Über RoomKeyPMS

Biete deinen Gästen ein besseres Erlebnis, steigere den Umsatz und senke die Kosten dank einer PMS-Software mit Expertenunterstützung.

Erfahre mehr über RoomKeyPMS

This was an easy transition from franchise mandated software to an independent hotel PMS. Our staff was able to learn in literally days.

The weakest side of the program is the report writer. It is sort of annoying that you can not get any reports that will give you annual information by months.

Bewertungen zu RoomKeyPMS

RoomKeyPMS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 84 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du RoomKeyPMS bereits verwendet?

Joseph
Joseph
Vice President of Development in USA

The Most Versatile PMS

Kommentare: This is the best PMS out there for my money. Opera is certainly the standard, but RoomKey does everything needed.

I love how easy it is to access my hotel from anywhere. I travel often and working with a property management system that I can access from anywhere provides loads of benefits.

The MAC interface was very frustrating, but it has since been developed a little better. I hope they develop their Apple product over time.

Andrea
Director of hotel operations in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very User friendly for entry level staff

Kommentare: roomkey is a very simple system in the way it functions is great for staff to learn on , as its uncomplicated. As a manager there could be upgrades done to their rate wizard on how rates are entered and the functionality of it, as well as some reports that are not available and some functions that are also not available.

Customer support is where i give the highest pro! very easy to learn and very easy to find your way around the system. can be integrated with some extranets. credit card processor also can be integrated

is lacking in some areas such as reports, group reports and conformations. also unable to send travel agents conformations with total present if set to hide rate on registration card from guest. sometimes there is glitches which results in credit cards being pre authorized at check in but does not show in roomkey that it has been done.

Juan
Front Desk in USA

Excellent PMS

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent. Great support and very friendly user.

This system is very easy to use. Its interface is very user friendly. Also the tech support is awesome.

It's online only. So, if the internet goes off, you don't have PMS. I also thing that the activity log should be more detailed and easier to read.

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for your feedback on the activity log. We are so glad to hear that the system is very easy to use with a very user-friendly interface. We pride ourselves in our technical support!

Corey
General Manager in Kanada

Service Has improved greatly! Thanks

Kommentare: Overall very satisfied, and pleased that they seem to be getting better!

The support has gotten much better recently and seam to be much more responsive and knowledgeable. The instant feedback feature is also greatly appreciated The online platform is great for working GM and regional directors on the move!

Some user features can be improved, ie rate wizard, and multiple group reservations.

letztes Jahr

Thank you very much for your feedback! I am pleased to hear that your experience with service has greatly improved. We are happy to ensure you have the support you need when you need it!

Bill
COO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent system for our mid sized property

The system is user friendly, very easy to set-up and navigate throughout the different options. The booking engine is seamless and they make it easy when working with our other vendors. In the four years that I've been working with their sales support staff, I've developed a level of trust to just turn them loose when I have another vendor that needs their help, no need for me to be the middleman. The support system is literally the best I've ever been around in my 33 years in the hospitality business. I can't give them enough kudos for how they respond to issues and get the problem solved and frankly, most of the time it has been user error on our part.

I have not encountered any that we haven't been able to solve.

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that our product was easy to configure and utilize seamlessly. We pride ourselves in our support offerings!

Cattrina
Front Desk Supervisor in Kanada

Customer Support

Kommentare: My overall experience with RoomkeyPMS had been very positive. Very few Glitches and when there are, the customer support team is the best I have ever had the pleasure to work with. They are always concerned about getting Everything up and running ASAP. I have used many different software packages in my career and this is by far the best Hotel program to use for ease of use and customer support.

This program is very user friendly for Hotel Reservations. The program is easy to use and adaptable.

Too many Clicks. Every time you make a change you have to click a certain box. Make another change, click again.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear your overall experience with RoomKeyPMS has been positive!

