dataIDEAL Bewertungen

von Engenuous Software

Filtern nach:

Über dataIDEAL

Provides small and startup nonprofit organizations with smart, simple, and affordable online donor management tools.

Erfahre mehr über dataIDEAL

Jasper S.
Computer-Software
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2014

"Easy to use, affordable donor software"

Kommentare: The non-profit organization I volunteer for found DataIdeal through the GetApp website. It's been great for our local non-profit. It is simple to use and we find that others learn it quickly. There is a quick-add function for donations that's makes data entry fast and receipts are generated by just clicking a single button. When we first started, we were provided with free training and the staff there has been super helpful. The price is also very affordable, which is helpful if you are just starting out like we are.

Vorteile: Great customer support, affordable price, simple, easy to use interface, one-click receipting

Nachteile: Paypal integration is in development. Should be complete in early 2014 according to the staff at DataIdeal.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 17.5.2014
Jessie S.
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2014

"Donor Software Made Easy"

Kommentare: For years, I've been searching for something to help me manage my small non-profit. I didn't need all the bells and whistles, and I certainly didn't want to pay for something I wasn't going to use. DataIdeal was the perfect solution for me. It has everything I need to keep myself organized, manage my donors, send out receipts, and plan my next fundraising event. And the best part is, the price is less than my weekly coffee run!!

• Bewertet am 3.4.2014
Lane G.
  • Bewertet am 28.3.2014

"Easy to use, affordable donor software"

Kommentare: I found DataIdeal through the Capterra website. It works great for our small non-profit. It is easy to use and we find that our volunteers pick it up fast. The system has really quick receipting, nice reports, and great support. Any time I have a question, they are very helpful. The price is also the best I've seen for this type of software.

• Bewertet am 28.3.2014