Über Neos

Eine vertrauenswürdige Fallmanagementlösung, die deinen Fall von der Annahme bis zur Lösung verwaltet, indem sie eine anpassbare Checkliste und umfassende Funktionen verwendet.

Erfahre mehr über Neos

Easy to use, many features, overall solid case management program.

Bewertungen zu Neos

3,9
3,9

Neos hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 81 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Neos bereits verwendet?

Accounting Supervisor in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and a great way to store information

Easy to use with different tabs devoted to different aspects of each case. Great organization of documents and information.

No real drawbacks to this software. It's functional and dependable.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you for your 5-star review. We appreciate you sharing your rating with us and the community. - The Neos Team

Karl
attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

If you use Needles it is the best choice.

Kommentare: Overall good and happy.

The merge from Needles was easy and painless. It is intuitive and easy to use.

The intake pro needs to improve the reports. The reports are not as easy to run as they were in Needles.

vor 6 Monaten

Karl - Thank you for your 10 out of 10 recommendation. We appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve Neos. We'd love to hear how we can improve the intake reports to make them easier to run. Our Product team will be reaching out to you directly. Thank you again for being a valued customer! - The Neos Team

Ashlei
Marketing Director in USA

Worth the switch!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Cloud and access no matter where I am. We used Needles for years and decided to switch over to Needles Neos right before the pandemic. Without the cloud, we would not have been able to transition to work from home so easily.

One thing that could be updated, is the customization of reports. We often have to call in to get a report customized, and it would be nice to do it ourselves.

Antwort von Assembly Software

letzten Monat

Thank you for your 5-star, 10 of 10 recommenation. We appreciate your feedback! - The Neos Team

Joseph
attorney in USA

beware

2,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: poor

cloud based access. the review requires me to put more words in to post so i added this useless sentence.

slow and frankly very difficult to use. The most basic functions that I use all day are ridiculously hard to use. posting emails to the system is a nightmare. oftentimes i find out later that emails did not post to a file. When I attempted to resolve the issue I was told there was no way to. Names of parties in the system will mysteriously change.

Jordan
Paralegal Office Manager in USA

Needles Neos

Kommentare: Overall I like Needles Neos. I have used Needles in general for the last 6 years so its something that I know and feel comfortable using and havent had many issues that werent easily fixed.

I like that it is cloud based and I can log into anywhere I have cell or wifi connection. Helps when I need to work from home or if I am having to travel for work I can easily get access to what I need to assist in handling calls for work.

Sometimes it glitches a lot and you have to completely close out and sometimes restart to be able to log back into the system.

vor 2 Monaten

Jordan - Thank you for your 4-star rating. We appreciate your feedback and candid review of the product. Thank you for being a valued customer over the past 6 years! - The Neos Team

Haley
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Essential for great case management! Highly recommend.

Kommentare: My overall experience with Needles Neos has been simply wonderful. We have all the tools necessary to track and maintain all cases, and it's a great feeling to not wonder about what's going on in a case because you can find the answer immediately in the program.

I like that there always are new features being added in addition to the old, great features the program already contains. I like the daily reminders on each case keeping us current and up to date on all our files. I like the simplicity of the calendar and the integration with Outlook. I like the time that I am saved by document generation. I like to be able to directly text clients from the platform. I like the ease of entry of parties, cases, etc. I like the various reports that can be created with the click of a button.

When you create a new calendar item, it automatically sets the time to 12:00 a.m. if you do not change the time, you will ultimately miss that calendared item.

vor 2 Monaten

Haley - Thank you for your 5-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with the product team! Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team

Leslie
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Needles Neos

Kommentare: Overall it took three days to convert our files into Needles Neos and once up-there are a totally learning gap on how to move through the system-where files were and how to even open from online, etc. Once that learning curve was ventured, then it was easier to move through it, however, there were more steps. . the help section and webinars are great tools and they have up-ed their game on that. .

