Über Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Erfahre mehr über Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Kaspersky Endpoint Security bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Fiona W.
Fiona W.
Independent Distributor in Südafrika
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

The Easiest Antivirus Software I've Ever Used

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Since my IT Guy suggested to me to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security, I have not looked back. The amount of security you get from this software definitely outweighs the cost. It is reliable and has worked very well for me to date.

I have been using Kaspersky since 2010 and I would never think of changing to anything else. Because I work online so much, I have a real peace of mind that I will not get attacked by any virus or malware. It works quietly in the background, scanning for any potential threats while not disturbing me with what I am doing, and if any threats are found, it shuts it down immediately. When I connect a USB or any portable device into my laptop, it quietly scans for any threats in the background. I find it very easy to renew the license every year. It's quick and simple.

Apart from it requiring a sizeable chunk of disk space, I have no issues with it.

Giovanni P.
Giovanni P.
Analyst Programmer in Panama
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best antivirus you can find

Kommentare: It is a very useful antivirus and during the time I used it, it perfectly protected my computers and its cost was always within what I was willing to pay.

It is a great antivirus that is compatible with almost any device, it has a very updated virus and malware database, just connecting an infected device or entering a dangerous website alerts us and blocks the threat before it can infect the machine. Its licensing cost is very affordable and one of the most competitive on the market.

One of the problems of this software is when it is running it consumes more than 30% of the resources of a machine, this if your machine is not very powerful leaves you with limited resources to work.

Oushana vajirapani P.
Head Of IT in Dominikanische Republik
Bekleidung & Mode, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kaspersky Endpoint made life easy

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: for past 3 years this product doing a vital roll in my network with 200+ users and keeping the things secure and getting the updates automatically.

This product is lightweight and have the ability of controlling a big domain network with the simple single host. there is no need to buy additional high end server as a antivirus server. this application can be easily managed by a normal PC. and even its not using lot of user PC recourses and not a memory hungry application. it saliently keep the things going smoothly and keeping the network secure. The web protection and device access control is really capable of keeping the things as the IT need.

didn't see any drawback in this application. i am using this for last 3 years for my network and never got any bad comment or any complaint about Kaspersky.

Pedro P.
Pedro P.
Asistente in Ecuador
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Security

Kommentare: The biggest problem of this years are the privacy problem and kaspersky can solve this problem with the camara protection and others features that make a great antivirus to help with your security

It have a great platform with so many features that right now talking about security are so important to take note, like the camara protection and block intruders is a very useful to keep safe your pc

The waste of the memory ram it take a lot , the time of the complete analysis of your pc take a lot of time so if you have a pc with poor resourse maybe it would be a problem

Siyabonga S.
freelancer in Südafrika
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

a computer antivirus

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: This software I highly recommend it since I use two and laptops for the business since I do a lot of work online with it's security function you feel secured against online attacks so I high recommend this software.

It's latest antivirus software is very good in protection against all powerful viruses that may crash the laptop or desktop .the network security is also good by protecting you online against hackers who install Trojan viruses and other malware viruses from phishing your information online

When you buy this software it lasts for 12 months and you have to buy another latest version of the software even though it's expensive to buy another new software it's a must for computer protection

Thayller T.
Accountant in Brasilien
Buchhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kaspersky Review

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall, Kaspersky is one of the best virus protectors I have ever used. It is a bit more expensive than some competing software, but I believe it has a superior protection system.

We use this software in the company as a protection system for our entire accounting network. Besides being an excellent virus protector, Kaspersky has an intelligent system for recognizing dangerous sites and blocking suspicious files, which makes our entire accounting network safe, protecting us from viruses and data leaks from our clients.

Since Kaspersky is security software, it blocks some types of sites that you need to browse. For example, in our accounting company we need to access some Federal Government sites and it blocks them. However, the mechanism for releasing these sites is a bit confusing, I think Kaspersky could make it easier to handle the software in this regard.

Emily A.
N/A in USA
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Always Keeping My Computer Safe!

Never had any issues with this software! It was always quick to notify me if there was something on my computer that needed immediate attention.

Like any and all antivirus software, I wish it took less time to set up and install - there is a lot of watching and waiting involved as filed are inspected and scanned, especially for an older computer.

Hadjer B.
P.hd student/Graphic designer in Algerien
Design, Selbstständig

My actual antivirus software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I've been using this software for so long. Kaspersky should think about improving the software instead of focusing on the interface, which is pretty good I would say but there are a lot of improvements to be made.

