Filtern nach:

Über Celoxis

Celoxis ist eine preisgekrönte, erschwingliche All-in-one-Lösung für Projektmanagement und Zusammenarbeit für Teams aller Größenordnungen.

Erfahre mehr über Celoxis

Kavita P.
Kavita P.
Consultant
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2018

"A Great Tool For Small Team of Independent Consultants"

Kommentare: Our overall experience with Celoxis has been on the positive side. The tool has helped us keep all our projects on track and collaborate within the team. The price and value is exceptional, especially for a small team like us. We don't use much of the resource management or other features of the tool, just keeping our projects on a strict timeline and tracking efforts towards various activities.

Vorteile: 1. Web-based Interface
2. Mobile Access
3. Project Gantt Chart and Timelines
4. Alerts and Notifications
5. Time Tracking
6. Ease of Use

Nachteile: The interface is a bit heavy for a small team like us. I wish I could easily turn off a lot of features that I currently don't use. Yes, there is a way I can turn off costing and billing and other portfolio features, but even after that, I still feel the app needs to have a more light-weighted look and feel.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Makro P.
Tiefbau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2020

"This software could change your company"

Kommentare: We can fully recommend this software for project management, but be aware that this is only a tool. Company has to change it's mindset to project organization in order to implement it successfully.

Vorteile: As centralized server solution, this software enables us to plan, manage and control whole portfolio and every project individually. As comprehensive solution this software is used by our employees, management, associates and clients. Everybody can see state of their projects/tasks with one click on their mobile phones or computers.

Nachteile: Software could be better with improvements in cashflow department of the project. Also as project is set of activities performed by all Project participants, it could be helpful to implement Client tasks and other stakeholders tasks.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Project, Asana, Axosoft, RationalPlan, GanttProject, Basecamp, Redmine, Trello, Planview Clarizen und Genius Project

Warum Celoxis gewählt wurde: As organization we've outgrown software that we used. Our old software enabled us only to record hours on specific projects and not to tasks. this was our only option. This can give you information on project costs, but you can not collaborate through comprehensive solution as fully featured PM software.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft Project, Asana, Axosoft, RationalPlan, GanttProject, Basecamp, Redmine, Trello, Planview Clarizen und Genius Project

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Celoxis: We probably evaluated 50 alternatives, abovementioned are only few major candidates, but only Microsoft project (server edition), Genius Project and Celoxis satisfied fully our needs. After evaluation, we decided to go with Celoxis as it was best tailored to our needs.

• Bewertet am 16.12.2020
Andrés L.
Project Manager Office
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2021

"Great tool to manage multiple projects"

Kommentare: Really visual tool to report task and projects. I would add a customization or adaptation for Agile Metholodogy

Vorteile: The easy way to report your advances in tasks and projects.

Nachteile: I would adapt the tool to report small tasks, as my company uses in Agile projects

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Project und Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Celoxis: It was a corporative tool, the i did not decide. Anyway i think it is a great app

• Bewertet am 9.9.2021
James F.
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2020

"Try something else first"

Kommentare: Fighting with it to do regular project activities.

Vorteile: Gantt view is useful, calculations generally work

Nachteile: Difficult to use, most commonly used features are hard to find, effectively an opinionated spreadsheet.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2020
Anoosh K.
Senior Consultant - Professional Services
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2021

"Use Celoxis to make life easy for you & your teams"

Kommentare: Overall Celoxis is an average-priced, great features, and simple to configure tool. The usage of the tool depends on our own requirements. We have set up the tool very differently for different departments. The journey has been really awesome! Hope we get more features requested and make this tool much more powerful!

Vorteile: I have been part of the team that tested, implemented, and using the tool as a User and also Administrator. 1) The standalone app helps us to do customization without depending on Salesforce Admins. I can create my own 'Custom Fields' and report on it. Even the 'Custom Fields' can be customized to show for only specific types of projects which is awesome. 2) The concept of 'Workspaces' which separates out the department-wise projects makes it unique. It helps to remove the noise from/to other departments. 3) The Project/Task creation AND/OR the templates option is very simple and re-usable, which takes Project Managers to create projects in less than 30 seconds. 4) Time tracking is very very simple. This has been hell in our previous tool. 5) The access control/security can be controlled by Celoxis Admin(That's me!) which is super helpful. 6) With all of the above, the adoption of Celoxis across our departments has been great compared to our previous tool. 7) Last but not least - Their Support team is awesome! You just send a Chat or Open a ticket, they respond very quickly and provide resolutions in most of the cases. NEVER SEEN a SUPPORT team like that previously.

