Über AMCS Utility Billing

Voll funktionsfähige, kostengünstige und nutzerfreundliche Software zur Betriebskostenabrechnung von Versorgungsleistungen für kleine Städte und ländliche Wassersysteme.

Erfahre mehr über AMCS Utility Billing

Very good service, I love the problem it is easy to operate. If i can do this program anybody can.

If i get stuck i will call Terri, and end up saying duh.

Bewertungen zu AMCS Utility Billing

4,9
5,0

AMCS Utility Billing hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 79 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du AMCS Utility Billing bereits verwendet?

Katherine
Katherine
Gerente de Research & Sales in Venezuela
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It has worked for us as billing software

It has been very easy and its interface is very dynamic for us, we do billings and its function of automatic invoicing has worked perfect to date, in general lines it has been quite good

So far we have not found any errors in the platform, however we have very little time using it, to find an error we will let you know

Elif
Senior Accounts Payable Specialist in Türkei
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy way to Utility Billing

It is impressive to be able to access from any system thanks to the simple login and exit process and the cloud system.

I found it a bit expensive compared to similar apps. It should be a little cheaper compared to its overall quality.

Antwort von AMCS

letztes Jahr

Elif, thank you. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your review. We look forward to continuing to provide excellent, easy-to-use billing software and outstanding customer support.

Jocelyn
Strata Manager in Australien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Use at your peril! System was inoperable in many areas and support lacking

Kommentare: Since September 2015 we have attempted to get minor issues resolved (concessions, address errors etc) to commence using the software. No service! No billing! No support! When we raised a query we were terminated!

Elizabeth
Billing Manager in

Fantastic prgram

Kommentare: I would definately recommend this company and their products to any company. We have approximately 2500 customers in six different locations (companies) and we have never had any major issues with the service, software, or programming.

After using for 6 years I find the product extremely easy to use. The reports are very helpful in tracking information and the Customer service is excellent. They are always there with a solution to a few problems we have. All in all an excellent product. I had never used a billing system before coming to TCRSD and John Brown and Terri Lawrence could not have been nicer and more helpful in helping learn the system. In 2007 we upgraded and Mr. Brown came to the office to Implement the new system and transfer all the information from the previous version. He also helped point out the differences in the new version and sat with me until I had it down.

The only issue I have had is that the computer takes off the final penalty charge when the customer is closed out. I have had instances when the customer status is inactive and I'll go back and find a credit balance on the account of this penalty. I just have to watch for then and take off the credit balance.

Antwort von AMCS

Penalty issue has been fixed, and are no longer removed from final bills. If the penalty was on the bill at the time of the final calculation, it remains there.

Lanee'
Office Manager in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Couldn't ask for a better program.

Kommentare: Can't find a Utility program, for this price, that could Possibly be any better !!
As a non-profit company, we can not afford just any program. The WaterWorks program is everything I needed at a price we could afford. It is easy to use and even IF you can't find an answer to what your looking for, you can always call the 800 number. Terri and John are very friendly and knowledgeable . They have never failed to help me. A couple of times I've called and got the answering machine. They have ALWAYS called me back within the hour.
There are a couple of things that I wish the program could do, but it is not anything that can't be worked around. There are several safety screens included in the program to help with making sure that payments and reading are correct. There are also, many different reports that can be printed . The bottom line for me is that the WaterWorks program does everything I need it to do and when it comes time to read meters and get ready for the new billing, this program has given me 6 extra days to get my work done. FINALLY, I can do my job without so much stress !

Roxanne
Office Manager in

Just Love this Program

Kommentare: Everyone should use it.

This is a very easy program to work with. When I started this job 4 years ago, I was working in Das, and it had been that way for twenty years. They hired me to find a new product to work with. I really don't remember how I found John and Terri and the waterworks program. But thank God i did. It has been the easiest program to learn and teach others to use. There are some updates that have been done like the physical address labels for our meter reading books. Very cool! Not sure about the credit card programing yet. Just waiting to be told it is ready. All in all, very AWESOME!! Thanks to the crew and I just Love the waterworks program :)

Have not really found any cons. If i get stuck i will call Terri, and end up saying duh.

Sharon
Clerk-Treasurer in

Excellent Water Billing Program

Kommentare: We have been using this product since the mid-1990's and have been happy with it. It was simple to set up and learn. Any time there was an issue, help was only a mere email or phone call away with an immediate response and solution. Any suggestions that were made about improving the product or adding a report were taken into consideration during the next upgrade. By the way, email notifications are always sent out if there is an upgrade. I have talked with many locations that spent thousands of dollars on expensive, fancy software packages and were not happy with the outcome. I would recommend Waterworks to anyone with a water billing system - large or small. Great Product! Even Greater Customer Service!

