Über Procore

Leistungsstarke, aber einfach zu bedienende, Cloud-basierte Bau-Projektmanagement-Software für alle Baufachleute zu einem Pauschalpreis.

Erfahre mehr über Procore

Everything is all in one place (though you may need to purchase other products and integrate with them) and super user friendly.

Not able to manually sync projects ourselves in real time. Given the cost of the software I'm shocked there's no solution.

Bewertungen zu Procore

Procore hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 2.700 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Procore bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (2.700)

Project Coordinator in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Better Than Most

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Procore makes it very simple to track projects as the modules all 'talk' to each other. It is much more user-friendly than most I have used.

Not much, honestly. It is one of the best construction management programs I have used.

Christopher
ARCHITECT in USA

EXCELLENT PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOL

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: ITS THE MOST WELL ROUNDED PROJECT MANAGEMENT SOLUTION.

IT ACTS AS ONE DATABASE FOR ALL OF THE CONSTRUCTION ADMINISTRATION PROCESS.

IT OCASSIONALLY HAS GLITCHES WHICH IS BASED ON THE SETUP OF THE SYSTEM BY THE ADMIN. IF MORE THAN ONE PERSON IS A PRIORITY REVIEWER ON A SUBMITTAL IT WILL GET STUCK RATHER THAN PASS ON TO THE NEXT OFFICE.

Ryan
CEO / Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Had High Hopes for Procore - Don't believe the HYPE!!!

Kommentare: Procore has great marketing and has sold themselves as the Porsche of Construction PM Software. What you find out after you pay a ton of money is that they basically created a shell of a program, with many features that don't work or functions that you think should be common sense, but they don't have them. It seems they've set this software platform up for 3rd-Party developers to create apps to fix all of their issues. Oh, you want to do that? There's an app you can pay to make that happen..... Get ready for disappointment with Procore. I have 25 years of experience with many different programs and I sure feel dooped here.

Procores Drawing Management Tool is robust and a nice way to track changes on drawings, The 24-7 customer support is nice.

We primarily signed up for Procore for Project Management; Budget managment, change management, pay applications, RFI's and Timekeeping. One of our biggest frustrations with Procore is that we were upsold to use the timekeeping tool in hopes that we could bring our timecards into our Owner Pay Applictions (you think this would be easy since you're putting the data in Procore to begin with). That's not the case. When you want to input time/cost for your team in the pay app, you have to export the data to an Excel spreadsheet and import the data back into Procore. What's mind blowing is that they give you an Excel Template to import, but it doesn't work. You have to manually input time back into the program.

Luke
Project Manager in Australien
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Project/Document Management Software

Procore is heavily customisable, and comes with modules that can be added and removed to use (and pay) for only the modules you wish to use. Drawing and Specification modules are excellent, and correspondence quickly being improved. Punch Lists, Document managent, tendering all done well.

Slightly different and takes a few weeks to get comfortable with if familar with other similar products.

Pedro
Project Manager in USA

Procore does it again!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Manner in which we can save documents in folders and make them accessible to all users. Also, financial tools are strong and consistent in interface.

Inspection templates can be made much easier to import. Create more standard templates to import.

Ease of time Management

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Saved alot of time with “paperwork “ being able to store info

Certain subjects would get mixed up with wording of materials

Kevin
Operations in USA
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Procore Time Clock Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Procore assists our organization help manage employee's times in an efficient manner. We are pleased with the ease of use of the software.

Procore is a highly efficient software. However, we would appreciate a more affordable price based on the software's capabilities.

Nancy
Accounting in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not the most user friendly for PR

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Easy to set up employees for payroll entering

No very good reports or managing payroll

Claudia
Claudia
Estimator in USA
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Procore is a must for large contractors

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I started using Procore as a requirement to engage in construction management projects for my company. Having Procore is like speaking the same language with all the parties involved, which is incredibly useful for the construction sector.

I like how dynamic Procore is and how practical it is to manage projects. I really like how easy it is to change orders to an existing billing process. I really recommend it.

It's a bit expensive and people should receive training to use it properly. But those are minor inconveniences.

Joel
Information Manager in UK

Procore is a Business Analysts Best Friend

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience was a very good one. The account managers are a step above the average digital sales operatives. They will definitely take more market share with the introduction of the analytics division.

