Kaspersky Endpoint Security Bewertungen

Aviram G.
CTO
Unterhaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.1.2020

"The only Antivirus that let you sleep soundly at night"

Vorteile: This antivirus is uses very low resources on the computer, and you cant hardly notice its running in the background.
Another very important feature is how it handles Randomwares. from my previous expereince this is one of the top antiviruses that handles this problem well.

Nachteile: There are alot of updates & the ability to temporary disable the antivirus is hidden too well :)

• Bewertet am 1.1.2020
Rashid A.
IT Specialist
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2020

"Workstation security with additional admin features"

Kommentare: KES used by my organization many years, because it is cost effective, known how to set up by admins and never missed viruses.

Vorteile: This advanced security software - Kaspersky Endpoint Security, developed for workstation has many advantages:
Centralized deployment from AD politics, remoteregistry, local installing, E-mail delivery of pre-prepared installation pockets (politics, modes, settings).
Inventory in computers: hardware, software, updates.
Integrated convenient WSUS server with additional feature - updates of installed 3d party software.
Workstation control: bandwidth, peripheral hardware, web, software and others
Compatibility with sandbox KATA, one more solution by Kaspersky Lab for creating complex security in infrastructure.

Nachteile: If you do not want to have a troubles with loss of data, connection with servers, power loss, proper lan work - before installing, must to read and learn instruction - CP course, because KES; KSC; KES agent software has many incompatibilities with targeted operating sistems, databases, internal versions of listed software above.

• Bewertet am 4.6.2020
Amanda B.
Development Scientist
Forschung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.12.2019

"A black box from the user's perspective"

Kommentare: My company uses Kaspersky to prevent employees from accessing insecure or banned sites using work computers. As an employee, it may be great for the company but can be frustrating because there is no clear information for the user as to why access to a certain site is blocked.

Vorteile: My company has Kaspersky implemented on company computers, and I only interact with it when it flags a site as suspicious and prohibits me from accessing it. Some of the sites I'm blocked from accessing do seem like they might not have good security, but it also occasionally blocks me from visiting legitimate sites.

Nachteile: From the user's end, Kaspersky gives no information about why access to a given site has been blocked, so it doesn't really help me figure out how to get the information I need. I don't know if the site I'm trying to visit isn't secure, or if it contains keywords that my company has blocked. I am a biologist and search for, for example, reproduction-related information. Are those keywords flagged or is it something about the site? For my company it might be great, for me it can be frustrating when I think I have a good source of information and find myself blocked.

• Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Giovanni P.
Analyst Programmer
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2020

"One of the best antivirus you can find"

Kommentare: It is a very useful antivirus and during the time I used it, it perfectly protected my computers and its cost was always within what I was willing to pay.

Vorteile: It is a great antivirus that is compatible with almost any device, it has a very updated virus and malware database, just connecting an infected device or entering a dangerous website alerts us and blocks the threat before it can infect the machine.
Its licensing cost is very affordable and one of the most competitive on the market.

Nachteile: One of the problems of this software is when it is running it consumes more than 30% of the resources of a machine, this if your machine is not very powerful leaves you with limited resources to work.

• Bewertet am 30.4.2020
Matthew D.
Program Manager
  • Bewertet am 20.1.2020

"Kaspersky - The feeling of being secure"

Kommentare: Overall its been smooth sailing using the product and knowing it's doing it's job in the background allows us to go through our days a bit more securely and have that piece of mind. While it might not be the greatest visual product, that is my opinion alone and honestly, not really a huge deal in this type of software.

Vorteile: The software and tools that have been developed have a good feel to them, easy to use and for the most part does exactly what we need it to do. I feel comfortable and secure knowing the software is in place and does a good over job in cyber and computer security. There is also a great support team from my understanding as noted from an IT member in our organization, always an added bonus.

