Gym Master Wins.

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Paul R.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have owned and managed gyms for over 18 years and used the best software providers on the market that money can buy from staff/schedules/PT's/check-ins/POS/invoicing/online stores/reporting etc, anything a gym uses I've seen in most platforms & with out a stretch GM leaves the best of them for dead. Honestly if your considering starting to use member management for your gym/PT clients or switching GM will give you everything you need. If your unsure, hook up the free trial and don't be shy to call support, I've spoken with pretty much all staff and they all go above and beyond. This is very rare to find so I can only assume management is bang on perfect.

Vorteile: Customization GM offers is brilliant and extremely flexible. The dashboard is accurate and doesn't require double checking in reports, it's "at a glance" format tells me all the crucial things I need to know without wasting hours of running reports and filtering in excel like other providers I've used in the past. GM has saved me time and in turn money because of this. Boasting a huge degree of customization, I've found there's still a few things I'd like done - as soon as I raise a ticket with my request, less than 24 hours later I have a reply and usually they can provide what I've requested in the next 24 hours. AMAZING, considering other providers rarely reply to the first request at all. Support staff are probably the best I've ever seen. Nothing's too hard, and whilst I understand I am suppose to book in training times to use the platform, they never mind if i just pick up the phone for a quick chat to query things. There customer service is that of a face to face skilled/genuine salesman, not something you expect from a tech company in another country. Not to mention the rep in accounts & the rep in development, true to there word and make it all too easy. GM You have blown me away.

Nachteile: CON: I'm addicted to using it because it's so enjoyable to use and user friendly. So that's the con, it takes up to much of my time cause I love using it. HA HA HA. Truly no con here. Maybe some time zones get displayed in NZ rather than my Adelaide time zone. Again GM fix it straight away.

von Treshna Enterprises an 3.10.2019

Hi Paul
WOW, we are feeling very humbled by your feedback. It's great to hear that our software has been so enjoyable to use. We also take pride in responding to clients requests as we know we are continually improving the system for our end users.
If you have any further suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to let us know, the support / development team are always ready to take the call.
Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Problem Solvers

Linda L.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A business partnership with the customers interests at heart. We are all human and mistakes are made but I really appreciate a supplier who you can talk to and who love their product enough to change it to meet a customers needs. Other competitive products on the market have you talking to hourly rate call centre support or sales staff and there is an empty feeling of not being heard. You are always heard at GymMaster and they genuinely try and help, every time.

Vorteile: - Customer support is always willing to tailor a solution to your problem with ease. If they can't figure out the problem they will take a couple of days to create code to fix your problem or create a solution
- A system ideal for gyms that isn't group class focused
- An all in one package

Nachteile: - It's bugs. Alot of reader bugs, but again the support team are fast at resolving the bugs, but it would be better and less stress on their staff if the bug issues were just resolved once and for all.

von Treshna Enterprises an 16.9.2019

Thank you for this review Linda, it's great to see our support team working with you to create solutions. We are continuously working to reduce bugs in the software, and appreciate your support and feedback with this.

Why GymMaster works for our business!

Sebastian E.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been good. I feel that there could be some more proactive support in regard to the features as we have had to do most of the learning going in blind and did not realise its full potential.

Vorteile: The software provides valuable and necessary automated communication features as well as key seasonal data indicators that allow us to target, improve and grow our business. It provides a more substantial overview of our overall business health.

Nachteile: There is nothing I don't like as it works for us and the system as been continually evolved and improved over the years due to the diligence of the GymMaster development team. We are always forthcoming with new ideas and requirements for the system and the team as been very proactive in improving our experience. It just gets better and bette. I would like to see on the main data dashboard page a graph with metrics and filters indicating clearly what our average member subscription value is per week/fortnight/month without having to generate a report. Also a very clear a "Year to Date" overall revenue graph with filters.

von Treshna Enterprises an 2.9.2019

Hi Sebastian and Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you are finding the automation and KPIs helpful in growing your business!