Natashia
Administrative Assistant in Kanada

Great For Large Companies

Kommentare: My overall experience with Roomkey however, has been good with the customer service and tracking my bookings well. Great program with room for improvement, need more flexibility, but customer service is friendly and helpful. I don't feel stupid for asking any question I have and the solutions are taught in a way I can follow easily.

The customer service is unparalleled, lovely people, very helpful and informative. Lots of features and reports to run for what you need. Customizable for your individual business. Integrate with online platforms to get more customers.

If you are a smaller business I wouldn't recommend this program, it doesn't have a different package option with less features so I'm not overwhelmed with things I don't need. It is geared towards bigger companies like hotels or corporate. Difficult to navigate the program, not ease of access. Reports are hard to read as well.

Antwort von RoomKeyPMS

Thank you for your positive review and feedback.

Ayu
Assistant Sales & Marketing Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Roomkey Worth the money and easy to use

Kommentare: Roomkey is worth the money investment. It has very nice customer support and easy to use. All our CRS systems work well with it.

Very easy and handy to use Great customer support service Compatible with many CRS systems

It would be great to have the mobile check-in with e-key function It would be nice to upgrade the rate loading calendar and setting

Antwort von RoomKeyPMS

Thank you for your review Ayu. It's a pleasure working with your team.

Michele
Assistant Manager in Kanada

RoomkeyPMS Review

Kommentare: Good

Unable to comment on this section.

No revenue management function, reporting not great

vor 9 Monaten

We appreciate your feedback. RoomKeyPMS has integration partners with Revenue Management Systems available. A list of available partners can be reviewed on our Interfaces & Integration Marketplace on our website.

Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bad pms system

That it is a very simple system. There isn’t much to it

The user interface is terrible. It looks so outdated and customer service is terrible

Lisa
accouting clerk in USA

Customer Support

Kommentare: There customer support team is TOP TIER!!! You are not placed on lengthy holds waiting for someone to finally answer the call. When you speak with anyone from the support team, (especially [sensitive content hidden]), they are always pleasant and easy to talk to. They understand your questions and are very knowledgeable of system and are willing to walk you through the steps to fix/correct any issues you may have.

RoomKey is fairly easy to navigate. The "Search" tab is super helpful when locating a guest reservation. The "Help" tab has all sorts of information and trainings available.

I would like to see a function that separates the different rate codes, and show each guest that is staying under for instance the Corp. Rate or VA rate, not just on the in-house screen. Like you could research past guest that stayed under the Best Available Rate, etc.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your kind review. Have a great day and if you need anything let us know.

karine
director of operations in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best service with [sensitive content hidden]

Kommentare: I recommand this software if you want a user friendly option eith great customer's support

Being a director of operations of a small hotel and having to cope with a pms sytem, integration, mapping and many other tasks, having a person that is so patient as well as competent to help us with any questions is a big +.[sensitive content hidden] is that person. Alway so nice, patient and he knows this software so well!

Nothing, we sincerely would like to have a pace report otherwise we appreciate te pms

Cassy
Reservationist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall great experience.

I enjoy using Roomkey for my room management, the customer service is outstanding, [sensitive content hidden] in particular helps me so much with a lot of different questions.

Can be slow at times, but for the most part is great

Director of Sales and Operations in Kanada

User Friendly and Exceptional Service

Kommentare: We have been using RoomKey PMS for a year now and it has been a great experience. The cloud based PMS allows me to connect to the property from anywhere in the world making it easy to access information or assist other users at any time. The interface is user friendly making it easy to train new employees on. The advanced user functions offer many solutions to revenue and property management. The reporting functionality is also pretty on point. No system is perfect or without issues but they have been consistently working on updating and patching them within the various modules as they arise. The support team has been amazing. Special mention to Margaux who has helped me through numerous questions and requests. The exceptional support we receive is what sets them apart from other systems we have used. I would recommend RoomKey to anyone who is looking to upgrade their PMS.

Jeannette
Operations Manager - Technical Support, Channel Management, Central Reservation Services, Payroll & Benefits in Kanada
Gastgewerbe

Simply the BEST!

