Über Neos

Eine vertrauenswürdige Fallmanagementlösung, die deinen Fall von der Annahme bis zur Lösung verwaltet, indem sie eine anpassbare Checkliste und umfassende Funktionen verwendet.

Erfahre mehr über Neos

Easy to use, many features, overall solid case management program.

Ultimately, found out that I could code an if than statement in Needles should I want to use pronouns. Each bookmark in Neos will eat up a line or two of your template, which makes for errors.

Bewertungen zu Neos

4,0

Neos hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 113 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Neos bereits verwendet?

Frank
Frank
Attorney in USA

Keep cases moving forward

The checklist and document creation features are set up to handle a practice such as ours where we get a lot of potential client calls. Document creation is smooth once it is set up. The intakes work well and the dynamic fields in the intakes keep improving. The ability to SMS from Neos is a real plus, but I was not satisfied with having to subscribe to Ring Central to fully use SMS.

Neos is best used for non-litigated case files. It does not have a case calendaring system for any jurisdiction's rules. It schedules items on the weekends when we are closed and I must go back to check for any items set for the weekend to move them to a work day.

vor 12 Monaten

Frank, Thank you for your 5-star, 10 of 10 review. We love having you as a customer! - The Neos Team

Karl
attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you use Needles it is the best choice.

Kommentare: Overall good and happy.

The merge from Needles was easy and painless. It is intuitive and easy to use.

The intake pro needs to improve the reports. The reports are not as easy to run as they were in Needles.

Antwort von Assembly Software

Karl - Thank you for your 10 out of 10 recommendation. We appreciate your feedback and are always looking to improve Neos. We'd love to hear how we can improve the intake reports to make them easier to run. Our Product team will be reaching out to you directly. Thank you again for being a valued customer! - The Neos Team

Deneen

Easy Breezy

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

The intuitiveness of the system - it can almost predict what you want it to do and do it. As long as the case information is put correctly into the system then the system can pull information to put letters and documents together. my favorite part is the texting ability. It is easy. Most people will look at their phone first thing in the morning. Emails do not get as much attention as texting.

because it is cloud based - the internet needs to be steady. sometimes it gets a little wonky

Nina
Case manager-settlement processor in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

move on to a different software - don't stress yourself and your employees

1,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: TERRIBLE - please don't waste your time and money - move on
misinformation - each step of the way we were led to believe that some of our other programs would work as they did with needles - NOT

cant find one Pro - numerous steps required to complete simple tasks

the Customer service is beyond terrible - they are useless - the "ZOOMS" we not the least bit informative - covered everything except what was needed when coming from needles to NEOS-we had saved reports and documents in NEEDLES - they can not be transferred to NEOS - either we recode all the documents that are needed or Assembly will recode and upload - for a few hundred a document - unacceptable - we already had the documents in YOUR other program - truly terrible

Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service and constantly updating platform

I have been extremely pleased with Neos software, but even more so with their customer support and constant technological updates to the software platform. They are constantly offering video tutorials, and various updates to help improve the user experience. We use this constantly. It is the backbone of our firm's case management. Highly recommend!

Can be glitchy sometimes. Takes several days or weeks to fix sometimes.

vor 2 Monaten

Chris - Thank you for your 5-star, 9 out of 10 recommendation. We are so happy you are pleased with Neos and our customer support! Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team

James
Attorney/Owner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

NEOS is everything we need!

Kommentare: We moved to Needles many years ago because we needed a much more robust plaintiffs personal injury case management software. NEOS does everything that Needles did and the service is excellent. We couldn’t ask for more.

NEOS is cloud-based and it does everything Needles did, and Needles was the king of personal injury case management software. What’s not to like?!

Haven’t utilized it’s intake program yet so I can’t comment on it.

letztes Jahr

James - Thank you for your 5-star, 10 of 10 recommendation. We appreciate your feedback and love having you as a customer! - The Neos Team

Jordan
Paralegal Office Manager in USA

Needles Neos

Kommentare: Overall I like Needles Neos. I have used Needles in general for the last 6 years so its something that I know and feel comfortable using and havent had many issues that werent easily fixed.

I like that it is cloud based and I can log into anywhere I have cell or wifi connection. Helps when I need to work from home or if I am having to travel for work I can easily get access to what I need to assist in handling calls for work.

Sometimes it glitches a lot and you have to completely close out and sometimes restart to be able to log back into the system.

Antwort von Assembly Software

Jordan - Thank you for your 4-star rating. We appreciate your feedback and candid review of the product. Thank you for being a valued customer over the past 6 years! - The Neos Team

Jessica
Case Management Supervisor in USA

Wonderful app

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Everything! Every area of neos is helpful for our every day activities such as updating clients, ordering bill and records, making sure bills are up to date, etc.

Neo is almost always freezing or being slow to load at certain points of the day. This can delay our work progress.

Crystal
Settlement Administrator in USA

Neos User

Aesthetically pleasing, easy to navigate and so many accessibilities.

