Über HARMONY Medical

Vollständig integrierte HIPAA-, ONC-kompatible Praxismanagementsoftware Planung, Portal, Versicherung UB04 und 1.500 sowie Patientenabrechnung.

Erfahre mehr über HARMONY Medical

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu HARMONY Medical

HARMONY Medical hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 25 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HARMONY Medical bereits verwendet?

Rebecca
Administrator in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, even better team

Kommentare: We were fortunate to have [sensitive content hidden] as our on-site trainers. They were both phenomenal at their jobs and we continue to get support from them on a regular basis. Overall we have enjoyed the system and look forward to continuing to learn more about the system and its many functions.

The best part of Harmony is the customer service that comes along with it. From the sales team, to the install and the continued support, everyone has been amazing. They are extremely responsive to questions, regardless of how many times I ask. They have been able to customize all of the features we have requested and have been able to walk us through the process to change from a third-party billing company to in-housing our own billing. They tailored each training to fit the individual needs of the trainee and have demonstrated extreme patience in dealing with our staff who are not computer savvy.

Because we were changing from a third-party billing company to utilizing the Harmony system for billing, we did have to make changes which slowed payments. This is something anyone who is changing services should be prepared for.

Sarah
CEO in USA

Solid Choice Without Additional Headaches

Kommentare: I've worked with and along side of Harmony (as I consider them a partner in my daily practice) since 2009. They dive in and support whenever needed and requested, otherwise it's a seamless easy partnership allowing for optimal use of time/effort/energy for administrators, staff and providers to focus on the clients we are all honored to serve. The [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has a genuine strong business mind yet his heart and purpose in his leadership role (dedicated to helping the clinics and clients they serve) shows his golden irreplaceable heart that has a purpose that allows any business to have the possibility of high clinical quality of care with ethic and honor behind the scenes.

Harmony allows us to bill effectively and efficiently. Their support members are knowledgeable and longterm employees whom not only know the product like the back of their hand, they are dedicated to assist to use it in a customized manner to each practice. The practice management system is easy to use and understand, as well as a tool we use to keep us all organized and on top of it all without the cumbersome time wasting alternatives.

The Patient porthole is not appropriate for mental health, so the constant workarounds re: such has been frustrating but definitely manageable and the Harmony team has encouraged us and works with us with any augmented system/policy/practice we have decided up best for our specifications.

MARINA
Administrator in USA
Medizinische Praxis

Comprehensive Data Platform

helps me keep patient information in one place that I can rely on when counterparts are absent from the office.

interface design/function is antiquated. THe buttons and interface resemble a very old computer software platform making this feel less efficient in it's process

Megan
executive director for Sunburst in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

review from a community based mental health center

Kommentare: I feel that our clinic has grown with this EHR as they have grown, having worked with a variety of EHRs I find this system to be fairly easy to use with their access to leadership and willing to modify their product stellar and something I have not experienced with other EHR systems

editing templates as compliance standards change has been a critical issue and something that is quickly and well accommodated for with this system. We have always been able to trouble-shoot and connect with Harmony staff to remedy issues quickly. We are impressed with the provider type diversity Harmony offers as it is equipped for a wide variety of provider types for if/when we chose to diversify our practice

The software is lacking some of the features present in the larger EHR networks--in this we feel that Harmony is always available to improve their system and their leadership team is always available, something we would not have with a larger EHR, in addition the cost is manageable whereas a larger system would be more expensive

kathy
Billing Manager in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

What Do You Value Long Term?

Kommentare: What do you value in the long term? Do you value a company that has mutual respect and want to partner with you for your success? Harmony Medical has become to Cedar Creek Integrated Health a partner. They know our client base and understand our business. We call them morning, night, and weekends--A PERSON who knows our names answers. Our company has chosen that what we value is not only the product but the PEOPLE who represent the company. You won't find better customer service anywhere.

Customization-- Whenever we needed a change to a template, a report, a modifier added, a location code added to identify a specific code from another location with the same code--no problem.

I truthfully can't identify one thing that I don't like. Whenever we have had a problem --Harmony has been more then willing to work with us to find a solution.

Casey
Billing Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Harmony

The software is easy to learn and use. Harmony was able to customize the software to our needs.

Not really a con, but it would be helpful if Harmony was able to interface with other EMR's.

Bonnie
RN in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not quite in the 21st century, but Harmony is easy to use by all in our office.

Kommentare: Our customer and technical support has been wonderful. Our tech support person, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], is very knowledgeable and helpful. He can either fix the problem, or directs you to someone else who can.

The ease of scheduling a patient, and following the patient throughout their visit.

Office staff says our 2 programs don't interact with each other. A change made in our EHR, should automatically populate in Harmony, but it doesn't.

Laura
Clinic Admnistrator in USA

We have had a fantastic experience with the Harmony team and Software.

The Harmony Medical Practice Management system is efficient for scheduling and billing, and the support staff at Harmony are very helpful whenever questions arise. The SOAPware documentation system is easy to learn and is simplistic for our mental health outpatient practice.

The biggest issues are when the system goes down and is not available, but the Harmony support staff are always available and address these issues right away.

Angel
medical assistant in USA

Harmony EHR

The software is very easy to use and navigate.

The software is constantly asking for a verification code when logging on from different computers. It also takes awhile for some of the features to load.

Ruth
Officer Manager in USA

Been a customer for 10+ years.

The support staff is very accommodating and respond when called. Harmony tries to tailor software to suit your needs.