Nachteile: 1) Task scheduling is medium. Though they have provided different ways to achieve our requirements, it is a tedious job. I would want a tool like 'Celoxis' to think about 'Day-wise scheduling' which is already part of other PSA tools. 2) The Reporting is medium. Though we can achieve the results with multiple reports, I would want a tool like 'Celoxis' to think more about reporting capabilities (Something like a Salesforce kind of reporting structure would help everyone). 3) There are few limitations which they have already documented here: https://www.celoxis.com/kb/13.5/reports/concepts/limits
I would want them to think out of the box and help more customers, while the customers grow, these kinds of limitations will be barriers to proceed with the tool in the long-run future.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Replicon, BigTime, Mavenlink und Planview Clarizen

Warum Celoxis gewählt wurde: 1) No Trial option 2) Complex configuration and dependent on Salesforce Admins 3) To enter time, you need to create an assignment, and then also only that person can enter the time. Aaaah! People literally screamed at us when the tool was live. 4) To create one custom field, we have to go to Salesforce Admins again which is not that easy route. 5) Pricing. Oh no! When we are not using that tool and paying that much, leadership was not happy. much more.....

Zuvor genutzte Software: FinancialForce PSA

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Celoxis: 1) Simple tool 2) Less expensive 3) Ease of use 4) Matched with 85% of features 5) Customization

• Bewertet am 10.7.2021
Kapil B.
Director - Customer Success
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2019

"Easy Project Management"

Vorteile: - ease of use
- feature rich for project management
- external users and client login option for client view
- integrations with salesforce and rest api for other apps if required
- integrated time entry and approval
- single-sign-on capability with various IDP's

Nachteile: - mobility options are limited
- client cannot be assigned tasks in the Project

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Project, Smartsheet und Jira

Warum Celoxis gewählt wurde: Ease of use and availability of integrated time entry and approval with project/task management.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft Project, Smartsheet und Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Celoxis: above mentioned features as well as pricing was an all out win for us

• Bewertet am 23.10.2019
Ayal P.
Project Manager Team Leader
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2021

"Excellent application for managing small-medium size projects"

Kommentare: Celoxis is an excellent tool alowing me as the project manager team leader to convey detailed or highlevel scope of a project or the entire project portfolio.

Vorteile: excellent user interface, durable solution, endless customization alows you to create any build almots any View or analysis you wish to see.
excellent, fast, agile service!

Nachteile: out of the box integrations can be more suitable for the industry (such as: Salesforce, Jira integrations coverage).

• Bewertet am 23.5.2021
  • Bewertet am 4.12.2020

"Consolidated Project management for Consulting and Solutions firm"

Kommentare: It is very good, from my [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] perspective and PMO, it is fantastic to have the whole information of our projects online and with consolidated resources reports and the Gantt is very nice, much better than Microsoft Project.

Vorteile: Easy of use of the Gantt and Work Load, even if some other things are not really UX friendly or intuitive...

Nachteile: Sometimes is not clear how to perform some tasks, Customer service is very straight and I feel they do not listen to the customer needs on specific issues, then they reply very plain.

• Bewertet am 4.12.2020
Jason S.
Business Systems Manager
Öl & Energie, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.12.2020

"Celoxis is a leader in Project Management software"

Vorteile: Ease of use. Intuitive and customizable dashboards for differing rolls

Nachteile: I prefer to be able to add sub-tasks from Kanban board but Celoxis limits this to Gannt view

• Bewertet am 8.12.2020
Stacie M.
Stacie M.
Director of Global Services Operations
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.2.2018

"Celoxis is a robust platform with a stellar support team."

Vorteile: Celoxis meets expectations for project management in the software delivery industry. We are able to leverage Celoxis globally to track our implementation projects. We track our financials, resource assignments, and % complete in this tool. Celoxis has a great reporting structure and flexibility in creating your own custom fields. When the tool does not have the exact feature I need, I have been able to work with Celoxis training to find an out of the box solution or submit a feature request with surprising success in having them delivered. Celoxis often has more functionality than my teams are ready to adopt and I find that the operational issues have more to do with people and process (not tool). I especially like the flexibility of the client log in feature and the customization of what each person can see in their own dashboards. I really love that it can serve as the one central repository for project updates. We have been using Celoxis for a little over three years and are quite happy with it. Within a few months it will be our global standard.

