Über OptionC

Das katholische Schulverwaltungssystem OptionC bietet eine All-in-one Lösung für Schulen und Diözesen im ganzen Land.

Erfahre mehr über OptionC

Emergency contacts, etc. (do NOT like navigate to feature).

Bewertungen zu OptionC

3,9
3,6

OptionC hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 23 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du OptionC bereits verwendet?

Kellie
Software Admin and teacher in USA

An essential component for elementary Catholic Education

OptionC is extremely simple and intuitive to implement and utilize on a daily basis. When compared to competitors in the SIS field, OptionC's functionality makes everyone's lives easier from teacher to administration. Customer service is responsive and consistent in their responses and their documentation for support easy to use and share. The ability to infuse Catholicism into our SIS has always been a happy bonus during accreditation and the Catholic resources provided within the system are enjoyed by the teachers.

I don't think it is currently built to serve a high school.

Sister Shaun

We love Option C!

Kommentare: We have been happy Option C users from the beginning. We have no plans to change this system since it answers all our needs.
We love the Catholic nature of it as well!

Option C is easy to navigate, utilize, and is cost friendly. The support service is terrific!

We have no complaints and no plans to discontinue our use of this product.

MARGARET
Administrative Assistant in USA

Elementary School

I am the admin here at St Margaret School. Option C is user friendly. I like the data entry, alerts and emails. I like the breakdown it gives you when entering a new student with all the necessary options. One of the greatest parts of Option C is the training and support! That for me is a plus plus plus.

I get constant complaints from the teachers that they can't do a mass email thru Option C to all their class parents. They are not interesting in using the private messaging. Hoping this will be available soon!

Jackie
computer teacher/test coordinator in USA

The Price was Right with Option-C

Kommentare: Option-C customer service representatives always treated me with support and with respect whenever I had a problem or question. With over 10 year experience I appreciate the classroom management and school management procedures.

Having the capability to observe educators' entries, I can assist, observe, modify, investigate, and review at any geographical location, especially at the comfort of my home. Computer or cell phone provide this convenience for all users.

I wish there was a way to eliminate reports that are not being used by my school office management. Some categories appear repetitive.

Good Product--Lousy customer Loyalty

Kommentare: At first, the support was great, but now their support is not timely at all. Their billing department is closed in the middle of the day.

There are a lot of features that I have found to be easy, there's a lot to the program. There's a learning curve, but once you have it, you're golden.

They charge us for the enrollment we had at the end of the year. Of course, our enrollment went down. They will not adjust our bill to reflect 41 students less than last year. Our required State reports do not process at all. We were told the report would be accessible but it does not work.

Kiera
Office Assistant in USA

Very Frustrated

Kommentare: Terrible customer service. They are unable to resolve issues, tout that their job is to "not always make the customer happy", and when I had a connectivity issue it took three weeks to get an answer which was simply the feature I needed isn't available for another year. I have worked in another school and LOVED our Student Information System. It was called Go.Edustar. I highly recommend looking into them!

I like the ease of creating ad hoc reports and saving them for future use.

The inability to contact parents individually vs. selection by student (which pulls all affiliated relatives) This causes issues with divorced/estranged families. Inability to pull a whole date range at a time with all students to update attendance. Inability to go to a student profile and tab through easily to see school info., emergency contacts, etc. (do NOT like navigate to feature). Do not like that I have to click into a relative profile to see info. instead of it being listed in the student profile. I really do not like that option C does not translate template letters into Spanish, or connect to our POS system - both which we were told were available upon purchase.

Terry
Administrative Assistant in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The program is very good. We are still learning since we haven't had it for a year yet.

Kommentare: Our overall experience as been good except for the things mentioned.

It seems to be a lot easier to move through the screens then our last software.

It's hard to figure out what reports to run for different things needed. Also, very disappointed that you cannot run labels (5160 File labels) through Option C. We can only do address labels. Also, we cannot do a group email with a merge to all the parents notifying the them of the students new homerooms at the beginning of the year. That was a big step backwards from the other software that we had.

Emily
Kindergarten teacher in USA

Simple and Useful

I enjoy that everything is in one place. My parent-teacher conferences, my lesson plans, attendance, lunch count, grades, report cards, calendars, student information, billing, and I'm sure so much more is all through OpionC. It's a one website stop!

As a teacher I am unaware of what the parent's website looks like so I am zero help to parents when they have questions about their account. I would also love to see an app be made. the format when I use it on my phone is difficult and having an app would be great.

Geraldline

OptionC

Kommentare: From the day our school staff received professional development in the use of this program, it has been a pleasure to use.

Ease of use Outstanding tech support Able to speak with a person-not an answering device-for swift answers to questions Faculty is impressed with the program Secretaries find the program functions extremely well

I have no cons. This program is fabulous.

Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Option C

Kommentare: Allows our school to track attendance of students/faculty/staff, academic records and behavioral documentation is at our fingertips, so many options for us to use and expand as needed.

Multiple uses, user friendly. OUTSTANDING customer support

None, we are very happy with the product and customer service.