Accounting Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Waterworks software is significantly more user friendly than our pervious utility billing software

Kommentare: As a small city we just could not justify the cost of high-priced municipal accounting software. We decided to adapt Quickbooks to our accounting needs, and we needed a utility billing software package that would interface with Quickbooks. Waterworks met this need and more. Transitioning from our previous utility billing software occurred quickly and accurately. Waterworks customer service has always been friendly, responsive, timely, and competent. Our accounting staff could not be happier, and our auditor is pleased with the software's reporting capability as well.

Virginia
Secretary/Secretary/Treasurer in

Waterworks Utility Software

Kommentare: Our water system have used this utility software for many years. We are very pleased with the ease of using this software as well as the set-up. The help Index is very useful. When I have called to get advice on how to do something or update or change something, I have always recieved friendly, extermly helpful and courteous service from both Terri and John. As the secretary I appreciate how they make things easy and when you call they treat your call and every call like it is important to them and they somehow help you solve and resolve any issue you may have. Thumbs up for them!

Stephen
Billing Agent in

WaterWorks

Kommentare: I used the program in billing for the Village for close to seven years.
The program was easy to install and enter customer information.
The only problem I had was getting rid of old accounts.
But, the lady I dealt with, 'Terri' was great at helping me solve my problems. John, the boss, well he was plenty patient with me and took the time to help. I dealt with Terri, mostly, and she is on the ball and patient as well.
I think they could include a couple of things, but overall the program gives what is necessary for billing and records.

Andy
Chairman in USA

Great Product Great Service

Kommentare: We use WaterWorks for billing our regional Public Water Authority customers. It is easy to install, easy to use, and does everything we need. Any questions that we have are quickly answered. I can recommend this software without any reservations.

Stan
Mayor pro tem in

WaterWorks

Kommentare: Our city has used WaterWorks since 2005. It has worked flawlessly. Their support is both knowledgeable and above all quick and always corrects the problem. They take customer feedback to heart and will go the extra mile for any customer. Well done WaterWorks!

Noni
City Clerk in

WATER WORKS SOFTWARE

Kommentare: This is a great software program we have used it since 2006
It is very user friendly and Terri and John are always there if you have a problem
I would highly recommend this program to any utility that is looking to improve their
billing software

Alexandra
Founder in
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Great cost effective billing platform

Kommentare: Love the flexibility of Utilibill. Billing is automated, customers love payment IVR and all the automation around self configuration. Collecting the money is soo easy now and its made a big difference to cash flow.

Tammy

Love Water Works!!!

Kommentare: The software is easy to learn and use, and Terri has been a big help to me as well. She is wonderful! I would highly recommend this software to everyone I know that is looking!!!

Laneisa

Excellent!!!!!

Kommentare: WaterWorks is wonderful. Our computer system crashed a few years ago and with the help of WaterWorks Online Back-Up & and Terri we were back up and running quickly. I highly recommend WaterWorks!!!

dean

overall review

Kommentare: its a great program just when you don't use certain features in everyday use you have to call someone to get them to walk you through it again simply because you forget how

Michelle

whatever

Kommentare: Customer service is top-notch. A drawback has been that the software was NOT compatible with MAC. I understand this is changing which is beneficial for me.

Sharon
Admin. Assn't in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Very easy software to learn. When you need help Customer Service is always there to help. Will walk you through the steps you need help with. Very friendly.

Sheila
City Clerk in

Waterworks review

Kommentare: Since this is my first time working as city clerk, this is the only software that i am somewhat familiar with, it appears to be great.

easy access

not for sure how to bring things over into excel

ANGELA
COURT CLERK in USA

Water Works is Awesome

Kommentare: We absolutly love the program and Terry is so so so helpful, so glad that we went with this company.

Patty
city clerk in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Software is pretty easy to use

Kommentare: Always friendly, easy to work with and go out of their way to help with problems.

Debbie
clerk in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Transfer from my old dos program was made easy with waterworks

Kommentare: The customer service is great , and the program is easy to use.

Cindy
Deputy City Clerk/Water Clerk in

WaterWorks

Kommentare: This is a great product. John and Terrie are very helpful any time you call them.

Betty
City Financial Clerk in

WaterWorks

Kommentare: Easy to set up and use. Great history features. Support is outstanding.