Bitdefender GravityZone Erfahrungen

Über Bitdefender GravityZone

Nicht verfügbar

Multi-tenancy options, APIs advanced integration with several SIEM platforms (we tested the integration with Sumo Logic). The attractive price point (if compared to other EDR vendors).

Customer service at Bitdefender was frustrating to deal with and less than accommodating.

Bewertungen zu Bitdefender GravityZone

Bitdefender GravityZone hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 177 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bitdefender GravityZone bereits verwendet?

Sales in Kanada
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

A reliable antivirus

Kommentare: Experience was good overall great piece of software, the only super frustrating part was the installation after after having had installed a trial version of Bitdefender antivirus.

- It does not dramatically slow your system when performing updates. - it comes with VPN. - It has the anti ransomware. - The interface is really easy to use. - It detects viruses and gives you options on what to do with it. - The password wallet is awesome you have all sorts of options in it to access your accounts with ease and security. - You get 3 computers coverage with one payment or you can also use it on your phone. - The safe pay feature is great for transactions and does not interfere with other SSL sites.

- The initial set up is confusing, especially if you used a trial version and you signed up with an email address. - So you have to complete uninstall the trial version and install the paid version.

Boris
Directeur in Frankreich
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Une gestion unifiée

Kommentare: C'est un produit facile d'utilisation, fiable et efficace. Les utilisateurs sont protégés. Le point le plus important : depuis que nous utilisons Bitdefender, jamais nous avons eu à gérer un problème de malwares dans le système d’information.

C'est un EDR de grande qualité que nous installons chez nos clients. L'intégration dans les systèmes d’information les plus complexes se passe toujours bien. Aucune interférence avec d'autres logiciels pour le moment et pas de blocage de logiciels légitimes. Il s'installe rapidement, dans tous mes environnements . La qualité de la protection est très bien. Tous les modules travaillent de concert et l'utilisateur est protégé .

L'interface de gestion reste austère malgré les efforts d’amélioration. Les informations transmises dans l'interface de gestion est par moment incomplète .

Walt
Walt
System Admin II in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Antimalware Platform I've Used in the last 20 years

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Bitdefender has been incredible to work with as a vendor. Bitdefender actually listens to their customers. After submitting a number of detailed bug reports and feature requests, I was actually approached by Product Management for my input and to better understand some of the suggestions I had made. When we decided to make the migration to their cloud solution, there was no integration with our LogRhythm SIEM. I worked with both vendors to make this happen and it was Bitdefender that finally provided a solution. they actually went through the process of becoming a LogRhythm partner to get access to resources to make this happen. Migration was held up for a significant time waiting on this. Bitdefender did not activate our subscription license until I have them the go ahead after integration was established. I was able to set up the cloud infrastructure before we started paying for it.

Bitdefender Gravityzone Business is an extremely cost effective and high performance solution that puts the 5 other enterprise endpoint protection products I've managed over the last 20 years to shame. It is simple to deploy and manage. It requires minimal attention. custom exclusions are rare and those I've had to create have been due to vendor stupidity, like sharing updates in an AWS container. I n addition to the typical features of most endpoint protection products, it includes features that are found in specialized products that cost more than Bitdefender alone. I've told many an endpoint security vendor, "Sorry, Bitdefender already does that for me. It might not do it as well, but it does the job your software does and more for less than half of what you want to charge me for your one trick pony." Bitdefender keeps adding security features to the base product without raising the price or drop in performance. It provides amazing network protection without implementing the Firewall. It is the only comprehensive solution I know of that provides true Ransomware Protection, which is behavior based. I have actually seen this in action when migrating data to a niche document management application. Bitdefender saw it encrypting files willy nilly while ingesting them and determined the behavior matched that of a ransomware application and stopped it dead. The application had previously encrypted files that were uploaded to it and it had never triggered before.

The only time I've run into significant difficulty was migrating from on premise to the cloud. The methods for doing that were not ass clean or simple to implement as I would have liked. The migration patch is not "finished" software and I've determined that systems that were "migrated" have leftover information from the On-Premise configuration that causes random communication issues that are invariably cleared by uninstalling and reinstalling.

Researcher in Libanon
Hochschulbildung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good for Security

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Bitdefender GravityZone has been good so far, and I definitely recommend it.