I like that you can literally cut and paste from Needles Neos anything-like address, etc which you could not do in needles 4. . I like that you can access it from virtually anywhere and not have a server to access. . I do like how you can copy from your desktop straight into Needles and Sharepoint. . I also like that you can view files directly out of Needles Neos

There are a lot more steps that have to be done and we were not taught how to access sharepoint (had no idea where our files were) and how to get a file from Sharepoint to attach to your email. . when you are in Sharepoint-Case File-you can't search like you can in Needles-have to write the whole word out, etc.

vor 8 Monaten

Leslie - We are glad to know that you are enjoying the Cloud experience and the ability to access it from anywhere. Thank you for the feedback regarding the number of steps and access to SharePoint. We are here to help - please contact our support desk and we will be sure to provide and required training or configurations. - The Neos Team

Jaynie
H.R. Administrator in USA

Jaynie Loving Neos

Kommentare: The calendar can be misleading at times.

Neos, PINS, Needles are all user friendly. Now with the cloud I simply love it even more! I use the calendar, documents, value, insurance, and note screens the most. Our Neo's Team is awesome everything we need at our fingers Thanks Team [SENSITIVE CONTENT] & [SENSITIVE CONTENT]for making it easy!

Sometimes I do not get all my messages the same day.

vor 3 Monaten

Jaynie - Thank you for your 4-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We truly appreciate your feedback around the calendar and have shared it with the product group. Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team

Arthur
Case Manager in USA

New Needles Neos User

Kommentare: Love it and would not want to go back to the Old Needles program. There are updates periodically showing that they are improving this software and are listening to our needs.

Being familiar with the old Needles helped to ease into the transition of Neos. The transition was pretty easy due to the experienced Neos employees that assisted us with transition.

I wish there were different colors for the type of case PreLit vs Lit and closed files. There are some minor changes I would make in the "add in" and the knowledge to create more merge field documents for the lay person.

vor 8 Monaten

Arthur - Thank you for your 10 out of 10 rating. We are glad to hear your transition was smooth and you love using Neos. We will share your suggestion around color coding with the product team. Thanks again for your feedback and for being a valued customer! - The Neos Team

Lourdes
Receptionist in USA

From A To Z storage and knowledge

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The calendar keeps the attorneys and staff in track. When needed The customer support has been great along with the questions and answer tab.

It's easy to use. Everything is categorizes. I can look up clients by telephone number. I also like the download feature and forwarding or adding to an email

The only thing I would add is a way to combine multiple clients to one case by tagging it to the Alt number

Antwort von Assembly Software

vor 4 Wochen

Lourdes - Thank you for your 5-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with the product team! Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team

Amanda

Great Reporting, Case Management but tricky forms customization

Kommentare: I like being a user of Needles and managing my cases with it. But, as we add practice areas and need customized forms and functions, it does require additional support.

I like that Needles gives you a lot of reporting capabilities, categories, and checklists to be able to manage cases better. It is robust in its customization options and is fairly user friendly on the front end.

The difficulties are in setting up custom documents. The way the templates are made is cumbersome. And the checklists are tricky to set up on the back end so that they give you enough information to be useful, without being overwhelming.

Antwort von Needles Case Management

Amanda, we appreciate your feedback regarding the complexity of template generation and have improved this feature in Needles 5.0. These type of suggestions have enabled our development team to improve our product and will continue to be included in future releases. The Checklist is also one of the most valuable and important features of Needles. In cases where your needs are more complex, it is often best to work with one of our Needles Trainers to help you optimize this powerful tool. Please visit our website for our most recent Needles news.

Yocira
Paralegal/Intake Case Coordinator in USA

Needles Neo

Kommentare: Client management system

I like that it is user friendly, and easy to navigate.

The reporting features and case layouts should have more capabilities.

letztes Jahr

Yocira, we appreciate your suggestions. We will be releasing additional features for the Advance Search reporting and subscription service that will add to the list of available standard reports. You can check for product updates through our Self-Serve Portal "What's New" accessible from the Help Icon in Neos.

