Bitdefender GravityZone Erfahrungen

Über Bitdefender GravityZone

Nicht verfügbar

Multi-tenancy options, APIs advanced integration with several SIEM platforms (we tested the integration with Sumo Logic). The attractive price point (if compared to other EDR vendors).

Customer service at Bitdefender was frustrating to deal with and less than accommodating.

Bewertungen zu Bitdefender GravityZone

Bitdefender GravityZone hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 208 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bitdefender GravityZone bereits verwendet?

Diego Martin
Diego Martin
Marketing Analyst in Peru
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A set of tools that keeps your data safe.

Kommentare: Bitdefender is a great tool that gives us confidence that our data is safe when our partners browse the internet and download large databases to work with. Its price is low compared to the benefits it provides.
I really recommend this product especially for SMEs and personal use.

The most valuable features that our team like are those related to the anonymous and safe browsing. Bitdefender is also easy to use and automatically reduce its resources usage when you are working.

I would really like this product was faster when analyze our systems. Usually it can take until 9 hours and this process has a great impact in our resources performance.

Brandon
IT Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

great tool

Kommentare: In today's world cyber security is always top on a companies mind. Being a tool that covers many angles helps me show the value in the tool at renewal time.

The ability to setup different policies and have them applied to different users, As we all know the C level usually dont appreciate the barriers some products make mandatory, I can make that choice and add some as quiet features for them instead of having a pop up hassle them. Also the broad scope Bitdefender covers as well as being known as one of the best.

Very little would I fine tune but recently they came out with a risk assessment module and instead of making me call a sales person for the patch management solution a simple cost associated with it when I click on it would be nice

Andrés J
Andrés J
Director in Kolumbien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good protection, but slow response on software bugs

Kommentare: Besides the two major bugs I've encountered, my experience has been good in the 5 years I've been using this software. The Android app is solid and quite fast, and support is attentive.

Generally speaking, the software is weel designed and with many normal features. It's not pricey and you will be able to use it across multiple Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices.

When they release a version with a bug, they take forever to fix it. In 2020 a bug on the Mac version made the software freeze and made the Mac slower. There were active threads on the companies' forums, and it took them over 3 months to fix this issue. And in 2021, a bug automatically boots the VPN app on Mac, even though they have the option to turn this off. This bug was reported at least in early February 2021, the company acknowledge the issue and in mid-September 2021 they haven't been able to fix this simple issue. Also, the VPN app is a paid feature, which would be better to include in the normal subscription package. If not, it would be better to leave this app away of the offering, and instead, make it an optional download.

Rex
Lead Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing computer protection

Kommentare: We've been using Bitdefender in our mixed-platform offices for several years, and in that time we have not had a data breach or computer infection. Bitdefender has stopped several malware programs before they became an issue.

It updates automatically and scans devices on a schedule, so the end users don't have to think about protection. It's very effective at finding new threats.

It can be a little confusing to deploy if you have several end users.

Stacy
Lead in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saved me 1000's of dollars!

Kommentare: Let me start by saying that Bitdefender saved me 1000's of dollars, and I'm not exaggerating! About 1 and half years ago, one of my team members made the mistake of opening a fake attachment in an email. It happened on a Friday, and when we returned on Monday, every single file we had was encrypted and are large ransomware image was on our desktops. I was devastated. So much work simply tied up and no way to get it back, other than paying some thief $2000 dollars. Three days later, Bitdefender released a decryption program that allowed me to decrypt my entire system! We were saved! From that point forward, I decided that every single computer we own would have Bitdefender running on it! No other antirvirus company had anything even close to Bitdefender!

When it comes to protecting yourself and your files, you need to know that you are protected! With Bitdefender you have that piece of mind knowing that you truly are. The suite not only covers you from viruses, but protects your email, your wifi, and has a built in firewall! For me this is the all in one solution!

Sometimes Bitdefender blocks me from doing what I want, but in all fairness, I have it set at the highest security level. Even when I'm blocked, I can jump into Bitdefender and allow what ever was blocked.

Burim
Systems Engineer in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A great endpoint security solution but not easy to manage

Kommentare: Overall it was positive, because it is a powerful and effective endpoint security solution, however, as an IT Engineer it was hard to manage and maintain.

