Über EZFacility

Die Park- und Freizeitsoftware von EZFacility zentralisiert die Verwaltung deiner Freizeiteinrichtungen. Dazu gehören Vermietung, Ligen, Registrierung, Rechnungsstellung sowie Zahlungsabwicklung.

Erfahre mehr über EZFacility

The speed and ease of getting customers enrolled on the system.

It can be difficult due to all the options available, but once up and running this because less confusing.

Bewertungen zu EZFacility

EZFacility hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 122 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du EZFacility bereits verwendet?

Kip
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product for FEC or Gym

Kommentare: I spent months researching options and talking to companies, ultimately EZ Facility won hands down. We had personalized training and were up and running quickly. I haven't regretted my choice once. We get notifications in advance for any upcoming changes and a customer service that has always made life easy for us. I recommend EZ Facility to anyone that needs an easy reliable platform. I doubt you will find a way to outgrow it or find it lacking. Simply put, EZ Facility is awesome.

Flexibility. We can do everything that we want to do in a P.O.S. system and manage memberships in one solution. League management is also easy to use and set up. We barely scratch the surface of what this solution can offer.

I would like to see more options in merchant card service integration. The options available are great, but more expensive than many other options.

Jan
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EZ Facility Fan

Kommentare: Overall we have been very pleased with EZ Facility.

Intuitive set up on the admin side yet user friendly on the front end.

Sending out our onboarding email series has to be done manually. We haven't been able to find a place to do this or see what emails have been sent in the new EZF experience.

letztes Jahr

Hey Jan, thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are thankful for the comments on EZFacility's intuitive setup for the admin side and user-friendliness on the front end. We will take into account your suggestions about email capability within the software. If you feel there is any way we can improve your experience further, don't hesitate to reach out!

Jensen
Owner, Director of Training in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dated and clunky but versatile

Kommentare: Painfully mediocre. The barrier for switching to a different system is high for us since we don't have dedicated admin staff so we've stuck around for too long and paid too much.

EZFacility is expansive and very customizable. It would allow you to manage any type of sports or fitness facility. There are many options for setting up memberships, training, rentals, POS, etc. It's fairly easy to learn for all levels of staff. Customer support will eventually fix errors on their end and will work with you over the phone to straighten things out.

It is brutally slow and clunky. Communication with their server takes way too long. There is lag in every single step of everything you do. It can be maddening if you're trying to enter in a number of sales, or book multiple sessions, or pull up reports. There are also way too many service outages. Frequently, it just doesn't work. When you're trying to ring up or check in or schedule a customer and have to apologize for the software not working, it makes you look amateur. It's also very dated visually and operationally. We've had the software since 2013 and there has been zero change to the way it looks. It has slowed down if anything since then.It's expensive. This is partially my problem but we just don't use many parts of it. If there was a scaled down version, I would switch to that personally. We don't use the check in, time clock, POS, locker rental, equipment rental, or most of the reporting or marketing features. This is the nature of our business so it's less of a problem with EZFacility and more just a comment on why it's probably no longer the right choice of software for us.Overall, it feels bloated, slow, and frustrating. We are currently looking at other software options and plan on switching by the end of the year.

Avian
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

EZ FACILITY SOFTWARE RULES !

Kommentare: EZ Facility is like having my own private IT department that’s available ALL DAY LONG. I just can’t physically see my IT team but they always pick up with an incredible happy, upbeat demeanor with SOLUTIONS AND ANSWERS..... Always. They have NEVER said they didn’t understand something or didn’t know about something.

The efficiency, ease, thoroughness is 5 - Star

Can’t take the EZ FACILITY IT TEAM/STAFF out on weekends for drinks and dinner.

Carl q
Assistant Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The one and only software to use!

Kommentare: The overall experience for us has been great.

This software is a game changer for Parks and Rec departments. It offers a wide variety of features from OLR, public and private rentals, sport league, practice, rental scheduling, online credit payment processing, membership packages, and now self service.

The only features that I would say could be redeveloped or enhanced with better features or could be more user friendly would be the following 1. OLR and Self Service. The OLR I mentioned could have more options for separate registrations. Also, when you pull a group that all registered online and lets say it is for 2022, when you export that group in the comments sections it shows comments from 2021,2020, 2019, and so forth for said client. When you pull a group for 2022, I only want to see comments from 2022 for that client. The other option would be the self service feature. It is not user friendly and can be confusing to start up. This options would be great for us, but the tutorial is not very informative.

letztes Jahr

Hi Carl, thank you for your feedback regarding our online registration and self-service features! We realize the importance of these modules to our clients and are actively working on new features and enhancements for both. In fact, we recently launched a brand-new registration module called EZSignUp, which offers more flexible tools for building online forms. We also released new resources view in the self-service portal which makes it even easier for clients to book classes and rentals online. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything else we can do to improve your experience with us!

Linda
Wellness/ Membership Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Ez Facility Review

Kommentare: Ez Facility is overall a good program.

Ez Facility is user friendly; I like the way that the client's profile are set up and i also like the tabs they have on the profile. or the fact that we have to refresh the page so much.