Dustin
Office Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Option C is very limited in its capabilities

Kommentare: Reports are limited in what you can do. Exporting data to excel and having to re-format for what you want is not practical and is time consuming. Should be able to get what we want easier. The program opens up new windows randomly and says that it is not a secure site. Very difficult to pull information on a kid and toggle between applications. Should be able to go to a student and then see billing information if we need to. Just seems like technology has surpassed Option C and they have not seemed to update anything.

It does contain the information for the NCEA report.

There is no direct email system other than parent alert. Formatting for the program looks like it came out 20 or more years ago. Actually the who program is not current with technology.

Margaret

Greatful

Kommentare: Words cannot express my gratitude towards this company. My overall experience is unbelievable, very positive. These are a great group of professional, that goes the distance when it comes to assisting the staff at OLPH.

It gives me the ability to work like a pro. It is easy to manage and there is a lot of support from the company.

Wish I had this company as a young teacher. it would make life simpler.

Eric
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome!

Kommentare: Awesome!

It is very user-friendly. I all my staff we able to pick up very easily.

I would like the price to be lower and the enrollment to be smoother.

Luan
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not as user friendly as I would like

Catholic Sacrament documentation section is convenient. Implementation and walk through information is very helpful.

Can't find or the program doesn't have a visitation/conference feature. As a counselor, I need to document all my counseling sessions. Would love to see a face page for each student

Diana

Impressed

Kommentare: What has impressed me overall about Option C would be these things:
1. The Catholic focus for this Student Information System is more important than one might think. Option C just "gets us" and our particular needs, and they are willing to work with local school communities.
2. The actual human beings who interact with local schools as representatives of Option C are some of the most well-spoken, caring, and intuitive people around. When you contact Option C you receive focused attention and quick action. This is a class act.
3. The documents library is full of great tutorials and information; it's very helpful.
If I could make a recommendation for improvement, it would be to review the user-interface buttons and fields so that they are truly intuitive and easy to find; it took me a while to know how to easily move screen to screen.

Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Communication Tool!

Kommentare: Excellent customer service both during the transition and after. They continue to be available when needed.

The software provides an interactive portal of communication between school and home. Parents are immediately informed about student assignments, grades, and conduct. Parents can also sign up for school conferences, access documents, order and pay for lunch through the portal. The school office is able to easily communicate with parents through email, voicemail, and texting.

Teachers are not able to email parents through the software.

Andrea
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

A blessing to our school!

Kommentare: Option C has been a blessing to our school. The customer service is outstanding...no question is too small or too big. My teachers are excited to have an easy program to use for lesson planning, attendance, and grading. Our parents are thrilled to have access to their children's assignments and grades as well as their tuition accounts. Happy teachers and parents make for happy administration! We participated in a magazine drive with Option C. It was very easy to do. We were encouraged by our school's profits from the drive and the students were excited by the incentives to participate. As principal, I highly recommend Option C to other school administrators!

Spencer
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great service and a product that meets so many needs - even those we didn't realize we had!

Kommentare: I had been toying with an easier way of doing parent-teacher conferences for a while. Our "old school" method took up a lot of office time. When I saw the new option for scheduling through Option C, we gave it a whirl. With less than 5 minutes of work on my end, the conferences were set up and the Option C module did all the rest of the work. It was fantastic and represents our experience with this company. So many useful tools, and the tech team is always striving to add new elements and make the experience easier. The customer service is prompt and never less than pleasant and responsive.

Sister Michele

Optionc - Catholic Student Information System

Kommentare: Optionc is an incredible Student Information System. It encompasses all that is necessary to run a school office efficiently and effectively. The fact that it is CATHOLIC is the icing on the cake. The Optionc team understands Catholic Education. They are always welcoming, and work diligently to solve problems. The cost may be prohibitive for some schools, but when I weigh the quantity and quality of the product against the cost, there is no comparison. We are adding the CCD component in the near future. The faculty appreciate the saint of the day as well as the religion worksheets.

Adam
Technology Coordinator in USA

Great program from Catholic Schools

Kommentare: Our first impression of Option C was that it incorporated the catholic faith into their homepage, for both teacher access & student/family access. Our teachers use this "Saint of the Day" in their teachings. They are very quick when it comes to technical support, especially around report card time, when everyone is usually having issues. Our students are even more conscientious about completing their work because their parents are able to see the grades in "real time." Best program that I've seen and used!

LIsette
Administrative Secretary in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Option C makes work so much easier!

Kommentare: I really hope that EVERY SCHOOL uses Option C because it will make work so much easier!
I especially love the technical support that I get from everyone. They welcome your call with a positive attitude and are always ready to help resolve any issue!

Jamie
USA

Report card changes

Kommentare: Our school has been updating/modifying our report cards this year. Option C worked with us and kept us updated on their progress with our changes.

many options

emailing options

Tracy
Director of Educational Technology in USA

We love OptionC

Kommentare: OptionC is a robust, easy to use resource for managing our student data. The support staff is very attentive and responsive. We appreciate their hard work, ingenuity and commitment to their Catholic faith.