Filtern nach:

4.6/5
    4.4/5
    4.7/5

Über OptionC

Das katholische Schulverwaltungssystem OptionC bietet eine All-in-one Lösung für Schulen und Diözesen im ganzen Land.

Erfahre mehr über OptionC

Emily T.
Kindergarten teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Simple and Useful"

Vorteile: I enjoy that everything is in one place. My parent-teacher conferences, my lesson plans, attendance, lunch count, grades, report cards, calendars, student information, billing, and I'm sure so much more is all through OpionC. It's a one website stop!

Nachteile: As a teacher I am unaware of what the parent's website looks like so I am zero help to parents when they have questions about their account. I would also love to see an app be made. the format when I use it on my phone is difficult and having an app would be great.

Jackie L.
computer teacher/test coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2020

"The Price was Right with Option-C"

Kommentare: Option-C customer service representatives always treated me with support and with respect whenever I had a problem or question. With over 10 year experience I appreciate the classroom management and school management procedures.

Vorteile: Having the capability to observe educators' entries, I can assist, observe, modify, investigate, and review at any geographical location, especially at the comfort of my home. Computer or cell phone provide this convenience for all users.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way to eliminate reports that are not being used by my school office management. Some categories appear repetitive.

Terry C.
Administrative Assistant
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"The program is very good. We are still learning since we haven't had it for a year yet."

Kommentare: Our overall experience as been good except for the things mentioned.

Vorteile: It seems to be a lot easier to move through the screens then our last software.

Nachteile: It's hard to figure out what reports to run for different things needed. Also, very disappointed that you cannot run labels (5160 File labels) through Option C. We can only do address labels. Also, we cannot do a group email with a merge to all the parents notifying the them of the students new homerooms at the beginning of the year. That was a big step backwards from the other software that we had.

Margaret D.
Administrative Assistant
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2019

"Elementary School"

Vorteile: I am the admin here at St Margaret School. Option C is user friendly. I like the data entry, alerts and emails.
I like the breakdown it gives you when entering a new student with all the necessary options. One of the greatest parts of Option C is the training and support! That for me is a plus plus plus.

Nachteile: I get constant complaints from the teachers that they can't do a mass email thru Option C to all their class parents. They are not interesting in using the private messaging. Hoping this will be available soon!

• Bewertet am 16.8.2019
Geraldline M.
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2020

"OptionC"

Kommentare: From the day our school staff received professional development in the use of this program, it has been a pleasure to use.

Vorteile: Ease of use
Outstanding tech support
Able to speak with a person-not an answering device-for swift answers to questions
Faculty is impressed with the program
Secretaries find the program functions extremely well

Nachteile: I have no cons. This program is fabulous.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2020
John K.
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Option C"

Kommentare: Allows our school to track attendance of students/faculty/staff, academic records and behavioral documentation is at our fingertips, so many options for us to use and expand as needed.

Vorteile: Multiple uses, user friendly. OUTSTANDING customer support

Nachteile: None, we are very happy with the product and customer service.

Margaret T.
  • Bewertet am 27.1.2020

"Greatful"

Kommentare: Words cannot express my gratitude towards this company. My overall experience is unbelievable, very positive. These are a great group of professional, that goes the distance when it comes to assisting the staff at OLPH.

Vorteile: It gives me the ability to work like a pro. It is easy to manage and there is a lot of support from the company.

Nachteile: Wish I had this company as a young teacher. it would make life simpler.

• Bewertet am 27.1.2020
Sister shaun thomas, ihm C.

"Home and School Use"

Kommentare: We are very happy to be partnering with Option C!

Vorteile: It is a comprehensive, easy to access product with excellent reliability.
The support service is superior!

Nachteile: We wish the drop down boxes were more obviously informative. It is sometimes challenging to find specific information.

Eric S.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Awesome!"

Kommentare: Awesome!

Vorteile: It is very user-friendly. I all my staff we able to pick up very easily.

Nachteile: I would like the price to be lower and the enrollment to be smoother.

Michael C.
Hochschulbildung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Great Communication Tool!"

Kommentare: Excellent customer service both during the transition and after. They continue to be available when needed.

Vorteile: The software provides an interactive portal of communication between school and home. Parents are immediately informed about student assignments, grades, and conduct. Parents can also sign up for school conferences, access documents, order and pay for lunch through the portal. The school office is able to easily communicate with parents through email, voicemail, and texting.

Nachteile: Teachers are not able to email parents through the software.