Nachteile: Celoxis is a standalone software that needs to be integrated with our Salesforce environment, therefore, it has taken some additional investment on our part to automatically trigger projects at closed/won state and feed the data into our financial systems. Celoxis is also real time data so there is no back button if you delete something or the ability to restore a previous version. Since I am using this tool globally I would like to see more workspace segmented admin features to control what is seen by each region throughout all reports and tasks. Additionally, we have had to perform a few workarounds to get full billable and non-billable resource load charts in the tool. Since many people go to outlook to see if a resource is available, the current Celoxis Outlook integration (a separate calendar) is not sufficient for blocking off the resource from being scheduled for other things. I suggest the following improvements
- Direct Outlook Calendar integration that blocks off scheduled time so people in the business can see that the resource is not available and actively working on a project. (currently we book time in Celoxis and Outlook - double entry)
- Non-Project Time viewed exactly the same as billable time from projects in the resource load charts including the time code and % allocation
- Administration features for further segmentation or archiving of the data
- Data restoring options including restoration of deleted objects restoring to a previous day

• Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Nin R.
IT PMO & Change Manager
Essen & Trinken, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.8.2021

"Best Portfolio Project Management Tool in today's market"

Vorteile: It's difficult to find a single PPM tool that has end-to-end functionality for program/portfolio management, day-to-day project management, resource workforce management, budget vs actuals reporting, and dashboard reporting. I've researched for the past 3-4 years and whilst there are companies out there that have been around for decades or may have more API integrations, Celoxis is by far the most intuitive, customizable PPM tool that does all of the above functions at a competitive cost and with a very modern user interface. The Gantt chart mimics the look and feel of MS Project which allowed the learning curve for our PMs to be seamless as they simply imported their Project CSV files. The resource workforce reporting is also automated and easily shows those under/over allocated. One of the best functions of this tool is the dashboard reporting - it is incredibly customizable allowing the user to select position, width, charts, filters, custom fields etc which again mimics what you'd be able to do in MS PowerPoint but in an automated fashion. I've used PPM tools customised for enterprise organisations with 50,000+ employees which cost $5m+ in licensing costs yet did not function as well as Celoxis.

Nachteile: There's always room for improvement in every software/company. I would like to see the support for Celoxis increase from 24x5 to 24x7. If they can bring some of their support onshore with a phone capability as well, that would be fantastic. Some minor enhancements on their dashboard reporting capabilities would also be helpful.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Clarity, Smartsheet, GanttPRO und monday.com

• Bewertet am 28.8.2021
Donald S.
Government Contracts and Proposal Consultant
Luft- & Raumfahrt, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 9.9.2020

"Great Tool for P{project Collaboration"

Kommentare: My Celoxis implementation is self hosted. That was a bit of a learning curve for me personally but the Tech support staff was pretty helpful in pointing me to the right solutions. Now that the system is up and running it is very stable. My principle issues were not with the core Celoxis application as much as the host system configuration such as installing SSL and positioning the system properly behind my firewall. It took cooperation among a number of vendors but I now have a robust application on a rock steady platform (Windows Server 2019) protected by a top-tier security system (SOPHOS). It was with the effort!

Vorteile: Celoxis allows integration of planned work hours and resources with time card inputs to allow an integrated management solution that permits tracking of Planed vs. Actual labor hours and costs. Definitely a much tighter integration than I found in MS Project. However - and this is important to my clients - the ability to bidirectionally share data with Project is a significant plus as many of my clients rely on Project. Finally, I use Celoxis for multiple clients and the workspaces functionality allows me the ability to securely partition clients into their own environment thus permitting multiple clients to share the basic installation.

Nachteile: There is a learning curve to climb - especially in the reporting function and I am still learning how to use the many features of the product. I would like to see more You Tube videos on how to perform advanced functions - especially with cost and resource reporting for users.