Initially, transitioning was difficult. The process seemed like it could've been smoother/quicker.

vor 2 Monaten

Crystal - Thank you for your review and for being a valued customer! - The Neos Team

Chelsea

User Friendly Interface

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like the document management, and the ease of collaborating between firms. I enjoy the Office365 integration.

I wish there was a better dashboard system. The checklist is easily overwhelming.

Jason
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Could be Amazing, but they won't stop breaking it

Kommentare: Neos has created more problems than solutions for me. Although the features are impressive, they have to work correctly to be a feature. Help articles are a bit of a joke. For example, in coding templates with advance field codes in Word, Neos has examples of if->then functions in their help files. However, even with proper coding, the if -> then function won't always work. There have been some issues with documents coded with "ALL CAPS" fields as well, which is a common thing to use in legal documents. The code sometimes gets ignored entirely when "ALL CAPS" is chosen. You can submit tickets, but never really know what the status is once it's sent to "development."

Customization options are the best part of Neos. It has potential.

Neos will slow down to unusable speeds, typically when trying to access the calendar view, but also randomly. The calendar is always problematic. After implementation of Neos, it kept altering our calendar, and some entries were deleted. That was terrifying for a legal firm. While generally I'd appreciate regular updates, if they are not fully tested, they should not be rolled out. Almost every update (other than small hotfixes) has caused numerous errors. Eventually, they will fix them, but the first week or so after any update results in error message after error message. Most recently, the error messages for "Failure to Load Data" or "Failure to Save Data" have become a nuisance. Be prepared to constantly refresh, reload, go to incognito mode, try again and still have the same issues. The document indexing between various views will show different documents (i.e. list view may show indexed items that no longer exist in the file). If you have a problem that is not a "system" problem as deemed by Neos, you will likely never hear back from "development" when your issue is escalated. I've had tickets open in excess of a year, and even with follow-up requests, no solutions. Often, technical support knows less about how to use the program than our end users.

letztes Jahr

Jason - Thank you for your candid feedback - we have shared it with the product team. Additionally, your Customer Success Manager will be in touch to discuss your experience and help where needed. - The Neos Team

Matt
Director of Digital in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Would you recommend downgrading?

Kommentare: I've wanted to get rid of Needles since I first started using it. We run a multi-office law firm and the system works like hot steamy trash over VPN. First off there was severe downtime because of database errors and then the overall intake system is lacking in every field all the way from duplicate management to marketing options.

Reporting is fairly intuitive. Not much more to say about things that work with the system because it's antiquated and requires severe customization that act purely as bandaids because they further cripple you from upgrading in the future.

The user interface, general slowness, lack of remote support, lacking SQL functionality, horrible intake solutions, atrocious speed and overall lack of help from customer support.

Antwort von Assembly Software

Matt, thank you for reviewing our prior version of Needles. We released Needles 5.0 over a year ago and now have several thousand users on that version. Needles 5.0 includes an updated user interface with a more modern look and has several new features, including SMS texting, management dashboards, and an updated Outlook Calendar Sync. Our current version is also on SQL and provides numerous usability enhancements including improved filtering capability, the ability to open multiple cases, and a tabular layout. We hope that you will contact us for a review of the newest 5.0 release.

Nikki

Transition from Needles to NEOS

Kommentare: Transition from Needles to NEOS…. We were very comfortable with Needles because we used the software from 2013-2021. So, when we first transitioned to NEOS we had hesitation and obstacles to work through. There were many challenges at the beginning, however with the training and support we received from the NEOS team they made it much easier to transition. We were very reluctant and wanted to go back to Needles but never gave up. NEOS staff/support were there for every question I had, every problem I needed solved, etc. They were always so kind, and patient throughout the entire process and to this day! Now, at almost 1 year later I cannot even remember what Needles was like. NEOS offers so much more than Needles and we are so pleased we stuck with it! Nikki Mayse, Paralegal
Shawn Taylor, PLLC

I couldn't imagine NOT having NEOS now!

Just the transition which change is always hard with anything.

Antwort von Assembly Software

Nikki - Thank you for your 5-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We truly appreciate your feedback. Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team

Richard
Legal Assistant in USA

Disappointed

Kommentare: Stressful.

The integration did not go well. Some things are better, but the biggest issue that clouds all the improvements is the slowness, the crawl speed of the computer.

Not only is there a speed issue, but changing or adding words to a document can be difficult; like when I typed in my First Name: the caps were reversed and I have to type my First Name in twice: a waste of time.

Antwort von Assembly Software

Richard, thank you for your time in reviewing our software. We appreciate the time it takes to invest in the new product. We're sorry to hear that your implementation did not go well and hope you've had an opportunity to speak to our Customer Success Managers. Our latest release included options for Microsoft Word to open on your desktop by default, and we would be happy to walk your firm through that setting change. Whether working from home or the office, the support team had help you work through any issues you are having. Don't hesitate to contact our Customer Success department for assistance for your firm.

Amanda

After 1 year of use

Easy to use, many features, overall solid case management program.