When a family comes in to sign up i know that we can connect them, but i dont like the fact that we have to create a whole new profile for them.

Darren
Director in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Crew Club - Charities & EZFacility

Kommentare: Great service, very friendly approach from all staff, a produce that will be used day-to-day and will make a massive difference to our work, a very clear training process focusing on this areas that are importance to your needs.

It works for small & medium charities, the training sessions are very well delivered by experienced staff, having the sessions recorded is very helpful to reflect back on, the cost of the product is very competitive, the software is flexible, the option for a branded app that links to the software to very good, the team from sales to training to support have been great.

We are new to EZFacility and haven't found anything that we don't like about the system. As we start using it more we may find that they are options that would be good that are not included, but at this stage we are very happy.

vor 10 Monaten

Darren, thanks for taking the time to review EZFacility's software! It's great to hear how our personalised training sessions have helped set you up for success. Thank you from the entire EZFacility team for your partnership and trust. We look forward to working together for many years to come!

Brian M.
Brian M.
Manager in USA

They have all the tools available, but the functionality still needs improvment.

Kommentare: Great training and support.

They have what my company needs (e.i. online scheduling, online payments, App, notifications, etc.). Thjey are constantly looking for addition ideas to make things better for the customer.

The software is extremely picky. I have to provide all my customers a list of things they need to do in order to get the software to work for them. They can't use safari, internet explore, microsoft edge...it has to be Chrome. Most new clients end up calling in asking me why they can't create an account or book a session; so then I have to run through this list with them. I have had people say this is too complicated. They really need to get the software setup to run regardless of who is using it. I NEED my customers to be able to just sign up when they visit my site...not call in asking me whats wrong with my site. I would prefer they put a halt to the extra "add on" service research availabe and focus on making the software work for everyone regardles of what browser or internet devise they are using.

Antwort von Jonas Software

Brian: Thank you for taking the time to write a review-- and I apologize in regards to the experience you have been having. From your description-- it seems as if there may be a few easy tweaks from an implementation side that will solve your issues. We will have a representative reach out today. Be well-- and thank you for your loyal support of EZFacility. -Bryant

Sportartikel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for a gym business

Kommentare: I think this best solved the need to check in members and guests easily, and orderly.

I liked how easy this software helps in registering new members. It was easy to designate between members and just day visitors, as well as tracking needed documents in order to participate. The facility I used it in hired a number of high school students to maneg the front desk, and there was never a problem mentoring others on it.

I didn't have too many problems in working with EZ Facility. My role within the business I used it in was limited to custoimer interface, and for that I rarely had difficulties using it.

Armando
President in Kanada

Sports TC

Kommentare: Happy

Bookings management and online payments.

We have several applications we don't use. You shouod offer a smaller package at less cost to small operations as us.

Bobbi
Physiotherapist/Strength & Conditioning Coach in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is top notch. A few small challenges with the software, but they are quick to help

Kommentare: We are 24/7 and this allows our customers and employees to easily manage billing/scheduling/payments with fairly minimal hassle.

Customer service and frequent updates to the software show that they do care about their customers and are continually trying to improve their product. It's easy to use once you've gotten used to it.

Reports can be challenging to generate the information that you're looking for (ie memberships); customers were often frustrated with the self service because they couldn't access information about previous invoices; unable to purchase multiple items in one transaction or share between family members in one transaction in the self service portal etc., although it sounds like this might be something EZ is currently working on.

Antwort von Jonas Software

Hi Bobbi, Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are grateful for the opportunity to provide you and your business with great Customer Service. We have recently made changes and new updates to our Self Service portal. For more information or for any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team at (877) 358-7774. Thank you for your support, we look forward to our continued partnership. -The EZFacility Team

Scott
Manager in USA

EZ Facility is all purpose

Kommentare: EZ Facility has been a great help. Fortunately our business was growing at the same rate as our understanding of the software. Technical Support can be hit or miss. Often it feels like support is learning along with you. However, it has been a while since I personally contacted them. Things may have improved.

EZ Facility is s great all in one tool to run a sports facility.

EZ Facility can be too complicated for new employees. It takes a lot of training. It is a great set of tools, but they can be a little clunky.

letztes Jahr

Hi Scott, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate both your pros and your suggestions for improvement. It's great to hear that EZFacility is an all-in-one to run your sports facility! Please feel free to reach out if any other comments or concerns arise.

Jackie
Director/Office Manager in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fabulous software...easy to use, great customer support, and very functional!

No backups! The fact that EZFacility keep upgrading (updating) and adding new functionality that makes for a very professional, easy to use software vehicle!

The membership component. It isn't very editable and probably your least updated area of the software. For that reason it's our least liked part of EZFacility.

Antwort von Jonas Software

Hello Jackie, Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! Please continue to check out our blog at Ezfacility.com/blog for updates and new features! - The EZFacility Team

Sam
Hub Leader in UK

Testland Hub review

Kommentare: Brilliant. The system itself, I cannot fault. The customer service has also been excellent. Any question or queries I've had have been fully answered straight away.

The speed and ease of getting customers enrolled on the system.