• Bewertet am 9.9.2020
Staff Hardware Architect, Embedded Team Lead
Computer-Hardware, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2019

"A great full-featured project management tool"

Vorteile: Celoxis checks all the boxes for engineering project management for me. Prior to Celoxis, we used Microsoft Project: Celoxis incorporates the advanced features of Project in cloud-based tool that provides team collaboration and scheduling that we could not get with Project or most other cloud-based scheduling tools.

Nachteile: With great options can come a great (big) learning curve: there are so many features in Celoxis, setting up individuals, teams, groups, and roles is critical for a successful launch, and this can be a bit daunting at first glance. However, the Celoxis team did a great job pre-sales of walking us through the tool and it's features, as well as scheduling training for our team post-sales to get up and running in the tool.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: LiquidPlanner, OpenProject, monday.com und Forecast

Warum Celoxis gewählt wurde: Our prior tool did not understand resource management and loading, and had no plans to add those features. It also did not support advanced predecessor conditions (T+/- the start or finish of other tasks, etc.) This caused us to use Microsoft Project to get an accurate schedule, then manually enter the project (or project updates) in the cloud-based tool, for collaboration and tracking. This was just too cumbersome.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TeamGantt

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Celoxis: While some of the alternative products may have been on par with Celoxis in both price point and feature set, Celoxis that their team presented the best solution and on-boarding experience, and we felt Celoxis would be our fastest way to get up-and-running with the project management capability we needed.

• Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Aleksander A.
Head of Studio
  • Bewertet am 22.10.2019

"Powerful, flexible platform with UX problems"

Kommentare: Generally, and for a company of our size Celoxis was the best choice due to the varied work models we service. The ability to both work in hourly and fixed price models is a unique requirement and other platforms struggle to make it work.

Vorteile: The standout feature is the flexibility of Celoxis which allows for a great deal of optional customisation.
For example, custom formula fields let us do basic and complex math that can be displayed in reports and on projects.
When comparing it to other solutions it does sport a few unique features not found in competitor products. Chiefly among them would be the semi intelligent schedule and budget prediction feature which gives a quick way to assess project status.

Nachteile: The biggest issue is the UX/UI which has a bit of a learning curve and needs a strict process to utilize all areas effectively. The system seems to have some legacy features that make functionality redundant.
An example would be 4 different ways to enter time into time-sheets in the UI, or 2 separate comment features that are nested into each other for no reason.
Some very simple and common features, like checklists in tasks, seem to also be absent. While not difficult to work with, the usage-paths for all the functions have not been thoroughly tested it seems.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Asana, Wrike, Adobe Workfront, monday.com und Jira

Warum Celoxis gewählt wurde: Insufficient scheduling and reporting options and hard to work UI/UX

Zuvor genutzte Software: WorkflowMax

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Celoxis: Superior value for money in features at this size of company compared to the competition.

• Bewertet am 22.10.2019
Susan A.
VP of Operations
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2020

"Great software for project oriented firms that invoice for services"

Kommentare: Very positive. We are just rolling it out now to all our staff, and we're really looking forward to gaining the real benefits.

Vorteile: Celoxis is a powerful project management software that is replacing MS Project in our organization, allowing us to get a portfolio view of many projects managed by multiple PMs. But best of all, our resources can enter their timesheets within Celoxis. This allows us to eliminate one piece of software and run analytics to learn about our performance and drive improvements.

Nachteile: It was tricky to setup. We needed the help of Celoxis to get the roles and access permissions setup correctly. The help guide was not comprehensive enough in this area to do it yourself.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Microsoft Project, monday.com und Jira

Warum Celoxis gewählt wurde: Viewing multiple projects at once and entering time-sheet data in the project tasks. Plan Vs Actual at the granular level.

Zuvor genutzte Software: Microsoft Project

Dan B.
Project manager
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2020

"Good Project management software"

Kommentare: Very good at project planning timelines and financial planning of income and expenditure

Vorteile: Gantt charts and financials work well, we don't really use the resource and workload functions but they are good. Significant upgrade over Wrike for cost tracking and forecasting

Nachteile: Uploads in CSV are ok but added functionality here would be good

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Wrike und monday.com

Warum Celoxis gewählt wurde: Cost and Functionality

Zuvor genutzte Software: Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Celoxis: Helpful onboarding and customer service, better functionality for our needs

• Bewertet am 5.11.2020
Whitney P.
Director of Production
  • Bewertet am 9.10.2019

"Easy to use product hits all the top needs"

Kommentare: Overall, Celoxis has really helped our business streamline processes and reporting. Time and task tracking is easier and more transparent to project managers and clients, and reporting is much less time intensive than our previous methods. I have been very pleased with the software and the customer service each time an issue is raised.