Nachteile: At times it can feel a little outdated or clunky from screen to screen or the method in which you are using. That however should not take away from the overall job the software does and the feeling of safety and security. The software it self could use a bit of a refresh for screen imagery and button locations to make it more visually appearing.

• Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Təssərrüfat müdürü
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.11.2019

"My thoughts about Kaspersky Endpoint Security"

Kommentare: Kaspersky Endpoint Security combines centralized application, management, and control across all devices connected to the corporate network and reliable protection against cyber threats. With advanced features such as Mobile Device Management, System Management, and Endpoint Encryption, IT administrators can easily identify vulnerabilities, inventory, and create and deploy security policies to prevent data loss and theft.

Vorteile: The 30% reduction in the deployment package of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Windows SP1 and the integration of the endpoint encryption module greatly reduced network traffic during the application and accelerated installation and management processes.

Nachteile: My thoughts always are positive related to this program and I am pleased to use that. But I think the admin console could be better because sometimes the options are not easily found.

• Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Michael M.
Member
  • Bewertet am 10.5.2020

"Kaspersky Trusted Total Security"

Kommentare: I have used Kaspersky for a while now, for over 10 years and I have never changed since the time I found this software. I am willing to pay for it because the software is reliable and has worked well for me.

Vorteile: Kaspersky software is reliable and gives me confidence using my computer that I am protected from all viruses and unwanted intruders whilst surfing on the internet. It works well and in the background and I don't have to worry about anything once I have Kaspersky on my laptop.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I can think of that I don't like about Kaspersky software.

• Bewertet am 10.5.2020
Faheem S.
  • Bewertet am 24.10.2019

"I am not worries about malware or viruses at all."

Kommentare: I am using Kaspersky on 4 of my devices and happy to keep using it. Planning to try its Password Manager now.

Vorteile: I like the easy setup, the default security settings, and the frequent definition updates. It's very lightweight and doesn't put a load on your windows.

Nachteile: It has a hotspot shield which becomes annoying some times. I don't use it and don't want to buy it but they try to sell it all the time. Setting up custom firewall rules is not easy to use, especially for a non IT person it very difficult to find and set up custom rules.

• Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Richard R.
Managing Director
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2020

"Worth the money"

Kommentare: It's caught several viruses and quarantined them so I feel that it's doing its job.

Vorteile: I like the secure window it opens up whenever I have to run banking transactions. It gives me an extra level of comfort knowing that it's being transmitted via a secure connection.

Nachteile: The only con I've come across is that whenever I'm in the secure connection mode, I can't access my wireless printer.

• Bewertet am 2.4.2020
Aaron L.
Graphic Designer
Design, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2020

"Better than the Rest"

Kommentare: My overall experience has been a very secure one! I feel totally safe when browsing the internet and downloading files.

Vorteile: I love Kaspersky!!! It is an incredible antivirus program. It will keep all of the creeps out of your computer and keep your computer safe and clean for trojans.

Nachteile: The software can be a little restrictive at first, but once you get used to it, it's a breeze to manage.

• Bewertet am 21.3.2020
Jeffrey B.
Esclation Technician
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"One of the top AV on the market"

Vorteile: I have had many great experiences with Kaspersky being pro active, catching the newest and baddest viruses, and cleaning the computer well. Does not take a lot of resources while scanning, usually, so end users will not necessarily feel the affects.

Nachteile: Have not had a whole lot. Only issue I ever had was with licenses renewing properly, but a repair on the program usually will free that up.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Marsha J.
Support Staff
Regierungsbeziehungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.1.2018

"For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate and a lightweight antivirus software."

Kommentare: For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate as a lightweight antivirus software. I like using Symantec and Avira of course but Kaspersky definitely score high. I highly value security on antivirus so the endpoint security serves the right balance for me. Why is it necessary to choose a paid antivirus such as the End point security package, simply put hardly any free softwares provide all of web protection, malware protection, mail protection etc. Fact is this one will keep you safe both on the internet and off it I like this.