Brian
Senior Partner in USA

Neos Review

Kommentare: The checklist is the best way to do business. Our checklists are very specific and tasks are coded by job title so nothing ever falls through the cracks. The feedback from across the board on our team has been positive.

Neos is very easy to use and has a quick learning curve. The system is very intuitive. Our team loves the checklist system because nothing falls through the cracks that way. The Value Tab is great for managing the financial side of the case and the notes system makes it easy to organize data and review files. The outlook integrations are seamless and make posting emails to files very easy.

We moved from a server based document system to a cloud based system. That comes with challenges that are not unique to Neos. Neos has done a great job in that regard but it has been an adjustment for our team.

vor 5 Monaten

Brian - Thank you for your 5-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team

Nicole
Litigation Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for keeping track of your legal cases

I really like how it seamlessly blends to Outlook, Word, PDF. I like the ease of use and being able to create multiple documents at once. I really like the value tab and the many ways you can use that. With one click, I can find out how much we will need to settle for based on the outstanding bills and costs. Overall, it's a really great program.

I wish the checklist was easier to use and that you were able to link the checklist items to documents. For instance, once a medical record is requested, you could have a check list item automatically populate to follow up for those records in 30 or 40 days.

vor 2 Monaten

Nicole - Thank you for your 5-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with the product team! Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team

Brian

Excellent Platform

Kommentare: We have solved document turnaround (docusign), settlement memos, and case tracking with this software. It has truly been a great help to our practice.

The checklists and role allocations are some of the most useful parts of this system. However, the document management is also excellent. The ease of import/mail/send-to-DocuSign functions are key in time saving.

The time tracking still needs work. There should be an easy way to get the time tracking converted into an invoice - just like with the settlement memorandum. This issue has prevented me from recommending this software to folks who still need to track time and invoice clients. There should also be a function (that appears to be not-quite-working) that tracks time as notes (dual entry).

vor 5 Monaten

Brian - Thank you for your 5-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We truly appreciate your feedback and have shared it with the Product team. Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team

Kevin
IT Director in USA

I've administrated Needles for 10 years now

I love it's flexibility, and the sheer amount of customization that is available within the program and through external connections via ODBC and now API. Nearly anything will be possible if they follow through on their promises for extensive expansion of their API in version 5.0. I also like that it is a locally installed database, and isn't reliant on the cloud. That opens up lots of options when matching up data to other databases you have in-house. The bang for your buck with Needles is pretty exceptional.

It's still not as feature rich as some of the newer cloud-based alternatives, and the UI prior to version 5 is extremely dated. If you are considering moving to Needles, though, there is no reason not to go straight to version 5.

Nikki

Transition from Needles to NEOS

Kommentare: Transition from Needles to NEOS…. We were very comfortable with Needles because we used the software from 2013-2021. So, when we first transitioned to NEOS we had hesitation and obstacles to work through. There were many challenges at the beginning, however with the training and support we received from the NEOS team they made it much easier to transition. We were very reluctant and wanted to go back to Needles but never gave up. NEOS staff/support were there for every question I had, every problem I needed solved, etc. They were always so kind, and patient throughout the entire process and to this day! Now, at almost 1 year later I cannot even remember what Needles was like. NEOS offers so much more than Needles and we are so pleased we stuck with it! Nikki Mayse, Paralegal
Shawn Taylor, PLLC

I couldn't imagine NOT having NEOS now!

Just the transition which change is always hard with anything.

vor 6 Monaten

Nikki - Thank you for your 5-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team

Matthew
Partner in USA

I love Neos

Kommentare: I recently started my firm. As a cloud-based platform, Neos allowed me to minimize my startup costs for IT. Updates are a breeze. I look forward to seeing the updates when they come in very straightforward and concise explanations of the changes. No more shutting down server for updates. What a great change.

Neos is a significant step up from its predecessor, Needles. I am a prior needles user and everything that I wanted needles to do, Neos has accomplished. From the ease of integrating Outlook emails and calendar items, document management, contacting clients, searching for information, organizing information notes, etc., Neos is everything I would want it to be. Also, cloud-based is the way to go. Updates are seamless. Set up is ease. No more server expense.