Bitdefender GravityZone offers some nice features like: The Apps Blacklist, Malware detection, system analysis, etc. All these combined with the nice user-interface make this software a pretty decent one.

There is not a lot I don't like about Bitdefender GravityZone, but their prices are a bit high. It would be nice to see a slight reduction in the prices. Other than that, I think initial installation and setup should be made easier on the user.

Kenny
IT Consultant in USA

Excellent Product

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great solution. I continually look for new features And modules I can add on from Bitdefender to create a better overall protection solution.

I use Bitdefender Gravityzone For my computers as well as all of my clients computers. The platform is great, the protection is amazing And being cloud hosted is very helpful.

It was a little difficult to get started as I had to be redirected to reseller but once that process was complete they have been a huge help. So it wasn’t really a negative

Gloria
Impiegata commerciale in Italien

Consigliatissimo

Kommentare: Abbiamo bypassato un grosso problema quale l'assistenza pre e post-vendita

La semplicità d'uso e la completezza della copertura

Niente, nulla da dire, continuiamo tuttora a proporlo con successo ai nostri Clienti

Andrés J
Andrés J
Director in Kolumbien
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good protection, but slow response on software bugs

Kommentare: Besides the two major bugs I've encountered, my experience has been good in the 5 years I've been using this software. The Android app is solid and quite fast, and support is attentive.

Generally speaking, the software is weel designed and with many normal features. It's not pricey and you will be able to use it across multiple Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices.

When they release a version with a bug, they take forever to fix it. In 2020 a bug on the Mac version made the software freeze and made the Mac slower. There were active threads on the companies' forums, and it took them over 3 months to fix this issue. And in 2021, a bug automatically boots the VPN app on Mac, even though they have the option to turn this off. This bug was reported at least in early February 2021, the company acknowledge the issue and in mid-September 2021 they haven't been able to fix this simple issue. Also, the VPN app is a paid feature, which would be better to include in the normal subscription package. If not, it would be better to leave this app away of the offering, and instead, make it an optional download.

Barış
Data Scientist in Türkei
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Protection against attacks

Kommentare: We used this application to protect the computers in the company against external attacks and we used it so that users do not get viruses from downloading files.

The application successfully detects threats. Easy to use. The interface is user friendly. It can definitely turn your computer into a safe environment.

There is nothing wrong with the application, but in general, antivirus software slows down your computer.

Bitdefender GravityZone Review in Senegal

Secure protection

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Help me analyse easily computers

As of right now, there isn't any interference with other programs or blockage of valid ones. It's easy to set up in any of my test settings. The level of security provided is excellent.

There are times when the data sent through the administration interface is not full.

Kevon
IT Manager in USA
Immobilien, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bitdefender Reivew

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Software is very complete in the security features.

A lot of features to learn and setup. Sometimes you need support to walk you through the setup.

Brandon
IT Manager in USA

great tool

Kommentare: In today's world cyber security is always top on a companies mind. Being a tool that covers many angles helps me show the value in the tool at renewal time.

The ability to setup different policies and have them applied to different users, As we all know the C level usually dont appreciate the barriers some products make mandatory, I can make that choice and add some as quiet features for them instead of having a pop up hassle them. Also the broad scope Bitdefender covers as well as being known as one of the best.

Very little would I fine tune but recently they came out with a risk assessment module and instead of making me call a sales person for the patch management solution a simple cost associated with it when I click on it would be nice

Stacy
Lead in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Saved me 1000's of dollars!

Kommentare: Let me start by saying that Bitdefender saved me 1000's of dollars, and I'm not exaggerating! About 1 and half years ago, one of my team members made the mistake of opening a fake attachment in an email. It happened on a Friday, and when we returned on Monday, every single file we had was encrypted and are large ransomware image was on our desktops. I was devastated. So much work simply tied up and no way to get it back, other than paying some thief $2000 dollars. Three days later, Bitdefender released a decryption program that allowed me to decrypt my entire system! We were saved! From that point forward, I decided that every single computer we own would have Bitdefender running on it! No other antirvirus company had anything even close to Bitdefender!

When it comes to protecting yourself and your files, you need to know that you are protected! With Bitdefender you have that piece of mind knowing that you truly are. The suite not only covers you from viruses, but protects your email, your wifi, and has a built in firewall! For me this is the all in one solution!

