Church Office Online Erfahrungen

Über Church Office Online

Webbasierte Kirchenmanagement-Software ab nur 25 $ pro Monat. Melde dich für eine 60-tägige kostenlose Testversion an.

Erfahre mehr über Church Office Online

This software is easy to use and will allow us to expand functionality as we grow.

Limited search tool, could include more options.

Bewertungen zu Church Office Online

Church Office Online hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 110 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Church Office Online bereits verwendet?

Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best church soltware out there!

Kommentare: Overall a great program, tons of features, works for everyone who works in the church, user-friendly for members and reliable, with great customer service.

Our church has tried a lot of softwares/programs for church but after going through demos it settled with Church Office Online. We are able to operate every department from our computer and keep in touch with our members. The program allows for calendar sharing, mass communication, accurate child check and even links to their giving /donating platform.

It takes a few tries to fully learn the ins and outs of the program, but the customer service was very helpful.

Aaron

Just what we needed

We are a small church, and the available options and features provided by Church Office Online are perfect for our congregation. It is especially easy to pull attendance reports and see trends in who we have not seen on Sunday mornings in a while. This has helped our task of shepherding the congregation each week.

I think the only “downside” is that it might lost functionality for a bigger church. It is not as user friendly in some ways (scheduling and viewing events as a user is a little confusing) and that would be a drawback for a bigger church that has more programming.

Bert
Admin

CRC Tweaks 1

Kommentare: I would definitely recommend COO to a small to medium size church who wants to keep things simple for decent pricing such as my church.

The overall look of COO is pleasing and not intimidating. Thus far it is user friendly. The casual computer user would find it simple enough to use. This was VERY important in selecting COO. Many congregants/volunteers are occasional or casual computer users. It was important to find an application that they would find to be user-friendly and comprehensive.

Security: The browser back button is active. No one should be able to use the back button and access member/child information. Right now this can be done. Access: We are forced to log out of one status and have to login again as another. Having to change a person's password in order to change their access status. Example: from attendance taker to standard. Main Menu: Would be more comprehensive, if the modules were accessible AFTER login. Having those big boxes on the login page was just plain confusing. (child check-in, individual access). Allow users to login, but only access what they are assigned to. The main menu s/b accessible from every page. Delete or archive an accounting category and NOT delete the contribution records. We often have temporary fund accounts that no longer need to display in the list. Be allowed to select our own "method of payment" default. An Events Registration module would be helpful.

Antwort von Ministry Brands

Hi Bert, Thank you for your review and your thoughts about Church Office Online. We appreciate hearing from you and will take your suggestions into consideration as we add new features to Church Office Online. We would like to specifically address your security concerns. Security: We take security very seriously; protecting church data is of utmost importance to us. We utilize industry leading security practices, infrastructure and encryption. You can learn about all of our security measures on the following page: http://www.churchofficeonline.com/Tour/Security Disabling the back button would not improve security of our application and would have a negative impact on ease of use. If a single computer is shared by multiple users, each user should use the "Log Out" button when they end their session and close the browser. This ensures that the next person using the computer to log into Church Office Online cannot access any data their user role does not permit. Thanks again, Aaron

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

product digital

Kommentare: MembersGroupsInteractionsAttendanceReportsUtilitiesSearchSettingsPermissionsImport MembersImport Giving

If you're someone who likes to learn new things, software development can be a rewarding field. You'll learn new programming languages, new ways to use old languages and new tools to make development easier. In addition, you'll be able to learn new things about the industry you are working in

Out-of-bounds write.Cross-site scripting.SQL injection.Improper input validation.Out-of-bounds read.OS command injection.Use after free.Path traversal.

Thomas
Assistant to the Pastor, IT/AV Director in USA

Rev. T. S. Alston's Review of Church Office Online

Kommentare: Up to date membership data, easy mass communication options, and ease of use for Church members.

Ease of use, excellent communication tools.

Limited search tool, could include more options.

Glenn

Praise Cathedral Church

Kommentare: My overall experience with Church Office has been excellent.

It’s user-friendly and basically everything I would need an accountant to do, Church Office provides a lot of what I needed with the ability to run reports, etc.

The inability to text without using an additional resource.

Ari
Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A few imperfections, but great experience.

Kommentare: I would have loved to give CHMS a 5/5, as I have enjoyed this software and find it useful. But the above UI and other problems keep me from doing so, as they make doing certain things unexplainably harder than necessary. Hopefully, these can be fixed in the future, and I will update my review.

