Über Agency Matrix

Managementsoftware für Versicherungsagenturen, mit der du dein Geschäft, dein Personal und dein Büro von überall aus pflegen und ausbauen kannst.

Erfahre mehr über Agency Matrix

This is a great starter system and really good for a small operation.

It has been hard on occasion to get a hold of customer service.

Bewertungen zu Agency Matrix

3,7
3,4
3,4
3,8

Agency Matrix hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 3,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 102 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Agency Matrix bereits verwendet?

Current user

Kommentare: It is better than what we had but not as good as what I had hoped for

The overall system is fairly easy to use. There are some functions that are user friendly. You would hope that the systems would work much like the usual systems business people are used to in daily business.

The fact that the email and custom letter features are not compatible with usual business systems like Outlook or Word makes it difficult. A great deal of repetitive entry. Drop down boxes that do not relate to what you would think multiple entries to get to the system to work.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Mark, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. Your feedback about compatibility issues have been passed along to our product team. We would love the opportunity to help resolve any issues you may be having. Would you like a technical support representative to reach out?

Annette
Agent/owner in USA

Good Value

Kommentare: When I started my agency , I had experience with several different agency management systems, most were out of my price range as a new startup. I researched several and found Agency Matrix on line. The functions and price fit my needs very well. I have been using them for almost 7 yrs and I am very pleased.
I have recommended this system to many of my fellow agents and most have signed up.

Easy to use platform, Cloud storage and backup, can access from multiple devises and locations.

I have to add products and companies for each carrier. would be nice if I only had to enter a company and products once and be able to add to different carriers /mgas.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Annette, Thank you for your review.. Your feedback is very important to us. Your concerns have been passed on to our product team. Are there any additional questions or concerns that you might have? If so, we would love the opportunity to address them as soon as possible. Would you like a customer support representative to reach out to you?

Allegra
Executive Assistant in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You get what you pay for

Kommentare: The amount of money we pay monthly is appropriate to the overall experience we get with Agency Matrix. Their customer service is average, the quality of the application is average, and variety of different functions it serves is average. If you are looking to be AMAZED by an agency management system, then try something else. But, if you have some employees who cannot handle complex software and you have other supporting software for things like electronic signature requests, document generation like declarations and id cards, and file storage, then you will really like Agency Matrix's stripped-down approach to doing a good job of simply housing your clients profile information and policies at a really affordable price.

The monthly cost of Agency Matrix is less than half of that for other agency management systems. Our team had little problem learning how to use the system after only a few basic training sessions.

Every update they have done has led to serious system outages, glitches, and causing tasks to take 2x to 5x longer because it is so slow or makes you have to redo them over and over. There are many times that our agents have posted notes in the system one day, and then they are not there the next. The last update made it so downloads timed out after each individual one (a 5-10 minute task of reconciling downloads took about 2-3 hours).

ROBERTA
Office Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Agency Management we have used!!

Kommentare: Having Agency Matrix as our agency management system for over 5 years has helped us manage things with ease. Out of all the software systems we have used prior to Agency Matrix, this is by far the easiest to use, best value, and the customer service if there is any issue, is always on top of things and resolutions are swift.

The ease of use and multiple options available for agency management are awesome.

So far, we love all the aspects of the software.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Roberta, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with Agency Matrix! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

Chad
Agency Owner in USA

Great Value and Solid Features

Kommentare: Overall I have been pleased and enjoy how quickly I can access items and information.

I like the value of the product and the fact that they won't jump my rates 34% without warning like I got from one of the biggest in the industry. They are also responsive and are continually improving their product. They recently upgrade their acord forms where I can quickly create and issue a new COI with multiple policies quicker than I could on EPIC.

At first I thought it wasn't as great for commercial business, but over the past few months I've been with them they have made enhancements that have been very helpful.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi, Chad. Thank so much for your review! We've been concentrating for the past several months on making the ACORDs process the best it could be, for both personal and commercial users. It's always nice to hear that our efforts are paying off!