Vorteile: I like that the interface is very user friendly. I also like that the reports are customizable. We have been able to integrate a lot of reporting into Celoxis that was previously done using Excel or a similar program. Celoxis is able to collect all of our data and organize it effectively, thus ensuring we don't have to go to a lot of extra work to manipulate the data into the reports we want to see.

Nachteile: The new interface isn't as useful for me as the previous one. It works better for my resources, but as an admin, it seems less friendly than before. Namely, the drop downs and options available under Reports and other areas are not as customizable. I liked having my full list of starred reports available previously, whereas now I find myself accessing the full 'All Reports' page more frequently to navigate. I mainly use reports in the system to it was more convenient to have only my preferred ones all listed in one place.

• Bewertet am 9.10.2019
Marc S.
Senior designer
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2020

"Flexible software for project management and team efforts management"

Kommentare: The software could be very well adapted to our specific company structure and workflow (we manufacture soft goods in China). We could customize a large part of it so it would be matching exactly what we needed. Also it made it relatively easy to manage the many projects (between 30 and 50) with a team working in different locations.

Vorteile: Customizable screens (they call it widgets) that could be applied to teams/groups or individuals. It made everyone rather happy as they could make it their own.

Nachteile: We didn't use the any of the tools to tracks costs and financials, and it sometimes was creating confusion (we asked the Celoxis dev. team if we could fully remove this from our platform)

• Bewertet am 16.7.2020
Anshu M.
Manager, Wolfram Global Technical Services
501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2017

"Excellent in many, many ways although with some shortcomings"

Kommentare: Celoxis is a great PMS, without any doubt. I like that they keep the lists and reports simple but powerful. It is nimble because it uses text rather than too much of graphics effects etc. You can generate a wide variety of reports. Comes with free client portals which my clients love. It has a very powerful feature where you can define your own app with it's own workflow, custom fields etc. It has a trigger mechanism as well to change states of apps when responses are received, which is very, very useful. I have created as many as 8 apps for incoming opportunities, defining a request tracker system, payments, contracts etc. etc. That is extremely useful to organize everything around a Project. It has shortcomings in communications area like not having an email editor at all and you can write (through commenting) to only one client (one person) from within the app etc. You get all this for a very low price unlike Salesforce etc., that's a deal!

Vorteile: Fast, customizable, no-nonsense interface, wide variety of reports, custom apps

Nachteile: Weak in communication tools, does not have an email editor, only notifications can be sent out through commenting in apps, can't attach files to those or send to multiple client officials. Discussions at Project level allow those but not at app level.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2017
Denzil jr P.
Project Manager, Developer
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2017

"Celoxis Flexibility brings our company into the next level!"

Kommentare: In addition to its great project management feature, celoxis have a powerful flexibility on creating custom app where you can tweak custom formula and create a processes that will give amazing benefits on data management and very useful reports and tracker that help us track our on time delivery and improve our team work at same time by work collaboration. in 4-6 months of using celoxis and developing some custom apps, we've brought our overall on time delivery from 40% - 80% that results to successful projects and happy customer. By developing custom apps from our QA inspection registries, we've save a lot of time spend on doing reports, eliminate unnecessary meetings and manage our data effectively. In couple of weeks we're working to upgrade our account from cloud to on promise and we're very excited on the next breakthroughs we can achieve together with celoxis as our partner.

Vorteile: In addition to its amazing project management feature, I love the flexibility that we can create a custom app and tweak the custom fields to automate formulas, processes and creates necessary report we need.

Nachteile: Limitation on graph feature but I think that the capability is enough for our needs. However, we're looking forward if Celoxis can add more features that could help us get use the most of it.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2017
Jorge ruben M.
Operations Director
  • Bewertet am 18.9.2020

"Latest release made Celoxis even more valuable"

Kommentare: After almost 2 years using it, it has only become better. I am the person most involved with Celoxis in the company, I do all the API integrations, and have done most of the dashboards and report customizations. I am very satisfied with how Celoxis has improved over time, and I am eager to see what it becomes in the future. I have also work a little with workflows, getting a lot of value from them, although I haven't got the time to do as much as I'd like. I reccomend Celoxis 100%. Before choosing it, I evaluated about 15 different platforms, in the end, the technical evaluation was very clear, Celoxis was the only viable option, unless I wanted to spend 10 or 15 times more money on something else.

