Über Meridian LMS

Meridian LMS is the best in breed LMS for compliance, extended enterprise, reporting, xapi capabilities and complex domain management.

Erfahre mehr über Meridian LMS

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Meridian LMS bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Brian D.
Brian D.
Financial Analyst in USA
Buchhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We use this LMS system and it's been great!

We use this LMS system with our customers and internally to manage training with our customers on our own software and it's been very helpful.

It can be a bit pricey for an LMS system but it's the one we chose and it has worked really well for us so we've kept the subscription.

Antwort von Meridian Knowledge Solutions

Thanks for the review Brian!

Marguerite C.
Director, Continuing Education in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

What customizations in your new LMS? Choose Meridian.

Kommentare: I have been working with the Meridian team for over three years and they have become true partners. I have a dedicated team working on my account who are bright, responsive, and helpful. When we had challenges, they pulled out all of the stops to get through them and meet our deadline.

When looking for an enterprise LMS solution, we knew we needed to integrate five of our systems with the LMS and wanted unique customizations so the LMS would meet our needs. Meridian provided that ability to make it our own.

I would like to see some improvements in some of the key functionality for us like reporting and surveys/assessments. I would also like to see the system coded in such a way that we could open up a section of it and edit it. For example, when doing the upgrade, we will have to upgrade as a big bang instead of updating the course upload code, then the certificate code, then the survey/assessment code, etc. By having the ability to update one section independently from the others, it would reduce risk that some other area will be inadvertently affected when updates are made.

Gary L.
Training Manager in USA
Metallabbau, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Poor Customer Service

Kommentare: Initially, we were misled by the promised LMS capabilities and features. It went downhill from there. It requires much manual data entry for us to update from payroll. It is not logical or user friendly. The customer service and technical support were always marginal at best, but have recently gone downhill to the point of being totally unacceptable. It is difficult to reach anyone or get a timely response. It seems that they have recently lost many employees (voluntary or involuntary is uncertain) and those who remain are either unqualified or apathetic about customer service.

I don't know; no frame of reference. It has some basic features and functionalities that are somewhat useful.

Limited reporting options; is not compatible with our payroll; is not intuitive (needlessly complex and confusing)

Jill B.
Continuing Education Platform Manager in USA
E-Learning, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Highly customizable solution

Kommentare: Working with the teams at Meridian is very positive. They are very responsive and I feel we are all a team with our LMS.

Given our many integration needs, Meridian made it possible to customize the solution to meet our complex needs. We serve both individuals and institutions, so the needs are varied.

With customizations we've included, upgrades do need to take those into account. Also the version my company is on, course evaluation is either on or off--not optional.

Leslie F.
e-Learning Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Meridian LMS

Kommentare: It's a positive experience, for both us and our learners.

Meridian is easy to use, reliable and integrates well with our AMS. As Meridian is partnered with DominKnow, we benefit on the content development side as well. Their project implementation team is stellar as well and helps us when we need customizations to the software.

The search could be improved, and the customer support is getting better.

Adam M.
Program Manager in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great Product

The account team and project managers are such a pleasure to work with.

At times, the system does not work as expected. I've notice recently the breadcrumbs under the create tests tab has been malfunctioning.

Frank H.
Senior Associate in USA

Outdated and Cumbersome

The Meridian Global LMS has a very powerful and flexible ad hoc reporting module that allows us to build complex reports to track our user engagement and learning experience.

The software as a whole is very outdated and does not support newer features such as xAPI. It is also very difficult to configure and is not the easiest software to learn or teach.

Megan S.
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great for large management and companies

Kommentare: In all honesty I didn't actually use the product. However, my small organization contacted them for a demo and the sales guy called immediately and talked to me about our needs. He was honest and said that Meridian was more than we wanted in an LMS but then he spent a good 30 minutes on the phone with me looking up other companies on line that would be better for us and talked me through all aspects of LMS and cost of using them.