Über SmartSurvey

SmartSurvey ist eine Online-Umfrage-Lösung, die jedem hilft, Umfragen zu erstellen, Daten zu sammeln und Ergebnisse zu analysieren.

Erfahre mehr über SmartSurvey

I can't really think of anything I don't like about it.

Bewertungen zu SmartSurvey

SmartSurvey hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 101 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SmartSurvey bereits verwendet?

Tony
Tony
Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The best choice for non-profit organisations

Kommentare: It's the best way to find out what your audience really thinks. They could be members, residents, users or colleagues. Conducting an anonymouse survey of them with Smart Survey encourgaes them to give you honest opinions and that helps you work out your priorities and strategies moving forward.

Smart Survey is very easy to use for non-professionals. Sometimes small, non-profit organisations need to do some market research but don't have the professional expertise or resources to outsource it. Smart Survey is a really good choice for them, because it has all the essential features and functionality needed for a professional survey and is easy to learn and implement. Above all it looks professional and has an authoritative sounding name so that when you publish the survey online it looks good. That helps people to respond.

I can't really think of anything I don't like about it.

Antwort von SmartSurvey

Hi Tony, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're so pleased to hear you are enjoying using SmartSurvey! If there is anything you need, please feel free to get in touch with the support or sales team they will be happy to help. Kind regards, Neil

Andrew
Research analyst in UK
Staatsverwaltung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

SmartSurvey - the Smart Choice!

Kommentare: Excellent experience - I'd recommend this to anyone!

Easy to use, with helpful support available. Many templates, example questions and question types with the ability to write your own surveys with your own images and logos.

There could be more exported data types, and more options within the analysis reports.

Allison
Managing Director in Venezuela
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SmartSurvey does not meet design requirements.

SmartSurvey is a platform that does have very good functions to be considered one of the best in the market of surveys, however, it should be stressed that this platform is very good to maintain opinions with a better status.

SmartSurvey does not fulfill what it promises, because when you go to the registration page, the design is very nice, but when you finish the registration, they send you to a page where nothing that was previously seen is like that, since they give a design horrible with colors that do not attract attention.

Annabel
Consultant in UK
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good customer experience

Kommentare: very useful for global or in house company surveys

Happy with the ease of use of this product, the underlying software is flexible and makes production of useful reports fairly easy.

Would prefer more options around free text reporting. The new pricing structure is a little more confusing and my costs went up upon migration from the legacy account.

Antwort von SmartSurvey

Hi Annabel, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is much appreciated. Kind regards, Neil

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the best customer support out there

Easy to use, simple to implement, straight to the point, reasonably priced.

Some of the respondents were not from the relevant field as requested. Some did not provide relevant answers to the questions. There is a little bit of cleaning needed in SmartSurvey's database to address the former; as far as the latter goes this is not something that they can really control, so I won't take any points away for that.

Antwort von SmartSurvey

Thank you for your review, the positive feedback is much appreciated! Kind regards, Neil

Melissa
HR Controller in UK
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy Survey to run

The survey was easy to use and the results were easy to analyse

There is nothing I can say which I didn't like. It was just what I wanted

Antwort von SmartSurvey

Hi Melissa, Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased you have enjoyed using SmartSurvey and great to hear our Sales and Support teams were on hand to help you both before and after purchase. Many thanks, Neil

Product Owner in Deutschland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customized Surveys for Healthcare

It's easy to create customized surveys, including scorings that are necessary for healthcare usage.

The overview about the different pricing options is confusing and should get a rework. On the other side customer support was helping a lot.

Sara
Sara
Alumni Relations Officer in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

SmartSurvey is very easy to use and we use it regularly

Kommentare: I write lots of stories for our Alumni Community. I use SmartSurvey to set up typical Q&A for people to fill out so rather than emailing people the questions every time I simply direct them to the Smart Survey URL (which you can customise).

Ease of use - you can set up surveys quickly and easily and also view results in anyway you prefer.