Church Office CHMS has some great features. They are laid out nicely and are easy to use. My favorite features and the ones I use most are Groups, Schedules, Mass Contact, Attendance, . There is a whole lot you can do with this software, and it’s ideal for administering a Parish, because it has all the tools we need in the same software. The browser UI looks great and is easy to use.

The mobile app is clunky and not as smooth to navigate as the desktop version. It also doesn’t have access to some of the key administrator features like reports or schedules yet. This makes it imperative to use the browser. It would be nice to be able to do everything on the app. Also, the Mass Contact feature is very clunky, as images do not translate well into it. It’s not as easy to edit text as your general text editors such as Word or RTF, and it doesn’t always accept input from outside programs smoothly. Formatting can get lost in transition. Also, the CHMS Mass Contactor does not seem to be able to process foreign characters, as Greek text, for example, is sent out as code gibberish which is impossible to understand.

Lisa
Church Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Church Office Online

Kommentare: My experience overall has been positive

I like the interface and most of the functionalities

There are glitches in giving batches and sending giving reports with templates is difficult and you cant preview what you are sending.

Aaron
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Comprehensive and Scalable Church CRM

Comprehensive church management and communication platform integrated with online giving and background checks. Unlimited user logins

Price increases and inability to repeat scheduling assignments and more flexibility in workflow setting

Althea
Church Secretary in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

User not Administrator

Kommentare: Experience still a work in progress.

Reporting finance good. Helpful at tax time.

Very hard to figure out how to make changes to forms. Our system was set up by someone who is unavailable for help. Watched your video but didn't cover what I needed.

Mary
Administrator in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for all your organizational church needs

Kommentare: So far we have been very happy with it and love the fact that it integrates so many other resources.

It is easy to use, and if you have a problem, the help support is great!

I like the volunteer scheduling, but there are a few things I wish it did.

Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Powerful web based software rich with features

Kommentare: This is an excellent church and contribution management software that provides 24/7 anywhere access to your church records and information. The already rich number of features are constantly being added to. Although packed with features, some of them do not work well together restricting the ability for on-the-fly modifications/edits in many areas. None-the-less it is budget friendly and will be as powerful as you make it based on how you utilize it.

Online access means you don't have to be in the office to access your church's data. Users can manage their own information and access their own giving records. Constant upgrades on the server side means less issues on the user side, more features, and is the start of excellent pro-active customer service. Supports child check-in, giving records, general membership information, spiritual growth and development, and new features on a regular basis.

Some of the features are "clunky" and don't allow for smooth transitions like adding new individuals on the fly during contribution recording. Creating/editing households can be cumbersome.

Jessica
Financial Director

Church Office Online

Kommentare: I would highly recommend this system.

This system is easy to implement and the customer service is fantastic! Any problem you experience is resolved promptly! Love working with the Church Office Online personnel. I also love that it's an internet based system so you can access your records anywhere, anytime. They system is pretty self explanatory and covers all the areas you need in a church database.

The report features could allow you to manipulate data a little better. It's difficult to easily see some attendance trends on the reports. Also, I wish there was an easier way to add individuals and households without duplicating efforts. You have to add the individual, type the information, and then do the same thing all over again for the household information. It would be nice if while you are adding an individual, you could just click a button to add the household with the same information, and assign that individual to the household all in the same screen.

Jeanie
Co-Pastor
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Church Office OnLine has been a life-saver!

Kommentare: My overall recommendation is GET THIS PRODUCT! I especially recommend it for small churches who need a reliable bookkeeping system that is cost effective, easy to use and has all the bells and whistles!

We are a small non-denominational church plant in a city of big denominational churches. This is our first church as pastors. We were much concerned about keeping great records, and didn't know exactly how to go about that. Church Office has helped us tremendously...first, with a great price for small churches 1-60; second, with easy access to all the tools needed to keep accurate records including the finances and year end reports. It is also very easy to pay my bill each month using Paypal. I cannot say what a blessing it has been to me to be able to have all of this at my fingertips, organized and ever so helpful. Thank you for a great product & great service!

At this point in our experience with Church Office OnLine, I have no Cons.

Tommy
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great, better than I could imagine

Kommentare: I have used several different programs over the years and I am very impressed. We are new church start and this is helping us to start right. We are staying organized from the start and this is helping us to ensure that none slip through the cracks. The way they price based on members is another huge plus for a new church, or a smaller one. I would 100% recommend church office online for anyone!

Online so I can use any computer or device instead of having something loaded on a machine. Amazing...I mean AMAZING customer service, the most helpful I have seen, even better than Fellowship One (the big dog) The compatibility with an ipad for check in has been great as well. Price! The price is amazing, such a better deal than others. Texting! I am looking forward to this, it is actually the ONLY thing I was looking for that it didn't have, and now it does!