Your feedback is very valuable to us in improving the system (and our training techniques) for your business and others - we will be sure to take your pointers on valuable metrics, graphs and training onboard in the ongoing development of GymMaster.

Practicality and ease of use was outstanding

Bewertet am 23.6.2019
Vincent A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, my experience with GymMaster Software has been a positive one. I have used other similar software's, but none have compared to the ease of use of GymMaster. If we have ever had an issue, support is always there to help. The freedom of our members having access to their own portal for personal training programs and bookings was also beneficial. In conclusion, the practicality and ease of GymMaster was outstanding, and I would recommend the software to anyone in the Health and Fitness industry.

Vorteile: - Ease of Use
- Access to statistical business data
- Member portal; in which members can access personal training files and book in sessions if they wish
- Great customer service team always willing to help with inquiries
- Being able to track members and payments with ease

Nachteile: - Would be better if tailgating software was more compliant with my security system of choice

von Treshna Enterprises an 24.6.2019

Hi Vincent
What great feedback, thank you. Thrilled to hear GymMaster is easy to use as we do try to make things as intuitive as possible for our clients. We have a great support team here to assist with any queries you may have.
Thank you for your support over the years.

Fantastic Software!

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Clare T.
General Manager
Automotive, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: While there are a few small changes i might make to really make this software a perfect fit for our business, overall our experience has been exceptional. Everyone we have worked with at GymMaster has been absolutely PHENOMENAL. Even for being on the other side of the globe and in a completely different time zone, they have been amazing at getting back to us quickly when we had any questions or minor issues. I highly recommend this software based on their exceptional service alone!

Vorteile: The GymMaster Software has been absolutely great for our business. We are actually a Car Wash but have been able to implement the GymMaster Software to manage our Unlimited Wash memberships as well as to use as our regular POS system. The POS part of the software has been very easy for our employees to use and making changes in the settings is quick and simple, especially when it comes to adding or changing products or memberships.

Nachteile: I wouldn't say that we disliked anything about the software but there were a few areas that could be tweaked to better serve other types of businesses, like our car wash. It would be great to be able to switch between users more easily. Our employees got frustrated logging out of one users profile and into theirs so we eventually just left it logged in under my profile and everyone just used that. It would be more user friendly (for multiple users like at our business) if there could be a way to have a basic version up and have users prompted to enter a user number or password when they complete certain functions like ringing up a customer or adding a new member. For cash transactions It would be helpful if the receipts could show how much was paid and how much change is due to the customer. or have a window pop up showing how much change a customer is supposed to receive. It would also be great to have the ability to turn off or customize certain fields such as medical information or member details as we don't need it but could use that section to track other information such as the vehicle information. For us, our memberships are attached to a vehicle and not to a person so it would be fantastic to have an option to track memberships in that way. It would also be great to have the option to use a barcode on a membership card or vehicle sticker instead of the RFiD tags.

von treshna Enterprises an 1.5.2019

Thank you so much for this feedback Clare, I have passed on your fantastic ideas and requests for a more specific type of software to be developed.
It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and we hope to be in touch with you in the near future with a more tailored software solution

A contemporary product and support to scale your business with confidence and ease.

Bewertet am 21.8.2019
John C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We use many of the Gym Master features which has taken time to resolve given that we migrated from a competitors software platform. The service provided during the data migration was outstanding and the ongoing help desk support is excellent. We notice regular enhancements being made to the system so the focus on continual improvement based on client feedback is very re assuring. I am very comfortable that my business will be able to retain agility and grow with GymMaster.

Vorteile: Web based multi site hosted platform
In built controls that mitigate against human error
Customisable communications via various mediums
Control all activities through the members record
Booking charges to the members account
Access control options and features

Nachteile: Option settings are extensive and sometimes difficult to comprehend the full impact of the change. With that said its not a negative when you understand the full capability of the system and the requirement to cater for a wide range of clients with different business models. It takes time to overcome this challenge but the end product is well worth it.

