Filtern nach:

Über ServiceLedger

Includes work order management, project management, scheduling and dispatch management and quoting management.

Erfahre mehr über ServiceLedger

Blake E.
owner in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

We have it. We love it. Saves us time and money.

Kommentare: A software package that is very much worth the price and allows us to track technician time for accurate billing. I would buy it again. Tried Wintac before for my company but Service Ledger software is MUCH better and has a better user interface.

Totally easy to implement. Didn't take much of my time as an owner. Inexpensive but does all we need it to. Software support is excellent.

Wish it was free. :-)

Tammy K.
COO in

Great Product & Support

Kommentare: Our business is in-home furniture repair. Over the last couple years, we have grown exponentially and needed service management software that would grow with us. We outgrew our previous Access-based program. We did a tremendous amount of research before deciding to go with ServiceLedger. We implemented the program on 11/11/13 and have been very happy with the support staff and the program in general. We had to do some customizing to fit our business, but they have been right there with us.
We would highly recommend ServiceLedger.

Cheri E.
Business Manager in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Not worth it

Kommentare: This system is incorrect a lot of the time, we find it takes years to resolve small issues that shouldn't be issues, support team refuses to respond to females, in four years I have never received a response from their team and only receive a response after I have a man contact them, the sexist attitude is not appreciated or well received, it's actually very disgusting and disturbing to see take place in a professional setting in the year 2019.

The software has a mobile app that technicians can use to enter time entries.

Not capable of keeping accurate records Extremely time consuming for the administrator as EVERYTHING needs to be manually checked ALWAYS Zero customer service Very long wait times for required updates and fixes No response to complaints or concerns..... ever.

Jaime G.
president in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

great software needs better customer service

Kommentare: I have been using this software for almost a year. It was customed to my businesz. Initial support was very good but later it became a hastle. The IT response is quick but the sales response is horrible! I have requested customization multiple times, this is something i am more than willing to pay for. I got tired of requesting quotes.

Kathy J.
president in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

don't know about hvac but GREAT tracking landscaping hours.

Kommentare: A+ Was trying to do it in excel. This is easier and a VAST improvement.

relatively inexpensive, easy to use, feature rich. We have a recent version. Perhaps earlier versions were less easy to use.

would love a version in Spanish.

Jeff S.
pres in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

service ledger not so good for hvac industry

Kommentare: Would not recomend this product.

this software has a lot of features for a fair price.

used serv ledger for 18 months and this is my opinion. - Does not work well for hvac application as far as field installed equipment and zones records etc.. Problems come up and require a lot of IT assistance which is expensive. Seems like it is not fully developed yet and many features that were to be done soon never got done.

Debbie O.
Admin in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Service Ledger is a Powerful tool!

Kommentare: Very much so! Service Ledger is an asset to our company!

Very user friendly! Easy to use and very comprehensive

None listed