I like how effective it is against threats of various natures. It is without a doubt a powerful solution for any company, big or small.

It is not easy to manage. We had bitdefender management platform installed inside our on-prem infrastructure, and while it worked great, managing endpoints, creating and managing policies is a complex endeavour and not intuitive at all. Also, it may be trivial to some, but scheduled scanning while active tends to use quite a chunk of system resources slowing down the computer significatly during active operations.

Antwort von bitdefender

vor 8 Monaten

Dear Burim, Thank you for your review! We value your thoughts on our solution's detection capabilities. We understand your concerns about policy management and the slowdown situation. Improving user experience is a priority, and our teams are actively enhancing Gravityzone for a smoother experience, as well as optimizing resource utilization. Our support team is available 24/7 to address any issues quickly and permanently. While we offer on-premises options, our portfolio includes 100% cloud-based prevention, protection, detection and response capabilities suitable for any organization: from achieving cybersecurity compliance in a small/medium business, to protecting complex infrastructures like cloud workloads or datacenters. Your feedback is important, and we appreciate the opportunity to clarify. Contact us at b2bletstalk@bitdefender.com to share more about your experience. Thank you for your feedback, we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again. Best, The Bitdefender Team

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good Antivirus package for smaller organizations

Kommentare: Experience has been mostly positive from an administrative standpoint. Complaints about all AV vendors and some of their updates give us grief when running during business hours, but all-in-all it catches most of what's out there which is the point.

GravityZone is easy to install and manage for our organization. Scans are relatively quick and CPU usage is fairly low.

LIcensing for the product doesn't fit our environment well since we have a lot of servers and very few workstations. For this product they want it limited to the number of servers per workstation.

Mark
Technical Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great easy to use product with strong management and reporting

Kommentare: Overall a great platform that ticks all the boxes with strong features.

The security advice and automated remediation. The isolation and investigation features are great.

Lack of support for mobike devices within platform.

Jason
Jason
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great product for small business offices.

Kommentare: This is a great product at a great price point per agent, that covers all aspects of protection. its neat, and simple, and not over blown and complicated.

Ease of administration, reporting, strength of product effectiveness, Covers al aspects of security and is fully customizable

The online web interface is a little cumbersome to navigate in layout. It would also be nice if all the agents could be locally administered from a console on a server or admin PC.

Fotografie, Selbstständig

Anti Virus What/

I like bitdefender because the price is fair as compared to other anti-virus programs. and it use very little resources making your computer run a bit better. It use very little RAM memory, leaving you the rest to use for more memory intensive programs

I don't know what I like least about this program

Mark
IT Director in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Bitdefender Review

Kommentare: Overall I'd recommend Bitdefender as an effective antivirus product.

After using another enterprise grade antivirus program for several years, we had a malware outbreak in our company. Not only did the AV software fail to protect us, it was unable to remove the virus from the infected machines. I downloaded a trial version of Bitdefender GravityZone and quikcly installed it on an infected computer. Within the first full scan it detected and disinfected the computer. I deployed to other infected computers and then throughout our organization. Within 2 days we were completely cleaned. It is very easy to set up and deploy and has a very small footprint.

The thing I least like about Bitdefender is the reporting. It's somewhat limited on the reporting.

James
IT Operations in USA
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Good Small Business Antivirus Solution

Kommentare: It's a solid and well priced antivirus for a small business. It includes a special ransomware "vaccine" which gives me a bit of peace of mind as ransomware is the new boogey man in the cyber security world. Their support reply promptly and I've never had trouble getting a hold of them. You really have to keep after it and do an audit once a month to make sure there aren't any duplicate instances and that all computers have checked in, but aside from that it's set and forget.

The software is easy to set up and install, and the admin interface is fairly straight forward. They support MFA out of the box and that's essential for an antivirus software. I also appreciate the ability to organize the computers into sub folders that represent my organizations structure. You can apply security policies by folder grouping and this makes it easy to target more exposed groups like customer service or traveling employees with more aggressive security policies. Finally, reports and notifications can be set up to be sent by email which is essential for when infections occur.