Hi John.

Thanks very much for this fantastic feedback!
This valuable information helps us further improve the system to your business as well as others.

We look forward to continuing working with you and helping you manage and grow your business.

Gymmaster review

Deep H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience with Gymmaster is great and i would recommend it to other users that need a software program for their fitness facilities. Its a great program for member base collection.

Vorteile: It's easy and simple to operate and navigate through the system.
Keeps all data collection and helps track member activity.
Shows business progress and what periods are peeking and not.

Nachteile: The door scanners tend to malfunction frequently in which we have to reset the door readers to get them back online.

von Treshna Enterprises an 16.9.2019

Thanks for this review Deep, We appreciate your feedback. I have alerted our technical team to the issue you've raised, and have been assured they are investigating.
We look forward to speaking with you again soon.

Best for easy to use

Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Noel V.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I had a great experience with them and plan I’m using them in the future

Vorteile: I was able to start immediately on figuring out the system. We used two different softwares and they were hard for my staff. Gymmaster is great and easy to use. I set it up with no help the first night on memberships and how to input people.

Nachteile: I did not have a door system set up with the software. Not the company’s fault but it would have been nice

von Treshna Enterprises an 19.6.2019

Hi Noel, thank you for the great feedback. We are pleased you found the system intuitive as we do try to make the functionality as easy to use for our clients.
We wish you all the best and hope we can be of further assistance to you when you reopen.

Awesome Club Management Software - especially if you have a 24/7 club

Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Barret M.

Vorteile: I have used other Club Management Software at my facility in the past and I have done a lot of trials/demos of other software. GymMaster really is the best available - in my opinion. If you own a club, you owe it to yourself to do a demo. Door access system is super reliable and has lots of great features (such as Tailgating recognition) to help you manage 24/7 access. Developers are very good at helping with custom needs. They did a custom project for me in the beginning - the price was very reasonable and it has turned out better than I had hoped for. There have also been several times when I needed a small change made to a report or a setting - they were able to help me out quickly and free of charge. Customer service is great - you are not going to find this level of customer service in many other companies. Integrated billing is easy to use and works great - makes life easy. There are a ton of options in the settings that allow me to set everything up in a way that works best for my specific club. There is a great degree of control over how everything functions in the software. The software is getting new features all the time. Just in the last year I have seen a lot of great features added.

von treshna Enterprises an 3.1.2018

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Barret. We're absolutely delighted to see your recommendation of GymMaster - it is exactly what we are striving for!

Review

Bewertet am 2.9.2019
Carley C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Have helped reduce our admin hours

Vorteile: Customer support
Dashboard
Ease of use
Reporting

Nachteile: Seem to have regular faults and errors across all areas of the software

von Treshna Enterprises an 16.9.2019

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Carley. Please let us know if you come across the faults or errors mentioned, our support team would like to investigate these.
We appreciate your feedback.

Great software and customer support!

Bewertet am 14.6.2019
Lora J.
Gym Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I found the GymMaster software to be extremely user-friendly - very easy to use, visually pleasing, great features which are regularly updated and improved upon, and the user-end integrated seamlessly into our website. Customer service was always incredibly responsive and helpful, with a very quick turn-around time, even though they are based in New Zealand and we are in the United State! Great company to do business with!

Nachteile: I would love to see a GymMaster smartphone app for our gym members to use, to be able to view schedules, book classes, check in, etc.

von Treshna Enterprises an 17.6.2019

Lora, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves on being client focused and always improving the system for a better experience. This is supported by a great team who are always here to help when you need us.
We look forward to working with you in the future

Amazing all around!

