Fantastic Software!

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Clare T.
General Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: While there are a few small changes i might make to really make this software a perfect fit for our business, overall our experience has been exceptional. Everyone we have worked with at GymMaster has been absolutely PHENOMENAL. Even for being on the other side of the globe and in a completely different time zone, they have been amazing at getting back to us quickly when we had any questions or minor issues. I highly recommend this software based on their exceptional service alone!

Vorteile: The GymMaster Software has been absolutely great for our business. We are actually a Car Wash but have been able to implement the GymMaster Software to manage our Unlimited Wash memberships as well as to use as our regular POS system. The POS part of the software has been very easy for our employees to use and making changes in the settings is quick and simple, especially when it comes to adding or changing products or memberships.

Nachteile: I wouldn't say that we disliked anything about the software but there were a few areas that could be tweaked to better serve other types of businesses, like our car wash. It would be great to be able to switch between users more easily. Our employees got frustrated logging out of one users profile and into theirs so we eventually just left it logged in under my profile and everyone just used that. It would be more user friendly (for multiple users like at our business) if there could be a way to have a basic version up and have users prompted to enter a user number or password when they complete certain functions like ringing up a customer or adding a new member. For cash transactions It would be helpful if the receipts could show how much was paid and how much change is due to the customer. or have a window pop up showing how much change a customer is supposed to receive. It would also be great to have the ability to turn off or customize certain fields such as medical information or member details as we don't need it but could use that section to track other information such as the vehicle information. For us, our memberships are attached to a vehicle and not to a person so it would be fantastic to have an option to track memberships in that way. It would also be great to have the option to use a barcode on a membership card or vehicle sticker instead of the RFiD tags.

von treshna Enterprises an 1.5.2019

Thank you so much for this feedback Clare, I have passed on your fantastic ideas and requests for a more specific type of software to be developed.
It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and we hope to be in touch with you in the near future with a more tailored software solution

Awesome Club Management Software - especially if you have a 24/7 club

Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Barret M.

Vorteile: I have used other Club Management Software at my facility in the past and I have done a lot of trials/demos of other software. GymMaster really is the best available - in my opinion. If you own a club, you owe it to yourself to do a demo. Door access system is super reliable and has lots of great features (such as Tailgating recognition) to help you manage 24/7 access. Developers are very good at helping with custom needs. They did a custom project for me in the beginning - the price was very reasonable and it has turned out better than I had hoped for. There have also been several times when I needed a small change made to a report or a setting - they were able to help me out quickly and free of charge. Customer service is great - you are not going to find this level of customer service in many other companies. Integrated billing is easy to use and works great - makes life easy. There are a ton of options in the settings that allow me to set everything up in a way that works best for my specific club. There is a great degree of control over how everything functions in the software. The software is getting new features all the time. Just in the last year I have seen a lot of great features added.

von treshna Enterprises an 3.1.2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Barret. We're absolutely delighted to see your recommendation of GymMaster - it is exactly what we are striving for!

Amazing all around!

Bewertet am 30.11.2016
Tosha S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The original software company our gym was with was a nightmare. The software was complicated and too much to deal with and I could NEVER get an answer (besides no, cant do that or let me transfer you, so I could have someone else tell me something cant be done) and customer service was a nightmare when they called back days later, assuming they responded at all.
When we switched software (a potential disaster) Gym Master took the time to make sure it all went as planned. Everyone with the Gym Master Team has been amazing to work with. They will walk you through any process and work with you to make sure anything you need goes smoothly. If you have issues or a specific need, they help you through the process and do what they can to get the job done. The Gym Master team has been so incredibly friendly and caring.
Initially, I was worried the time difference would be an issue but it has not been an issue at all. During non staffed days and hours, the call center promptly returns your call.
I have and will continue to recommend Gym Master to anyone contemplating a software change. They are a great group of people and the software is so user friendly, I would put it up against any other system. It is clean and easily manageable and maneuverable.
The software does an amazing job and initially sells itself, but in this industry, everyone knows that customer service is key and Gym Master has nailed both!

Vorteile: It is so user friendly and not archaic like many other software systems I have worked with. They are constantly upgrading the system with improved features.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to break down some reports more or when you print a report, the way you specified the sort would remain in tact.

von treshna Enterprises an 5.12.2016

Thank you, Tosha! It's been our pleasure working with you over the last 10 months.

Practicality and ease of use was outstanding

Bewertet am 23.6.2019
Vincent A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with GymMaster Software has been a positive one. I have used other similar software's, but none have compared to the ease of use of GymMaster. If we have ever had an issue, support is always there to help. The freedom of our members having access to their own portal for personal training programs and bookings was also beneficial. In conclusion, the practicality and ease of GymMaster was outstanding, and I would recommend the software to anyone in the Health and Fitness industry.

