Über HotSchedules

Verwandle deinen Planungsprozess mit dem branchenweit am weitesten verbreiteten Prognose-, Planungs- und Kommunikationstool.

Erfahre mehr über HotSchedules

Like that customer service is quick to answer any questions.

When you text a contact, they have no idea who you are unless you tell them.

Bewertungen zu HotSchedules

HotSchedules hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 452 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HotSchedules bereits verwendet?

SEAN
SEAN
Marketing Assistant
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for scheduling staff in the restaurant industry

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Eldridge
Eldridge
Operations Director in USA
Essen & Trinken, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Your Schedule On The Go!

Kommentare: Wonderful! I can easily access using the app from my phone a comprehensive view of todays roster and more! Helping me as a director plan a shift before I even get to work. Especially important to plan in my business because surprises arise frequently and daily. I can also easily request time off needed through the app, call, text, or even email my staff if needed to. Hot Schedules saves me and my company time, money, and helps our business to stay productive!

I really enjoy the convenience of being able to view your work schedule remotely and anywhere for that matter! Set up an email or a Gmail account and it's delivered right to your inbox! Gone are the days of having to call your employer or having to drive to your place of employment to view it on paper. "Your" time is valuable and let's be honest, none of us want to go to work on our days off for any reason!

I really and truthfully speaking have nothing negative to include with Hot Schedules. It's been a great software addition to our store and team! If someone did tell me that I had to pick out one feature that I don't care for, I guess it'd be the "How was your shift?" feature that pops up when logging on. That said, it's such a minor dislike and isn't really worth mentioning.

Sanford
F&B Personnel, Rental & Repair Technician in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Hot Schedules, Cool Features

Kommentare: Having used several digital time keeping applications I can say that HotSchedules is at the forefront of modern employer/employee workplace record keeping, communicating and problem solving. I have nothing to report aside from the intuitive and positive experience of using HotSchedules.

The PC design and Cellular App function perfectly together with real time updates and changes made to one instantly reflects on the other. Understanding and navigating HotSchedules easy on the eyes layout and page designs couldn't be better, though I'm sure they will continue to improve even the smallest details to a more perfect version. Reviewing current, real time updated scheduling information may be the core of this program, but the ability to send and receive messages detailing important changes, requests, responses between workplace colleagues is fantastic.

In my personal and professional experience with HotSchedules I have little to report as negative. Being employed in the mountains at a ski resort the only drawbacks were not directly related to the HotSchedules program itself. From time to time our frail internet connection could be compromised or overloaded by guest's access and use resulting in lat notification of implementation of system updates. Once again, in my experience, this was a result more so of an overworked or disconnected internet, not the HotSchedules program itself.

Darla
Owner, Operating Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

hotschedules review

Kommentare: It's got so many options - none exactly what I need - that it is almost too cumbersome. I would like more flexibility to create template shifts and place them on days as needed, with it being ok that some days there are blank shifts left over. Rather than now, when if I make a template and want a day to be scheduled lightly, it tells the staff there's a house shift open. The template feature is practically more work than just starting from scratch each week. I hate entering the times of a shift and having it immediately autocorrect to the last half hour. For example if I want a shift to start at 1:30PM and end at 10:30PM, I have to type 1:30, click off and it will change it to 1:00, click back on to get to 1:30, and repeat to get the end time to read 10:30 instead of 10, then repeat to get PM instead of AM. I'd also like to not have to redo the schedule report generator so that it's easier to read every week, for the printed schedule we keep in the shop. All those outlines, yikes! What I do like is the messaging/staff communication parts. Requests off are clear and easy, same with shift swapping. I like being able to create blackout days for no requests off, and I like that I can easily see who wants off when and when the RO was made.

Requests off, availability, blackout dates, staff communication sections. The app works great for everyone.

No ease of use when making the schedule - autocorrecting number entries constantly, schedule templates aren't what I need, schedule report is difficult to read.

Antwort von Fourth

Hi Darla! Thank you for reaching out and providing feedback for us. We're sorry you're having a hard time navigating the scheduling templates. These articles may be of use to you in better explaining the process of scheduling using custom and blank templates and auto-scheduling! https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/articles/215565977-HS-How-to-Use-the-Autoscheduler https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/articles/218955327-HS-New-Scheduler-Generating-Templates- https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/articles/222579107-HS-Templates-and-the-New-Scheduler If you are still having issues, please contact customer care for assistance! https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/articles/222476127-Contact-Us-Customer-Care-Support-

Sean
RMD in USA

Useful and practical

The customizable job titles and departments make it flexible and easy to schedule all areas of the business.