The ability to track and distribute multiple snags / punch lists in a Modular Build. The easy adoption and ability to quickly set up the contractors and share tasks is advantageous. The dashboard is easily understood and gives the user live and useful data.

The LMS was client led, so the contract might have to source additional site based training.

Kyle
Senior Estimator in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best available for Document and Project Management

Kommentare: Overall their customer support team has been great helping us in training and getting up to speed with implementation and helping with custom solutions tailored to our unique business needs.

Procore is arguable the top document and project management solution in the market. Great cross platform functionality and top customer service.

A lot to be desired in their bidding/estimating functionality, but they are active in releasing updates and improved functionality so I hope this gets better over time.

hedaia
Planning Manager in Jordanien
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Multi-tasking platform that covers all project needs

Kommentare: He mainly contributed to the accurate preservation and documentation of all project records, and through the updates that were issued by him, we were able to know the status of those documents and whether they were approved or not, which facilitated my work as a planning manager, especially when preparing time claims. I also noticed a decrease in the numbers of RFI's, because many of the interferences were resolved by it and there is no longer a need to send them, which reduced the downtime and positively affected the percentage of work completion.

An easy-to-use multi-tasking platform that covers all project needs, through which the work team will be able to manage all project documents and keep records that show the status of each of them and whether it has been approved or is still awaiting review by one of the project parties, and its connection to the cloud gives it an additional advantage and helps the work team To continue its work remotely without stopping. Procore has many collaborative features that enable more than one team member to collaborate to complete a specific task, and its integration with many of the applications we use daily, reduces work repetition and facilitates data import and export operations. Procore is one of the best tools for dealing with site interference directly and without the need for an internet connection. It is enough to own any of the tablets on which Procore is located, and start reviewing and then adopting the appropriate solution. It saves time on the on-site team so that they don't need to go back to the office, hold meetings and print a lot of charts, Procore shortens it all in a unique way.

Not much, as when adding a new member to the work team, he needs days of training to master the use, add to that the way to customize some models and tools to suit the needs of the project. However, Procore's benefits for managing projects, particularly building projects, outweigh any shortcomings, and mastering the platform's functionality will offer you the freedom to complete all of your activities on it quickly and efficiently.

Dani
Project Coordinator
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Just one of the many project management software available

Kommentare: First let me start by saying that I've used Sage CRE 300 project management, Submittal Exchange, and Newforma Project Cloud. They each have their benefits. I pushed for Procore because it was an all inclusive product. We use one of the other programs as well as eNTERFACE (for Daily Reports), PlanGrid (for drawings), ShareFile (for sharing documents), Outlook, AIA Contract Documents, DocuSign (for e-signatures) and a handful of others just to manage a job. I was tired of bouncing around between programs, often duplicating file storage or data entry. I spent months researching the available project management options that would also be available from essentially anywhere...job site, office, home, etc. I have been using Procore for about six months and there are things that I love and things I don't love. I would still recommend the product, if you need an all-in-one solution. I will try to highlight my more important Pros and Cons. When I say "Module" I really mean tab. There's a tab for the directory, documents, drawings, submittals, RFIs, emails, etc. I consider each one a separate module because they could really function on their own.

1. Comprehensive package. Allows for integration with out accounting, but we haven't opted to go that route yet. Can eliminate many of the other programs we use, but not all. 2. Can limit user access, so I can give everyone access to just what they need. 3. Lots of online training available and assistance from the very start. 4. Fairly easy to use once you know what you are doing. 5. Accessible from any internet-accessible device. 6. Constantly talking about improvement. I haven't been through a major upgrade yet, but they seem to take into account what the contractor needs.

