Über Needles Neos

Eine vertrauenswürdige Fallmanagementlösung, die deinen Fall von der Annahme bis zur Lösung verwaltet, indem sie eine anpassbare Checkliste und umfassende Funktionen verwendet.

Erfahre mehr über Needles Neos

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Needles Neos bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Accounting Supervisor in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and a great way to store information

Easy to use with different tabs devoted to different aspects of each case. Great organization of documents and information.

No real drawbacks to this software. It's functional and dependable.

Yocira M.
Paralegal/Intake Case Coordinator in USA

Needles Neo

Kommentare: Client management system

I like that it is user friendly, and easy to navigate.

The reporting features and case layouts should have more capabilities.

vor 6 Monaten

Yocira, we appreciate your suggestions. We will be releasing additional features for the Advance Search reporting and subscription service that will add to the list of available standard reports. You can check for product updates through our Self-Serve Portal "What's New" accessible from the Help Icon in Neos.

Leslie D.
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Review of Needles Neos

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall it took three days to convert our files into Needles Neos and once up-there are a totally learning gap on how to move through the system-where files were and how to even open from online, etc. Once that learning curve was ventured, then it was easier to move through it, however, there were more steps. . the help section and webinars are great tools and they have up-ed their game on that. .

I like that you can literally cut and paste from Needles Neos anything-like address, etc which you could not do in needles 4. . I like that you can access it from virtually anywhere and not have a server to access. . I do like how you can copy from your desktop straight into Needles and Sharepoint. . I also like that you can view files directly out of Needles Neos

There are a lot more steps that have to be done and we were not taught how to access sharepoint (had no idea where our files were) and how to get a file from Sharepoint to attach to your email. . when you are in Sharepoint-Case File-you can't search like you can in Needles-have to write the whole word out, etc.

vor 3 Tagen

Leslie, We are glad to know that you are enjoying the Cloud experience and ability to access from anywhere. Thank you for the feedback regarding the number of steps and access to SharePoint. We are here to help - please contact our support desk and we will be sure to provide and required training or configurations. With appreciation, The Neos Team

Cathy H.
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Totally Ignored by Lead Customer Service "Advocate"

Kommentare: Further, Needles techs initially thought the issue was our version of Outlook, and had our firm purchase new licenses for all our uses. Unfortunately, this was a pricey "solution" that did not fix the problem. What is very annoying is that Needles keeps billing us quarterly for "technical support" that is part of our agreement, but fails to fix our technical issues. Also, Needles technicians are all east-coast based. As we're in Arizona, this also presents a problem in availability of their support.

If it worked as promised, it would have been exactly what we wanted in practice management software. It has some great ideas and is supposed to interface with Outlook.

Our experience has been that the updates are not adequately tested before released to clients, and customer support is not always advised or up-to-date re the various bugs with the updates, and therefore not able to troubleshoot or fix. We have been trying to get Needles to fix the interface with Outlook that resulted from one of there updates, and causes the slowing of email, for nine months now. We have only had this software for a year. As Needles has been unable to properly diagnose and resolve this problem, they are now ignoring us.

Awilda V.
Case Manager in USA

Review

Kommentare: It has been a learning curve but overall experience has been great

This software is user friendly and it contains so many great features that makes our daily tasks much more feasible

The ability to make minor modifications should be more feasible to the customer to customize the fields on the software.

vor 3 Monaten

Awilda, Thank you for your thoughts on Neos. We offer training to all firms who would like to add additional customizations to meet your firm's practice type needs. Adding custom fields is one of the best features of Neos. Please have your Neos Admin contact our Training Department and set up a date for training.

Michael S.

A Very Expensive Microsoft 365 License w/ Very Little Additional Functionality

Kommentare: Implementation was not great, and I was not migrating ANY data. I still do not believe I have everything I was supposed to get. I paid $1,000.00 to do the work during my onboarding that could have been done prior to my implementation. Because Neos requires 365, during onboarding you will get to make all your Microsoft 365 and Neos connections. I assume I paid $1,000 for someone to tell me how to make the connections and 3 hours of training? Not sure. I also was not told about a bug that Neos had which prevented data from being updated and saved more than once during my implementation. I did my implementation on a Friday, and attempted to input my cases into the system on the following Saturday and could not get anything to save. I was told the following Monday about the issue, was told it was a known issue, and would be resolved in a day or so. I spent all day Saturday trying to figure out what I was doing wrong for nothing. It was ultimately fixed. But just a frustrating experience. Everyone has been genuinely nice and understanding, the limitations of the software is where my issues really are.