Dustin M.
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"Option C is very limited in its capabilities"

Kommentare: Reports are limited in what you can do. Exporting data to excel and having to re-format for what you want is not practical and is time consuming. Should be able to get what we want easier. The program opens up new windows randomly and says that it is not a secure site. Very difficult to pull information on a kid and toggle between applications. Should be able to go to a student and then see billing information if we need to. Just seems like technology has surpassed Option C and they have not seemed to update anything.

Vorteile: It does contain the information for the NCEA report.

Nachteile: There is no direct email system other than parent alert. Formatting for the program looks like it came out 20 or more years ago. Actually the who program is not current with technology.

Diana L.

"Impressed"

Kommentare: What has impressed me overall about Option C would be these things:
1. The Catholic focus for this Student Information System is more important than one might think. Option C just "gets us" and our particular needs, and they are willing to work with local school communities.
2. The actual human beings who interact with local schools as representatives of Option C are some of the most well-spoken, caring, and intuitive people around. When you contact Option C you receive focused attention and quick action. This is a class act.
3. The documents library is full of great tutorials and information; it's very helpful.
If I could make a recommendation for improvement, it would be to review the user-interface buttons and fields so that they are truly intuitive and easy to find; it took me a while to know how to easily move screen to screen.

Andrea T.
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2014

"A blessing to our school!"

Kommentare: Option C has been a blessing to our school. The customer service is outstanding...no question is too small or too big. My teachers are excited to have an easy program to use for lesson planning, attendance, and grading. Our parents are thrilled to have access to their children's assignments and grades as well as their tuition accounts. Happy teachers and parents make for happy administration! We participated in a magazine drive with Option C. It was very easy to do. We were encouraged by our school's profits from the drive and the students were excited by the incentives to participate. As principal, I highly recommend Option C to other school administrators!

Spencer A.
  • Bewertet am 10.12.2015

"Great service and a product that meets so many needs - even those we didn't realize we had!"

Kommentare: I had been toying with an easier way of doing parent-teacher conferences for a while. Our "old school" method took up a lot of office time. When I saw the new option for scheduling through Option C, we gave it a whirl. With less than 5 minutes of work on my end, the conferences were set up and the Option C module did all the rest of the work. It was fantastic and represents our experience with this company. So many useful tools, and the tech team is always striving to add new elements and make the experience easier. The customer service is prompt and never less than pleasant and responsive.

• Bewertet am 10.12.2015
Luan S.
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2017

"Not as user friendly as I would like "

Vorteile: Catholic Sacrament documentation section is convenient. Implementation and walk through information is very helpful.

Nachteile: Can't find or the program doesn't have a visitation/conference feature. As a counselor, I need to document all my counseling sessions.
Would love to see a face page for each student

• Bewertet am 5.11.2017
Sister michele S.
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2015

"Optionc - Catholic Student Information System"

Kommentare: Optionc is an incredible Student Information System. It encompasses all that is necessary to run a school office efficiently and effectively. The fact that it is CATHOLIC is the icing on the cake. The Optionc team understands Catholic Education. They are always welcoming, and work diligently to solve problems. The cost may be prohibitive for some schools, but when I weigh the quantity and quality of the product against the cost, there is no comparison. We are adding the CCD component in the near future. The faculty appreciate the saint of the day as well as the religion worksheets.

• Bewertet am 10.3.2015
Adam M.
Technology Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2014

"Great program from Catholic Schools"

Kommentare: Our first impression of Option C was that it incorporated the catholic faith into their homepage, for both teacher access & student/family access. Our teachers use this "Saint of the Day" in their teachings. They are very quick when it comes to technical support, especially around report card time, when everyone is usually having issues. Our students are even more conscientious about completing their work because their parents are able to see the grades in "real time." Best program that I've seen and used!

Lisette L.
Administrative Secretary
  • Bewertet am 15.12.2014

"Option C makes work so much easier!"

Kommentare: I really hope that EVERY SCHOOL uses Option C because it will make work so much easier!
I especially love the technical support that I get from everyone. They welcome your call with a positive attitude and are always ready to help resolve any issue!

Jamie F.
  • Bewertet am 21.10.2016

"Report card changes "

Kommentare: Our school has been updating/modifying our report cards this year. Option C worked with us and kept us updated on their progress with our changes.

Vorteile: many options

Nachteile: emailing options

• Bewertet am 21.10.2016
Tracy S.
Director of Educational Technology

"We love OptionC"

Kommentare: OptionC is a robust, easy to use resource for managing our student data. The support staff is very attentive and responsive. We appreciate their hard work, ingenuity and commitment to their Catholic faith.