I have found a single con yet...the only was the lack of text messages, and now we have that!

Gail
Administrative Assistant in USA

A good product!

Kommentare: The ability to track the donations and send the year end report is wonderful

I find it easy to use. Getting reports is very easy.

I find that some of our (elderly) members find it not so easy.

Tabitha
Children's Ministry Coordinator

Very Affordable

Kommentare: Overall, I would recommend this product. Especially for small churches and low budget churches.

When researching membership database options this was the most affordable while still meeting our needs. With the addition of the Child Check-in System, which is included for free, you can't beat it! It is fairly simple to use and set up users. The customer service is excellent! I usually get a reply within 5 minutes of sending an email.

With any new system there are some bugs to work out. Sometimes you have to enter information into seperate areas for it to apply. For example, when entering a household, you can add new individuals to the household when you set it up, but there is a bug with the anniversary date & membership dates. Sometimes they are grayed out with no obvious reason.

Jeanna
Administrative Assistant

Heritage Oaks Membership

Kommentare: I would highly recommend this program to any other church administrators. I love it. It makes my job so much easier & my day so much better!

It makes my job a lot easier. I have to keep attendance every sunday & the pastor & I send letters to the people who are out that week. With the software I can have attendance done in about 10 mins. Its also very cost effective. I don't have to use so much paper to keep records. I would highly recommend it to other churches.

They only thing that I would recommend adding to the program needs to have better integration with mobile devices. We tried to use an ipod one sunday but it was alot harder. It would be so much more resourceful if it were cleaner & easier to access on the go.

KELLY
Volunteer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

User friendly product

Kommentare: We have had an excellent overall experience with Church Office Online.

We use this software to manage our church membership, communication with church membership, and managing our church giving and various projects.

We haven't notice any real cons with this software. It is very user-friendly and we've found even our least tech-savvy member can use it.

Kenny
Senior Pastor

At Our Fingertips

Kommentare: We would recommend others to use this technology to assimilate their information and communicate with their membership.

We have found this program easy to understand and use. The navigation is very organized and the assimilation of information is almost instant when selected. The variety of fields and filters available are excellent can even be customized. So far, everything has lived up to what is promised in the promotional material from Church Office Online.

We have not experienced any negative features of this technology. The only thing we might suggest they add in the future is mass e-mail and phone texting right from their platform.

Andrew
Pastor

Just Starting But Already Love It

Kommentare: Churchmembershiponline.com is wonderful. Our congregation just moved from a much bulkier and cumbersome program that required constant maintenance just to keep information current. WIth the ability to update from anywhere and have members handle their own information is the main reason we switched. Even though we just started using it, it has already changed how we manage our congregations paper work.

Ease of use Ability for members to keep their information current Quick to start Support is very fast in responding

Takes a while to become comfortable with ALL the features. An iPhone/Android app would be great instead of using a browser

EDWIN
DEACON EDWIN JANNEY

THE ROAD FORWARD

Kommentare: I will recommend however that a feature to allow the administrator to view activity per login will be most desirable. This will enhance the security in the system. The admin can tell who did what. It will be good to add that to the reports feature accessible by admin or pastor.

This system is very easy to use, very convenient and also easy to get ordinary church members to use. The customer service and technical support team is quick to respond and very supportive. The system is efficient, and saves time in communication within the church organization.

Not much to say on cons.

Dorothy
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Simple to use; good for a small church

Kommentare: Excellent, especially for a small church that needs something easy and flexible. The customer support is A++++++; anytime I have had a question or problem I have gotten personalized support very quickly.

This product is excellent for a small church that really only has volunteer labor, b/c the online format means people can look at information on as many different computers as necessary. Very easy to use, very intuitive.

For a larger church, some of the financial info might not be powerful enough

Derrick
Associate Pastor
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great church management resource!

Kommentare: Highly recommend this product for other churches to use - helps us stay organized and focused, without the hassle of tedious recording and reporting.

Awesome attendance tracking and reporting that is very user-friendly! Very beneficial database system that helps keep our church organized!

Since it is web-based, we are a little limited in our use of this at the middle school on Sundays, so some more offline-use accessibility would be nice.

Jerry

Review Request

Kommentare: This is a great product at an even better price. I've been looking at church management software for over a year and found church office to be the best value for a small church plant. It has a lot of great features that can grow with our church.

I really like how easy it is to navigate through all the features. The display is very intuitive.

I would like to see a visitor registration module that can easily be used on a tablet.