Jacob
Insurance Agent in USA

NOT FOR PROFESSIONALS

Kommentare: In the beginning, Agent Matrix was good and agent-focused. After a few years, ITC purchased the company and the updates/upgrades began. They would roll them out before testing, so agents would suffer features not working, new bugs continuously popping up, and the system being down for hours and sometimes days. Then, in 2022/2023, Zywave bought ITC and their companies. That's when the outages stopped, but the upgrades/updates became so much more frequent, and they no longer care about their clients or the business of their clients. For example, today is 03/18/24, and this morning, we received a message from Zywave that the system will be offline on 3/19/24 from 11am-3pm. ON A TUESDAY IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY! There's no way to run an agency when you are at the mercy of a company that doesn't answer to their actions but makes sure to call you ONLY when your payment doesn't go through.

The system is cloud-based and works fast compared to our old system.

No customer service no management to speak with, ever constantly going down constantly under maintenance perform maintenance in the middle of the workday

Greg
V-President in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The importance of good communication

Kommentare: Many of the features in Matrix do not fully function, DocMatrix is one we have been trying to get working for 6 months now with no timetable for completion. Our website lead generator is a project we have been working on for 15 months and may be completed soon. These are functionalities that were presented to us by the Matrix team and then it just disappears off thier calendars.

I have been using the system for over 5 years and like the compared to other systems out in the market. The videos in most cases allow you to setup your agency in a long weekend and minor tweaks afterwards to fully take advantage of the system.

Most companies fail because of a lack of good communication. Matrix has made a habit of making changes without letting the end user know what they are changing and how it will affect this business until it has already happened. Yesterday was a perfect example, the intergration with 1 or 2 finance companies completly disabled all 2700 of my financed accounts from taking payments. We were told by 3 people they would call back before the end of the day, that did not happen. We found a work around but it had a major inpact on our agency with no notice.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Greg, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. We understand that it can be frustrating when a change in a platform can affect your day-to-day operations. We apologize for the inconvenience. Can we be of any further assistance? If so, please let us know.

Staci

Always improving

Kommentare: My experience is great. They do listen and want to make the system better.

I started when they were very new. There are a lot added options for those who have the time to figure it out. All information is where I need it. I like to automated emails I can send for renewals.

There are too many options. I don't have the time to learn everything about the system.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Staci, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We would love the opportunity to assist you with further training or customer support. Please let me know if you would like either a training specialist or a customer support representative to reach out.

Amy
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for new agency with a smaller budget.

Kommentare: Agency matrix has been great for our Agency. In the beginning they were very attentive to our needs and budget friendly. Throughout the years they have added more options to custom fit your needs.

When we started our agency they were also relatively new so we felt like they took the time to truly understand our needs.

Not having folders under attachments too easily fine something when needed.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Amy, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your suggestions and your feedback has been passed along to our product team. We would love the opportunity to address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please let me know how I can be of assistance.

IT in USA
Quelle: GetApp

NON-Existent Customer Support, Impossible to Setup, Lost My existing Database and we are only able to leave a message for support

We were literally sold a bag of goods from [sensitive content hidden] saying that our existing agency management software was being "sunsetted" and we will no longer have access to our own client base. The price was TRIPLE what we were paying but felt pressured into switching, literally being told "we will shut it down and you will not have access to your client base after the first of the year".

We had a 30 minute call from [sensitive content hidden] who identified herself as being "our Project Manager" and explained the process and would "be with you from start to finish to make sure you are online". We have not heard back from her again, called the company who said we "needed to speak with your project manager", left countless messages, sent countless emails....all UNRETURNED.

SHANNON
President in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Useless product that doesn't do what it is supposed to do

Kommentare: This entire experience has been awful. It took 2 months to even get a response from the transition team to import information. After 5 months, my information still had not been fully imported, none of my contacts had been brought over.
It also took 5 months to get the reports showing what I owe the carriers to come out accurately because I was mis-trained! I was told to put information in incorrect fields over and over.
The commission reports don't work accurately because the employee commission structures only apply to pure premiums from the carriers. They don't apply to endorsements, additional fees or broker fees. A year in and I am still using my own excel spreadsheet because of their system is a mess.
Acord forms are a disaster. Information doesn't carry over from one screen to the next and that is if the Acord screen will even open up! Limits don't carry over, NAIC numbers that are entered are associated with old companies and out of date, if you have a client with an ampersand sign in their name, be prepared to correct that every time as well because the system doesn't recognize the actual sign...."&" instead it spells it out.
This has been an absolutely awful experience. Even after getting on the phone with the powers-that-be and showing the systems failures, nothing happens. They say things like the ampersan sign issue is an easy fix, but then it still doesn't get fixed. They do an update and it crashes the system. . . TERRIBLE SYSTEM

It's good as a crm and that is it, it cannot create acords, it doesn't pull info to create accurate reports......