Vorteile: - Ease of Use
- Access to statistical business data
- Member portal; in which members can access personal training files and book in sessions if they wish
- Great customer service team always willing to help with inquiries
- Being able to track members and payments with ease

Nachteile: - Would be better if tailgating software was more compliant with my security system of choice

von Treshna Enterprises an 24.6.2019

Hi Vincent
What great feedback, thank you. Thrilled to hear GymMaster is easy to use as we do try to make things as intuitive as possible for our clients. We have a great support team here to assist with any queries you may have.
Thank you for your support over the years.

Great software. Amazing customer service.

Bewertet am 29.7.2017
Chanda P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All in one solution for our business. Amazing financial reports and member management. We have been using Gymmaster for almost a year and we love everything about this software and the company.

Vorteile: When we were looking for a software for our 24 hour gym, we did trials on several different ones. We chose GymMaster because it offered an all in one solution for our business. This software does everything. I really like that it's super simple and very user friendly. Unlike most software's, Gymmaster can be customized to fit the needs of our business. About 6 months after we opened we launched an insurance paid program that we needed specific monthly reports for.... that weren't currently listed in Gymmaster. I made one phone call and those reports were setup and customized in our system. The reporting features, the built in POS system and the dashboard has saved us hours and hours of work. This software meets every need our facility has. A point of sale system alone would cost far more than this whole software does. This software and keyfobs, hands down, are the best prices you will find!!!!

von treshna Enterprises an 30.7.2017

So pleased to hear that GymMaster is the perfect solution for your business. We do strive to ensure our clients can get the most out of the system and that it can assist in making day to day operations more streamlined.

AN EXTRAORDINARY SOFTWARE & PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Are A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Where do I start? My overall experience with the GymMaster system, was daunting at first. I had NO IDEA! However, the Gym Master team have been amazing, their attitude were exceptional by ways of:
1. Helping - Understanding my needs of learning GymMaster.
2. Patience - Giving me the opportunity get better at it and learning from my mistakes.
3. Willingness - to assist after hours, even they have finished work for the day.
4. Follow up - getting back to me regarding an existing Problem.
5. Staff and client recognition - knowing who their clients are and creating Rapport, and building confidence in me to understand GymMaster.
6. Thank you - representatives and some I may have forgotten (sorry) for listening, understanding and offering me guidance to be a GymMaster operator in my business.

Vorteile: The GymMaster software is user friendly with a simple interface that shows everything about a member at first glance. The folders are well labeled and easy to follow prompts and dropdown boxes. The GymMaster is an amazing tracker of clients and bookings, as well as memberships.
Every gym should adopt this software for piece of mind.

Nachteile: It's not a major thing. I mean, off the record. Time difference calling from AU, NSW at 7pm, and it's 11pm in NZ when they're closed. But, I totally understood, some things cannot be done.
I'm a Kiwi myself.

von Treshna Enterprises an 18.7.2019

Hi Ar'e
Thank you for such a glowing review. We are thrilled to hear the system is so user friendly as we do try to ensure it's intuitive for our clients.
As you have found first hand we have an amazing support team here. We are expanding the team internationally to ensure all time zones will be covered for support when you need it.
We certainly wish you all the best and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Great software and customer support!

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Lora J.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I found the GymMaster software to be extremely user-friendly - very easy to use, visually pleasing, great features which are regularly updated and improved upon, and the user-end integrated seamlessly into our website. Customer service was always incredibly responsive and helpful, with a very quick turn-around time, even though they are based in New Zealand and we are in the United State! Great company to do business with!

Nachteile: I would love to see a GymMaster smartphone app for our gym members to use, to be able to view schedules, book classes, check in, etc.

von Treshna Enterprises an 17.6.2019

Lora, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves on being client focused and always improving the system for a better experience. This is supported by a great team who are always here to help when you need us.
We look forward to working with you in the future

Having the Gymmaster system in my fitness center has been great! It's been extremely helpful.

Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Bill M.

Vorteile: keeps track of all my members easily. I know who's fees are due and the system deactivates their key fob automatically so that there are no unauthorized entries. The 24/7 key system has cut back on payroll costs and brought in many new members. The software can be accessed from any computer or phone with web access. I can even lock and unlock my front door from my phone.