Vorteile: For me Kaspersky has always had the highest detection rate as a lightweight antivirus software. I like using Symantec and Avira of course but Kaspersky definitely score high. I highly value security on antivirus so the endpoint security serves the right balance for me. Why is it necessary to choose a paid antivirus such as the End point security package, simply put hardly any free softwares provide all of web protection, malware protection, mail protection etc. Fact is this one will keep you safe both on the internet and off it I like this.

Nachteile: Well one of the only issue I have is that it is slightly heavier on disk usage than some of the free solutions. It is a bit pricier than other software and this maybe an issue for some people. This may be an issue now that the free solutions have been proven to be performing just as well in most aspects as a paid solution

• Bewertet am 31.1.2018
Chief Operating Officer, and HIPAA Privacy Officer
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2018

"Kaspersky is decent protection that won't slow down your computer"

Kommentare: Kaspersky protects my computers without slowing them down. I am confident that I will remain virus free with this software installed.

Vorteile: This AV is rated among the top 5, and frequently battles for the #1 spot with Bit Defender. It's really easy to manage the devices that you are able to protect with your licenses. It's also easy to transfer licenses from one computer to another. It has many features and rivals Bit Defender for it's active heuristic virus protection. It does a good job against ransomware in general, and is quick to update virus definitions when there is a new virus out there. Kaspersky also has a great research team, and they are in the news many times for initial discovery of new viruses.

Nachteile: Sometimes, Kaspersky doesn't like a certain part of a webpage which is mainstream and considered safe by other antiviruses. You need to select that it's okay to view that part of the page, but the problem is that if you get in the habit of doing that, then you might allow a page that in fact is not safe. So, the biggest con then would be it's a bit overzealous. Sometimes, it's better to have too much security than not enough, but if you are clicking past it and allowing it anyway, it becomes habitual and actually becomes less secure.

• Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Agenor R.
Analista de negócios e Consultor de processos, Líder de testes
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2019

"Safety exists only when you're not aware of what is protecting you"

Kommentare: Trying to install and manage any software in thousands of endpoints, located in different and connected sites, is a challenge. Kaspersky Endpoint Security offers you the ability to do that with low impact for users, computers and network resources. Corporate users won't even know that it's there, how it’s configured and what is secure or not to do, they only have to take care of their business.

Vorteile: Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) is a cloud database with the reputation of millions of applications and websites and is improved by each user issues. e. g. An infection that occurs anywhere on the planet, can be quickly prevented in other places after the information is stored in KSN. Policy settings offer a powerful tool to segregate different kind of users and computer resources. Policies can be easily and quickly installed and changed if you have an issue, and need to reduce the effect or improve security. The corporate license price is very competitive considering the great number of features and aggregated value.

Nachteile: Heuristic Analysis and System Watcher use a lot of CPU resources and sometimes can cause Excel, Word or Windows to crash, leaving users unsatisfied. Some updates need to be deployed and managed, instead of being automatically applied by the installed version.

• Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Abel R.
Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.7.2019

"The best antivirus there is! "

Kommentare: I trust Kaspersky for protecting my laptop and my devices. It has done its job for the past many years and I believe it to continue its work.

Vorteile: The software just creates magic 'on its own'. It requires minimal supervisations. It just automatically scans the plugged devices and the downloaded files to immediately notify alerts. The best part is that it doesn't show those crazy popups that hangs the computer and just annoys everyone

Nachteile: There is nothing much not to like. Maybe they could make the installation process easier. It is also quite hard to find the settings of this software. They could work on its accessibility.

• Bewertet am 21.7.2019
Gopi N.
IT Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"Best antivirus out there"

Kommentare: In the business wise, administration of kaspersky is done by the admins and you can manage 100s of computer from one server.

Vorteile: This antivirus software comes with network security, so if there is someone trying to tap into your network it will notify you and block them.