The client tends to get confused somewhat frequently. If an employee travels and connects to many different networks the admin console will sometimes show duplicates of that same client and thusly take up 2 licenses. These clones are easy enough to delete, but it's still annoying. The scanning tools are fine for routine scans, but for customer scans you must specify a target on the system. For OS X this is often the root directory for me, and for Windows it's %Win_Dir%. I'd prefer just a "scan the whole machine" checkbox rather than playing around with this. Especially considering I usually do a custom scan when something is going wrong. Each separate admin has their own separate "console" and they have to set it up on their own. This is frustrating when you have more than one admin and each one has to customize and set up their own reports, dashboards, etc. It's also confusing that each admin only sees their own tasks. I can't see what my colleague has issued for scans recently and so I might scan or update the same machine twice for no reason. Generally, being able to see what work a colleague has done, especially in addressing a crisis, is very helpful. They have a patch management "plugin", but it's strictly for Windows. I have a dual OS environment so I am forced to look elsewhere and would prefer a singular endpoint management solution that encompasses patch management and antivirus.

Szilard
designer in Ungarn
Design, Selbstständig

the best antivirus

I read a lot about the best virus writer in the world. I've been looking at tests and been using this virus scanner for 2 years! First I used a smaller paid package, and I was very satisfied with it. I just switched. I'm using Total Security. I really like that they have already thought of everything in this product. Webcam, microphone protection! Secure passwords. I would never replace this virus writer! Because it offers more than other products. Check my computer daily! Completely scan once a week for details! The network is protected by a firewall!

I use a number of free accessories, but I feel that the makers do not place much emphasis on these products. Eg Home Scenner. I would work on these to be perfect.

Lawrent
Lawrent
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Bitdefender GravityZone is a good cloud-based antivirus solution for medium and large businesses.

Kommentare: Bitdefender GravityZone has a user interface that makes it simple for anyone who doesn't have much experience with computers or antivirus programs in general.

The GravityZone interface is easy to use and cloud based. It's real time, so you can see what’s happening with your system at any moment of the day. The firewall administration tool is also simple to navigate and user friendly, which makes it easy to set up new rules or change existing ones.GravityZone is a cloud-based solution, which means it can be used with any internet connection. It doesn't require installation on your devices or computers, but instead just needs to be downloaded and installed on the router you want to protect. While this may sound like an inconvenience, it's actually quite convenient because it protects all devices connected to your network--even those that lack features like antivirus software or malware protection built into their operating systems.GravityZone is also a real-time malware protection solution. This means it will actively monitor all traffic coming through your ISP and block anything that looks suspicious before its able to affect your device or computer. You'll still need anti-virus software installed for more serious threats (like viruses), but GravityZone will keep hackers out of the way so they don't have time to do any damage!

Overall, GravityZone is a good product. It's easy to use, and the cloud-based technology helps keep your computer safe. The only downside is that it is very expensive for a small business.

Phil
Director in Mexiko
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great antivirus and security package

Kommentare: Great overall security suite.

This suite has helped me for years to protect my PCs and mobile devices. It doesn't slow down the computer and detects and protects the computer very well. Frequent updates are provided and there are many additional features to protect and optimize your computer.

Sometimes the profile popups are a little annoying but it is also good to know that it is protecting you.

Chrysostomos
System Engineer in Griechenland
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A very robust security solution. Minimalist and clear interface covers everything you need. GDPR !

Kommentare: This is a complete security solution for computers and servers. You get a very powerful but easy to use management console. The users are happy because of low demand resources. While still protected from one of the best product, the management effort and time was greatly reduced.

- Modern, well organized interface makes management very simple - There are a lot of features but still easy to walk through - The on premise deployment can manage road warriors - Very powerful policies for different protection levels - Web content filter, can scan SSL connections - The agent can be configured for different levels of interaction with the user, including stealth activity - The agent doesn't consume lot of resources. There are many protection options, and explicit anti ransomware option - Includes patch management for the operating system and a set of popular applications including Office - Includes disk encryption management - Protects Windows (workstation & server), Mac and Linux - There are very responsive product updates in line with the operating system requirements - The antivirus engine is one of the best rated for many years consecutively - Runs on Linux server, no license costs

- The best practice recommends using relays, which are dedicated clients for caching - The relays are mandatory for patch management - Complicated initial setup for patch management involving certificates - The patch management module is very expensive, but sell separately

Marcin
Endpoint Security Manager in Polen
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

Advanced local and cloud machine learning, behavioral analytics technologies, integrated SandBox, and device hardening

I cant find nothing so far. For last two years i didnt have any problems

Everton
Everton
Support Analyst in Brasilien
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The safest and lightest antivirus tool

Kommentare: For more than two years I have implemented Bitdefender as a protection tool, in all this time it has never been a problem or there was some flaw with the tool.