None that I can think of. And if there are any issues, I am optimistic that Neos has already thought of them and an update will be coming.

vor 5 Monaten

Matthew - Thank you for your 5-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team

Stevan
case manger supervisor in USA

well designed software

Kommentare: we believe that this was a good choice for the firm and it very practical due to the fact that its a web base software we can log in everywhere as long as you have internet connection.

very easy to use and set up, i was part of the implementation team since the beginning , it was a relative easy transition from the old needles to needles neos. Needles tech support took care of everything and was in constant communication with myself during the process. The whole firm also had a easy time figuring out all the tabs and how everything works. Needles provided us with training prior to going live which also helped us have a better idea on how everything works. The document/letter set up is super simple in comparison to the older version we were using.

I noticed that there are always new updates being done which its not a con. but with updates there are bugs and at times the system freezes. i would like to be able to name the documents when dragging and dropping it directly from the desktop to the file itself, currently neos does not give this option. system slows down every so often.

letztes Jahr

Stevan, thank you for your comments. We appreciate your detailed account of the implementation and onboarding of our product. We know that a well-made plan will always work best and are happy that it went well for your firm. We will certainly add your suggestion to rename a file when uploading the documents to Neos.

A Very Expensive Microsoft 365 License w/ Very Little Additional Functionality

Kommentare: Implementation was not great, and I was not migrating ANY data. I still do not believe I have everything I was supposed to get. I paid $1,000.00 to do the work during my onboarding that could have been done prior to my implementation. Because Neos requires 365, during onboarding you will get to make all your Microsoft 365 and Neos connections. I assume I paid $1,000 for someone to tell me how to make the connections and 3 hours of training? Not sure. I also was not told about a bug that Neos had which prevented data from being updated and saved more than once during my implementation. I did my implementation on a Friday, and attempted to input my cases into the system on the following Saturday and could not get anything to save. I was told the following Monday about the issue, was told it was a known issue, and would be resolved in a day or so. I spent all day Saturday trying to figure out what I was doing wrong for nothing. It was ultimately fixed. But just a frustrating experience. Everyone has been genuinely nice and understanding, the limitations of the software is where my issues really are.

Neos is customizable, which is nice. You can add whatever field you want to add to any tab. It allows you to collect and input whatever data you want and you are not nearly as constrained as you are with Trial Works in terms of customization. It has a nice display. Grouping contacts is easy. Apparently, there are a bunch of reports you can use.

Functionality is not there. Commonsense things are missing from this platform. The system relies on and appears to be limited by Microsoft 365, which itself can be spotty. Neos is just Microsoft 365 apps all tied together, under a sleek looking display, but adds almost nothing to the 365-experience. 90% of the Neos platform is bundling all-things 365 together through a sleek looking display. The other 10% that you would expect Neos to have incorporated and built-in is missing. Templates have to be saved and then generated to be tested. You have to constantly change in and out of various tabs when creating a template to get your bookmarks. Good luck finding bookmarks for pronouns. I was told by Neos I should consider writing gender neutral. Ultimately, found out that I could code an if than statement in Needles should I want to use pronouns. Each bookmark in Neos will eat up a line or two of your template, which makes for errors. You can calendar within Neos, but you can't invite clients or "providers" or anyone outside your firm within Neos' calendaring feature, so it's an useless feature and users will need to rely Outlook. If you generate an email within Neos, by clicking an email link within a case, it is not saved unless you tag it in Neos. If you email a document from a case in Neos it does not prompt you with the various case contacts associated with your case so you must click through various tabs in your case file to get the email address(es) you need.

letztes Jahr

Michael, thank you for your candid review. We understand as a user of our desktop product, TrialWorks, your transition has involved additional modifications in converting to a web-based platform. We appreciate the opportunity to listen to the voice of our customers and share your personal experience with our Product Management team. Neos continues to evolve, adding new features monthly. We look forward to the opportunity to continue to work with you.

