Filtern nach:

Über SMARTer Manager

Manufacturing ERP Software for job shops, make-to-order, make-to-stock, repetitive and mixed-mode manufacturers.

Erfahre mehr über SMARTer Manager

Jack J.
General Manager in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Smarter Manager review

Kommentare: Technical support is the reason why I rate the Ease of Implementation so high. I have never had a question or a problem that they couldn't eventually find a solution for.

Total integration between the different modules. I really appreciate the way the inventory items are automated with purchasing and shipping, so that the levels are automatically adjusted. Your tech support people are outstanding.

The usage manual could really use a few paragraphs that explain how the system is intended to work from start to finish. You have all of the elements in there, but their interaction is not extremely clear cut. It would be nice to see a sample job and verbally run it through the entire process from estimating to shipping to illustrate how the system ideally works in it's entirety.

Lisa H.
Office Administrator in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

10 Years with Smarter Manager

Kommentare: Smarter Manager is a great program for our manufacturing needs.

On the broad spectrum, Smarter Manager is excellent software. It meets all our needs and then some.

The Report Writer is a good tool to use to make custom reports but it can be fairly difficult to navigate. There is a lot of trial and error for me to make my own report.

Chad S.
Shipping / Receiving Coordinator in USA
Industrieautomation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This software is functional but in my experience very glitchy, especially after an update.

Kommentare: This software is able to handle all the inventory and day to day tracking of the jobs at our business, from start to finish.

SMARTer Manager is able to handle a lot of inventory and day to day shipments / receiving and invoices.

In our setup, when shipping multiple items from a sales order, each item must be shipped individually. On a large order, this can take a very long time.