Nachteile: Can't think of any cons. The system has been running great and I'll continue to use it as long as the company is active

von treshna Enterprises an 3.4.2018

Hi Bill, thank you so much for the great feedback.
It's wonderful to hear GymMaster has been able to serve its purpose from capturing member details, management of fees through to 24/7 access.
Providing access from the web has certainly made a difference to our clients giving them the freedom to manage the facility from anywhere.

Great software and excellent customer service

Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Dallas P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Gym Master give us the ability to see who is coming and going from the gym during our un-staffed hours, this has given us the ability to offer our members a 24/7 gym. The reporting is clear and accurate which is something we rely heavily on to look after our members. Overall the software is easy to use and this is particularly important when we have junior staff at reception. The software is great and I highly recommend it.

Vorteile: POS is quick and easy to use. Door release is reliable. Reports are easy to create. Very user friendly.

Nachteile: I cannot fault it. Our previous software was very complicated and hard to use.

von Treshna Enterprises an 8.7.2019

Hi Dallas.So thrilled to hear the GymMaster software (and hardware) has played an integral part in the day to day running of your facility. We aim to make the software as user friendly as possible so all staff feel comfortable using GymMaster.
Look forward to more great years ahead.

NEVER RECOMMEND!

Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Katheryn P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: At first I thought we could work through the issues. Alas, the problems kept happening and getting worse and worse. I can't tell you how much stress this system has put on me, and the unprofessional positions that I have been put in and they DO NOT CARE!!!! "Sorry" is not an answer in business, you MAKE IT RIGHT.

Vorteile: At first I thought it looked simple. I very quickly learned that it is way more complicated than it looks.

Nachteile: EVERYTHING!! I don't think I can honestly say I liked ANYTHING about this product. This software changes ALL the time without warning. They claim it is to make it better, IT DOES NOT!! If you are in the USA forget support on Fridays that's their Saturday so you only get 4 days of support, and depending on what time zone your in. I have Pacific standard and so they are not available until 12pm. That means I get 9 hours of available support 4 days a week. NOT ENOUGH. When I found issues with the system they tried to treat me like I was stupid and didn't know the system, then come to find out (EVERY TIME) it was not me but the software. It has double charged members, deleted payments, failed to auto-bill for months at a time (So we lost thousands), and so much more. I can't tell you enough, do NOT use this company for your sanity.

von treshna Enterprises an 20.6.2019

Hi Katheryn, thanks for your feedback and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We're committed to resolving client issues in a timely manner and where appropriate have provided compensation.

For support, currently we offer a 24 hour emergency number and standard support is 9am to 2am EST. In a minority of cases, delays may be experienced due to issues requiring a specialist or the support lines being busy. However, we will take this on board and move to 24/7 support in the near future.

Often, issues similar to those your club has experienced may be resolved through further training on using the system for the club's specific needs, however we realise there is always room for improvement on our end.

Over the years, the continual development and improvement of GymMaster has been praised by the majority of our clients. Those who do not wish to see new features added to their system may request to be shifted to a server which doesn't receive frequent updates.

Gymmaster

Bewertet am 22.2.2019
Tomi M.
Gym Owner/Coach/Instructor
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I tried three different software companies before switching to Gymmaster and I have found my home and unless this company shuts down I will not be leaving them.

Vorteile: The customer support is second to none and they actually care about you and your business. They are very prompt on fixing problems and even taking suggestions and integrating new solutions into the software. Gymmaster has made my life night and day better and takes care of all our client and payment needs.

Nachteile: There is absolutely nothing that I cannot handle about this company.

von treshna Enterprises an 1.3.2019

Hi Tomi, thank you for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that GymMaster has made such positive changes to you and your members. We take pride in listening to our clients to determining their particular needs and assist where we can. Please don't hesitate to keep the suggestions coming as we are always looking for ways to improve the system for you.

I've enjoyed my experience with GymMaster. The support team always answers my questions quickly.

Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Brianne M.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Profitability. Able to see our profits every time we log into the system and NOT having to run a report. Although I do still use the reports weekly. Time Saving. I love being able to run the expired members report and TEXT the members directly. Our members love this feature as well. It's quick and easy to renew their membership. They prefer this over email.

Vorteile: Being able to access on my smart phone is THE BEST. I can let members into our gym with the click of a button from my phone and I don't have to physically be at the gym. The software is super easy to use and I love that I can customize reports to my specific needs.

Nachteile: Really, nothing. We don't utilize the schedule portion of the software (because we don't have a lot of classes) and I'd like to be able to remove that from my home screen.

von treshna Enterprises an 30.6.2018

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It's great to hear GymMaster is providing you with all the tools you need to manage your facility even when you are not onsite.
We look forward to working with you as you achieve all your business goals.