Neos is customizable, which is nice. You can add whatever field you want to add to any tab. It allows you to collect and input whatever data you want and you are not nearly as constrained as you are with Trial Works in terms of customization. It has a nice display. Grouping contacts is easy. Apparently, there are a bunch of reports you can use.

Functionality is not there. Commonsense things are missing from this platform. The system relies on and appears to be limited by Microsoft 365, which itself can be spotty. Neos is just Microsoft 365 apps all tied together, under a sleek looking display, but adds almost nothing to the 365-experience. 90% of the Neos platform is bundling all-things 365 together through a sleek looking display. The other 10% that you would expect Neos to have incorporated and built-in is missing. Templates have to be saved and then generated to be tested. You have to constantly change in and out of various tabs when creating a template to get your bookmarks. Good luck finding bookmarks for pronouns. I was told by Neos I should consider writing gender neutral. Ultimately, found out that I could code an if than statement in Needles should I want to use pronouns. Each bookmark in Neos will eat up a line or two of your template, which makes for errors. You can calendar within Neos, but you can't invite clients or "providers" or anyone outside your firm within Neos' calendaring feature, so it's an useless feature and users will need to rely Outlook. If you generate an email within Neos, by clicking an email link within a case, it is not saved unless you tag it in Neos. If you email a document from a case in Neos it does not prompt you with the various case contacts associated with your case so you must click through various tabs in your case file to get the email address(es) you need.

vor 7 Monaten

Michael, thank you for your candid review. We understand as a user of our desktop product, TrialWorks, your transition has involved additional modifications in converting to a web-based platform. We appreciate the opportunity to listen to the voice of our customers and share your personal experience with our Product Management team. Neos continues to evolve, adding new features monthly. We look forward to the opportunity to continue to work with you.

Tasha S.

New User

3 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: This is my first time using this software and have only been using this for 1 month and am finding my way around it and learning everything that it does. I'm sure the more I use it, the more the ease of learning my way around it will be. There are just a few kinks that need to be straightened out.

I like that this software has tabs and places for you to put several different key points/information about the cases so that anyone looking at the case will be able to tell what the case is about and find pertinent information that they may need. It opens up the documents by clicking on them, which is also helpful. Being able to separate your cases by case type, staff, etc. is also a helpful feature.

The layout or structure of the software is a bit overwhelming. I previously used Time Matters Management and found that the layout of that software was much easier to navigate and see previews and notes in cases versus having to click on each individual case in this software to see what it is you need to see. It's just a few features that I think need to be updated. For example, the value tab would be much more sufficient if it could actually add up the total of the bills instead of having us add them each and every time (if there's a way to turn this feature on, please contact me). At times, it can lag really slowly switching from one case/tab to another.

Stevan B.
case manger supervisor in USA

well designed software

Kommentare: we believe that this was a good choice for the firm and it very practical due to the fact that its a web base software we can log in everywhere as long as you have internet connection.

very easy to use and set up, i was part of the implementation team since the beginning , it was a relative easy transition from the old needles to needles neos. Needles tech support took care of everything and was in constant communication with myself during the process. The whole firm also had a easy time figuring out all the tabs and how everything works. Needles provided us with training prior to going live which also helped us have a better idea on how everything works. The document/letter set up is super simple in comparison to the older version we were using.

I noticed that there are always new updates being done which its not a con. but with updates there are bugs and at times the system freezes. i would like to be able to name the documents when dragging and dropping it directly from the desktop to the file itself, currently neos does not give this option. system slows down every so often.

vor 7 Monaten

Stevan, thank you for your comments. We appreciate your detailed account of the implementation and onboarding of our product. We know that a well-made plan will always work best and are happy that it went well for your firm. We will certainly add your suggestion to rename a file when uploading the documents to Neos.

Jeffrey P.

Can't beat Needles Neos!

Kommentare: Solves everything from communicating with employees, to case management to statute of limitations management. I

Just about EVERYTHING. I have been a customer of Needles since way back when when they were called "Pins and Needles." Neos takes the platform to an entirely new and better level that cannot be beat for case management software.

