SmartTurn Inventory and Warehouse Management System Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über SmartTurn Inventory and Warehouse Management System

On-Demand-WMS, Microsoft-Partner, der Funktionen auf Unternehmensebene zu einem Bruchteil traditioneller Lizenz- und Installationsgebühren bietet.

Erfahre mehr über SmartTurn Inventory and Warehouse Management System

April B.
Materials Analyst in USA
Lagerung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great customer service and always quick to respond!

I love the ease of the program! And, the fast response from the team at DiCentral!

I honestly do not have any cons on Smart Turn.

Paul C.
Managing Director in Australien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Smartturn - low cost but extensive functionality

Kommentare: Smartturn has been able to to handle the unique expectations of each of my sales prospects and clients. As a 3PL, we have been able to enable direct order importing from all my clients through the API, regardless of their data source. and our clients can see on their Smartturn screens, how responsive we are in real time.

I can offer my clients as little or as much direct access to data entry, enquiry and reporting as they want. Smartturn functionality includes - Granular user visibility down to screen level, - Full fundamental browser based front end, - Shipping by virtually infinite picking policies, - Tracking by serial number, Batch number, Lot number, etc, - Licence number tracking in the warehouse, - Pick/Pack planning and wave picking, - Realtime in-house Form, Report and label design, - Warehouse Capacity planning, - API's to share data to and from other applications Interwarehouse transfers and email connectivity are also available And Smartturn is so stable. I can remember only one error in eight years.

It would be disingenuous to complain about anything. We have a world class product at an excellent price. We moved from a DOS based system over two months, so the learning curve during rollout was quite demanding.

Adam B.
Consumer relations manager in Australien
Wein und Spirituosen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review from a wine company

I like the amount of detail you can get when looking up orders

You need a lot of clicks to make one action

Amanda S.
Account Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Smartturn - sometimes

I like that you have a variety of different shipment options that you can chose from when creating picks for the warehouse floor. It also helps that we can have our pick tickets customized per account so that we have the information that each individual account needs for billing/picking purposes. I also like that you are able to import bulk orders, receipts and item masters. This saves time and helps out a lot especially when you are really busy.

Smartturn crashes a lot. It seems like especially recently, every five minutes it is kicking me out and I am having to sign in. Luckily, I learned with the 3 years that I have used the software to save every time you make a change because of how often you are kicked out. I also think that the load time is really slow sometimes. It takes a while for the inventory to load when you are adding it to the sales orders. I also wish there was a quick path to create sales orders. It would help especially when we are creating multiple sales orders if we didn't have to go back in to the sales order screen and wait for it to load so we can add a new sales order.

Miguel V.
Knick-Knack Warehouse Shipping Wizard in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

SmartTurn Review

Kommentare: I really enjoy using this software, I hope I can continue to learn more as I keep using this software.

It is easy to use, easy to ship and receive items, making item masters a breeze.

When I have to change descriptions on items with serialized parts and I have to do them one by one or ship them out to receive back in with new descriptions takes too much time. Also when I have a pick ticket to pull parts, I would like to have the function to sort by location in smarturn then print the pick ticket.

Zoe G.
Account Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

You don't have to be Smart to use this

Ease of use, most things on here are very self explanatory, making learning the program fairly easy. Many of the features on here are very helpful, like being able to look up orders based on the item# or lot# that shipped out.

I wish we could look back further, rather than only -360d from today. Having visibility to all records at once would help out so much with inventory discrepancies between us and accounts.

PURCHASING DIRECTOR in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

SYSTEM USE

The thing I like the most are the tabs to follow which makes it easy to navigate and research if needed

on occasion we have system crash and it backs us up for a bit , but we understand things like this happen from time to time

Account Executive in USA
Druck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Alot to learn with no training

Kommentare: We use this software to run our entire inventory and fulfillment service for certain customers in certain industries. We also use other software to run other parts of the business and it would be nice to have one system for everything.

I believe there is a lot of functionality to this system but it's hard to learn with little to no training or support and you have to kind of seek and find. There are so many parts to this that it's impossible to learn quickly but I know there are a lot of good features or so it seems.

No training or support, not the easiest to learn.

Manufacturing Supervisor in Japan
Logistik & Lieferkette, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Affordable VMS and effective

Inventory visibility and management across multiple facilities, GUI's friendly and easy to use with highly flexible and mobile design. SmartTurn helps us reduced costs by automating processes with reasonable pricing plans.

So far by now, I didn't have any problem when using SmartTurn.

April S.
Materials Analyst in
Lagerung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great program with great customer service!!!

The accessibility! It doesn’t require a download.

None. Everything with SmartTurn is easy!

Rachel M.
Consumer Relations Rep in Australien
Wein und Spirituosen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Order Administration

Kommentare: Overall it's a decent WMS, would be happy to utilise in future

I like being able to export into csv format. The order management is very straightforward and easy to utilise.

I dislike the layout of the kitting orders search, the fact that it doesn't include or allow search by SKU's (both Kit SKU's and components) is a hindrance.

David C.
warehouse operator in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: over all my experience has been great.

it is very easy to navigate and use this software. I also love how it does not allow you to submit items with missing fields , I guess u can say I like the dummy proof corrections.

not much I can say id dislike but maybe more flexibility would be nice.

Project Manager in Vietnam
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very UI friendly of SaaS WMS

Easy and fast to deploy User friendly interface

Limitation in integrate to Handheld or Terminal Devices

Kenny N.
IT Manager in Vietnam
Chemikalien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Smartturn Inventory Management on cloud with easy to use

Kommentare: Many dimensions about item as location, batch, color, configuration,...

Expired products management Misplaced Inventory

WMS many best practices Basic Process/ Procedure

Carrie L.
INVENTORY PROCESSOR in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

INVENTORY PROCESSOR

Kommentare: I am using SmartTurn almost 4 months.

THE REPORTS HAVE DETAIL INFORMATION THOSE NEEDED.

UNABLE TO CHANGE OR ADD INFORMATION OF THE ORIGINAL SO AFTER SHIP