1. Modules aren't consistent. For example, submittals allow me to edit on behalf of someone. RFIs do not. I've seen this in other products where one tab or module works one way and the other tab is set up different. I expected more consistency between the modules, submittals and RFIs especially. 2. No separate module for ASIs. They can be linked to drawings and markups, but there's no ASI log that people can view. I can save the ASIs in a folder in the online documents, but the user has to go search for them. I can send email notices out to subs, but if a new sub comes on board, they will not have the emails. 3. I cannot scroll through RFIs easily. In Sage I can move easily from one RFI to the next if I'm searching for something particular. In Procore, I have to open an RFI, close it and go back to the log and open the next RFI. One of the things I wanted to do was cut down on the number of steps it took to get to the data I needed. Procore adds steps in this case. Same for Submittals. I have to open/close/open the next. 4. The Save or Close buttons are often way down at the bottom of a window. If I have to go in, enter just a few pieces of info at the top of the submittal or RFI, I then have to scroll all the way to the bottom. Some companies put a Save at the top and bottom for that reason. 5. Was told I could use my iPad/iPhone but the apps are only for information. I cannot add to the contacts/directory unless I login through Safari. 6. So much data on the screen that sometimes the key pieces I need are off the screen. Needs more work on setting up for various screen resolutions. For example, submittal titles and numbers aren't visible when I'm scrolling to the right. Needs something similar to Excel's Freeze function. 7. Email module doesn't work quite like I had hoped. I can drag emails into the online program, but it's difficult to search and view them. Some of the text gets jumbled with the date. They don't even have the Emails on the iPad/iPhone app. No way to sort them other than to tag them, which is difficult. If I copy a ton of emails over, then I have to tag each one manually. Not an efficient process yet. 8. Not easy to bulk edit. Procore had to upload our submittal log for us and then I needed to change a lot of it because it was our first upload. We had to manually open each submittal and edit the information I needed to add or change. 9. Data itself seems difficult to change like contacts, which cannot be deleted, even if you've never used them. Can only mark inactive. Benefit in some cases, but if you enter their email address wrong, it's there unless you contact them to delete it. I would love to be able to do more import/exporting on my own. It would make data entry a lot easier. Especially when setting up a job or entering commitments.

Spencer
Asst. Proejct Manager in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Procore Year End Review

Kommentare: Emails generated by Procore seem to get ignored more often than not and I believe this is due to their generic nature. For instance, if I am a subcontractor sitting at my computer and I get a Procore notification (or dozens), I don't know if its a submittal request, an invitation to bid, or an update to the drawings. And if i'm getting dozens of these notifications each day, it becomes difficult to prioritize. I've noticed that subcontractors are much more willing to respond to a personal email than to a Procore email. It would be helpful if a Procore notification could more closely resemble a regular email. Who it's from, the subject, short and sweet.

Procore's construction management tools are both easy to use and functional. Some of the best features that come to mind are the Drawing tool's ability to keep track of current drawings while still being able to review superseded drawings, the Submittal tool's ability to assign submittals to subcontractors so that they know exactly what is required and when it is expected by, and the Punchlist tool's ability to simplify the tracking process and even pinpoint each item to a specific location on the drawings.

All construction companies have a different way of doing things but Procore, in a way, forces everything to be done a certain way. If you try and tweak things to mimic your company's way of doing things, it may break some of the automated functionality within the software which may cause a lack of continuity and create the potential for user error. Also, some of the tools could use some major improvements. The Drawing tool's markup options are great but they are inconsistent. For instance, when adding text, the only way to change the font size is with a slider bar which makes it difficult to keep things consistent. Also, would it be possible to get a copy and paste feature? The Directory tool is great at keeping companies and users organized and it would be incredibly helpful for companies to add some custom features. For instance, my company likes to track how many employees a company might have, and the states that they are willing to work but there isn't a good way of noting this.

Brian
Construction Consultant in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Procore saved us from cobbled together Excel spreadsheets and poorly implemented SharePoint sites

Kommentare: Better clarity into the activities, documentation and critical information associated with our project, which number in the hundreds. Procore allows us to easily collaborate with our employees, outside members, other consultants, our clients, etc. Perhaps most importantly, Procore enables us to better serve our clients by keeping critical project information together in a trusted system. It has even enabled us to compete with much larger firms by showcasing the quality of work product produced from within Procore.

As an Agile-led development team, Procore is constantly improving their product through extensive analytics and actual customer feedback. This is a process I've witnessed first hand. In terms of the product, Procore integrates all the key tools needed for managing projects in the built environment. In addition, the product helps reinforce best practices in construction project management, which coming from a forensic expert, that's definitely a good thing when it comes to proactively managing risk. If more companies simply relied on tools like Procore for managing their projects, there would be a measurable decrease in claims, disputes and litigation.