Two reasons that have always held my attention to use this software: - The high level of protection & -The low price (it's available in my country so I pay around 20$/year).

The point that has always bothered me about this software "and which has not been resolved till today" is the fact that it slows down my laptop, especially when I'm running two or three other software at the same time.

Asli A.
Doctor in Türkei
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Traditional Anti Virus Tool

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I would keep using Kaspersky if the price is more competitive.

Kaspersky works stable and keeps you up to date against trojans.

Annual price is too high for home users.

Orlando O.
IT Technician in Südafrika

Essential Malware and Virus Cleaner

4 letzten Monat Neu

You can run a full PC scan or customized scan for malware and antivirus, once detected it gives you an option to clean or permanently remove the file infected. It is important to have this product for your PC, just make sure it is updated and a premium version for full benefits.

It uses a lot of CPU resources, I guess I'll have to upgrade my PC anyways.

Thomas C.
Director in Hongkong

Great software, good protection, light on the PC. A bit too many warnings.

Kommentare: I still think it's the best choice out of other similar products. It has done a great job and balance on the software.

Performance was great, and does not eat up CPU or memory on my computer. Lots of ways to configure which to enable and which to disable. I can even disable marketing features, that prompt me to upgrade etc.

Making every change requires some sort of administrative prompt. And with this prompt, if I'm remoting in using TeamViewer, I get stuck and cannot further operating my computer until I physically operating my computer. Also, sometimes it gets quite annoying when I try to open a trusted website, and it prompts some sort of warning for me. And even if I add it to exclusion, it will still prompt me next time. A bug I guess? Recently, it even prompts me for new WiFi hotspots, which is even more annoying. I can see it was trying to protect me, but it's a bit too much I feel.

Alain jove R.
Freelancer in Philippinen
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Endpoint Security you need

Kommentare: Overall, using Kaspersky allows me to work online knowing that my device is protected and monitored properly. Although I've experienced a few false positives but it is just a minor thing compared to the overall performance of this anti virus products.

Although it may sound like overkill using this product in tandem with Kaspersky Password Manager, it has different functionalities that you might want to take a closer look. The latter is intended for passwords to be locked safely in place and this one is for the big chunk of managing networks, internet activity, email intrusions, and more. I like this a lot because as I have a lot of internet activity and I don't want some spyware taking a peek at it, or some ransomware asking me to upgrade and presents me a list of 'issues' in my computer that I need updating. With Kaspersky, I didn't get any messages for RAM upgrade, or for purportedly 'registry issues'. I was also able to avoid sudden pop ups from my supposed internet provider telling me that I was a lucky subscriber chosen to qualify for a mobile phone reward, which was very annoying but was also convincing as it shows a seemingly legit message. In addition, I don't need any browser extension to block unwanted websites because the product takes care of that. Network wise, it monitors it properly and efficiently, as well as keeping it safe from potential virus downloads and dangerous email attachments. It's great also with sandbox setup, and works silently in the background when playing online games.

Installing new software can be a bit tricky as sometimes it tags certain components as potential threats especially from compressed files like zip and rar, although I haven't experienced it in .7-zip formats. What I do if I'm confident that the software isn't a threat is go offline and disable it so that my installation runs smoothly, because even though it won't detect any threats for some reason it just slows down the installation process. It is also strict with its default heuristic settings that you need to adjust it a bit. I also noticed it is very high in RAM usage and don't suggest installing it on older PCs.

ICT Governance Manager in Italien

Complete End point antivirus anti malware and more

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We manage 350 endpoints with several configurations and interactions with software
Only one resource dedicate 1h a day in administration an control
I think it's a really good solution, costs can be reduced Considering the few time necessary on management

Kes has a complete centralized dashbord in order to manage the endpoint with different configuration created by templates and integrate to AD The suite can also encrypt, block USB and external driver, firewall and more. It's really a complete and fully managed solution all on primise

Price isn't so affordable on few numbers, starting from 100 user must be the breakeven

Ihab M.
IT Infrastructure Head in Ägypten
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kaspersky for Enterprise 2000+ endpoints

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Personally i was using Kaspersky Antivirus since 2006, it always protected my computers from viruses/Trojans when other AV software failed. one of the best decisions i took is to deploy Kaspersky products in our University's computers. for more than 12 years me and my team have continuously experienced their developments, new features and improvements.