There is very little I don't like about the system now that we are fully set up. There were always going to be small details that needed to be fixed to ensure the system is fully suited for our organisation. With instant help with these adjustments there was never any issues with this. I would recommend this system to anyone thinking of using this for a community hub / leisure center.

Jerry

The training makes the product very easy to set up and use.

The ease of setting up a customer and taking a payment when you are busy is great. Once set up it is very efficient

If you don't remember the process to set something up, it's is a challenge to figure it out. The system could be more intuitive.

Antwort von Jonas Software

Jerry: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant

Myles
Ice scheduler in Kanada
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: Love it. Use it daily and it helps keep our business organized.

Easy to use. Accurate and efficient . Always happy to send customers their invoices with ease.

I wish it was a little easier to separate the invoices.

letztes Jahr

Hey Myles, thank you for leaving a review! We are so glad to hear that you are able to keep your business organized through using EZFacility. Your feedback is appreciated and if you ever have any other suggestions for EZFacility please don't hesitate to contact us!

Kevin
Managing Member in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We use EZ Facility to manage schedules and POS.

Kommentare: It serves its purpose for us, but does need more work. We can process sales and schedule appointments, but there is more we'd like to do that the software is too cumbersome to accomplish those tasks.

POS has great features, and being able to search products is done well. Scheduling has many features and the options to book well in the future is really nice.

Reports need a "Custom" report feature. When it comes to POS, a report to show overall Cost of Goods sold by showing Sale Price AND Unit Cost of what was paid for the item would be great for bookkeeping. Sales tax reporting also needs better organization. Scheduling needs a lot of work to make it more user friendly. It's not easy to creat packages and apply the sale of various items. Doing things on the fly is too time consuming. Plus, the calendar needs work.

Charles
Controller in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Use of EZ facility

Scheduling, billing are easy to use and very beneficial for our facility. Scheduling is fantastic. Easy to use and easy to follow

Training is a little difficult for showing others how to use.

letztes Jahr

Hey Charles, thank you for taking some time to leave a review. It is awesome to hear your positive feedback, especially about our scheduling. Your comments on training will be noted, and if any other thoughts/suggestions come up, please reach out!

Anne
Program Director/Specail Event Coordinator in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I have been using EZ Facility for 5 1/2 years and have been happy with the software and upgrades.

Kommentare: Organizational skills, reports, easily accessed by Staff.

The simplicity of the software and the phone call or email away from assistance. Inserting Groups, rentals and revenue aspects are easily created.

I feel EZ Facility is set up for more a Personal Training as the primary concern. Our Facilities could benefit at concentrating more on membership base and groups. Please develop a one touch roster for all Groups not run out of EZ League. (Class Rosters)

Sergio
Gym owner in Bermuda

Gym review

Giving my clients a reminder about their sessions

Needs to remind clients when they have to pay again.

letztes Jahr

Hey Sergio! Thank you for taking some time to leave a review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We are glad to hear that you're able to easily remind your clients about sessions at your facility. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any more feedback you may have for us in the future!

Daniel
Sports Facilities Manager in UK
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

EZ Facility is a fantastic system, it is extremely diverse and user friendly.

Kommentare: We was able to engage more with our students via the app.

EZ Facility's best feature is there are no licences. It means we can have as many users operating the system at any one time. Also as it is web based system I can access the it anywhere which allows me to work at many locations.

To get payment from a membership when the customer is waiting at reception takes a while, due the the time required to fill in the information on the system before paying.

Antwort von Jonas Software

Daniel, thank you for sharing your feedback. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to provide a fantastic system to you and your business. If you have a question regarding taking payments from your clients, please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3 Thank you for your partnership. The EZFacility Team

Toby
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Professional staff, outstanding customer support, ease of use

EZ-Facility Software offers ROCK SOLID performance with almost no down time. In a 24 hour facility that is extremely valuable to our company. Customer support is second to none. Every time I call I get immediate resolution to any problem I'm having. That is a huge relief knowing that we not only have great software, but that we get the help we need when we need it.

Initial set-up can be tough for someone without a computer background. Online services for customers could be a little more polished. Mobile support for a tablet would be nice.

Janet
owner in USA

We transitioned to EZ Facility from ClubRunner. It has been a huge improvement

Emailing capabilities ranging from creation of templates, availability of a large template library, mass e-mailing or targeted emailing. The ability to create groups. The ability to customize a range of billing options.

There are some features that look like they would be helpful, but seem to be awkward to implement within our business structure.

William
President in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you're in the sports facility business, then EZFacility is a must have!

Kommentare: Ezfacility is the life blood of my sports business, just as important as capital itself, we do everything through Ezfacility. We use it daily and its just awesome to be honest.

Everything, we have all of our contact information on here, our schedule, our payments go through here, its everything to us.

No cons, other then without Ezfacility, we'd be non-existent for awhile.

Janis

The support is outstanding!!!

The software is very user friendly and the support is awesome. I learned in about a week. If there is an error the team is there to assist. Very friendly people.

No complaints with the software program. So easy and user friendly. It is a great program. No flaws noted.

Antwort von Jonas Software

Janis: Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience and kind words for our support team. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at support@ezfacility.com. Be Well. -Bryant