Neos uses it's customers for beta testing when implementing new functions. Bugs and issues are not resolved prior to new features being put out causing other aspects of the program to fail. This is a reoccurring issue and affects the ability to use the program for it's intended purpose.

Antwort von Assembly Software

Amanda, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that you feel that the program provides solid case management and is easy to use with many features. Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Success Managers to talk about the issues you've experienced and allow us to provide any suggestions to our Product team. We appreciate your feedback on this and look forward to speaking with you.

Astacia
Case Manager Assistant in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Pleasant

This software is easy to use and also easy to build in to what is needed for our firm. I am amazed at how easily it has all flowed with our daily activities with our cases. It keeps each employee accountable for there work and gives our attorney the ability to relax a bit with our deadlines and statue dates.

The conversion was challenging but to Neos' credit, all of your representatives have been nothing but helpful in training us on how to fix any issues we may have.

letztes Jahr

Astacia - Thank you for your 5-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with the product team! Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team

Saul
Legal Assistant in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Neos is highly efficient!

Kommentare: I've been working with needles since 2009. My overall experience with Needles Neos is great!

I really like the document generating capabilities.

I am still getting used to the + sign to send a message from a case. I tend to select the wrong option when doing this, and I end up not having my client linked to the message. I won't realize it until after I am done typing my message.

Antwort von Assembly Software

Saul - Thank you for being a customer since 2009! We love hearing your feedback and will share it with our product team. Again, thank you for being a valued customer for over a decade!

Susan
Managing Attorney in USA
Alternative Streitbeilegung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I would never recommend this company.

Kommentare: I would never work with this company again. My experience has been awful.

We tried to upgrade from Needles to Neos and it was an overall terrible experience. Nothing took place as promised. A complete and utter waste of my firm's time.

Terrible training. Non-existent follow up. Constant delays and excuses.

Antwort von Assembly Software

Susan - We strive for excellence but it sounds like we missed the mark here. Our migration process has been updated to get all clients live on Neos faster. Please contact support@needles.com and we will make sure to resolve any issues. - The Neos Team

Santosh
Database Administrator in USA

Needles Review

Kommentare: - Overall it is a great experience with Needles and setting up easily and quickly

- Needles is one of the best database CRM applications for attorneys available in the market. - It is easy to customize and use. - This can be more setup in-house using SQL easily.

- More customization ability to the customers - Pricing can be made affordable - Make Needles application on cloud easily

Lourdes
Receptionist in USA

From A To Z storage and knowledge

Kommentare: The calendar keeps the attorneys and staff in track. When needed The customer support has been great along with the questions and answer tab.

It's easy to use. Everything is categorizes. I can look up clients by telephone number. I also like the download feature and forwarding or adding to an email

The only thing I would add is a way to combine multiple clients to one case by tagging it to the Alt number

Antwort von Assembly Software

Lourdes - Thank you for your 5-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We appreciate your feedback and will share it with the product team! Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team

Rebecca
Intake Specialist in USA

Older Product

Kommentare: It was a moderate experience. I really did like the calendar and found it easy to jump into from other types of scheduling software.

Needles was my introduction to case management software so at the time I assumed it was "good enough." The calendar feature was the best feature.

We may have had an older iteration, so features seemed clunky and not intuitive. And the design seemed old fashioned.

Antwort von Assembly Software

Rebecca, we appreciate your feedback regarding the look of our older desktop version of Needles. Our development team has used customer suggestions to improve our product offerings by releasing our web-based solution -- Needles Neos. We continue to release product feature updates and appreciate your comments. The Checklist has been one of the most valuable and important features of Needles and included in Neos. Please visit our website for our most recent Neos news.

Victor
Senior Paralegal in USA

Needles Neo review

Easy and simple to use. System is always improving with updates. Needles Neos is cloud based so you can access it from anywhere.

No complaints for Needles Neos. Software is always improving with the updates.

letztes Jahr

Victor - Thank you for your 5-star, 10 of 10 recommendation. We appreciate the feedback! - The Neos Team

Deborah
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and great suppoirt

Kommentare: It is a database for all our clients. We have have Needles 14 years. They have a great support staff. I have talked to the same people for years.

It works. It is amazing. it is versatile.

The new release has a few bugs, but Needles is aware of the bugs and is working on them!

Tony

Legal Case Management

The software is quick and easy to use. It looks modern unlike other law firms where the software still looks like it runs on a 90s server.

The new update changed the way we entered notes which I wished they would have kept the pervious update.

letztes Jahr

Tony - Thank you for your 10 of 10, 5-star rating. We're happy you like the modern UI of Neos! We appreciate your feedback. - The Neos Team

Enid
Record Request Specialist in USA

Simple Review

Kommentare: It is way better than the previous version

I can go through the tabs easily. It is easy to use and select what I need.

Calendar - just as explained before - it is confusing

Antwort von Assembly Software

Enid - Thank you for your 5-star rating and 10 of 10 recommendation. We truly appreciate your feedback around the calendar and have shared it with the product group. Thank you for being a valued customer. - The Neos Team