The cost of software rises every year. However, Harmony tries to work with you to keep costs down.

Mary
Office Manager in USA

Easiest system I have ever worked with. IT is available 24/7.

Kommentare: Time efficiency

Very user friendly and easy to navigate through the appointment book, posting charges and payments, I love the alert program. Has benefited much with repeat customers who have been sent to collection.

Inability to post 2 payments in 1 transaction. Inability to block a provider's schedule a week at a time. Can only block a day at a time.

Tara
Lead Administrative Assistant in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User Friendly and Functional!

Kommentare: Harmony Medical is always available and willing to help with whatever I need! I so appreciate it when I can call and have someone able to help me right then with anything that comes up. Their customer service is top notch.

I love that any information I need to look up is right at my fingertips. It is very user friendly.

I feel that some of the reports don't show exactly the information I need to see, but Harmony is great about helping find the correct report or customizing reports for what is needed.

Julie
Chief Executive Officer in USA

Julie Fleck's review

Kommentare: Very positive, have worked with them for many years, they are a solid team with support and training available

Ease of use, customer service is excellent, response time to concerns is quick - within hours

lack of synchronicity between EHR and PM

Adam
Nurse in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Advanced and easy-to-use

Harmony e/Notes is for the troubled hospital staff member who wants a better way to secure electronic medical records. It's easy, fast, and reliable. Plus it offers a plethora of other great features to streamline the process: -Instant Referral Letters -Electronic Prescription Writing -Digital Interfaces with Labs, Hospitals, and Pharmacies -Anatomical Images within your Notes -Instant Off-Site Access -Error Detection to Improve Patient Care and Safety -Hosting on ASP or Client-based Servers -HIPAA and HL-7 Compliance

The software sometimes freezes or glitches mid-task and still carries some bugs, but I expect future updates to correct this.

Cathy
Medical director in USA

Pain practice EHR and Practice Management

Kommentare: Excellent company

Easy customizable software , excellent VERY prompt customer /tech service

The scheduling although easy to use if difficult to see

Santiago
ingenieria sistemas in Kolumbien
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Having harmony with HARMONY Medical

Kommentare: Es un excelente software es eficaz y su servicio al cliente es muy destacable.

Es un programa muy bueno pues la eficacia que tiene para la facturación y la rapidez es asombrosa no solo por el software si no también porque el soporte técnico es rápido y eficiente y de verdad conocen el producto que ofrecen.

Seria mejor si tuviera mas funciones debido a que unas veces le faltan algunas que si implementan otros muy reconocidos softwares.

Hari Prasad
IT Executive in Indien
Medizinische Praxis, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Harmony Really good software

Kommentare: I recommend this software. As I did my practical mentioned earlier and you will learn faster your way around

The user is very practical and very simple to use it for the first time. It does a lot more than appointments to keep patients 'capitals and enter the payment from the insurance paid for patients' responsibility. I did not take much time to get acquainted with the software and navigate through it

My wish is that the system certain record details such as when you enter payment it may give you the option of writing to all dates of the services of an insurance company, which is a taker rather than to enter one by one, while It is possible

BLANCA
Billing Associate in

Medical Records w/ Harmony

Kommentare: I must say that as a first-time user this is very practical to use and quite simple. It does a lot from making appointments to keeping the patients' vitals and entering payments from what the insurance paid out to the patients' responsibility etc.. It didn't take me too long to get acquainted with the software and navigate through it.

It seems like it's an all in one software. Really good software

I wish there were ways to have the system record certain details such as when entering payments it can give you the option to write for all dates of services the same insurance company rather than entering one by one, which can be time-consuming.

Jane
Operations Director in

Strong Sales Pitch. Weak Service Delivery

Kommentare: The software is a combination of Practice Management and Clinical Charts -- two separate programs, with unilateral communication between then (from PM to EMR). The charts made to look like a paper chart would, which some staff appreciate, but the functionality is limited.

pretty layout

no reporting capabilities. Unable to create a requisition form from EMR.

Ken
Clinical pharmacist in
, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Good software but could be faster

Kommentare: Harmony is a good software to use for medical practice and in hospitals but it freezes up a lot when you are trying to multitask or work fast. It does have some glitches but I think that update should fix that. I found it really easy to send E-RXs and make soap notes. I have used Epic before and it was as good as this one but it did not freeze as much as this one.

Tori
front desk in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

harmony

LOVE this. honestly the less amount of customization needed when entering notes, the better and more detailed the notes are without even noticing it. work smarter, not harder!

nothing i did not like. i can change everything how i want

Linda
Practice Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Exceptional implementation and support.

Kommentare: Simplified practice management; a/r; claims management They really are very customer oriented and I couldn't be happier with our decision. We just renewed...early!

Flexibility: we are a multi specialty practice and were having difficulty finding one application that could do it all. Harmony was the only one!

Felicia
Credentialing Coordinator in
Medizinische Praxis, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Useful product

Kommentare: The integrated software is very functional. I like the fact that it can be customized applications that company needs.

The CPT and ICD codes will automatically generate.

There are a few glitches, such as but I'm sure they can be corrected.

Nihar
Analyst in
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Medical Paperwork Harmonized

Kommentare: Medical planning was made very easy with easy tools and great functionality.

Easy to access medical records.

Graphing capabilities could be improved.

Colleen
Consultant in

Quality product

Kommentare: This product scores well regarding ease of use for actual clinicians.

The technology is designed for adults in the field.