Bitdefender is the best antivirus option I've ever implemented. Besides being simple to install and configure, it is very lightweight. All policy settings are very useful. The way the tool is managed is great, it does not require a central server in the client environment, everything is managed in the cloud

There is nothing that makes the tool gain negative points. It has always been very well on all tests, including protecting against ransoware attacks. In an environment that has firewall and proxy, you must release the update addresses, it is a bit more work.

Hanae
Freelancer in Marokko
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

bitdefender GravityZone a powerful antivirus

Kommentare: Bitdefender was able to protect me during the writing of my thesis and he continues to do so now, I am satisfied.
I recommend 100% Bitdefender for anyone looking for PC security and ease of handling.

Bitdefender GravityZone is a real security product: -It does not significantly slow down your system while performing updates -The interface is very easy to use -It detects viruses and gives you options to treat them -You benefit from a coverage of 3 computers with a single price -You can access your accounts easily and securely.

Compared to other anti-virus and anti-software programs that I have tried, it does not seem to have any problems that would hinder its use. I really don’t know what I like the least about this program.

Harvey
Managed Services Administrator in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

High quality Antivirus and Endpoint Protection

Kommentare: Very efficient, low performance impact, provides both signature and heuristic detections, simplified management and central console, easy to deploy en masse.

Ease of deployment, manageability, centralized console, easily scales to thousands of devices, very robust classic antivirus and signature-based detections, low rate of false positives

Does not fully protect against 0-day and next-gen threats as comprehensively as a true next-gen EDR product

Armando
Armando
Network Manager in Paraguay
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complete security suite

Kommentare: In General I feel safe as an administrator and user. In the event of any attack, I am certain that it will be identified by Bitdefender and blocked.

With Bitdefender I can manage all the computers on my network and provide the necessary security. Comply with the policies of access to company resources and ensure the information as well as foresee the loss of data. Forense Inspection its a very usefull module.

Sometimes the maintenance of the equipment is usually tedious, the browser becomes slow and I have to generate custom reports continuously.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The lightest security agent you can find.

Kommentare: I have been using this software for years, both personally and in enterprise environments, and it's performance has only improved with time. We have top notch protection against viruses, spam, Trojans, etc. and never have a complaint from any user that has the agent installed in their machines.

It offers really great security for your computers and network environment. And on top of that, it's extremely light on resource consumption, you will never notice is there and it won't slow you down in the slightest.

I can honestly not think of a single negative thing to say about it.

Richard
Richard
Co Owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Antivirus for windows and mac

I have this software on both my mac and my windows computer. While Macs don't get viruses, they do get tons of malware if you travel to illegitimate websites. I noticed that when normally browsing sometimes my windows computer will redirect to malicious websites or sometimes I simply land on websites that have been compromised. Bitdefender does an amazing job of monitoring my web activity and blocking malicious websites. You can see in the log just how much malware it prevents. That is why i'm very happy with this software. For my Mac computer, I run it once a week to make sure I don't have any issues. On my windows its on 24/7

It's not very lightweight when scanning the computer. My computer lags like crazy when I run a full system scan. Once it's done, it's back to normal.

E-Learning, Selbstständig

The best, least intrusive protection

Bitdefender has very effective and comprehensive protection with a lot of appropriate automation, so that's the basic need, but what I like most about this software is that it is not intrusive, never slows me down or makes itself known except when there's a problem. Very well designed.

Compared with other software, I can't think of what I like least. It does its job well, secures the machines and any associated devices, and keeps itself well updated. No complaints, sorry!

Kyle
Kyle
Website development in USA

Bitdefender is a great antivirus

There is a free version. You are able to see each computer that you've installed this on in your bitdefender account dashboard. It has great detection. It works with the software at the office that is used to monitor employees by enabling exceptions in the antivirus.

Some times there are issues getting updates and there is an error message that will pop up repeatedly. Some times rebooting fixes it, some times you have to uninstall and reinstall it.