I think the calendar can be improved. I have done some troubleshooting with Needles support, and we made a lot of progress, but I still think the calendar function could be better.

vor 6 Monaten

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We're here for you anytime.

I used this software daily as a case manager at a law firm

It could generate documents, filling in certain fields automatically from the database. It could store healthcare providers and other contacts for easy medical requests. You can schedule events so you do not miss deadlines.

Sometimes it is clunky and crashes. Sometimes it isn't easy to deteine of you are making a duplicate entry. Might have more to do with the programming of the firm than the software itself.

Amanda S.

Great Reporting, Case Management but tricky forms customization

Kommentare: I like being a user of Needles and managing my cases with it. But, as we add practice areas and need customized forms and functions, it does require additional support.

I like that Needles gives you a lot of reporting capabilities, categories, and checklists to be able to manage cases better. It is robust in its customization options and is fairly user friendly on the front end.

The difficulties are in setting up custom documents. The way the templates are made is cumbersome. And the checklists are tricky to set up on the back end so that they give you enough information to be useful, without being overwhelming.

Antwort von Needles Case Management

Amanda, we appreciate your feedback regarding the complexity of template generation and have improved this feature in Needles 5.0. These type of suggestions have enabled our development team to improve our product and will continue to be included in future releases. The Checklist is also one of the most valuable and important features of Needles. In cases where your needs are more complex, it is often best to work with one of our Needles Trainers to help you optimize this powerful tool. Please visit our website for our most recent Needles news.

Kevin H.
IT Director in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I've administrated Needles for 10 years now

I love it's flexibility, and the sheer amount of customization that is available within the program and through external connections via ODBC and now API. Nearly anything will be possible if they follow through on their promises for extensive expansion of their API in version 5.0. I also like that it is a locally installed database, and isn't reliant on the cloud. That opens up lots of options when matching up data to other databases you have in-house. The bang for your buck with Needles is pretty exceptional.

It's still not as feature rich as some of the newer cloud-based alternatives, and the UI prior to version 5 is extremely dated. If you are considering moving to Needles, though, there is no reason not to go straight to version 5.

Charles G.
Managing Attorney in USA

Excellent software - Excellent support

Kommentare: I cannot imagine running a personal injury practice without Needles. Needles keeps my staff on track and provides us a method to confirm the staff is on track. The support is excellent. The program can be customized to better fit my practice. As we grow and learn Needles grows with us. It allows us to better serve our clients because which keeps our clients happy and leads to more clients. The support is excellent. The set up process allows you to learn about your firm and how you firm can operate more effectively.

See my review. The support and ability to customize is second to none. We have tried a lot of software to help our practice run more efficiently and effectively.

Antwort von Needles Case Management

Charles, thank you so much for your kind words! We are very happy that you love our product, and that your firm is continuing to learn and use Needles.

Santosh B.
Database Administrator in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Needles Review

Kommentare: - Overall it is a great experience with Needles and setting up easily and quickly

- Needles is one of the best database CRM applications for attorneys available in the market. - It is easy to customize and use. - This can be more setup in-house using SQL easily.

- More customization ability to the customers - Pricing can be made affordable - Make Needles application on cloud easily

Stephen C.
owner in USA
Justiz, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Wholeheartedly endorse Neos

Kommentare: Excellent

excellent. in the cloud. ease of use out of office. Terrific product

difficulty in using "create document" which was easy in early Needles. not so much now. Taging eamil using MS online doesn't work.

vor 6 Monaten

Stephen, thank you for your review. We appreciate you being a supporter of Neos. I'm sorry that you've experienced some issues. Our Self-Serve Portal, available from the Neos Help Menu, can walk you through some troubleshooting steps. Our support team can work through the issues you are having with the Outlook addin. Our Word addin has been updated to provide users with the ability to create form templates to be used in the creation of case documents.

Matt L.
Director of Digital in USA
Rechtsberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Would you recommend downgrading?

Kommentare: I've wanted to get rid of Needles since I first started using it. We run a multi-office law firm and the system works like hot steamy trash over VPN. First off there was severe downtime because of database errors and then the overall intake system is lacking in every field all the way from duplicate management to marketing options.

Reporting is fairly intuitive. Not much more to say about things that work with the system because it's antiquated and requires severe customization that act purely as bandaids because they further cripple you from upgrading in the future.

The user interface, general slowness, lack of remote support, lacking SQL functionality, horrible intake solutions, atrocious speed and overall lack of help from customer support.