Nachteile: scanning the machine for threats will take long and slow down your machine. so basically u need to leave you machine alone for sometime.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Logistics Engineer
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.2.2020

"Best Antivirus in the Market"

Kommentare: Considering all the antivirus protection softwares I've used, I believe it's the best, as I've never had any problems with it and it gives me a sense of safety and protection.

Vorteile: It provides the best antivirus security you can find. That's basically all you need in a software like this. It's constantly updating and scanning, making you feel secure. You can buy the license for a discounted price if you need it for several computers. It has a "Safe money" feature that allows you to safely do online purcharses or transactions on your browser.

Nachteile: The software interface is not the best and it can be confusing at times to find exactly what you want. It can also make your computer a bit slower, especially if it's running a lengthy scan.

• Bewertet am 23.2.2020
F Y.
IT Management Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.11.2016

"The best Antivirus and security software in the world"

Kommentare: I have deployed numerous Antivirus and security software solutions over the years including Norton, McAfee, Panda, and Kaspersky. Of all the deployments I have done, Kaspersky Endpoint Security takes the cake in every aspect. It's solid performance, thorough antivirus engine, and extremely frequent updates (hourly) are unrivaled. The end result is a complete and comprehensive protection from viruses and malware for your computers and devices. When I was allowed to make a recommendation, I always recommended Kaspersky Endpoint Security and my clients always loved it after using it. I have deployed Kaspersky Endpoint Security to small and large business including some mission critical DoD contractors who cannot afford a single security incident due to viruses or malware. With Kaspersky, I always left with confidence. Kaspersky Endpoint Security comes in 3 flavors: Cloud (for personal or small businesses without and IT department onsite), Select which offers a little more control such as application control, and Advanced which includes systems management and encryption.

Vorteile: Superior virus and malware detection rate, hourly updates, extremely fast scans, low CPU and RAM consumption, small footprint, thorough analysis of unknown threat types, great support services and response time.

Nachteile: None I can think of.

• Bewertet am 3.11.2016
Mckenzie J.
Technology Lead
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"Kaspersky"

Kommentare: Really impressed with the features and simple user interactive design that let's me know what is happening and the stats are making my life more simple

Vorteile: The most like feature according to me was the strong key vault that helps me save critical credentials like banks, secure websites and payment sites. This really gives a peace of mind. The way Kaspersky also keeps me warned of phishing site and also proactively blocking adhoc website loading that may make my system vulnerable is a commendable feature.

Nachteile: Sometimes I did feel that the antivirus is very heady and slow up my boot up. But I do understand it is all for good to keep my system and data safe.
Better safe than sorry

• Bewertet am 28.2.2020
Apeksha J.
Product Development - Designer
Bekleidung & Mode, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.9.2019

"Undoubtadly the best Antivirus system available in the market today"

Kommentare: We are using kaspersky as our antivirus solution provider for ling time now. Upgrades are avaialble regularly for better protection.

Vorteile: Kaspersky is the best antivirus software avaialable in the market so far. Best thing abour Kaspersky is that it does not sow down the speed of the PC. It is very essential since I am using a lot of high end design applications such as illustrator and coral draw, PC should be working in maximum capacity for those apps. So far kaspersky has not let me down in this. furthermore it provides a great security against antivirus and malware through internet.

Nachteile: Only bad thing about kaspersky is it's high price. When they are antivirus available free in internet, kaspersky charges a very higher rate for just 3 subscriptions.

• Bewertet am 13.9.2019
Chief Operating Officer
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2018

"Kaspersky Endpoint Security: the Mr. antivirus"

Kommentare: Overall it is an excellent security tool. Protects your PC from any kind of threat to perfection. I would improve the performance during the analysis process to make it leaner.

Vorteile: Was the first antivirus that I installed on my personal PC, as the license was included with the purchase of the PC. I must say that until the expiration date I used it a lot and every threat was immediately blocked along with the programs that were dangerous for the security of the PC. I consider it perhaps one of the main antiviruses. provides a truly complete protection.