I have yet to find anything I don't like.

Carlos
Carlos
Lecturer in Peru
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent for student research

Kommentare: Very positive

It has all the features necessary for academic research and it is flexible with its plans. This is especially important for students and individual academic researchers. Ans it's very easy to use and it gives a professional appearance to the survey.

I had no issues, except for not knowing how the program classified complete and incomplete surveys, so I had to write and the following morning I had the answer to my question.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent surveying tool

Kommentare: Overall, the SmartSurvey app has been very useful in rolling out surveys, collecting data for research and development and automating the survey forms.

SmartSurvey is a very good application to rollout surveys, automate the forms, data collection and market research. Not just these, it has excellent reporting capabilities which helps to extract a meaningful information out of the data collected. The tool is very easy to use and can be customized as per our requirements. It allows to add queries of all types and has various options like drop down, radio buttons, logic creation capabilities, etc. Overall, I find it a fantastic application to conduct online surveys.

The forms have very minimal options to customize the look and feel of the forms. Also, the free basic version has very less features which lets the users to upgrade mandatorily.

andrew
Senior Projects Manager in UK
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Andy's review

Kommentare: Good experience, I like it.

Easy to get to grips with and understand the layout, good auto save and session resume abilities.

the over design function feels rather old fashioned in comparison to others, its seems to have some basic function when editing the question titles for example.

Antwort von SmartSurvey

Hi Andy, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review, I have passed your feedback on to our product manager. We have the survey design tool in the product roadmap, and we hope to start work on an updated version later in the year. In the meantime, if you have any questions feel free to get in touch with support who will be happy to assist you. Many thanks, Neil

Ashwyn
Founder & Chair in Frankreich
Musik, Selbstständig

SmartSurvey, smart choice

Kommentare: It did exactly what we wanted it to do at a reasonable price. We even got a discount as a not-for-profit.

Easy to use, versatile, flexible and provision of useful and easily worked with statistics/data

Sometimes it was a little difficult to find some settings.

Antwort von SmartSurvey

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Ashwyn, your feedback is much appreciated :) Kind regards, Neil

Chitua
Chief of Staff in Deutschland
Bankwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great tool for corporate surveys

Kommentare: Positive

The tool is very intuitive and easy to use. It has multiple functionalities, such as the ability to send via multiple methods and the integration with Salesforce. I also like the ability to create different tracking links for various target groups. The company staff are also very responsive, knowledgeable and helpful.

Perhaps the graphical displays of the results could be nicer

Simone
CEO in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

SmartSurvey is a great tool for my business

Kommentare: easy to use and responsive once you know what you are doing

Helps me to know what is going on in my market, Net promotor score survey is very useful

I cant think of anything at the moment

Teddy
Secretary in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Surveys When Needed

Kommentare: If you're needing to survey a group of people, this is a fantastic way to do so. Easy breezy.

I use this software when I need to send out short surveys to our committee members. It took me a bit to get the hang out creating the survey, but other than that it's been great.

It took me a but to figure it out. That might be a user error on my part, nothing wrong with the software.

Antwort von SmartSurvey

Hi Teddy, Thank you for taking the time to review our software! We are really pleased to hear that it has been effective for you when distributing your surveys to a group of people. We are interested to hear a bit more about how you found its ease of use, and which parts you found not to be clear so that we can make strides to improve these for any future use. Thanks, SmartSurvey.

Lisa
Director in UK

Easy to use with a great end result!

It's a dream to use and there is a steadfast back up team to answer any questions you may have. The templates are great - very professional

Laura
Head of Marketing in UK
Rechtsberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great simple solution for the price

Kommentare: Good. Ease of use and efficiency has hugely helped us respond quickly and gather data effectively.

This software is extremely easy to use and set up. Overall we're very happy with it.

The reporting and downloads could be improved, but perhaps are better with a higher package, we have the basic.