Sometimes Bitdefender blocks me from doing what I want, but in all fairness, I have it set at the highest security level. Even when I'm blocked, I can jump into Bitdefender and allow what ever was blocked.

Mantas
IT Manager in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best in the market

Kommentare: If there might be any issues those will come out in the beginning. Once installed works like a charm and never had a problem with it.

Business version is reasonably easy to setup and deploy. Users do not see hundreds of notifications (which are annoying) and overall is really easy to monitor. Total Security package is hands down easy to use and software does it all for you. Even on the phone it is securing you against all threats in the web.

Not always deployment tool works so have to use other methods (there are few) and so have to keep an eye if all devices have it installed (task have not failed).

James
IT Operations in USA
Verlagswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Good Small Business Antivirus Solution

Kommentare: It's a solid and well priced antivirus for a small business. It includes a special ransomware "vaccine" which gives me a bit of peace of mind as ransomware is the new boogey man in the cyber security world. Their support reply promptly and I've never had trouble getting a hold of them. You really have to keep after it and do an audit once a month to make sure there aren't any duplicate instances and that all computers have checked in, but aside from that it's set and forget.

The software is easy to set up and install, and the admin interface is fairly straight forward. They support MFA out of the box and that's essential for an antivirus software. I also appreciate the ability to organize the computers into sub folders that represent my organizations structure. You can apply security policies by folder grouping and this makes it easy to target more exposed groups like customer service or traveling employees with more aggressive security policies. Finally, reports and notifications can be set up to be sent by email which is essential for when infections occur.

The client tends to get confused somewhat frequently. If an employee travels and connects to many different networks the admin console will sometimes show duplicates of that same client and thusly take up 2 licenses. These clones are easy enough to delete, but it's still annoying. The scanning tools are fine for routine scans, but for customer scans you must specify a target on the system. For OS X this is often the root directory for me, and for Windows it's %Win_Dir%. I'd prefer just a "scan the whole machine" checkbox rather than playing around with this. Especially considering I usually do a custom scan when something is going wrong. Each separate admin has their own separate "console" and they have to set it up on their own. This is frustrating when you have more than one admin and each one has to customize and set up their own reports, dashboards, etc. It's also confusing that each admin only sees their own tasks. I can't see what my colleague has issued for scans recently and so I might scan or update the same machine twice for no reason. Generally, being able to see what work a colleague has done, especially in addressing a crisis, is very helpful. They have a patch management "plugin", but it's strictly for Windows. I have a dual OS environment so I am forced to look elsewhere and would prefer a singular endpoint management solution that encompasses patch management and antivirus.

Eli
Centrlized Services Manager in USA

Best Antivirus Program I Have Used and Managed

Kommentare: Overall, I am very happy with the product. It continues to perform better than other Antivirus programs that I have used in the past. I have greatly reduced the amount of time spent on virus remediation.

Since switching to BitDefender, the number of infections reported by my clients has drastically decreased. I am very impressed with how effective the product is. Additionally, I rarely see a performance impact on the systems that are being protected.

There are some limitations to exclusions that can be a bit frustrating. Some exclusions must be added with the full path, so if a program is in the profile of many different users across multiple computers, if can be hard to manage.

lynn
admin in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

No worries with Bitdefender

Kommentare: We tried a few other programs and when we switches to bitdefender noticed an improvement in the performance of the PC along and they dont constantly bombard you with offers to upgrade or add on services, which is a plus!

Bid defender is a great anti-virus program that doesn't overly bog down your PC, like many other programs do. It auto updates and scans in the background for problems but doesn't slow down my system like some of the other programs I have used did.

There really aren't any cons to this program, it does what it says and seems to keep the computer working efficiently with out annoying pop ups.

MIS Technician in USA
Groߟhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent AV Software

Kommentare: Our experience is that since switching to their software, we've had minimal infections while reducing crypto virus/ransomware to zero.

It's detection rate with minimal false positives. The sandbox analyzer is a lifesaver too. Deployment was pretty straightforward as well.

It's a little resource intensive. We've had numerous complaints about it affecting PC performance from users.

Ibrahim
Senior Medical Representative in Jordanien
Pharmazeutika, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Bitdefender a good choice that is becoming great

Kommentare: It was good to very-good experience. the application did its part and role efficiently. The service compared to the price was fair. A bit heavy on the computer's resources. I might consider subscribing again.