The program along with interfaces are extremely easy to deploy and very, very user friendly! Their entire team are experienced hoteliers with warm, genuine and caring personalities. They take a personal approach in everything they do. They are continuously seeking ways to improve the product by reaching out to end users for feedback and beta testing. They also strive to ensure exceptional client services at every single touch point and beyond!

The only thing I would say I find challenging; when we first began with the program a little over 10 years ago I had become very used to having one main "go to" person I worked with as an ideas and support person. This allowed for a great working relationship and a clear understanding of needs and wishes. Now there is a team and I don't know all of them as well and sometimes communication isn't as clear as I would prefer - this would be from both my side and theirs.

Ryan
Assistant Front Office Manager in Kanada

Best technician support

It is easy to learn, and easy to use.

Not too many advanced function for merging reservations

letztes Jahr

Thanks for your review and feedback.

Niveesha
General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Support

Kommentare: Support is awesome! specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

I like that the software is intuitive, easy to use and easy to train.

There are a few things that the system is not capable of doing that I am use to with Opera and OnQ.

Dean
Hotel Operations Manager in USA

Wow, just WOW!

Kommentare: I worked for Hilton hotels as a hotel manager for over 15 years prior to my current role. In my short time with Plaza la Reina, I have been treated with nothing but kindness, compassion, and respect by the RoomKey tech support team as I have made my way through a very steep learning curve after 15 years having only used the one PMS system all that time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have made what could have been an extremely pain full experience a reaffirmation of my faith in tech support. Congratulations to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for all his focus and diligence to ensure that the customer experience is at the highest level possible!

Everything

Nothing

Sean
Director of Sales in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I've only used the program to shop comp set info, and it's sub par.

I like that it shows me my entire comp set and then some, I can easily see a ball park of rates to help in my planning.

I don't like that it's not entirely up to date, or that it only shows member rates. I'm not shopping based on member rates, I need to know my competitions best available rate.

H.Peter
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great System

Kommentare: We would sign up for the program anytime again as we have not found anything thus far that accomplishes more.

Great web-based PMS program for smaller hotel properties that will take care of most every operational issue that one gets involved in.We find it most useful that we can make changes to our rates and set-ups wherever we are with relative ease.

Antwort von RoomKeyPMS

We are in the process of beta testing our new KAR Hotel Reporting Module. This interactive tool will provide custom reporting in real time through a very cool user interface - if a data field exists, KAR will be able to report on it! (Someone from sales will contact you when the demo is ready)

Austin
Front Desk in Kanada

Exceptional Customer Service

Kommentare: What I like the most is their customer support. I've spoken with [sensitive content hidden] and he's consistent in providing excellent customer service. He made sure all issues are fixed.

User-friendly. Interface is good as you'll easily be familiarized.

Well it has certain limitations but overall its still good.

Jeff
IT Manager in USA

RoomKey PMS

I like this product a lot. I found it very easy to work with and maintain. My staff also found it easy to learn. The cloud base features of it are amazing.

I don't really have any cons. It is a little more expensive than some of the competitors, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Arlene
Front Office Manager
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kelowna Lakeshore Inn

Kommentare: A great property management system that is designed for ease of use and is administered by a very well informed team. All of our questions have always been answered quickly.

Very user friendly system. Updates on a regular basis to keep up with client requests. Knowledgeable support staff. Simple straight forward design makes training easy.

Group functionality could be more in depth with regards to routing charges in portions rather than only all or none. Would like to see multi rate reservations on the group module as well.

Antwort von RoomKeyPMS

- Group Module enhancements are scheduled for the 4th Quarter of 2009.

Jashan

Great software

Kommentare: Great soft ware with user friendly functionality. serves the functions and meets the need of our organization. At the same time tech team is easily reachable

User friendly

None I can think of

Barb
Accountant
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Financial Operation Specalists

Kommentare: The product has work fine for our hotel operations

easy to use

Had some trouble with the meals tracking on the reports