Filtern nach:

4,2 /5
    4,3 /5

Über Dokeos

Effektives LMS für wachstumsstarke Unternehmen, die ein Evaluierungs- und Lernmanagement-Tool benötigen, das ihre speziellen Branchenanforderungen erfüllt.

Erfahre mehr über Dokeos

Julien P.
  • Bewertet am 5.1.2015

"Great LMS"

Kommentare: Dokeos is definitively one of the best LMS on the market. The belgian team is great with us.

von Dokeos an 5.1.2015

Thanks! Always happy to help

• Bewertet am 5.1.2015
Yesenia vidalina mat B.
Profesora
  • Bewertet am 23.6.2018

"The virtual teaching environment I love, allows you to manage the communication between the particip"

Kommentare: It has allowed me to be productive in my work as a teacher, it encourages me to be up-to-date and to introduce young people to virtuality

Vorteile: That I can manage the class freely and efficiently, I can share videos, documents, presentations and even more, conduct distance assessments, with quality parameters

Nachteile: I need to be connected, in these moments in Venezuela the connectivity is very small which directly affects the effectiveness of the virtual environment, directly its access and response by the students

• Bewertet am 23.6.2018
José miguel V.
Adjunct Professor
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.10.2020

"One of the old LMS but still in shape"

Kommentare: I use the Community Edition because as the official LMS of my University for more than 15 years. I used it while I was still a student, and later as a teacher. From the student perspective, I don´t have a comparison, because was the only tool available at that time. Now as a teacher, I can say Dokeos gets the job done, but many things can be improved (and already be improved in recent years). My big problem with Dokeos was the user interface, for sure you will need to download a new one from one of the many webs you can found out there with templates for this tool, but the backbones will be still there, and they are not good for this times.

Vorteile: I love the plugin list included by default and the great community behind the development of the Community Edition.
When you have a problem, just go to the forum, search first and ask if you require, for sure you gonna have an answer.

Nachteile: With Dokeos the problem at first light is the same than with other old LMS like Moodle. Their user interface and backend is still like the old days. Just a few tweaks in some parts, but if you use Dokeos in 2010 and now, is almost the same interface with new features and addons.

Siddharth A.
Developer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"A Triumphant LMS"

Vorteile: Dokeos has been around since more than 10 years if I'm not wrong, and consistently provided a great user experience compared to other LMS platforms such as Moodle.

Nachteile: At the time where I discovered/used Dokeos, I found it incomparable to anything else out there. Was simply a breeze to install, use and deploy for enterprise at almost no cost.

Ramon B.
Professor
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2018

"It is a free software platform to teach distance learning"

Kommentare: It has helped me to maintain communication with my students and content publications in my subject is a complex communications channel with my students and colleagues.

Vorteile: It is a platform that can be used as Content Management and has various tools such as chats, forums among others ...

Nachteile: so far I do not find anything that I do not like or that is not functional, I think it is a platform for online teaching complete

• Bewertet am 23.5.2018