Bewertet am 30.11.2016
Tosha S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The original software company our gym was with was a nightmare. The software was complicated and too much to deal with and I could NEVER get an answer (besides no, cant do that or let me transfer you, so I could have someone else tell me something cant be done) and customer service was a nightmare when they called back days later, assuming they responded at all.
When we switched software (a potential disaster) Gym Master took the time to make sure it all went as planned. Everyone with the Gym Master Team has been amazing to work with. They will walk you through any process and work with you to make sure anything you need goes smoothly. If you have issues or a specific need, they help you through the process and do what they can to get the job done. The Gym Master team has been so incredibly friendly and caring.
Initially, I was worried the time difference would be an issue but it has not been an issue at all. During non staffed days and hours, the call center promptly returns your call.
I have and will continue to recommend Gym Master to anyone contemplating a software change. They are a great group of people and the software is so user friendly, I would put it up against any other system. It is clean and easily manageable and maneuverable.
The software does an amazing job and initially sells itself, but in this industry, everyone knows that customer service is key and Gym Master has nailed both!

Vorteile: It is so user friendly and not archaic like many other software systems I have worked with. They are constantly upgrading the system with improved features.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to break down some reports more or when you print a report, the way you specified the sort would remain in tact.

von treshna Enterprises an 5.12.2016

Thank you, Tosha! It's been our pleasure working with you over the last 10 months.

Gymmaster Changed My Business for the Better!

Bewertet am 17.11.2019
Michelle C.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: When I purchased my business it was still in the dark ages with regard to technology. Implementing Gymmaster changed the whole business model. It enabled me to change to a 24hr gym & enabled me to have members join up online without having to constantly pay for staff to be on Reception. When there were a few teething issues at the beginning, the Support Team were super helpful. So great to be able to ring them up when you have ideas of things you'd like to try etc.

Vorteile: Being able to use it anywhere! No matter where I was, I could see who was coming into my 24hr gym & if there were issues I could fix them, even from my phone. Having the ability to let someone in through the 24hr access door by pushing a button on my phone, saved me a lot of headaches.

Nachteile: I did struggle a bit with finding which reports would give me the information I was after.

von Treshna Enterprises an 18.11.2019

Hi Michelle
Thank you for the wonderful review. It's great to hear GymMaster has made life easier for both you and your members.
Your feedback on the reports has been forwarded through to the team to work on.
We are always happy to receive feedback as we want the end user to have a great experience using the GymMaster system.
Thank you again.

AN EXTRAORDINARY SOFTWARE & PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Are A.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Where do I start? My overall experience with the GymMaster system, was daunting at first. I had NO IDEA! However, the Gym Master team have been amazing, their attitude were exceptional by ways of:
1. Helping - Understanding my needs of learning GymMaster.
2. Patience - Giving me the opportunity get better at it and learning from my mistakes.
3. Willingness - to assist after hours, even they have finished work for the day.
4. Follow up - getting back to me regarding an existing Problem.
5. Staff and client recognition - knowing who their clients are and creating Rapport, and building confidence in me to understand GymMaster.
6. Thank you - representatives and some I may have forgotten (sorry) for listening, understanding and offering me guidance to be a GymMaster operator in my business.

Vorteile: The GymMaster software is user friendly with a simple interface that shows everything about a member at first glance. The folders are well labeled and easy to follow prompts and dropdown boxes. The GymMaster is an amazing tracker of clients and bookings, as well as memberships.
Every gym should adopt this software for piece of mind.

Nachteile: It's not a major thing. I mean, off the record. Time difference calling from AU, NSW at 7pm, and it's 11pm in NZ when they're closed. But, I totally understood, some things cannot be done.
I'm a Kiwi myself.

von Treshna Enterprises an 18.7.2019

Hi Ar'e
Thank you for such a glowing review. We are thrilled to hear the system is so user friendly as we do try to ensure it's intuitive for our clients.
As you have found first hand we have an amazing support team here. We are expanding the team internationally to ensure all time zones will be covered for support when you need it.
We certainly wish you all the best and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Bewertet am 26.6.2019
Jill S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Thanks team for all your support and helping our family run studio grow xx

Vorteile: The staff were very helpful and understanding throughout. Value for money in comparison to other systems. Never had any issues with the hardware. Portal was extremely easy to navigate and use!