Vorteile: No doubt, I have 2 favorite features: everything related to the Gantt View, which is extremely customizable, and now suporting different baselines; and the REST API, which is a lot better documented than when I started using it. Also, not a feature about the software, but as important, Customer Support is excelent.

Nachteile: So far, Celoxis hasn't turned into proper program and portfolio management.

• Bewertet am 18.9.2020
Darren B.
Business Applications Director
  • Bewertet am 22.9.2020

"Celoxis for project Portfolio Management"

Kommentare: We were looked after during pre purchase, demo'd to without any pressure to purchase
Support is incredibly quick and useful

Vorteile: It was easy to set up and configurable to our needs
Liked that % complete could be independent from time logged
Great scheduling and resourcing
Client portal easy to use and gives us exactly what we needed

Nachteile: Would be good if we could add a custom field to a discussion for sorting purposes and also control the notifications that go to customers.
Suggested both to Celoxis and they have added as a feature request

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: elapseit, Wrike, Mavenlink, monday.com und Float

Zuvor genutzte Software: Azure DevOps Services

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Celoxis: We looked at lots of alternatives as we have very specific needs. Celoxis was the only one that met them all

Professional Services Manager
    Nicht bewertet
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2017

"Great PM tool especially for digital projects"

Vorteile: As well as the standard ability to plan project, Celoxis allows you to bug track, resource plan, and create a wealth of reports. Not only that but you have unlimited client access for clientst to be able to log and view their own bugs as well as track the progress of their project, granting specific permissions and allowing full transparency.
I also like the ability to customise reports and fields, import project and export reports in csv, pdf and msproject formats.
The support team are incredibly responsive in addition to the articles and forums within the help centre.
On a daily basis I use it to plan projects, allocating estimated hours per task, check progress of a project, check the resource availability, and calculate risks.

Nachteile: With each release improvements are made, but whenever there is a release the system can be a little buggy, but is usually resolved very quickly and tickets are dealt with promptly.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 9.8.2017
Ryan K.
Research Engineer
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2017

"Great Project Management Tool"

Kommentare: We have used Celoxis for nearly 6 years and it has continued to be improved and polished. We use it for primarily for project management, time-tracking, expense tracking, and some of our workflow processes. Celoxis personnel have always been very good about helping through upgrades and other technical questions. While there is a little bit of a learning curve, I would highly recommend this tool as a lower cost, yet fuller featured product in comparison to Microsoft Project, which still seems to be tool of choice for most PM's.

Vorteile: Web based tool, Gantt Charting feature, custom workflow creation, scales well (we have a lot of projects in there).

Nachteile: Can be a little laggy at times (we host our own server, so that could be part of it). Interface changes have been confusing at times. For the custom workflows, it would be better to have a graphical representation (i.e. flowchart format).

• Bewertet am 23.3.2017
Devendra B.
COO
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2020

"Limit on Virtual Users and Client Assignment to Tasks"

Vorteile: Contains almost all basic and some advanced features a Project Management Tool needs to have.

Nachteile: The biggest 2 drawbacks are
1. Tasks in a project cannot be assigned to clients. To achieve this very standard and normal requirement, clients are needed to be created as users as well.
2. Limiting the number of virtual users to a certain number. Typical Project Management Tools are primarily driven by Project/Program Managers. Project Schedules are updated by them and normally the human resources on the project are not authorized to update the task status and %age of completion to ensure completeness and accuracy of the project schedule. Multiple resources updating the project schedule means we are planning for failure. So, typical licensed users would be PMs while the entire project team resources would be virtual users. In the system, effectively they are just another field in a task record of the system just like maybe the Start Date, Finish Date, Task Name, Task ID, Predecessor, Duration, etc. etc.
Usability of the Celoxis system for PMs reduces if they are unable to have all their human resources in the system and making the entire tool ineffective.

• Bewertet am 8.10.2020