- I liked the ease of the installation process - The great graphics and user interface - The quality of service and the detection rate

- You are bound to buy at least 5 users although you might not have 5 devices - The settings can be categorized in a better way as they might look scattered and a bit overwhelming - Too much advertisement - Was a bit heavy on the computer resources

Thierry
Manager in Côte d’Ivoire
Computer-Vernetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Bitdefender GravityZone

Kommentare: Le suivi avec la console cloud est très pratique et permet de nombreuses actions à distance, parfaites pour un responsable IT.

Bitdefender GravityZone est un vrai produit de sécurité professionnel. Il va bien au-delà du simple anti-virus. Il bénéficie de fonctions comme le pare-feu et la gestion des connexions. Il permet un filtrage précis des postes utilisateurs pour s'assurer que chacun utilise le réseau selon ce qu'il lui est permis.

La version Advanced, qui permet la sécurisation des appareils portables, n'est pas utilisable avec la console cloud et doit donc être utilisé sur une console fixe. Mais il parait que cela devrait changer l'année prochaine.

CIO in USA
Internet, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good Antivirus package for smaller organizations

Kommentare: Experience has been mostly positive from an administrative standpoint. Complaints about all AV vendors and some of their updates give us grief when running during business hours, but all-in-all it catches most of what's out there which is the point.

GravityZone is easy to install and manage for our organization. Scans are relatively quick and CPU usage is fairly low.

LIcensing for the product doesn't fit our environment well since we have a lot of servers and very few workstations. For this product they want it limited to the number of servers per workstation.

Teamhead Operations in Deutschland
Bankwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Well protected

the GravityZone antivirus solution from bitdefender is currently one of the best solutions on the market. updating to the latest incidents / exploits is very timely and provides reliable virus detection. The suite also brings numerous features (application control, firewall, USB device management, web threat detection, and more). In our experience, the bitdefender solution works quickly and reliably. Furthermore, the very competent support can be mentioned.

for the work with the management console some training or better a briefing/training on the part of bitdefnder is recommended. the structure and the functionality is not self-explanatory in some places

Walter
Exec VP in USA
Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best antivirus, antimalware, products in the market

Kommentare: One of the few software products that actually work, and work well in the background without constant interruptions, or requiring constant attention. The scanning of a complete system can be done very quickly and unobtrusively. Warnings appear only when there is an actual potential problem, otherwise the software works very well and very effectively. We just wish that all software programs worked in a similar fashion.

Very easy to install and use. Non intrusive unless there is an issue. The price is very reasonable and support is always available.

Compared to other anti-virus and anti-software programs, this one does not appear to have any problems or flaws that would detract from its use.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great product for small business offices.

Kommentare: This is a great product at a great price point per agent, that covers all aspects of protection. its neat, and simple, and not over blown and complicated.

Ease of administration, reporting, strength of product effectiveness, Covers al aspects of security and is fully customizable

The online web interface is a little cumbersome to navigate in layout. It would also be nice if all the agents could be locally administered from a console on a server or admin PC.

Andrigo
Andrigo
Support Analist in Brasilien

Strongest anti virus available on market

Kommentare: My overall experience with bitdefender is very good, it's a reliable protection solution.

Bitdefender always proved me to be a very reliable solution for endpoint protection. It is simple to implement, easy to configure and there's no need of dedicated server for managing your policies and things like that. Also, you can configure various different types of policies and apply each one on a group of machines. So, you can adjust the configurations to match the needs of your environment. Currently, all of our customers run Bitdefender as they primary protection solution.

Bitdefender try to block everything they think it's malicious, and sometimes it causes trouble by blocking false-positives. I don't really know if this is a downside, but annoys frequently

Szilard
designer in Ungarn
Design, Selbstständig

the best antivirus

I read a lot about the best virus writer in the world. I've been looking at tests and been using this virus scanner for 2 years! First I used a smaller paid package, and I was very satisfied with it. I just switched. I'm using Total Security. I really like that they have already thought of everything in this product. Webcam, microphone protection! Secure passwords. I would never replace this virus writer! Because it offers more than other products. Check my computer daily! Completely scan once a week for details! The network is protected by a firewall!

I use a number of free accessories, but I feel that the makers do not place much emphasis on these products. Eg Home Scenner. I would work on these to be perfect.