Über ALLDATA

Eine Kfz-Reparatur-Software, die eine komplette Desktop-Lösung bietet, um Dir bei allen Aspekten Deines Unternehmens zu helfen.

Erfahre mehr über ALLDATA

I really like Alldata for the immediate information it offers on just about every vehicle repair and parts.

Bewertungen zu ALLDATA

4,0
3,8

ALLDATA hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,2 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 73 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ALLDATA bereits verwendet?

Marco
Kfz-Meister in Deutschland

Schlechtes Programm

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Bei Alldata gefällt mir gar nichts !!!!!

Total unübersichtlich. Sehr viele Funktionen nicht verfügbar wo sogar Haynes Pro hat und wesentlich billiger ist. Man muss zich neue Seiten öffnen um zum jeweils nächten Arbeitsschritt zu gelangen. Habe Schaltplan für Zusatz Kühlmittelpumpe gesucht für VW Touran ( CFHC Motor ) zwecks Ansteuerung-vergeblich, nach 30 min. suchen habe ich das Programm geschlossen !!!!! Pin belegung habe ich so noch garnicht gesehen. Habe keine Zeit um Stunden nach sachen zu suchen da ist Autodata 100x besser

Jesse
Jesse
Owner - Master Mechanic in USA

Nothing like it

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love how they have a scan tool incorporated in fheir software

I wish the scan tool was more universal

Frank
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Long Time All Data Users recommends product.

Kommentare: I have used AllData for almost twenty years. I will not use a different product and this is my go to product for labor times, part names and numbers, and for repair procedure. This is a good value product and I would not have a shop and not use All Data.

All Data for me is much easier to use then competing products. I much prefer AllData to the competing product starting with a M. When you can't find what you are looking for you can call up All Data support and they will find and fax to you the information you are looking for. All Data is reasonably priced and the support is excellent.

I am so use to All Data that I don't have any major complaints. Occassionally I can' find the repair information or labor times I am looking for but this is true of every other product as well. I find they have excellent support when that happens.

owner in USA

alldata flaws

Kommentare: fair. tech support is very good .but i can't keep calling tech support for simple problems ( too much time wasted)

the parts locating system.especially when i'm looking for a hard to find part that i was'nt able to find on other sysyems

i find their estimating portion is terrible. they tried to sell me an upgrade estimating program ( more money) & i found it to be useless& cancelled the free trial after 2 days use. also most repair programs offer licence plate to vin & car make & model. funny part is they are owned by autozone which utilizes this function.& when i questioned them prior to purchasing this product they said it will be available shortly.seven months later still no upgrade

Sharon

Worth checking out

Kommentare: Although the prices kept going up the software had a lot to offer. Estimating and invoicing all in one.

This is software for Auto Repair shops. I love the fact you can look up step by step instructions on how to do a repair.

I didn't like the price of the software.

Co-Owner in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Look no further then here.

Kommentare: We use it daily and have for twelve years and that should speak volume!

Alldata is a comprehensive and simple to use all in one tool that we have used now for 12 years and would refer it to anyone!

Customer service can be a little slow at times.

Shayne
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great automotive software but slow updating information

Kommentare: Alldata allows us access to valuable automobile information and service maintenance records.

I've used Alldata for the last 15 years. The software is easy to learn and use and provides valuable information necessary to our business.

We've had problems with system updates and accessing the latest vehicle information.

Bryan
Bryan

Complete Repair Information

Kommentare: It did the job when we had it, but regret not getting Mitchell1 to save money and ease of use.

Alldata has almost all the information needed.

The organization of the information is not very intuitive and can lead you down a deep rabbit hole that you find your way back to.

Esveydi
Service Writer in USA

ALLDATA Repair vs. ALLDATA Manage

Alldata repair is a very important tool we use here at our shop. We almost always base ourselves off of the time indicated and use it to review the procedures. We also base our maintenance recommendations on the service tables in Alldata Repair. Our technicians also use this system a lot. Overall the Alldata Repair system is very functional and we will continue to use it.

We no longer use Alldata Manage at our shop. Although it was not a bad system, we felt at times it was too slow with little room for improvement. Often times the whole site would be down and we were unable to create estimates or process invoices, tasks that are necessary here.

