy for me to organize and manage my classroom!"

Vorteile: I love that I can access it anywhere and plan my lessons, manage my day and make sure my lessons are aligned with that I need to be teaching.

Nachteile: It can have a cost associated, but for individual teachers it is free! It takes a little time to get used to all the features, but it is worth the time!

• Bewertet am 29.4.2018