It can be slow to load. This can be problematic in a fast paced business.

Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Great tool to schedule your employees

Kommentare: Using for 7 years and if they would not keep changing the format I could say I love it. Anyhow it is great app for managers, easy quick access to employees list, phone numbers, emails and etc.

I'm doing schedules for my employees weekly and this app has few great features. Coping, modifying and automatically feeling schedules are only few of them.

Constantly changing the format. Right after I'm used to one they changing it again.

Jack
HR & Operations Manager in UK
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Powerful

Kommentare: I miss using it in many respects, it feels very HR orientated which I enjoyed - I don't miss the slow and clunky loading and saving of data though.

A lot of really useful templates in terms of recording personnel records, plus a lot of really powerful automation ie. sick pay and holiday calculation - employee checklists etc - The payroll integration was excellent also.

unfortunately we found it to be very slow and glitchy, often having to refresh the webpage, or being unable to load properly.

Katelyn
Phone Counselor in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hot schedule for the win

Kommentare: HotSchedule has changed my life, from picking up shifts, switching around schedules, automatically picking up more hours during the weeks I needed it... It has made getting in contact with co-workers, management etc so easy as well. I really am grateful for a product such as this.

I loved being able to easily pull up my schedule from anywhere possible via mobile access. Having my work schedule accessible from anywhere while I am on the go makes my life very convenient not only that but being able to easily reschedule or move my schedule around with others makes this product top tier.

There wasn't anything I disliked about HotSchedule, there is just one feature I didn't really use was time clock. Only reason being was my company used an alternative method of clocking in.

Restaurants, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software, highly recommend it

It is very easy to navigate for both users and administrators, Not only you can access schedules but also you can swap, request time off and also sent personal messages between users.

none. Completely love app and nave nothing negative to say

Hunter

HotSchedules Review

Kommentare: Management side is great, user experience is fine, just maybe pass on the cost of the app to the employers.

As far as the management side, HotSchedules is pretty slick. Easy to use and navigate.

The main issue I have with HotSchedules is requiring staff to pay to purchase the app on their individual phones. It makes it seem like the company is penny pinching.

Bankwesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for restaurants!

Kommentare: Overall it was a great way to keep track of schedules while working in a restaurant!

Love that you can log in, pick up or release a shift from your phone. You can keep track your schedule, request to work, request off with ease!

If you want the mobile app, it costs $2.99 to download. It's not the end of the world, but if my employer is already paying for the system, I don't like that I had to pay for the app.

Carisa
General Manager/ Partner in USA
Restaurants, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

General Manager and partner

Kommentare: It is very difficult to get responses from customer support. It will take a day and up to 3 to hear anything back and that is in several different support groups. Also, the fact that you get shuffled from one type of support to another is quite frustrating. When you start you have 1 person that owns the majority of the experience.She was great! But once you get passed on to customer support it feels like you are lost. I also have an issue with the scheduling functionality. It is impossible to view an entire day of a schedule either in the schedule or the template. There used to be a button at the top of the schedule that allowed you to see the entire day, who was scheduled in each station, all at a glance. The new functionality makes it incredibly difficult to manage the level of staff on a shift.

The logbook feature, the advanced floor maps (which are an additional cost..), and the messaging feature.

Again the scheduling software is not very user friendly. Clearly there were some adjustments made that helped with writing a schedule, but not being able to view it as easily is frustrating.

Antwort von Fourth

Hey Carisa! Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the frustration you've been experiencing with our product and customer support services. Here is an article to an overview of the new scheduler that might be helpful. https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/articles/218408118-HS-New-Scheduler-Overview Please reach out if you are continuing to experience difficulty with the software.

Darius
Onboarding Manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The Best App In Its Category

Kommentare: I enjoy using Hotschedules, its very beneficial especially to businesses with with more than a couple employees.

Hotschedules is simple, I simply log onto the app and view what I need to look at! For me this is all I need. A great majority of apps will make you jump through irritating loops just to see a schedule or request time off Hotschedules doesn't. Please, if you are a manager who does any type of scheduling for a small or big business. I recommend Hotschedules you will not be disappointed!

