Senior Implementation Training Specialist

Bewertet am 23.2.2017
Debbie W.
Senior Training and Implementation Specialist

Kommentare: I train and teach users to correctly bill and code medical claims. I use Expedium to demonstrate how to maximize their accounts receivable reimbursements.

Vorteile: The user friendliness, and easy navigation.

Nachteile: The patient ledgers can be confusing. It would be helpful to have a way for the users to attach payment to claim to a date of service before the claim is submitted. The work around is complicated.

expEDIum is great !! Definitely Recommend

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Jessica L.
Software Analyst

Kommentare: It makes my job as a biller/coder 100 times easier and that is all I could ever ask for in a RCM software!

Vorteile: I love how easy and user friendly the software is. I also like that it is a web based application, so I am able to access it from anywhere! The UI is great and the workflow is easy!

Nachteile: I honestly could not think of something that I do not like about the software.

expEDIum Claims

Bewertet am 1.2.2019
Andrew A.
IT Helpdesk Technician
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: They have one of the best customer support I've ever experienced. They respond back within a reasonable time, and are open to requests that we provide. The platform itself is very user-friendly has plenty of options to add custom items. I think its great that it's a web-based application as well.

Nachteile: I don't think there is much Cons to this software, the only minor downside I've dealt with, because I'm based in the United States, is that you may not receive a rapid response from their customer service. However, they will usually respond within the next day, which is fine.

5 years with the expEDIum Claims Portal

Bewertet am 30.11.2013
Ron G.

Kommentare: We have been using the expEDIum Claims Portal for 5 years. The overall impression we have is that it is a great product. Siva and his team continue to do a good job at keeping the wheels turning. One advantage with having them off site is that if something needs to be done after hours, when we get back the next morning it is usually done. But the contrary is true as well, if something breaks it may take a few hours to get a hold of them. But we have found that we have been down very little. They have the expertise to handle what ever comes. Also, we were able to downsize our IT staff and still be more than operational.