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Jill S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Thanks team for all your support and helping our family run studio grow xx

Vorteile: The staff were very helpful and understanding throughout. Value for money in comparison to other systems. Never had any issues with the hardware. Portal was extremely easy to navigate and use!

Nachteile: I honestly had no problems over the last 3 year with the software.

von Treshna Enterprises an 27.6.2019

Hi Jill. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. The team here are always happy to help our clients and it's great to know GymMaster has helped make managing your studio that bit easier.
We look forward to working with you in the future.

Gymmaster

Bewertet am 11.2.2017
Lee J.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using gymmaster for about 6 years and it has been an excellent product, easy to use, easy to tailor to our circumstances, staff need very little training to use, reliable and updates. Customer service has been excellent and beyond my expectation. Any technical problems have been dealt with remotely by gymmaster. I would definitely recommend them.

Vorteile: Easy to use
No down time
Updates remotely
Fantastic back up from service staff/tech staff

Nachteile: Nothing springs to mind, we probably don't use it to its full potential

von treshna Enterprises an 13.2.2017

Hi Lee! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a glowing review! We look forward to continuing working with you well into the future

Great customer service. Very user-friendly.

Bewertet am 4.3.2018
Chris W.
Owner/Head Instructor

Vorteile: Gym Master ability to track customers and manage memberships has been a success in our Dojo. Report features have enabled us to increase our retention. Email function to keep in contact with our students has made it easier to communicate keeping up with today's new trend of communication. Customization features are great it making it easy to create several different memberships to meet my students needs.

Nachteile: As of now, I have not run into any problems with the software. The only thing to be aware of is SMS is a separate fee. Keeping that in mind you should have no problems with this software.

von treshna Enterprises an 6.3.2018

Hi Chris, we're over the moon to hear that GymMaster's given you so many benefits! We look forward to continuing to work with you well into the future.

I had a great experience with GymMaster! Very Helpful Customer Service and an Easy Product to Use

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Kenneth B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It was very easy to organize and create the memberships and different class options I wanted to offer.

Vorteile: The simplicity of the entire program. Being able to easily create different memberships and classes was very important to me, especially with just opening my studio and "feeling out" what was going to work and not work. The customer support was by-far one of the best I have experienced with any product in my 11 years of being in business. They are very quick to respond to inquiries and are also quick to have the answers.

Nachteile: The one issue I didn't care for was the fact that I could not directly link my billing account to the software. I have used an alternative billing company for almost 5 years and would have loved to be able to have it all seamless instead of having to have the memberships in the GymMaster System and then still bill outside of the system. It made some double-work for me.

von treshna Enterprises an 11.2.2018

Kenneth, thank you for your sincere words. We've enjoyed being a part of your journey, and firmly believe that quality customer support is necessary to make sure GymMaster works as best for you as possible. Of all the billing providers we partner with, it is unfortunate that your current billing company was not one of them. However we hope that our ability to allow 3rd party billing has given you the best of both worlds!

A good value, easy to use,fully equipped membership system with excellent customer support.

Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Carron O.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very easy to use, accurately monitored the members visits and fees and the reports created saved a lot of time.

Vorteile: It had every thing I needed to run a small personal training gym.
Used this system throughout the existence of our gym (quite a few years) and the price remained the same throughout.
My queries were always answered immediately and the support was excellent.

von treshna Enterprises an 18.5.2017

Hi Carron, thank you for taking the time to review GymMaster. We've really enjoyed having you on board the last three and a half years, and wish you all the very best in your future endeavours.

The GymMaster Team was incredibly helpful and quick to ask how they can help improve our business.

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Will K.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Streamlined the entry/patron-recording process for our gym facility. That was the number one functionality of the product for us and it was wonderfully easy to use in that respect.

Vorteile: The software is capable of handling every need that a gym owner has to electronically manage their facility, staff, and patrons. The support team is wonderful and are quick to help you troubleshoot as problems arise. The team is flexible to help tailor GymMaster to meet your needs. The software/hardware is also easy for gym patrons to use and understand. GymMaster helps create a seamless gym-entry experience.

Nachteile: As with all new technologies, it does take some time to learn the software. There is an adjustment period as you figure things out.

von treshna Enterprises an 18.7.2018

Thank you for your great review Will, we really enjoyed working with you and hopefully in the future we will work together again.

Innovative

Bewertet am 27.11.2017
Jarryd P.