Antwort von Needles Case Management

Matt, thank you for reviewing our prior version of Needles. We released Needles 5.0 over a year ago and now have several thousand users on that version. Needles 5.0 includes an updated user interface with a more modern look and has several new features, including SMS texting, management dashboards, and an updated Outlook Calendar Sync. Our current version is also on SQL and provides numerous usability enhancements including improved filtering capability, the ability to open multiple cases, and a tabular layout. We hope that you will contact us for a review of the newest 5.0 release.

Christine D.
Data Analyst in USA
Öl & Energie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Needles Case Management Software

It is customizable and interfaces with numerous other software. The ability to pull information out of Needles with the user defined report feature is great! Our office uses Needles religiously. It is the foundation of our clients' data. We also use it for HR/Staffing.

It needs updating! They have been working on an update for years and just have not made it happen.

Rebecca B.
Intake Specialist in USA

Older Product

Kommentare: It was a moderate experience. I really did like the calendar and found it easy to jump into from other types of scheduling software.

Needles was my introduction to case management software so at the time I assumed it was "good enough." The calendar feature was the best feature.

We may have had an older iteration, so features seemed clunky and not intuitive. And the design seemed old fashioned.

vor 7 Monaten

Rebecca, we appreciate your feedback regarding the look of our older desktop version of Needles. Our development team has used customer suggestions to improve our product offerings by releasing our web-based solution -- Needles Neos. We continue to release product feature updates and appreciate your comments. The Checklist has been one of the most valuable and important features of Needles and included in Neos. Please visit our website for our most recent Neos news.

Christin C.
manager in USA

top notch customer support

Kommentare: great case management. Easy to keep up with several aspects of a case. Completely customizable.

LOTS of features. Easy to run a lot of reports, you can call customer support and get anything and everything you need made for you.

Can be confusing at times, a lot of features means a lot of weight to the software. Training is a must for daily use.

Antwort von Needles Case Management

Thank you for your kind words, Christin!

Haley F.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

All around great product and service!

Kommentare: Overall we've had a great experience with our upgrade to Needles Neos. Very user friendly and a nice format.

I like the updated modern look to the software. Ease of use is a big advantage of this software. Integrations are very helpful with outlook and sharepoint.

Some features can't be personalized or modified where some would like.

vor 6 Monaten

Haley, thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about Neos.

Deborah C.
Office Manager in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and great suppoirt

Kommentare: It is a database for all our clients. We have have Needles 14 years. They have a great support staff. I have talked to the same people for years.

It works. It is amazing. it is versatile.

The new release has a few bugs, but Needles is aware of the bugs and is working on them!

Krista B.
Administrative Assistant in USA

Easy to Use but Lacking in Search

It's easy to use and can be logged into from anywhere.

The search feature is VERY lacking. In the desktop application, the search was able to filter and index more than just letters or characters. This needs to be addressed.

vor 7 Monaten

Kirsta, thank you for your comments and suggestions regarding Neos. We are building our program with the assistance of customers like you and your firm. Our Product Team will be adding new features to the Advanced Search soon.

Lisa R.
paralegal in USA

The ease of use of this software is undeniably amazing!

So easy to use this software. For injury cases, simply go through the tabs and enter the information. The software handles basically everything from there. You get reminders of important items to follow up on, patient contact, and statute dates as well. Getting phone conversations, messages and such are seamless as well. No need to have a heavy paper file ever again.

It is a bit costly, but absolutely worth every penny. It needs to have a bit more detail as far as permissions go. Maybe more detail so as nothing important is lost by a user.

Antwort von Needles Case Management

Thank you for your review, Lisa! We appreciate your feedback!

Carrie L.

Review of Needles

Kommentare: I have used Needles in the past as well as Trialworks for law practice case management. In my opinion, Needles is a little easier and user friendly, but Trialworks probably has more features, if I could really learn to use them all.

easy to use

lacks some features

Lorin W.
Paralegal in USA

Needles is a nice case management system if you aren't looking for extreme bells and whistles.

Keeps track of all client info and communication in a nice organized manner. Easy to navigate in and out, not too complicated interface.

There really aren't the latest and greatest bells & whistles yet. Not time keeping, no docketing or rules-based deadlines automated for litigation.

Antwort von Needles Case Management

Thank you for your review, Lorin!