Tim
Tim
IT Manager/Systems Administrator in USA
Immobilien

Repair guide for just about anything

I am not a mechanic. I am an IT manager for an auto dealership, and even I can figure out how to navigate my way into the repair manual for my Ford Focus. The diagrams are easy to read, part numbers are labeled, and electronic wiring diagrams are well laid out. The website is quick and responsive so that you don't sit and wait for something to load. It's a very worthwhile investment.

I have had a couple mechanics wish for the diagrams to have the ability to 3D rotate them so that they can see how things are laid out from a different angle. I have also not been able to find the repair manual for a DeLorean. I was hoping to locate the instructions for the Flux Capacitor.

Julianne
Writer in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent community but some issues with accuracy

Kommentare: I would recommend AllData if you're familiar with the software already and know which parts are very reliable and which ones are not.

I love the AllData community. You can look up troubleshooting issues based on other technician's findings in an intuitive way. This is really useful when you need a quick solution.

It's very expensive for what you get. Also, the wiring schematics are not accurate (wrong color codings for the wrong circuit). As long as you don't rely on those, you'll be fine. It's a pretty big deal though if you rely on them, which can really damage a car.

Gary

AUto Repair Information

Kommentare: The new Alldata Repair is a HUGE improvement over the original & S3000. Yes it has color wiring diagrams. Everyone has THAT now. But with Alldata when you "click" on a wire in a circuit, it not only highlights that wire throught the whole circuit, it opens up ALL the other pages that wire is on. So you can print the WHOLE circuit without searching thru multiple windows. The user interface is different than S3000 and classic AllData Pro, but still has that same familiar feel. However the global search FINALLY works! In short I am really loving the newest version

The new Alldata Repair is a HUGE improvement over the original & S3000. Yes it has color wiring diagrams. Everyone has THAT now. But with Alldata when you "click" on a wire in a circuit, it not only highlights that wire throught the whole circuit, it opens up ALL the other pages that wire is on. So you can print the WHOLE circuit without searching thru multiple windows. The user interface is different than S3000 and classic AllData Pro, but still has that same familiar feel. However the global search FINALLY works! In shorrt I am really loving the newest version.

There was a short learning curve. Once I figured out to use the text box to let autofill take me where I wanted,.....

Stephanie
owner in Kanada

Easy to use for all

Kommentare: We are now using the ALLDATA system to scan vehicles as well as labour times and repair advice.

the ALLDATA software is easy to use, for our service advisor, the techs and our apprentice. It gives us all the information that we need on any vehicle, any year and ALLDATA keeps the information up to date. It gives us all the newest information as well as tech tips for repair . It has an extensive library of information on repairs, TSB, and practical information . One feature that is very useful in the technical reference section is an interchange with USA made vs Canadian made vehicles. ALLDATA has an integration feature that is extremely useful and time saving. I have it integrated in my Lankar Shop Management system . With this feature all of the information of the vehicle that I am working on is instantly seeded into the ALLDATA program . ALLDATA will them integrate the labour time and part pricing back into my work order.

integration was easy and my ALLDATA representative came into my shop to set things up and explain all of the features

Tonya
Office Manager in USA

ALLDATA for ALL things

ALLDATA is an amazing program. We used to have different programs for invoices, to look up info, now with AllData its easy, all in one program, saves, stores and keeps all of the information I need about customers, parts, orders, everything. So easy to use

The only con is the price, it is a bit expensive, but it does make things so much easier.

William
Technical Support Manager in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Search menus are a little cumbersome but not bad once you become familiar with it.

Kommentare: Our company uses it to find information on the car audio related side (steering wheel control circuits, radio, amplifier and safety/convenience schematics). Newer vehicles often don't have the information we need (vehicles that are within 3 years of the current year) but AllData is quick to send you requested documents to email (within 30 minutes) and the process to do so is rather simple. Sometimes we need an immediate answer due to having someone on the phone, so the wait when the info is not on the site is not always ideal.

Lots of vehicle information available with a few clicks on the site. When it is not available for immediate access, they are quick to send you specific information if you send in a request.

Newer vehicles don't typically have much information available and if you need it in a hurry, it is not ideal to do the information request and wait for them to email it to you.

Angel
Angel
Automotive Electronic Advisor in Venezuela

All in one program for Professional Automotive technicians!

Kommentare: A total access on electronics systems and repair procedure, what made me more precise in my work.