Sense I've been using Ho schedules my only complaint has is being signed out randomly. I think that is due too having an apple iPhone. I'm not sure if android or other devices have the same issues.

diandra
server in USA
Restaurants, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great scheduling ap

Kommentare: One of the best scheduling websites I've ever seen or used.

As a user, I love how easy this product is. You can view your schedule, see who else is working, and swap and release shifts without an issue. It has an easy to use web browser, and mobile ap (although you do pay for it) so you can use hotschedules whichever way you prefer. It also has a great messaging system which allows you to message entire groups of people at once (management, kitchen, servers). It also tells you how many people are ahead of you on a wait list for a shift you picked up. The autopick up function is excellent as well for when you need to get a shift and non are available.

I am not a fan of the most recent update. Prior, you would be able to "see all schedule" and see the entire week, alphabetically, where everyone was working etc. Now however, you can't see the weekly schedule at once and you need to click day by day. This can be challenging when trying to swap shifts with other staff, or see others schedules.

Joseph
Operating Partner/ owner in USA

One of the owners for Sedona Taphouse

Kommentare: I liked the old version better where you could click the roster button while writing a schedule and see a snap shot of that day. Everyone I know can not figure out why you got rid of that. Also I have been asking for years that you make it where we can set a max amount of request per day. Like 3 request off on monday, 4 on tuesday, 2 on sunday etc... so if I could allow 2 request off on sunday. When the 3rd person went to request off it would give them a pop up that would need to be approved by a manager.

Reporting and ease to swap shift

No way to set request off parameters by the day. Schedule writing is harder with the new version

Antwort von Fourth

Joseph, Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us with feedback, we really appreciate it! We apologize for the less than exceptional ease of use with our new interface. We value any and all feedback to better improve our products-we have a community request page where you can submit your thoughts and insights directly to our Customer Support team. Thanks for being a part of our community! https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200388757-Feature-Requests

Jeffrey
Service Manager in USA

Good product

Kommentare: no issues.

We used this for scheduling for a 6-story, 24hr restaurant/bar concept 1 block off of the main tourist area of downtown Nashville. It worked well in pretty much all areas of concern.

We did not run into any issues of note with this software.

Nikki
Human Resource Director in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Hot-or-not Schedules?

Kommentare: I really wish the messaging and roster function worked better, then I would definitely enjoy the app more.

I like the copy function when scheduling. You can cut or copy a shift and paste it in another day. I also enjoy the creation of House Shifts to help meet projected labor needed. There are some cool reporting functions and the Broadcast feature is great for company-wide announcements.

Our whole team has had issues with the messaging part of HotSchedules. The messages are easy to missed. Since HotSchedules can put out so many notifications - messages get lost in the jumble.

Ashley
Server in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Necessary for every shift based job

Kommentare: I find hotschedules completely essential to my job and I would probably try to implement it anywhere I worked.

I love hotschedules. I'd be lost without it. I use it daily. It's easy to see my schedule. I have an organized and easy way to find my coworkers contact info and can easily message them all at once. I can email my managers and change my availability. I can get my shift covered quickly and easily with proof in email that it was covered. I love it. I wouldn't know what to do if i worked somewhere that didn't use it.

I wish when changing your availability you could copy what you already have set and make a change instead of having to redo the whole thing.

James
Owner Operator in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple enough to use for great scheduling

Kommentare: I love to use Hotschedules to make up the schedule a few weeks in advance it’s very easy to check and see who needs what days off and fairly easy to go online and switch shifts with someone that even notifies the manager and they must approve
This software is super easy to set up and use and I would recommend this to anyone looking for help with scheduling

First let me start off by saying I have used hotschedules now for years I first started off using it when I worked in restaurants as a server. It was the only way you could know when you work and request time off. Now that I have my own buisness I still use Hotschedules because of how much I like it. It’s super easy to log on from anywhere and check the schedule adjust the schedule look at upcoming shifts as well as pull up who wants when off for when your making the schedule

The thing I liked least about Hotschedules is the fact that most the time to download the app on your phone there is a fee and you can’t download the app without paying it.

Connor
General Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HotSchedules does a great job at presenting all your scheduling/reporting data at a quick glance.