Vorteile: They are working hard to customize features to suit different types of business. No request is ever denied without careful consideration. and the customer service is quick at answering

Nachteile: Sometimes the hardware fails, however, the new update has been great. The biggest con about this software is the reporting is inaccurate.

von treshna Enterprises an 30.11.2017

Hi Jarryd, thanks for your kind words, we really do pride ourselves on the development of GymMaster being driven by our clients.
We're sorry to hear you've been experiencing inaccuracies with your reporting - and would love to get this sorted for you as quickly as possible. Please send us an email to support@gymmastersoftware.com with details of your issue so we can get your reporting back on track!
- Fiona

Awesome is for Awesome fit is the KEY

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Kimberly W.
Asst Admin

Vorteile: I love how this system does it all. The functionally of the program and being able to do it all under one roof. Its like a one stop shop for your gym.

Nachteile: Its very clicky. I don't like how I can not see upcoming appointments from the main screen. I have to gym around to find age against membership. I would like to see one platform screen to add all necessary information for health.

von treshna Enterprises an 22.3.2018

Thanks for your review, Kimberly. We're thrilled that GymMaster is a one stop shop for your business! Thanks also for your feedback about upcoming appointments. While we intentionally try to keep the dashboard as clutter-free as possible, we are always open to suggestion for a better way to display this information :)

Reduced working hours and take your weekend back!

Bewertet am 16.8.2016
Sonja V.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great software for medium to large business owners, with outstanding customer support services. Once the software was upgraded to 24/7 access, it reduced work hours by over 50%!

Vorteile: Allows 24/7 access for members without having to be on site 24/7 in person.

Nachteile: Updates have removed certain features that were useful to me. i.e., referral source

von treshna Enterprises an 19.10.2016

Hi Sonja, thanks so much for the great feedback, we love hearing how GymMaster has helped our clients!
We also really appreciate your feedback about the removal of the referral source - and have since reinstated it in response to your comment :)

Very supportive of someone who is not great with technology

Bewertet am 29.6.2017
Chris T.

Vorteile: The GymMaster System is very easy to use
The software is very intuitive to use.
The client file information is stored in a very readable format

Nachteile: The only frustration that I have is that in the area of notes. In the previous versions all of the notes were able to be read in one block. Now there are a series of notes which makes it difficult to read quickly.

von treshna Enterprises an 29.6.2017

Hi Chris, thanks for your wonderful review! We'll be updating the notes section in the next release to make them easier to be read quickly :)

Customer Feedback

Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Phoebe T.
Marketing Co-ordinator
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with GymMaster has been exceptional. They have delivered an outstanding service and understanding each time we call for assistance or looking for the best option on how we can utililize the software more efficiently.

Vorteile: Cost saving and user friendly. The software has allowed us to set-up our schedule classes and other services to reflect our business needs. GymMaster’s reporting set-up and templates are taking our business to another level. The reporting allows our business to identify ways on how to improve our service and increase our revenue each week. As for the templates it has made is easier for us to reach out to our members daily. Our customize app has taken our business to another level. Our member finds it easy to access and use our app.

Nachteile: Sorry I don't have any cons about this software. Changing provider to GymMaster has been the best decision for our business (gym).

von treshna Enterprises an 1.5.2019

Hi Phoebe
Thank you for the great feedback. The team here at GymMaster are always thrilled to see how the software can make such a positive difference to our clients and the day to day management of the business.
We look forward to assisting you further into the future.

Great customer service and lots of uses!

Bewertet am 28.11.2017
Michelle W.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Easy access for our staff and members to the gym timetable, newsletter and coaching staff. Clients are able to book in their workouts and track their progress.

Vorteile: Easy member management and a great marketing tool! When used properly, the software more than pays for itself with picking up leads and customer follow up.

Nachteile: Takes a while to learn all the ins and outs because it does so much! We got an outside company to set it all up for us and train our staff in the end so we're all on the same page.

von treshna Enterprises an 28.11.2017

Thanks so much for your review, Michelle. We're thrilled to hear that you're getting some great results from the marketing tools in GymMaster!

Great company to work with, and great product for the money.

Bewertet am 23.2.2018
Matthew B.
Gym Owner

Vorteile: The software is very user friendly. It is also fairly easy to navigate. If you need help with something there staff is very helpful and quick to respond. Anytime I have had a issue the tech support had it resolved very quickly

Nachteile: Had some problems with the software communicating to the database once in a while but that got better over time. At first when we had to input the programs with dates it was a little difficult to figure out but that improved as we continued to use the system. Just a lack of experience

von treshna Enterprises an 3.3.2018

Hi Matt
Thank you for taking the time to give us some great feedback. At GymMaster we do strive to always improve the system so our customers get a better experience. Our support team are always ready to assist.
Wish you all the best and don't hesitate to contact us if we can help in any way.
Regards, GymMaster