Nachteile: I honestly had no problems over the last 3 year with the software.

von Treshna Enterprises an 27.6.2019

Hi Jill. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. The team here are always happy to help our clients and it's great to know GymMaster has helped make managing your studio that bit easier.
We look forward to working with you in the future.

Physiques Health and Fitness

Charlie D.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience with gym master has been really good. The support staff are awesome and are quick at getting back to you. I don't use all the bells and whistles but I know that if I ever chose to use them I could.

Vorteile: I like that it can manage our members in terms of automated reminders when memberships are due etc

Nachteile: I feel that we are always behind in terms of using the latest version.
I feel I never know if we are using an outdated version or not

von Treshna Enterprises an 16.9.2019

Thank you for this review Charlie, we enjoy working with you and appreciate your feedback. We are continuing to develop new ways of letting our clients know about upgrades they can access. We look forward to updating you on these changes in the near future.

Amazing

Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Robert S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Ease of use. Value for the money. It made my job easy

Nachteile: The thing I like the least was that you had to have Internet to update profiles

von Treshna Enterprises an 10.8.2019

Hi Robert! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful feedback - it's great to hear we have made your life easier as a club owner.

GymMaster requires an internet connection to synchronise your profile updates with the system. This ensures your important information is always up-to-date every time you log in from your computer, tablet or phone or if you have multiple users logged in and using the system simultaneously

Great software. Amazing customer service.

Bewertet am 29.7.2017
Chanda P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All in one solution for our business. Amazing financial reports and member management. We have been using Gymmaster for almost a year and we love everything about this software and the company.

Vorteile: When we were looking for a software for our 24 hour gym, we did trials on several different ones. We chose GymMaster because it offered an all in one solution for our business. This software does everything. I really like that it's super simple and very user friendly. Unlike most software's, Gymmaster can be customized to fit the needs of our business. About 6 months after we opened we launched an insurance paid program that we needed specific monthly reports for.... that weren't currently listed in Gymmaster. I made one phone call and those reports were setup and customized in our system. The reporting features, the built in POS system and the dashboard has saved us hours and hours of work. This software meets every need our facility has. A point of sale system alone would cost far more than this whole software does. This software and keyfobs, hands down, are the best prices you will find!!!!

von treshna Enterprises an 30.7.2017

So pleased to hear that GymMaster is the perfect solution for your business. We do strive to ensure our clients can get the most out of the system and that it can assist in making day to day operations more streamlined.

Great Customer Service!!!

Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Mesphin F.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great! I loved it! I wish I can keep your software but our gym membership count is not high enough.

Vorteile: I would say the software was great! GymMaster made fitness membership management easy. The customer service was the best I have ever experienced!

Nachteile: I never fully experienced a "mobile" component of this software.

Hi Mesphin
Thank you for such positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear you found the software easy to use and we always take pride in our great customer service.
Wish you all the best and please don't hesitate to contact us if we can assist with anything else.

Great product and customer service

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Abbey D.
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The customer service/help team is very nice, responsive, and helpful.

Vorteile: The software works well and is capable of a lot. I love the way it fully integrates with the door access system.

Nachteile: Certain features are hard to learn and there's no manual. Luckily, customer service is good.

Hi Abbey,

Thanks so much for your great feedback, so glad you are finding the system helpful for your business.

You will be pleased to hear that we are currently in the process of improving our documentation to make it easier for clients to learn and understand all the features offered in the system.

Amazing product

Kelsa U.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We love everything about gymaster, it is cost effective, user friendly and the support is great.

Nachteile: Not much I can complain about. We like everything about this product.

von Treshna Enterprises an 16.9.2019

Thank you Kelsa, we love your feedback and appreciate you so much!
Thanks for this great review

Having the Gymmaster system in my fitness center has been great! It's been extremely helpful.

Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Bill M.