A couple things that I really enjoy about HotSchedules is the reporting and future forecasting functions. You can also teach HotSchedules how to auto-schedule based off of those patterns from previously scheduled weeks. It is pretty user-friendly and when you launch for the first time - you have plenty of help. They give you a contact to assist you and provide plenty of step-by-step tutorials for all of the included functions of the software. They also give you styling options for how you would like to view and edit the schedules. The reporting data is quickly accessible and can be pulled from a large range of dates (this helps with payroll verification).

HotSchedules, at times, can be a little buggy. There have been instances where I have completed a full schedule and upon saving my data, it would revert to the previous schedule before the changes had been added. This can be a tad frustrating when trying to crank out schedules quickly.

justine
General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

everything in one place

Kommentare: i like that i can easily access the schedules and requests off in one place. I am not a fan that they took away the option to easily see what date someone made the request though. that was a feature i used often.

easy to use, keeps your organized, accessible from anywhere

the new scheduler takes longer to enter, and they took away the option to hover over a request off and see the reason and date requested. please bring back!

Antwort von Fourth

Justine, Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we really appreciate it! We value any and all feedback to influence the updates we make to our product in the future. We have a community request forum where you can voice your thoughts to our Customer Support team! https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200388757-Feature-Requests

Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very convenient

Kommentare: I really like HotSchedules because it’s so convenient. The program is fairly easy to use but could use improvements like more schedule layout options.

HotSchedules is very convenient to use for the business and employees. I love that I can message everyone as a group, a specific job title, or individuals. I love that the employees can view their schedule in real time from anywhere.

HotSchedules is time consuming to use. The functionality of the scheduling area could be improved to save time. When it comes to syncing employees with our Micros system it takes too much time and has gotten “hung up” multiple times. Customer service gives great direction but takes too long to get an answer. The layout of the roster is hard to read and offering different layout options would be a huge improvement.

Lisa
Manager in USA
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy, a word usually not used in the Restaurant Biz.

Kommentare: I have been using Hot Schedules for several years now, and I have to say it always pleases! In the service industry, the word "easy" is not usually thrown around. As a FOH manager, and a former FOH staff member Hot Schedules has always been super easy to use and super helpful! Also, implementing it into the restaurant was quick, easy, and the most affordable. The Hot Schedules team is always around to provide great customer service as well! If you are in the market for a new scheduling, labor tracking, (among many other things) service. I would for sure go with Hot Schedules!

Antwort von Fourth

Lisa, Thank you so much for the great review! We love to serve those who serve and are happy to help your business run more efficiently. Thank you for being a part of our community. Happy Scheduling!

Mike

Great service

Kommentare: Hot Schedules has been a great tool for our managers and staff. It's easy to use, customer service has been great to deal with.

We like to reports it's nice to get a good picture of our overhead.

The latest updates to building a schedule are a bit confusing.

Antwort von Fourth

Mike, We know you're very busy, so thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us feedback. We love to serve those who serve and are happy to help your business run more efficiently. If you have any specific suggestions for product enhancements, please do not hesitate to voice your thoughts on our community forum page! https://help.hotschedules.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200388757-Feature-Requests Happy Scheduling!

Hot for HotSchedules

Kommentare: I love HotSchedules as a server, this app is a dream. I am able to see how many people are scheduled ahead of work, who I'm working with, what section or what my in and out times are and have a clear idea of my responsibilities going into work. I am also able to negotiate shift swaps and adjusting my schedule within the app with coworkers that makes it easy to find coverage or pick up some extra work!

HotSchedules is a user friendly interface that makes scheduling, adjusting schedules, swapping shifts, or viewing staff rosters, sending messages with coworkers incredibly accessible and easy to use.

No cons, this app is a dream for people with a dynamic and hectic schedule and good management running the app for their staff.

Antwort von Fourth

Thank you for the great review - we really appreciate it.

Heather
Server in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

User Friendliness

Kommentare: The manager cant change the schedual, not tell you then say its always been this way. Love that!!

Its super easy to get new schedules and the managers know we have seen them. Also we can trade, drop and pick up shifts as needed. Overtime is already tracked so accepting a new shift is fine as long as the dining room is covered. I like that I can see my paycheck too great way to budget.

The app is 2.99 ok not a lot but without tje team app why should staff pay for an app the company is already paying for?