I personally consider Kaspersky Endpoint security as a market leader, i evaluated different products but none of them was even close. one of the things i like about Kaspersky is their AV signatures. they release an update almost every hour , their labs are so dedicated and they really know what they are doing. Also there new KSN network is amazing, it helps a lot on discovering zero day attacks. i am lucky to say that the latest Ransomware attacks couldn't reach out computers thanks to their intelligent scanning and continuous updates. If you want to secure a large environment with thousands of desktops, you must try Kaspersky.

One issue that i don't like about most modern Antivirus software especially Kaspersky is that they consume a lot of memory and computer resources. most of our users with old/legacy desktops had encountered slow performance. however, if you are using new hardware like Intel i7 or i9 and at least 8GB memory you should be okay.

Rashid A.
IT Specialist in Usbekistan

Workstation security with additional admin features

Kommentare: KES used by my organization many years, because it is cost effective, known how to set up by admins and never missed viruses.

This advanced security software - Kaspersky Endpoint Security, developed for workstation has many advantages: Centralized deployment from AD politics, remoteregistry, local installing, E-mail delivery of pre-prepared installation pockets (politics, modes, settings). Inventory in computers: hardware, software, updates. Integrated convenient WSUS server with additional feature - updates of installed 3d party software. Workstation control: bandwidth, peripheral hardware, web, software and others Compatibility with sandbox KATA, one more solution by Kaspersky Lab for creating complex security in infrastructure.

If you do not want to have a troubles with loss of data, connection with servers, power loss, proper lan work - before installing, must to read and learn instruction - CP course, because KES; KSC; KES agent software has many incompatibilities with targeted operating sistems, databases, internal versions of listed software above.

Matthew D.
Program Manager in Kanada

Kaspersky - The feeling of being secure

Kommentare: Overall its been smooth sailing using the product and knowing it's doing it's job in the background allows us to go through our days a bit more securely and have that piece of mind. While it might not be the greatest visual product, that is my opinion alone and honestly, not really a huge deal in this type of software.

The software and tools that have been developed have a good feel to them, easy to use and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do. I feel comfortable and secure knowing the software is in place and does a good over job in cyber and computer security. There is also a great support team from my understanding as noted from an IT member in our organization, always an added bonus.

At times it can feel a little outdated or clunky from screen to screen or the method in which you are using. That however should not take away from the overall job the software does and the feeling of safety and security. The software it self could use a bit of a refresh for screen imagery and button locations to make it more visually appearing.

Gabriella N.
Gabriella N.
Process Design Engineer and CEO in Südafrika
Metallabbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Robust tools!

Kommentare: I recommend Kaspersky but more specifically to someone who has excess computing power and with a relatively high-performance processor or to anyone who does not mind reduced computing performance.

Kaspersky does a really good job, it has robust tools. I like its scan and web protection features. The scan feature is really good, I like how after running a full scan I get a report on all files that have something wrong with them, and then in the settings section, I can have a look at which files are "infected" and then choose if I want them removed or not. This way I can make sure that I do not unawarely lose files to the sandbox. Kaspersky's web protection is very robust it blocks all malicious websites and blocks any attempt to download spyware onto my machine. The nice part is it gives me a pop-up to verify if I would like to block or allow the download of the potentially harmful programs.

I like Kaspersky it works well but it's very resource-intensive, I have found myself having to exit Kaspersky to free up computing resources, although this is not too much of a problem for me because I have a second anti-virus installed. After installing Kaspersky I found that my machine is lagging and my web browser is crashing a bit more often. I have had Kaspersky on a Celeron 4GB machine and it was not pleasant, I had to wait several minutes to have everything working after starting up. Kaspersky works well but it would be nice if it was not as resource intensive.

Zain A.
Zain A.
Civil Aviation in Pakistan
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Kaspersky Endpoint Security-Best Guard for your data security

Kommentare: You always do well when you are satisfied with the security of your information. I am personally very satisfied with Kaspersky and recommend this to all, who are still playing with viruses. Switch to Kaspersky and save your both valuable assets, time, and data.

We always remain threatened by hackers and other data security challenges. The use of powerful antivirus protection is necessary. Kaspersky is one of the best solutions for these threats. It provides flawless data security and makes your data more secure. We have implemented Kaspersky in our offices and it prohibits suspicious site visits as well as attacks of viruses and malware. We are more independent in data handling now. Before using Kaspersky, we lost our precious data so many times by applying infected USB, but now Kaspersky guarantees that no infected external device will harm our data. It actually looks at your all activities whether your system is at risk or not. It's a complete package to safeguard your system. We are thankful to Kaspersky now to provide us such an awesome platform to secure our information.