Charles
Managing Attorney in USA

Excellent software - Excellent support

Kommentare: I cannot imagine running a personal injury practice without Needles. Needles keeps my staff on track and provides us a method to confirm the staff is on track. The support is excellent. The program can be customized to better fit my practice. As we grow and learn Needles grows with us. It allows us to better serve our clients because which keeps our clients happy and leads to more clients. The support is excellent. The set up process allows you to learn about your firm and how you firm can operate more effectively.

See my review. The support and ability to customize is second to none. We have tried a lot of software to help our practice run more efficiently and effectively.

Antwort von Needles Case Management

Charles, thank you so much for your kind words! We are very happy that you love our product, and that your firm is continuing to learn and use Needles.

Jeffrey

Can't beat Needles Neos!

Kommentare: Solves everything from communicating with employees, to case management to statute of limitations management. I

Just about EVERYTHING. I have been a customer of Needles since way back when when they were called "Pins and Needles." Neos takes the platform to an entirely new and better level that cannot be beat for case management software.

I think the calendar can be improved. I have done some troubleshooting with Needles support, and we made a lot of progress, but I still think the calendar function could be better.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.

Tasha

New User

Kommentare: This is my first time using this software and have only been using this for 1 month and am finding my way around it and learning everything that it does. I'm sure the more I use it, the more the ease of learning my way around it will be. There are just a few kinks that need to be straightened out.

I like that this software has tabs and places for you to put several different key points/information about the cases so that anyone looking at the case will be able to tell what the case is about and find pertinent information that they may need. It opens up the documents by clicking on them, which is also helpful. Being able to separate your cases by case type, staff, etc. is also a helpful feature.

The layout or structure of the software is a bit overwhelming. I previously used Time Matters Management and found that the layout of that software was much easier to navigate and see previews and notes in cases versus having to click on each individual case in this software to see what it is you need to see. It's just a few features that I think need to be updated. For example, the value tab would be much more sufficient if it could actually add up the total of the bills instead of having us add them each and every time (if there's a way to turn this feature on, please contact me). At times, it can lag really slowly switching from one case/tab to another.

vor 8 Monaten

Tasha - Thank you for your feedback regarding Neos. Switching case management platforms can come with a learning curve but we strive for simplicity. Hopefully, you are becoming more familiar with the software, but we would be happy to spend time with you to train you on best practices in the system. Please let us know how we can help. - The Neos Team

Cathy
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Totally Ignored by Lead Customer Service "Advocate"

Kommentare: Further, Needles techs initially thought the issue was our version of Outlook, and had our firm purchase new licenses for all our uses. Unfortunately, this was a pricey "solution" that did not fix the problem. What is very annoying is that Needles keeps billing us quarterly for "technical support" that is part of our agreement, but fails to fix our technical issues. Also, Needles technicians are all east-coast based. As we're in Arizona, this also presents a problem in availability of their support.

If it worked as promised, it would have been exactly what we wanted in practice management software. It has some great ideas and is supposed to interface with Outlook.

Our experience has been that the updates are not adequately tested before released to clients, and customer support is not always advised or up-to-date re the various bugs with the updates, and therefore not able to troubleshoot or fix. We have been trying to get Needles to fix the interface with Outlook that resulted from one of there updates, and causes the slowing of email, for nine months now. We have only had this software for a year. As Needles has been unable to properly diagnose and resolve this problem, they are now ignoring us.

Katherine
Senior Litigation Paralegal in USA

Needles Review

Kommentare: It works for what I need it for.

Document Templates are helpful to speed up the process of filing legal documents.

The timer and the Notifications icons are so close together that I am always turning the Timer on when I don't want to. Also, when someone sends me a message, I get a duplicate of it in my notifications. That just doubles my work.

vor 6 Monaten

Katherine - Thank you for your 5-star rating. We truly appreciate your feedback and have shared your comments with the product team. Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team