Despite extensive multimedia training materials, Procore remains a very difficult tool for onboarding new employees. In addition, the Procore marketing materials didn't set proper expectations for the overhead required to implement Procore company-wide. Additionally, Procore has made the decision to really focus their tools and the language used for describing those tools on very specific roles - primarily general contractors, at-risk CMs with trade contractors and engineers occupying the second tier or class of clients. For agency CMs, architects, other consultants, etc., use of the product is somewhat different from how the documentation describes it.

Jill
Project Associate in USA

Easy to Use

Kommentare: We noticed an immediate difference in the efficiency and productivity of our company. Easier communication between our field and office staff.

Customer Service is a dream - I love being able to connect quickly and chat with a rep immediately.

Sometimes there are a lot of changes that seem very small, but make a big difference in our daily work flow. I don't mind the changes, as that means procore is constantly upgrading their software. I do wish they informed us better about those changes.

Jesse
Contract Administrator in Australien

Procore from the CA's perspective

Kommentare: Procore allows seamless team functionality on a project. Everything is in one place and accessible from wherever you are in the world.

User friendly and each tool operates in a similar layout so easy to implement tools as your business is ready for them! love the customizable functionality and the readily available customer support!

I'm sure there is limitations, however I cannot think of ANY right now. Given what is provided Procore should be proud of the product they've delivered and the minimal limitations of the software. As well as their drive to constantly adapt to the suitability of the end users.

Benjamin
Controller in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for field work but needs improvement for construction accounting

Kommentare: Overall very happy but for the price there are many improvements that can be made. I would consider different alternatives if this isn't your only option

Great tool for field staff. The capabilities are seemingly endless. We can share real-live data with teams working on site that helps us make smart business decisions. Numerous architects, owners and subs also use which makes process seamless

The accounting side can use much improvement. There's not much flexibility and as jobs become more complexed so does the Accounting. I have found there are many issues trying to integrate with other systems. Having a third party integrator, Ryvit, is a disadvantage, as ProCore needs to get them involved for most issues which delays the process by day(s)

Ahmed
Planning and project control engineer in Jordanien
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An advanced platform that helps organize projects and is ideal for monitoring progress

Kommentare: Procore has helped us do a lot, and I appreciate how it kept members from repeating work and gave us many organization options, especially in terms of submission schedules and how easy they are to follow.

Procore's high-quality services allow us to manage all our projects on a single platform connected to the cloud, and we can also access them at any time. The amount of information and data related to all aspects of a project that Procore helps us collect and arrange is hard to find on any comparable system. I like the way Procore organizes project events and the sharing features with members so we can easily collaborate on reports and other submissions. I particularly like how we can manage work programs, track closing dates for all activities, give progress updates, and warn members about pending activities so they can follow them according to their major. It's amazing how Procore schedules allow us to monitor all submissions and ensure that approvals or resubmissions of rejected applications are done on time.

The Procore platform and their customer service work well, and I haven't encountered any technical issues while using it.

Aaron
APM in USA
Bau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Project Management Software

Procore is extremely user friendly. I like how anyone from the most technology-savvy to the least can pick up how to use the software. It puts the whole project in one place, which makes information sharing and management much more efficient. The interface is easy to understand and does not take click memorization to learn how to find what you're looking for. Having mobile inspections and drawings is critical, and the ability to add photos to any tool is extremely beneficial. Their observation module is ideal for quality control, and makes documentation simple and effective.

The mobile app can be challenging in the fact that it is regularly changed, and not always for the better. It has happened multiple times where features were changed and there is no discernible benefit and it makes the experience worse. It would be helpful if Procore expanded their drawing markup tools to make them a bit more flexible when it comes to posting information to the plans, and Procore needs to simply it's submittal date calculation so that dates can be added during the submittal builder feature and the calculation feature works from any tool.

Pamela
Manager, space Planning & Management
Gewerbeimmobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and Powerful !