Antwort von SmartSurvey

Hi Laura, Thanks so much for leaving a review your feedback is much appreciated. You will be pleased to hear that we currently have a new reporting interface in Beta which we hope will be released to all users soon. This will provide much-enhanced filtering capability and updated UI to the results section of the app. We are also working on new chart types and the ability to customise charts which we hope will launch in the next quarter. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review. Kind regards, Neil

Lisa
Research Assistant in UK

Easy to use survey tool

Smartsurvey is easy to use, has friendly staff support when needed, and complies with our data protection regulations by assuring we remain the data controllers and storing the data on UK based servers.

Alexandra
Senior lecturer in psychology of music in UK
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product

Kommentare: I have found this product extremely easy to use - I have used it myself to collect all kinds of survey data and also used it in teaching with students, who find the set up very easy to operate and have designed great surveys using a range of different response forms and mechanisms. The templates for each question are particularly useful.

Templates for question types

Skip logic is a little complex at first

Jennifer
Researcher in UK
Hochschulbildung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An excellent, easy to use survey software

Kommentare: Designed a rapid survey for a research project, and easily conducted survey. Great service

We used this for a rapidly implemented survey. It was excellent - easy to set up, and the analytics in the Professional option are really very good and allowed for frequent non-expert review. Thoroughly recommend

It would be good to have better options for exporting only some responses or sorting responses/managing duplicates, but it was otherwise excellent and this is easily fixed in using Excel. Overall excellent software for the price

Antwort von SmartSurvey

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. You can use filters to better sort your responses which would then make for a cleaner export. Please find a link to the help guide on filtering here: https://help.smartsurvey.co.uk/article/how-to-use-the-filtering-tools If you want access to more advanced reporting features you can always try them out on a 14-day trial of our business plan. Any questions please feel free to get in touch. Kind regards, Neil

Anne
Trustee in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

So simple! I was able to jump right in, set up my survey and gather the responses with ease.

Kommentare: I wish to gather anonymous feedback and be able to collate and distribute a report via email. Both were done with ease.

Its intuitive and easy to use. I wanted to gather views anonymously in advance of a board meeting and to collate the responses at the touch of a button for distribution by email in advance of the meeting. I was able to do both with ease. The report was impressive even in its simplest form.

I set up survey and also completed it and found it all straight forward but some of fellow responders had a few issues. They were unable to access the survey again or were unable to resume where they left off. Not sure if that was my fault in that I didn't pay enough attention to the settings or if access via a laptop is perhaps a better option than in iPad. I've only done one survey, although we would hope to do them regularly so still have much to learn around functionality.

Nicola
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great survey software

Kommentare: This is a great product for collecting large amounts of data and it is very easy to use as a researcher. The surveys are easy to design and edit and the guidance is very straight forward to follow. There are a variety of options that ensure that it can be designed to match your needs, which is ideal! I also like that it is user friendly for people taking part in the surveys.
Overall, a great online survey product!

O
UK
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Easy to use, intuitive

Kommentare: I found creating the survey easy to use and intuitive. There were a large range of question types (multiple choice, single answer etc), allowing you to tailor the survey to your needs and keep it interesting for respondents. The results can be exported as data, and there is easy analysis and easy filtering of results. Highly recommended.

Rob
Curriculum Manager in UK

I have found this product very easy to use.

This is an intuitive piece of software and is very clean looking and so easy to use. I have used a leading market competitor or many year and changed to be certain to meet new data protection requirements. I wish I had moved earlier

So far I haven't had any concerns. Some things weren't where I expected them to be but that is probably just changing from the competitor.

Tom
Student in UK
Marktforschung, Selbstständig

Student Experience with Smart Survey

- The interface is so intuitive to use, it took my minutes to set up a survey form for my undergraduate charity research project. - All the responses are collated in realtime on your dashboard - Multiple people can respond to the survey at the same time and, if you need to, several times per device

Nothing - it is awesome and does exactly what survey software should do.