Vorteile: keeps track of all my members easily. I know who's fees are due and the system deactivates their key fob automatically so that there are no unauthorized entries. The 24/7 key system has cut back on payroll costs and brought in many new members. The software can be accessed from any computer or phone with web access. I can even lock and unlock my front door from my phone.

Nachteile: Can't think of any cons. The system has been running great and I'll continue to use it as long as the company is active

von treshna Enterprises an 3.4.2018

Hi Bill, thank you so much for the great feedback.
It's wonderful to hear GymMaster has been able to serve its purpose from capturing member details, management of fees through to 24/7 access.
Providing access from the web has certainly made a difference to our clients giving them the freedom to manage the facility from anywhere.

Great software and excellent customer service

Bewertet am 4.7.2019
Dallas P.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Gym Master give us the ability to see who is coming and going from the gym during our un-staffed hours, this has given us the ability to offer our members a 24/7 gym. The reporting is clear and accurate which is something we rely heavily on to look after our members. Overall the software is easy to use and this is particularly important when we have junior staff at reception. The software is great and I highly recommend it.

Vorteile: POS is quick and easy to use. Door release is reliable. Reports are easy to create. Very user friendly.

Nachteile: I cannot fault it. Our previous software was very complicated and hard to use.

von Treshna Enterprises an 8.7.2019

Hi Dallas.So thrilled to hear the GymMaster software (and hardware) has played an integral part in the day to day running of your facility. We aim to make the software as user friendly as possible so all staff feel comfortable using GymMaster.
Look forward to more great years ahead.

Gym Master is TOPS

John V.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been great- very supportive from first demo to final implementation and right through day to day usage.

Vorteile: #1 is the fantastic customer service and the team's responsiveness to all issues.

Nachteile: Hard to say, there's not much to dislike. I would like to see a bit more development in the area of client assessments/measurements and reporting for trainers.

von Treshna Enterprises an 2.9.2019

Thanks so much for your review John.

So happy to hear you are finding GymMaster and the team helpful for your club!

Your feedback on assessments/measurements and trainer reporting will be taken onboard for future developments and improvements to the system.

NEVER RECOMMEND!

Bewertet am 27.5.2019
Katheryn P.
Gym Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: At first I thought we could work through the issues. Alas, the problems kept happening and getting worse and worse. I can't tell you how much stress this system has put on me, and the unprofessional positions that I have been put in and they DO NOT CARE!!!! "Sorry" is not an answer in business, you MAKE IT RIGHT.

Vorteile: At first I thought it looked simple. I very quickly learned that it is way more complicated than it looks.

Nachteile: EVERYTHING!! I don't think I can honestly say I liked ANYTHING about this product. This software changes ALL the time without warning. They claim it is to make it better, IT DOES NOT!! If you are in the USA forget support on Fridays that's their Saturday so you only get 4 days of support, and depending on what time zone your in. I have Pacific standard and so they are not available until 12pm. That means I get 9 hours of available support 4 days a week. NOT ENOUGH. When I found issues with the system they tried to treat me like I was stupid and didn't know the system, then come to find out (EVERY TIME) it was not me but the software. It has double charged members, deleted payments, failed to auto-bill for months at a time (So we lost thousands), and so much more. I can't tell you enough, do NOT use this company for your sanity.

von treshna Enterprises an 20.6.2019

Hi Katheryn, thanks for your feedback and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We're committed to resolving client issues in a timely manner and where appropriate have provided compensation.

For support, currently we offer a 24 hour emergency number and standard support is 9am to 2am EST. In a minority of cases, delays may be experienced due to issues requiring a specialist or the support lines being busy. However, we will take this on board and move to 24/7 support in the near future.

Often, issues similar to those your club has experienced may be resolved through further training on using the system for the club's specific needs, however we realise there is always room for improvement on our end.

Over the years, the continual development and improvement of GymMaster has been praised by the majority of our clients. Those who do not wish to see new features added to their system may request to be shifted to a server which doesn't receive frequent updates.