Kommentare: We have been using Procore for over two years, to manage small renovation projects for multiple university projects. We typically have 30 active projects running concurrently, in all phases of construction. With multiple clients (departments), designers, subcontractors, and vendors, it was important to have a construction information management system that was easy to learn and use for many people, without having to pay a seat license for each user. We don't use all of the modules, but the drawing management, submittal, and RFI modules are real time savers. We have also found that Procore makes it very easy to extract and archive project data upon completion of a job.

Very intuitive interface, plus exceptional tech support via "chat." Very good mobile app allows the architect to answer RFIs right from a cell phone, as easy as responding to an email. This helps gets questions answered quickly. Also, easy to keep up to speed on multiple projects concurrently with dashboards. The automatic e-mail reminders on overdue items help keep the entire team on track.

The meeting minutes tool is not as intuitive as the rest of the modules, and takes a bit of practice to get used to. Very good documentation once you get through the learning curve.

Donnie
Donnie
Construction Technical Services Engineer in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Top of the line project management software!

Kommentare: Overall, I have very little to complain about with Procore. Their customer service is top notch and they're providing a top of the class service!

There is so much to like about Procore. Some of the best things are: their support team, continuous improvement, mobile functionality, and integrations with other software. They have account champions that are required to have quarterly meetings with clients. This pushes us to continue to find new ways to use Procore. There are so many facets that we, as a company, are not used to being included with a project management solution. So it's good to have someone on the inside that will give us honest feedback, run trainings for us as needed, and connect us to the right people to learn more about Procore.

The continuous improvement can change things that people are used to for a while and thus change best practices without communicating sometimes. It's also very expensive compared to previous legacy project management software. This is to be expected because there's so much more to it than previously.

Alicia
Alicia
Project Manager in USA

Magic Project Management Tool

Kommentare: Overall experience has been fantastic, whenever I need anything all I have to do is pick up the phone or send a quick email and they promptly respond.

I love the ease of use, simple design and ability to have everything in one location. No one comes close to the customer support they provide. We will never go back to any other PM software again.

The only con I see is Procore being more tailored for General Contractors, I would like them to offer more tools for sub-contractors as we are unable to ultilize most of the system.

Philip
Architect in USA
Architektur & Planung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for the construction industry.

Kommentare: Overall, Procore is a great tool for use during the contract administration. The punchlist tools are some of the best in the industry and they are continually pushing to make their services and overall tool better and better.

I like how clean and clear the information is presented visually on the screen. It works well on mobile devices. There seems to be excellent customer support helping the customers use it to the fullest of its abilities.

The inability for reviewers to save working files of shop drawings in a reviewer/user only location prior to submitting / uploading the official review/response. Also, I wish the reviewer could upload and utilize custom proprietary shop stamps so reviews can be done completely online.

Neil
Neil
Technology Manager
Quelle: GetApp

Great App

Kommentare: My organization uses this app for document control (RFI, Submittals, Drawings, Meeting Minutes) as well as Safety and Quality. The interface is very intuitive and requires only a few minutes to become proficient - it is light years beyond its competitors. Procore has done a great job capturing the many facets of a construction project and created tools to manage those tasks all under one roof. Not only are the tools available but they are linked together behind-the-scenes to allow the users to chase down open items effortlessly.

Intuitive and clean interface that can be viewed on a number of platforms (Chrome, Explorer, Edge, Fire Fox, Safari, and possibly others). The landing screen within each project gives a visual indication and within 10 seconds the user can gain an understanding of how the project is progressing. The ability to link documents to the drawings and have that information immediately available is an invaluable feature. Our teams no longer have to go back to the job trailer to look up an RFI or Submittall document in the filing cabinet. We have only been using it for 4 months and it is quickly gaining traction among our group and subcontractors.

Some of the workflows just aren't set up for larger companies. Currently the RFI and Submittals, while they route through many of the same people, do not have the same workflow in Procore. Submittal workflow can be adjusted by the creator of the submittal whereas RFI's can only be assigned to one person. Sounds reasonable, however, submittals can be forwarded to other design personnel for review but the RFI's do not have the same flexibility. Importing into Procore is hit or miss. Some modules have an import option, some don't, some require the user to email the support team and have them perform the import on their behalf. It's up to the users to figure out which is which. Email is limited to only those users that are registered in Procore, meaning, I cannot email an RFI to anyone that does not have a registered email address with Procore. That limits my ability to collaborate with a project team.