You have to keep a backup for your data every time because sometimes Kaspersky indicates the threats and automatically removes the infected file, we will lose data if there will be no backup. It warns us to avoid the visit of some suspicious site, but without letting us know why the access is denied. It is a little bit costly software, but works good and balance this cost by providing amazing data security.

André L.
André L.
Systems Administrator in Brasilien
Chemikalien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Ease to use and implement

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Awesome experience, I really recommend that for medium/large companies, it is easy to manage, and if you do not have a environment to deploy softwares and updates, you can use it without problems, it is a very complete and robust solution, with a very good price.

It is one of the best antivirus of the world, the virus database is huge, and the price, at least on south america, is the best compared to the concurrence. Therefore, the administration tools of Kaspersky is pretty impressive, we even have a deployment tool and you can use the console to deploy your servers and computers updates, it acts like a WSUS.

Sometimes it is failing without gave you logs, and when you have it, the understand is not so easy, also the status of computers managed takes some time to get updated (to be sincere, it is not a big problem).

Jeffrey B.
Esclation Technician in USA

One of the top AV on the market

I have had many great experiences with Kaspersky being pro active, catching the newest and baddest viruses, and cleaning the computer well. Does not take a lot of resources while scanning, usually, so end users will not necessarily feel the affects.

Have not had a whole lot. Only issue I ever had was with licenses renewing properly, but a repair on the program usually will free that up.

Michel S.
Analista de Dados in Brasilien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

The best antivirus I know.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: In general, I had no problems with the software, on the contrary, I usually say that this was the solution to my problems. It really was the best I've ever used.

Software with simple and clear interface bringing a good user experience for both beginners and advanced users. Particularly I feel more relaxed because I see that he has been operating satisfactorily in the security requirement.

There is only one point where I see a certain vulnerability in the system, that when scanning for threats it ignores some directories and files.

Təssərrüfat müdürü in Aserbaidschan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My thoughts about Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Kommentare: Kaspersky Endpoint Security combines centralized application, management, and control across all devices connected to the corporate network and reliable protection against cyber threats. With advanced features such as Mobile Device Management, System Management, and Endpoint Encryption, IT administrators can easily identify vulnerabilities, inventory, and create and deploy security policies to prevent data loss and theft.

The 30% reduction in the deployment package of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows SP1 and the integration of the endpoint encryption module greatly reduced network traffic during the application and accelerated installation and management processes.

My thoughts always are positive related to this program and I am pleased to use that. But I think the admin console could be better because sometimes the options are not easily found.

Muhammad ashhar H.
Muhammad ashhar H.
Software Development Manager in Pakistan

Best anti virus for a big enterprise

Kommentare: It's recommened by me, if you can afford, go for it, it is not just an antivirus.

Following are the features which I like: - You can set different policies to any pc throughout the network. - Simple interface with lots of controls like you can disable/enable usb, camera or any setting or device. - A very good network monitor

Altough there is nothing bad I found, but installation process could be a little easier, it asks too many questions. Also, it is very expensive and any small company may find it heavy on pocket.

Marsha J.
Support Staff in Jamaika
Regierungsbeziehungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate and a lightweight antivirus software.

Kommentare: For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate as a lightweight antivirus software. I like using Symantec and Avira of course but Kaspersky definitely score high. I highly value security on antivirus so the endpoint security serves the right balance for me. Why is it necessary to choose a paid antivirus such as the End point security package, simply put hardly any free softwares provide all of web protection, malware protection, mail protection etc. Fact is this one will keep you safe both on the internet and off it I like this.

Well one of the only issue I have is that it is slightly heavier on disk usage than some of the free solutions. It is a bit pricier than other software and this maybe an issue for some people. This may be an issue now that the free solutions have been proven to be performing just as well in most aspects as a paid solution

Michael M.
Member in Namibia

Kaspersky Trusted Total Security

Kommentare: I have used Kaspersky for a while now, for over 10 years and I have never changed since the time I found this software. I am willing to pay for it because the software is reliable and has worked well for me.

Kaspersky software is reliable and gives me confidence using my computer that I am protected from all viruses and unwanted intruders whilst surfing on the internet. It works well and in the background and I don't have to worry about anything once I have Kaspersky on my laptop.

There is nothing that I can think of that I don't like about Kaspersky software.