Nachteile: The user interface is not the clearest, you need to know a little bit the system before finding what you need. The price is high, consequently it is aimed only at a specific targets, maybe for those who use the PC at a slightly higher level, which requires an adequate level of security and therefore more high. threat analysis takes a long time, and also interfere with the usability of the PC. in fact, it is slowed down by the analysis process and in order not to make it worse, it would be better not to overload the computer's capacity with other apps at the same time.

• Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Chathuranga P.
Business Development Manager
  • Bewertet am 13.6.2019

"Your Data is your Life and Kaspersky will protect your life "

Kommentare: I have deployed and used numerous antivirus and security solutions for not only my personal computer but also other leading companies as well. KS endpoint has been always dominant in all aspects. It's solid performances, UI easiness, continues updates and the level of the security kept it above the ladder always.

Vorteile: Exceptional virus and malware detection capabilities make KS endpoint is one of the best antivirus guard in the world. if there is one inflection detected, it would immediately communicated and prevented in other places. License prices are very competitive with all the amazing features. I have been using this for almost one and half years now and this experience with KS is always being better.

Nachteile: Scanning and system watcher might cause slowness of the computer and crash applications sometimes when you visit websites it gives a warning to enter in to it with own risk. with time it can be a habit and it might cause a serous issue to the data or the computer.

• Bewertet am 13.6.2019
Jerome P.
Finance Officer
Buchhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2019

"Excellent Security Tool"

Kommentare: In general it is the best security tool to protect your PC from threats. The tunning is efficient as well.

Vorteile: I have used a lot of security and antivirus software as far as I can remember. Panda, Norton and Avast but ever since I deployed Kaspersky, I have stopped searching for another choice or replacement of any kind. I find Kaspersky as very efficient and easy to use. Unlike other ones I have used, its very subtle when operating, scanning websites for Malware and suspicious sites. Kaspersky Endpoint Security does not bug you with too many pop ups or cause the computer to work slowly. It provides real time protection from malicious websites and infected removable drives which improves security for the office.

Nachteile: I have particularly no issue with Kaspersky Endpoint Security that I can not manage. Despite the fact that it uses quite a large amount of memory and disk space, my computer's hard disk size is 1 Terabyte so I could really care less about the space Kaspersky uses. Also we are a small organization so we can not afford the full version for all the computers at work because of the price of the software so we only have it on the computers that really need protection. I think it should be made more affordable.

• Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Osamah A.
Student
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.9.2019

"Rest assured. No threats anymore!"

Kommentare: Kaspersky is clearly made to eliminate threats on your device with little to no interaction with the user at all. it does all the work in the background without sending any pop-up messages and without interrupting your work.

Vorteile: Kaspersky has one of the most important aspects that I consider when choosing Softwares in the security field, which is the stability and smoothness, alongside with the high performance. Kaspersky does a great job at staying away from your personal activities. It will not keep sending you updates notifications and it runs in the background allowing you to do your work without interruptions. One thing I like a lot about Kaspersky is that it scans the external devices once you connect them to your device, detecting any possible threats and eliminating them. I use Kaspersky as a primary internet security Software because it did prove itself with the great performance and the smooth viruses elimination process.

Nachteile: I have never encountered any problem or technical error while using Kaspersky, my experience with it has always been great and smooth.

• Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Jesenia T.
Admissions
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.12.2019

"It does it for me"

Kommentare: My experience is limited though I'm constantly using it, because it's all automatic for me. That's just what I need when it comes to most software. It makes my life so much easier, especially when I'm at work.

Vorteile: I love how it takes care of everything for me, runs while I work and stops threats without me having to do anything.
I've also heard great things from others where this stops ransomware and other problems.

Nachteile: I haven't noticed it slow the computer and haven't had viruses so I have nothing I don't like.

• Bewertet am 5.12.2019