IT DOESN'T WORK! The system crashes constantly. In the past week the system has gone down twice! last week for 2 1/2 hours starting at 2:30 in the afternoon - middle of peak production time. Yesterday it crashed again around 2:30 again. We could log in, but couldn't see policy info, contacts, tasks, attachments or acords. now here it is, 8:45 the following morning, and we STILL cannot make acords. It's a joke of a system. They will oversell you, misguide you and mis-train you. DON'T US E IT

owner/Manager in USA
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Given a choice I would NOT have chosen this agency management software

Kommentare: Instead of an improvement from Insurance Pro as we were told, it's simply causing so much more work that I personally think it's an inferior product. I will have to pull up every active policy, update the dates of birth, plug in the coverages and double check to insure the rest of the data transferred correctly. For a client with multiple policies I have to search the list of ALL their policies to find the ONE that needed updated. Unfortunately we're stuck with it, because we trusted Insurance Pro and didn't request a demo, we simply signed the agreement and now are locked in to a one year agreement for an inadequate program.

Tech support and customer service were both great - and that's good because you WILL need tech support!

We were upgraded from Insurance Pro to Agency Matrix by Zywave, and having been extremely please with Insurance Pro we did NOT request a demo - VERY BIG MISTAKE! During the conversion we found several problems: It did NOT bring in policy coverages when transferring to Agency Matrix. It DID change every date of birth in all files to Jan 1, 1901. I does NOT import coverage amounts to accord forms-with insurance pro we loaded the acord form, the coverage amounts were on the form as soon as it loaded. With Insurance Pro I searched a policy number and got that individual policy. With Agency Matrix I type in the same policy number and get EVERY POLICY under that client name (Client in question is a mobile home dealer with about 200 active policies, I have to dig through ALL of them to find the one that needs input!)

Sharon
President in USA

Love agency matrix

Kommentare: I have been an agency matrix user for over 10 years . It has made being a virtual agency very simple , I would have never imagined this Being able to travel and still take care of your clients because I have to software to access at all times is priceless . I love agency matrix

I love the fact that I’d is easy to navigate

Well like anything else I hate when the price goes up and they added a new product but it is not always in my budget to get the next best thing

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Sharon, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. I would like to personally reach out to see if there is anything additional we can do for you.

Michele
Owner/Agent in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Matrix in the Wimmer Insurance World

Kommentare: An easy way to keep track of my book and the policies of each of my clients.

We started with it 9 years ago. It's easy to use on the daily/customer basis, but sometimes setting up the functions can be confusing and not so simple.

It is sometime difficult and time consuming to set up new functions or companies.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Michele, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. We are so happy that you have trusted Agency Matrix with your agency management needs for 9 years. Our goal is to make sure we can make our clients have an agency management system that helps their agency run smoother. We would love the opportunity to address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

Amy

AM Review

Kommentare: I'm ok with Agency. Just ok. Not over the moon.

At the time I purchased, the price was very attractive.

Using the Acord forms section is MUCH TOO CUMBERSOME. Sometimes you can't edit a certificate you've made in the past week, sometimes you can. the whole thing takes much more time than it should. System seems to go down a lot without any real explaination.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Amy, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. Your total product satisfaction is our top priority. We would love the opportunity to address any questions or concerns you have. Would you like a customer support representative to reach out?

LESLIE

GREAT AGENCY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Kommentare: I have used Agency Matrix for about 10 years. I am pleased with the overall design and ease of the product. I am also pleased with the updates they provide as they integrate new ideas making their product even better.

I most like the ease of end of day summaries and consolidating the payments with the bank.

I have not found anything i don't like about the product

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Leslie, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and we are proud to have had you as a client for over 10 years! We are pleased that you are happy with Agency Matrix and look forward to many more years of business. Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

Cindy
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Easy to use, very efficient

Kommentare: I’ve used this software for about 5 years now, with previous employers and now as an independent agent its the first software i purchased.