You can consult everything about DTCs, TSBs, General and specific characteristics about all automotive systems of almost all brands, Ideal for diagnostic tasks, repair, and maintenance, as well as technician references and shop procedures, Easy to use and browse because of its nice look and feel, It allows you to check the estimated periods of works, Available in multiple languages, Interactives schemas and It has support for mobile devices what makes easier the job for technicians,

The last versions just have online access, The license can seem too expensive, Some vehicles don't have total support.

Jeremy
Marketing Director in USA
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Widely Used

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been great, we have not had outages which is very important, time is money and ALLDATA saves time!

Alldata is part of our shops point of sale software so it made it the obvious choice. It is easy to use and if you have worked at a shop you have probably used it so it makes training new employees on it easy.

I currently do not have any complaints about ALLDATA, so far all of the techs who have used it are happy with it.

Shop manager in USA
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Getting better every year

Kommentare: I find that you either love it or hate. I find it to be sufficient for what we need to do but at times it is found that labor times used will end up costing us labor hours due to the lower than normal posted times in the labor guide. However, the how to's and diagnosis help is great.

Ease of use, lay out and search options. Very easy to look up even complicated labor times and procedures.

Inconsistent labor times. We sometimes use a different labor guide because we find the labor times listed sometimes reflect only the warranty time and not the cash rate which is frustrating because some jobs can have a variance of 4-5 hours between alldata and the labor guides we have available to us. This is the case with most model year vehicles that have no been out for a minimum of 3+ years (i.e 2018 model vehicles have little to no labor ref right now on the platform)

Chad
Field Operation Lead in USA
Tiefbau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Alldata Is a Must Have

Kommentare: We implemented it about 10 years ago. Our mechanics use it almost daily. It has helped improve our repair time and keeps us from sending out equipment to other repair shops. It is a great tool.

We can quickly get information needed to complete repairs on most vehicles. The level of detail given to help our mechanics complete repairs is impressive. It is also very affordable.

There isn't anything we don't like about it.

Joe
owner in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

one of the best tools if you own a repair facility

Kommentare: Being able to quickly access a hug database of everything i need to know to do repairs on any make and model without having to waste time looking through a book or using trial and error

I love the deitailed step by step instruction it gives you to do anything from replacing brake calipers to full engine rebuilds. it gives you torque specs, fluid and capacity specs as well as speciality tools and procedures

some of the exploded diagram pictures are blurry or hard to understand. not all information is avaliable on every part of a vehicle. it doesnt have newest car information

Nick
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Alldata is a must have for auto shops

Kommentare: We have used Alldata in our shop since it came out many years ago. We are happy with it overall. I don't think there is another information database that compares.

Alldata keeps the user interface intuitive and easy to use. The data is quality, the depth of coverage is thorough and I can't imagine not having it at our shop.

On rare occasions information that we need isn't there. There is a time lag to get info when we need it. There is no totally complete information database but I think Alldata is close.

Robert
Team lead in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Alldata is good resource.

Kommentare: I have used it for many years, it is a great resource. I use it a lot to find specs on oil and torque values

You can put in VIN and the car comes up and you can find out where you need to go.

Sometimes a vehicle does not have any specs.

Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Support

Kommentare: I have had to contact customer support numerous times for various issues (each of those being inconvenient but pleasant given their helpfulness) so I'm not a huge fan of Alldata but will continue to use it for a short time in hopes that they update the desktop version.

It was very easy to implement and their customer support team is incredibly helpful.

It is frustrating that the desktop version only goes to year 2013 vehicles. It is very inconvenient. I'm not a fan of the options for running reports either.

Gurdev
Owner in Kanada
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dishonest sales people and poor customer service

Kommentare: This is the worst experience i have had with online service. These people make you sign up and try their product by saying check it for 3 months if you do not like you cancel it. Once you call back they do not return calls. When you ask for cancelation they tell you they have contract with you. This company is worst company than mobile providers. Please take my word do not use this product. Mitchell is way better and easy to use. This the worst customer service i have ever seen in years. This company is fraud and be aware of sales people.

There is not much to like with this software

Wiring diagrams for lot of vehicle not easy to use

Samantha
Service advisor in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All data review

Kommentare: I have lots of experience with all data and it has made being a service advisor much simpler.

All data is very easy to use and allows anyone in the automotive industry to look up parts, labor time, and removal and replacement processes.

I have not had any problems with this program. It is something I believe all dealers should use in their service departments.