Very useful to store customer’s info. Very useful to keep track of our accounting as well. Use this product daily.

Currently have the Gold package features I work with are very easy to work with. For now everything is great

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Cindy, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with Agency Matrix! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

Shawn

Best in the industry

Kommentare: Overall happy. They have experienced some growing pains though.

Overall a good product. They have aquired another competitor that i hope will bring even more value to their product.

Caveat* I am very frugal. Pricing could be better.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Shawn, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. We are pleased to see that you are happy with Agency Matrix! Please let me know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

CLAUDIA
iNSURANCE AGENT in USA

AGENCY MATRIX REVIEW

Kommentare: ITS BEEN A REALLY GOOD EXPERIENCE

THAT IS EFFICIENT AND EASY TO USE AND I CAN KEEP GOOD RECORDS OF EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS AT THE OFFICE

I LIKE ALL THE FEATURES I DON'T THINK I HAVE FOUND ANYTHING I DONT LIKE YET

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Claudia, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback. We are pleased that you are happy with Agency Matrix! Please let us know if we can do anything to help!

Stuart
Owner/Producer in USA

Basic

Kommentare: For keeping track of clients and a place to store client's information and documents it is a good product.

It is easy to use. Adding clients and information.

Not really a con, but it is a basic product at a basic price so there are not that many bells and whistles.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Stuart, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We would like to help you get more out of your product. Would you like to speak to someone to help improve your experience?

Dustin

Matrix review

intuitive customer bridge, editing and attachments functions. Good reports.

inability to purchase certain services a la cart without having to upgrade the whole thing.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Dustin, Thank you for your review of Agency Matrix. Your feedback is very important to us. We are pleased to see that you are happy with our reporting system. Your suggestions have been passed on to our product team. Thank you again for your feedback! We cannot improve without it.

Rodolfo
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I need specific training or guides.

Kommentare: Overall the basic functions needed get done.

The easy of imputing Information is great. Retrieving the information is not as easy.

I think most people would be happy with this product if support for specific services. For example accounting, commissions, reports after about six months it would be great.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Rodolfo, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We can certainly make some additional training happen for accounting, commissions, and reports. Would like representative to reach out?

Agency Matrix

Kommentare: Been very happy with software.

We are very happy with Agency Matrix. We have used the software for years.

Wish is worked with other software programs for client info download info.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Mark, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. Have you spoken with technical support about a possible integration to resolve this issue? Would you like one to reach out?

HAL
AGENT in USA

FROM ACCUTRAC TO MATRIX

Kommentare: NO PROBLEMS, AND WE HAVE NOTICED A GREATER EFFICIENCY IN OUR OPERATION AND A BETTER ACCOUNTABILITY SYSTEM.

WHAT I LIKE MOST ABOUT MATRIX IS THE OPTIONS THE USER HAS IN LOOKING UP CUSTOMERS. ALSO, THERE ARE SO MANY REPORTS THAT CAN BE GENERATED TO HELP TRACK THE CYCLICAL NATURE OF THE BUSINESS.

I WISH THERE WAS A WAY TO CLOSE OUT DAILY REPORTS BASED ON WORK DAY HOURS, RATHER THAN A 24 HOUR PERIOD.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi Hal, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your suggestions and your feedback has been passed along to our product team. We would love the opportunity to address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please let me know how I can be of assistance.

D'Arcy

My opinions...

Kommentare: I am the wrong person to ask. I had major issues with the company...including them totally deleting my file without my permission and the potential loss of data. I only stayed because 1. I do like the overall product and 2. I have a rep (who was recently terminated) that kept me calm and told me this is not the norm and he worked hard with others to get me up and running again.

Functional and fairly easy to use. Do not like the mono chrome buttons now. Likes the colored ones. Easier to figure out exactly what I needed now I have to hover to make sure I am picking the right one. Love the links to the companies.

Would love to take payments here vs taking payments on individual companies and having to input payment info twice.

Antwort von Zywave

Hi D'Arcy, Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very important to us. We appreciate your suggestions regarding taking payments in Agency Matrix. Your feedback has been passed along to our product team. We would love the opportunity to address any additional questions or concerns you may have. Please let me know how I can be of assistance.